All Comments on 'The Healing'

by ClaudetteLauzon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and realistic

I just loved the first one... this one was great too.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
new level

You've taken Lit to a new level Claudette, fighting to express things and places most of us, fortunately, never have to go.

My only wee concern with this was that, again, the first time, he seemed so pissed he could hardly have been erect, never mind fucked her. But that's a tiny niggle about a deeply moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deeply moving

and enviably well-written. Much more accomplished than your "How-to"s, I must say! So good…thank you for writing this.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 14 years ago
What an amazing story

OK, I think you're now officially my favorite author. This is a deeply gripping story. The exploration of how two damaged people (we're all damaged in some way, right?) use their past traumas to connect intimately and the ways in which sex can further intimacy (and vice versa) is moving and powerful. I love the three main characters, with all their flaws and limitations. They have passion! They're willing to take risks. They follow and are true to their professional interests, and yet still are committed to their close relationships. Oh yeah, and the sex is hot too. Your writing is almost lyrical. Please tell me there will be more to Sam, Edward and Kila.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userover 10 years ago
Hope amid the trauma

I enjoyed this story tremendously. In the midst of the pain and numbness of the PTSD you built the possibility that love, lust and caring-for can start to dissolve the stone.

I hope you continue the well-written story of Sam and Edward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous