The Healing Power in Mommy's Pussy

Story Info
Loving mother can’t resist her young son’s hard cock.
3.7k words
4.56
71.8k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
185 Followers

Senior year; three months before my high school graduation.

My mom stood before me in a tight, pink, thigh-high bathrobe. The fleece material clung to her body as if it was two sizes too small, showing me the curves at her waist, the bump of her fat ass and the heft of her big tits. She was thick and beautiful.

Our home's doors had all been locked, the curtains and blinds, closed for the night, and the only light came from a candle and a few strategically placed nightlights; she'd been waiting for me in the dark, which was never a good sign.

The house was so quiet I could hear our refrigerator humming four rooms over; this meant my father had powered down the tv in the den and given up on waiting me out. He was, no doubt, fast asleep. My mother, however, the main disciplinarian, wasn't so easy. I was an hour late of making curfew, which meant I was in deep shit, but this night, I couldn't be bothered to care; I figured, there wasn't much more bullshit that could make this hellish evening any worse, so fuck it.

She crossed her arms, perking up her tits, her nipples now jutting through the robe; I knew here that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her body had always seemed to force me to sneak glances at her. Her short skirts, tight pants, slim v-necks, thin slips and snug dresses had all given me glimpses of her in ways a son shouldn't see his mother.

"Why the fuck are you an hour late?" she asked. "We said midnight."

I stared at her. She was fired up, aggressive and pissed. Why was she so adorable when she was pissed?

"Kacy broke up with me." Embarrassingly, the words came out far more broken than I'd intended.

Her shoulders sank. "Oh my God." Her tone had changed, just like that she was in mom-mode, comfort-mode. "Are you okay? What happened?"

It had been a devastating night and my emotions were shot. A single tear ran down my face. I turned away to hide it but it was too late. She'd noticed. My mom rushed to me and wrapped me up in her arms. Her subtle perfume hit me as I gave in and embraced the hug.

"Did she give you a reason?" she whispered and held me tight.

"She cheated."

I felt her entire upper body drop with an exhale, a, sort of, sigh of disappointment. My mother had done a lot for Kacy over the year we'd been together, so, this betrayal didn't just hit me.

My mom inhaled and I felt her chest bulge and rise against mine. She was almost petite in my grasp; twice my age and half the height, I'd used to joke.

Her right hand caressed through the back of my hair, while the other pushed at my back, keeping us together.

I thought of Kacy, imagined her with that other guy, naked in his arms, her, never again in my own. Did she suck him off? Did he go down on her? Did he bend her over, fuck her ass, cum inside? My racing mind was in a free fall, spiraling into a pit of despair. I was angry, embarrassed and hurt. It would be a long time before I'd recover from this betrayal, this loss. I had thought we were in love, that we'd go on to get married, have babies.

However, I couldn't ignore this comfort that I held; it felt good, felt right. I had a beautiful woman embracing me, and her intoxicating scent, subtle cute breaths and tight form got my blood flowing. It was wrong of me to think of my mother in such a way, but in this moment, that's what made it so right.

I moved my hands to her waist, something she usually never allowed me to do. This time, she didn't pull away. I squeezed my grip, trying to invoke the usual response, the one that always made her give me that disapproving look. But no, she let me, and now, the fact that I'd crossed this barrier and held her the same way I knew she'd seen me hold Kacy ... it made my dick rise, which made my heart jump. I breathed her in, focused on her body pressing against mine and I let my dick fill, grow and push against her tight stomach.

I moved my hands to her upper back as I felt my cock, literally, pulsing, throbbing against her. I knew she knew. How could she not? The fact that she still hadn't pulled away, broke from her visibly turned-on son, made my cock rock hard, harder than morning wood. I pulled my chin from her shoulder and looked into her eyes. God she was cute, so pretty and elegant. I was tired of denying it, of fighting how sexy she was. I kissed her forehead. She let me. I kissed her cheek. She actually let me.

As my cock nearly erupted, I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her feet from the floor. I put her back against the nearby wall as my dick sunk between her legs; she instinctively wrapped them around me. Then I heard it. Her voice came out soft as she breathed through her words.

"You need to stop."

My heart sank. My head dropped to her shoulder.

"Put me down, honey," she said. "I know you're hurting, and I'm here for you, but this can't happen. What would your father say?"

I did not put her down.

