All Comments on 'The Healing Power in Mommy's Pussy'

by KadenceVera

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

That was very hot! Please continue. 5 Stars.

dirtysondirtyson10 months ago

Next morning when they have breakfast let her slip that she is not using any protection!

KadenceVeraKadenceVera10 months agoAuthor

Hi. This is the updated version of my story, Mommy Comforts Her Heartbroken Son. I want to thank the Literotica community, as, without your feedback, this improved version wouldn’t exist. —KV

Metalman532Metalman53210 months ago

I rarely give 5 stars ,,, I give you 5. When a writer describes a scene so well I can picture it and feel it it worthy of high praise. Some writers over or under describe a scene without giving you the feeling of being there. Please let the relationship continue between mother and son. Don't get to wordy with the sex. Give us the emotion, anger, and passion.

Mayan1Mayan110 months ago

Nice story, one way to get out of punishment with mom. Love to read about daughter and father story.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Mom's pussy is the best healer!

honkehonke7 months ago

SO BEAUTIFUL SO GOOD MOTHER PUSSYFUCKMEAT IS THE BEST OF ALL

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

So hot when a jilted young son returns to the one woman who truly loves him…love the description of her cunt lips…and once he’s inside, her confidence and desire grow, she knows she’s in charge now…and there’s no climax hotter than repeatedly pumping into mommy…all that potent sperm in mommy now…beyond hot..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKadenceVera@KadenceVera
Colorado native. Roosevelt National Forest. I love animals, original Pringles and my Airstream trailer. I have a cabin in said forest and am an avid horror fanatic.