The Headmistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Johnson realised the stinging lingered longer after the second stroke than it had after the first stroke, and when the third stroke again bit into her bottom the pain was more intense again and her bottom was still stinging intensely as the fourth stroke landed. She really couldn't understand how any of the college girls misbehaved if this was the penalty they had to suffer, nor why she had wondered what it was like to be caned. As the fifth stroke landed, and she yelped even more loudly, she was regretting coming to see Miss Watson altogether and saw that Miss Watson was indeed authoritative and totally in control of what was happening.

Miss Watson knew that when she had first become headmistress, she wouldn't have been able to cane any of the mums. However, she realised the benefit of the parents taking part in the discipline regime and introduced it, having got the Governor's approval. So, since then, she had caned lots of parents, and especially focused on the helicopter mums like Mrs Johnson. After all, there were quite a number of helicopter mums at the college, and as they had to suffer the same discipline regime as the students less of them were a nuisance to her.

Mrs Johnson had been one of the mums who didn't sign the discipline agreement, but Miss Watson was working her way through them, especially at meetings like this one. So, she pulled her arm back and brought the cane down for the sixth stroke, and she listened to Mrs Johnson's louder yelp and watched the sixth thick raised welt appear below the other five and was already thinking how good it was to have instigated the policy.

Although Miss Watson had now dealt with Mrs Johnson, she was happy enough to leave her bent across the caning table and listen to her heavy breathing, and, as she did, she again wondered whether she was turned on by being caned in the same way as she was when she was caned by Elizabeth. Just to test it, she placed her hand on Mrs Johnson's bottom and ran her fingers along the welts and realised that Mrs Johnson was again groaning as she had done when the cane was rubbed from side to side across her bottom. She even saw Mrs Johnson raise her bottom slightly and she knew that was inviting her to run her fingers along her pussy lips, but she only went down her inner thighs, and again there was no mistaking the orgasmic gasps Mrs Johnson now made. However, Miss Watson didn't think it right to bring her to an orgasm so took her hand away as Miss Johnson continued to groan erotically.

Mrs Johnson was relieved the caning was over and actually, after a few moments, even found the stinging to be quite sensual and as she then felt Miss Watson running her fingers across her bottom, presumably along the welts, she raised her bottom subconsciously inviting Miss Watson to run her fingers along what she knew were her wet pussy lips. However, as she felt her rubbing her thighs, she couldn't stop herself groaning and was disappointed when Miss Watson removed her hand and stopped her sensual caressingHowever, her feelings of arousal continued even though her bottom stung so badly and couldn't understand how come she had those feelings together with the pain. However, she was also aware that there were those who relished being spanked, as part of making love, and wondered whether this experience was turning her own desires that way as well, and wondered how she would be able to repeat this experience to work out whether that was the way that she felt.

Miss Watson had relished the sight of Mrs Johnson's bottom long enough, and ordered, "Okay, Mrs Johnson, you can get up now."

As Mrs Johnson eased herself up, so Miss Watson went and sat back behind her desk and watched Mrs Johnson ease her knickers back up and lower her dress again and then turn to look towards her. Miss Watson said, "Please come back and sit down again, Mrs Johnson, although to be fair you may prefer to stand."

Mrs Johnson obediently went and stood in front of Miss Watson's desk and, although the visitors' chair did look soft enough, she decided to stay standing as Miss Watson suggested. She also knew that it added to her feelings of being submissive to the headmistress, presumably like so many of the college girls did. As she stood there, she felt flutters flying around her vagina again, and they would not stop, although supposed that would happen when she could finger herself.

Miss Watson was in headmistress mode and said in her usual authoritative tone, "So now you have been disciplined, Mrs Johnson, Emma will sit her double detention, but I will do it in two separate weeks so neither will be a double. That will avoid the need to cane her. Equally, as you have been caned, and it is agreed that you will not be speaking to the governors, your punishment is over. So, is there anything else you want to discuss with me?"

Mrs Johnson was getting even more aroused as she listened to Miss Watson almost scolding her although, to be fair, what she was doing was setting out the position. However, it suddenly struck her how she could repeat this experience, and answered, "Yes please, headmistress, Could I make another appointment in a week's time to come back and see you? I think I am being too much of a helicopter mum, and if we could have another discussion, I would hope I could be far less controlling, with your help."