I kissed her neck, kissed her chest at the break in her robe and I kissed her chin. I thought, maybe if he appreciated her, wanted her and needed her like I did, she'd be in his arms instead of mine. The truth being, he barely noticed her anymore.

As she protested, my lips met hers and we kissed. My hands slid up her robe and it was then I realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. The kiss was long, a bit wet and her lips felt fuller than I ever remembered them seeming. When we pulled away, our lips separated loudly.

I was lost in her eyes and that, nearly, pouty look on her face. She didn't make a move, nor did she give me another command. We just stared at each other until I leaned in. She pushed forward and ... we kissed again.

The kisses now were short, quick bursts, somehow aggressive, yet loving. I wondered how long it'd been since she'd been fucked, since she'd cum.

I rubbed the bulge in my jeans against her robe ... beneath its thin fabric, her bare pussy; but I rubbed too hard and she jumped and pulled her mouth from mine. "Careful, baby," she whispered. "I don't have anything on under this."

I nodded apologetically, then kissed her again.

I lowered her body, setting her feet back on the floor, then dropped to my knees, spread her thighs and pushed my face into her soft dark bush; I breathed it in, its scent ... luscious, inviting lavender. My mouth sunk into mommy's warm, comforting pussy lips, her beautifully pink labia; they slid over my tongue like folds and strips of delicate wet satin. I sucked her entire vulva as if I wanted to swallow it, and lapped at those lips, power-flicking her swollen clit. This was the same pussy I was birthed from; the thought made my dick swell tighter and I gripped at her plump, perky asscheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart. My entire mouth worked at mommy's cunt as I listened to her whispered moans and rising breaths. When my tongue slipped inside her and I forced it deep, my upper lip pressing against her clit, she tilted back her head, held her breath, then released it, exhaling through a surprisingly loud shuttering orgasm, her fingers grabbing and pulling at my hair.

"Taste it, baby ... don't stop," she commanded with a gasp and a shaky breath. She pulled my face against her cunt with such force that I thought she'd bruise, her strength extending my tongue's reach inside her.

I pushed it deep, pulled it back, repeatedly drilling her, tasting her insides, hoping to go deep enough to lick her cervix while I tongue-fucked her.

Her chest heaved and her legs and hands trembled. Her long orgasm settled, faded.

We relaxed and my tongue slipped from within her. I rested my head on her inner thighs, then pushed my face back into her bush, where I closed my eyes and let her juices smear against my cheek and lips.

I kissed her pussy's dangling flesh, then sucked her clit, making her body jolt.

She pulled me to my feet, pressed her face against mine and, inadvertently, intimately breathed into my mouth. "What are we doing?" she asked through deep breaths. "What the fuck am I doing?"

I kissed her lips, giving her no time to think it over, to come to her senses. I didn't stop kissing her. My hands untied her robe and I opened it. Her body was tight, fit and beautifully pale. I ran my fingers from her hips to her stomach, then cupped her big, soft breasts, breasts I'd secretly dreamt of seeing for years. Her tits were heavy in my grasp as I lifted them, squeezed them.

Her kisses tasted like faded peppermint, her lips working against mine, falling between them, their subtle wetness pulling me in until, finally, our tongues met.

She gasped when my palms brushed over her hard nipples; I massaged them, then pinched them hard enough to make her moan into my mouth. As our tongues twisted together, her hands fumbled with my jeans. She unbuttoned them. I felt her hand dip into my boxers and when she gripped my cock and balls ...

I burst cum all over her arm.

We stopped kissing and, mortified, I let go of her breasts.

"I swear I've never cum too early before," I said, lowering my head in a bout of defeat.

Her expression didn't change. She didn't smile, wasn't awkward or disappointed. She didn't miss a beat. She was determined. "Cumming is exactly what I want you doing, baby," she whispered in my ear. "I take it as a compliment."

Her tongue went back into my mouth and my dick came out of my pants. She spread her thighs and I pushed the dripping head of my cock against her cunt as our fluids mixed. She guided it. The feel of her wet lips rushing over my head as she tried to get it into position was a touch that no girl of mine ever possessed; this pussy was special. I felt my dick push into her and her entire cunt spread around me. Her vaginal walls gripped my cock like she was comforting me all over again, the way only a mother could. The heat her pussy radiated over my shaft burned like hot oil. Soft wet tingles enveloped my cock as if she'd taken a vibrator to it.

I thrusted my rod deep, and, never in my life had I known such pleasure.