Miss Watson always preferred it when helicopter mums released their control and wondered how Mrs Johnson thought a further discussion would help. So she asked, "What would you like to have happen if you haven't started to change by next week, Mrs Johnson?" As she asked the question, so she felt flutters flying around her vagina and realised that she was getting as aroused as Mrs Johnson had during the caning.

Mrs Johnson replied, "I would like to review my approach, and, if I haven't changed at all, receive another six strokes of the cane, headmistress."

Miss Watson understood being called headmistress rather than Miss Watson showed Mrs Johnson's leaning towards being submissive and realised that she shouldn't be too surprised because if this was the first time that Mrs Johnson had been caned, and she found herself aroused by it, then it would be quite natural to want to come back and repeat the experience. After all, she remembered the first time that Elizabeth had spanked and then caned her, and she had immediately wondered how that experience could be repeated so, she replied, "Yes, of course, Mrs Johnson. Go and speak with Miss Calvert and ask her to make another appointment at the same time next week."

Mrs Johnson replied, "Thank you, headmistress."

Miss Watson watched as Mrs Johnson turned and walked towards the door, opened it, and walked out of the study and closed the door behind herself. Now alone, she immediately opened her desk drawer and took out her vibe, which was hidden in a thick cloth, quickly lifted her skirt up and pushed her knickers down, pressed the on button, and moments later was letting out her own erotic gasps and was now looking forward to next week when she was sure Mrs Johnson would not have improved one bit, nor even tried to improve, she reckoned.

Outside in the Secretary's office, Mrs Johnson looked anxiously towards the chairs by the study door and was thankful that they were all empty. She went up to the desk and as Miss Calvert looked up at her she said, "The headmistress has asked me to make another appointment for the same time next week, please, Miss."

Nikki was certainly surprised at the more contrite tone of voice and also that she was addressed as 'Miss,' which she realised the college girls often did after being caned and assumed that Miss Watson had put her firmly in her place. She had heard six strokes of the cane and it was now clear that the strokes had been given to Mrs Johnson. That was a bit of a turn-up, she thought, but she reckoned that was fewer strokes than the woman probably deserved. Looking at the diary for next week she said, "Okay, Mrs Johnson, the appointment is made for the same time next week."

Nikki saw Mrs Johnson's clear submission, and so took out a discipline agreement she had prepared as Mrs Johnson was being caned and said, "Just for the record, Mrs Johnson, please will you sign this."

Mrs Johnson grimaced as she knew this would formalise her agreement, even though she had already arranged next week's meeting. However, she didn't argue, and wouldn't anymore, and quickly signed.

As Nikki made the appointment, she recalled how she also had to submit to Miss Watson's discipline, and tomorrow morning was due to be caned by her, in her Study, and grimaced at the thought. Of course, there were those other times that she caned Miss Watson, normally when the headmistress made a mistake, she didn't want others to know, and submitted to her secretary's authority. Luckily, it happened quite often, so Nikki simply saw it as a way of disciplining each other for the mistakes made. However, Nikki kept it a secret from all of the other staff because she knew Miss Watson needed everyone else to believe she was in charge at all times.

Mrs Johnson also decided to show her respect to Miss Calvert as well, and replied, "Thank you, Miss," then turned, and walked out of the office and along the corridor towards the exit, resisting the desire to rub her bottom. As she walked, she saw that she was passing the female toilets and immediately detoured into them, saw that no one else was in there, and went into a cubicle. She left the lid down and sat down, yanking her dress back up and her knickers back down, and quickly ran her fingers along her very wet pussy. It took only a few moments before climaxing, and then just a few moments more for the second orgasm. She was now more sure than ever that she was going to tell Miss Watson next week that she hadn't improved at all, and had probably got a little worse, and needed to be caned again with maybe more strokes than today. As she stood up, she eased her knickers back up and pushed her dress down again and flattened it out and felt elated as she walked back out into the corridor and made her way towards her car, knowing that she had learnt a very good lesson about herself today, and about the authoritative Miss Watson.

12