"Yes, baby. That's it," she said, no longer bothering to whisper.

I stretched up into her, expanding further, widening, forcing her flesh to open around me, deeper, harder.

"Just like that, sweetie." She brought her hands to my face and held me there.

My dick jumped as I looked at the flawless beauty in her face, her perfect complexion, her cute nose and lush lips.

"Fuck your mommy, baby. Fuck your mommy." She rested her head on my shoulder.

I thrusted so hard that her feet momentarily lifted from the flooring.

"Harder baby," she whispered.

I slammed her back against the wall, picked up her legs and fucked that pussy in a way I'd never fucked Kacy's. As I picked up momentum, the head of my dick pounded her cunt, slipping from her lips, then slamming all the way to her cervix. The sounds of wet pumps and sloppy hits filled the house. I punished her pussy far beyond any punishment she'd ever given me. My balls slapped and smacked the skin beneath her as each aggressive pump sent her juices dripping down my thighs. I kept pounding, not giving a fuck if I hurt her and I took in a mouthful of tit, tit I hadn't tasted since I was a baby. I sucked at the nipple like I needed mommy's milk. She held me against her breast, pushing more of her plump flesh into my mouth.

"Fucking bite it, baby," she commanded as she slipped the robe from her shoulders, dropped it to the floor and I held her naked, fit body.

I did as I was told and delicately, yet, aggressively bit at her nipple and areola. I sucked it, then bit it again, a repetition that had her nodding her head at me. I sucked mommy's other tit, working my mouth while simultaneously fucking her so hard that her fat ass jiggled in my hands.

She orgasmed, stifling a scream into my shirt against my shoulder, but I didn't stop fucking her. I bounced her on my cock, watching her head bob, her big tits smack and flop, her shoulders rise and fall. Her lips locked onto mine and I let her mouth reward me for making her cum again. I sucked at her tongue and when I heard her whimper and moan--the cutest moan I'd ever heard--my cock burst inside her and I pumped mommy full of my white hot cum. I sucked her lower lip as I spurted shot after shot deep into her, wanting her in every way imaginable, wanting to dominate her further, needing her to always be my girl, feeling more like a man than I ever had before. Good loving moms have a different way with their sons; I understood this now.

We stayed frozen for a time, my cock inside her, her pussy clenching around my shaft every few seconds, my dick still leaking juice into her. When I pulled back, we kissed again.

As I carefully pulled myself from her pussy, she dropped to her knees, her face mere inches from the tip of my dick. I watched her as she sucked it into her mouth. In all my life, throughout all the girlfriends and hookups, never had a tongue felt so fucking good; she swirled around the head, stroked over my balls, traced up the shaft, aggressively flicked at the foreskin just under the tip and massaged the base, finally smothering my entire cock with that warm spit-covered tongue, all while her lips gradually tightened, applying more and more pressure. She moaned over my heavy dick, vibrating its bulk with her tone and she leaned into me, deep-throating and holding me there in the heat of her esophagus.

Her hands pulled at my pants and underwear, dropping them to the floor and she gripped both my bare asscheeks, then squeezed tightly. I watched her head dip and pump, push and pull. When she picked up momentum, I gripped her pretty face and forced her to suck faster. I watched her ass lift from her ankles when she went deep and when she, once again, forced it into her throat, her jerky movements made her tits jiggle and bounce; with this, I lost control and exploded into mommy's mouth; the soft, muffled moans that came from her as I filled her had me spurting continuously. I watched her desperately swallow the over-sized load as I stared into her big pretty eyes.

She swallowed four more times, then sucked, ensuring that she took it all.

When she pulled her mouth off my cock, I held her hands and brought her to her feet, then wrapped her bare body in my arms. We stood there for a time in our embrace, mother and son, catching our air, listening to the nearby clock tick away the night. It felt right, having her this way.

I lifted her chin and kissed her lips, then stripped off my shirt and threw it to the floor; I felt the weight of her big tits press against my chest. When my cock rose between her thighs, I grabbed her hand and led her deeper into the house, through the halls, past my snoring father in the master bedroom, all the way to my room.

After entering, I clicked the door's lock into place behind us, then switched on the lamp--its light half smothered by a torn-up t-shirt draped over the shade. I watched my mother slip into my bed, under the covers. Crawling in after her, my strong grip pushed her onto her back and I climbed on top of her. My penis penetrated easily, even without her fingers guiding the tip. I kissed at her shoulders, chest and neck. She breathed heavily and her hands gripped my hips as if she was afraid she'd lose me. I worked my dick deep and slow, taking my time to fuck her right.

With each pump into her cunt and every "I love you" that she whispered, my pace quickened, my grip on her body tightened and my aggression grew. Before long our sounds carried throughout the house, and, just as she liked, I pounded and fucked mommy into the mattress.

In my mind's eye, I saw beautiful Kacy, bending over, taking three dicks at one time. Clearly my mind was spinning, thinking in worst case scenarios. I raised my chest from my mother's tits, which, due to our motion, made them bounce; I fucked harder, with pure aggression, pure energy, unleashing a healthy bout of rotten pent-up anger. Kacy moaned as all three dicks pumped cum all over her body.

My mother's kiss brought me back to reality. She traced her fingers over my bulging arm muscles, then squeezed them. I let out a primal desperate vocalization.

Mommy pulled me back down to her and held me; she whispered in my ear. "Let it out, baby. Let her go. Fuck me as hard as you need to."

I did exactly that. Our moaning, grunting, pounding noises grew. The bed shook and beat at the wall. I figured fuck it, if my father heard, tough shit. This bitch was mine now.

When I knew I couldn't last much longer, I pulled out and closed her legs tightly together; I bent her knees, pushed her onto her side and, from behind, buried my face in her ass and pussy. As I ate her cream and cum, I pushed my tight wet cock in between the soft arches of her combined bare feet; she kept them there, closed around my rod and I fucked them. The sensation, enhanced due to her juices still lubricating my cock, was similar to a titty-fuck, only firmer, with more of a rough grip on my tool. My penis thumped between her feet with quick, sharp hits, using the friction between us to heat and knead my tip.

As I tasted her asshole, lapped up her juices and sensually bit at her cherry lips, I ran my fingers all the way up her smooth legs, squeezing handfuls of her plump thighs, listening to her audible expressions align to my tongue's aggressive actions. A spark stirred within me that got my pulse pumping, a fiery burst between my legs, building, rising. When mommy reached back and forced my face deep into her ass, she came in my mouth, and the sweet taste made me climax, ejaculating all over her ankles, feet and toes.

There we lay--spooning together, my chest at her back--after committing our small crime. My fingers moved up and down her spine. We were quiet and exhausted. Her flowery scent filled my nose and her pussy's taste, still on my tongue. I pushed my throbbing hard dick into her asscrack and applied more pressure, letting her know what I wanted. She reached down and pulled open her asscheeks. The hot feel of a tight asshole stretching around my cock could never get old; my mom's, believe it or not, was tighter than Kacy's. My dickhead inched its way into mommy's perfect fat ass. I moved glacially slow, wanting it to feel good for her, not painful. I could tell she'd never taken it in the ass before; I was her first. She gasped when my entire cock broke in and slid deep.

A burning heat covered my gliding schlong, the sensation similar to that of a rubber cock ring--two sizes too small--skidding down its length, choking my rod, showing me exactly how tight and deep mommy was.

I grabbed a handful of that rounded ass, squeezed it hard enough to burst a few capillaries, and I butt-fucked my mother.

My cock drilled her, and my hands spanked her hard enough to leave welts. Between the thrusts and slaps, her ass couldn't stop shaking, jiggling. Her asshole clenched around my shaft so tightly that I felt the extra pressure in my dickhead. She covered her mouth and screamed through the pleasure. Her body stretched, toes curling, and she reached back to grip my left arm with a fury; as her entire body tightened with an orgasm, she matched my lower half's steady, rhythmic motions. We moved together.

My mom's voice trembled as she begged me to pack her tighter. I did so, using all my strength to make sure she'd feel this fuck for days. Her orgasm stretched on, carrying beyond the limits of what I'd ever seen with any one of my girls. Mommy's beat-red cheeks clapped around my cock as she took over the work and stroked me off with her little pink hole.

As I watched her ass bounce for me, my cock swelled, stretching her hole further and I pushed in deep, blowing my hot pearl cum up her ass. I kept fucking her as I blew, filling her, spurt after spurt, her cheeks vibrating with every hump.

When I finally pulled my cum-covered cock out of her ass and fell back to the bedsheets, she positioned herself between my legs, and my beautiful mommy, so loving and pretty, sucked it clean.