The Hearing

Story Info
She has to defend her boss by showing it all.
6k words
4.16
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HEARING

I had been called to 'provide testimony' at a disciplinary hearing in the main conference room of our company. I had only been in the conference room a few times, but never for anything formal. The room had a big dark, shiny wood table surrounded by high-backed executive chairs. There was a bar and a coffee area. I was out in the hall waiting when other people arrived.

First to arrive was my boss, Mr. Dexter Roche. I have worked for him for four years and think he is the best boss I've ever had. I'm one of his analysts. We are in the bond securities marketing business.

I asked him what this was about but was interrupted by the next arrival. It was Mrs. Altemus, Florence to her friends, which does not include me. She told me that we should not be talking before the hearing or we could be subject to disciplinary action. Mrs. A (I call her Mrs. Anus) is the office manager, Mr. Roche's assistant. She's been with the company for forty years. She's near retirement. I can't wait. She is a tough manager. She really seems to have-it-in for younger women like myself. She's driven a few girls away but I just ignore the bitch unless I have to deal with her.

Three others arrived, Jim Stacey, Bill Wykowski, and Pamela Wright. They all work in the office under Mr. Roche's leadership.

Mrs. A was called in first, then Mr. Roche. After a few minutes, they called me in.

There were five people around the table in addition to Mrs. A and Mr. Roche. I had never met any of them. They introduced themselves. There were three disciplinary panel members, Keri Anderson, she was the chair; Walter Bruce and Roger Chesley, the other two members. Mr. Michael Hall was Mr. Roche's representative and Mrs. Moravia Wilcox was the HR representative. She would present the issues. I still didn't know what they were.

The chair, Ms. Anderson opened the proceedings by telling us that my boss, Mr. Roche was charged with sexual harassment, unethical and immoral conduct and creation of a hostile workplace. I was stunned to hear this. Mr. R. is a great boss and I have never seen him do anything unethical. I thought office morale was great. I know mine was.

They started with Mrs. Altemus/Asshole. She had brought the complaint and was asked to explain.

"Mr. Roche has been involved in sexual harassment and unethical behavior with Miss Hill (that's me). Mr. Roche and Miss Hill have been involved in a sexual relationship in the office and their behavior has been noticeable and has negatively affected office morale."

Roche said, "What the hell are you talking about, Florence. This is ridiculous."

Mrs. A responded. "You and that little chippy (she pointed to me) have been fooling around for some time. You are having sex in the office and she flaunts herself for your benefit in front of the entire team."

Roche said, "That's not true. I don't know what you are talking about."

Mrs. A continued. "Your pet analyst, Miss Hill, wears provocative clothing, I believe at you direction, and she shows inappropriate parts of her anatomy to you and the others on our team."

One of the panel members asked her to explain.

She said, "Miss Hill likes to wear short skirts and loose blouses. We have daily meetings in Mr. Roche's office and she flaunts herself by bending over which exposes her bosom to the view of her colleagues. She wears short skirts and sits in a provocative manner that allows the men to look up her skirt. Everyone can see her panties. One day she was not wearing underwear and her pubic region was visible. Her little blonde bush with the tattoo was there for everyone to see."

Roche said, "I hadn't noticed." That wasn't a credible response, but it was what he said for the record.

I had no idea that we would be in a hearing where my apparel would be a topic. I was wearing a tight black skirt that came to six inches above my knees when I was standing. When sitting, like I was now, my legs were showing almost to my hips. I was in a chair away from the table, so they could see what I typically wore to work. I wasn't wearing stockings and I wore bright pink panties. My blouse was loose and my bra was flimsy, so if I bent over, someone could see nearly all of my breasts. I tried to be modest and crossed my legs, but whenever I uncrossed them or switched legs, I think some of the people in the room could see my panties. One of the panel members, Mr. Bruce, was looking right up my skirt. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I decided to not act like I was hiding anything, so I sat there with my legs crossed and let them look.

Mrs. Altemus handed something over to me and she dropped it on the floor. It was deliberate so they could see down my blouse when I bent forward. 'Screw them, let them look.' I thought.

Mrs. Anustemus said, "You can see how she dresses, like a real tart."

That drew an objection from panel member Bruce, who continued to ogle my assets from his position at the head of the table. "Let's watch the language."

Mrs. Altemus continued. "Miss Hill spends a lot of time alone with Mr. Roche in his office. They were in there together with the door closed for over an hour one day last week. You can imagine what they were doing."

Mrs. Anderson asked, "Is it unusual for someone to spend time in Mr. Roche's office alone?"

Altemus answered. "It certainly is. When she came out of the office, it appeared that she had been crying. Her makeup was smudged and her clothes appeared to be ruffled. I believe Mr. Roche is forcing her to have sex with him."

I said, "He's not forcing me."

Wait, that didn't sound right. "We have not been having sex. What you say is not true." I was lying, but who I have sex with is nobody's business.

Mrs. A said, "Of course, she has to lie for Roche or he'll fire her."

They called in the three other people from the office, one at a time.

Jim Stacey was first and told of how I sat with my legs open. "Miss Hill sits on the couch in the office and leans back. She wears short skirts which ride up her legs when she sits, her legs are exposed half-way up her thighs. She crosses her legs and in-the-process exposes her underwear to view. When she bends over, you can see her nipples. She has a mole on her left breast.

Mr. Roche's representative asked, "Why are you looking up Miss Hill's skirt. Shouldn't your eyes be focused elsewhere?"

Jim Stacey said, "Well it's hard to miss. Tracy (that's my first name) is very attractive and draws attention to herself with the way she dresses."

The HR Rep asked, "Did you see her without underwear at any time?"

Stacey said, "Yes, I did, unfortunately. I had to look away."

Roche's rep asked, "How do you know she wasn't just wearing flesh-colored panties?"

Stacey said, "I could see her pubic hair. She's not a natural blonde, by the way." That drew some stifled laughs.

Roche's rep asked. "Apparently you didn't look away that quickly. What does that have to do with Mr. Roche?"

Mr. Stacey said, "It's both of them. Tracy Hill is a slut, in my opinion. Roche favors her because she is putting-out for him. It has a negative impact on morale of the rest of us."

Panel member Bruce asked, "Why? Is it because the rest of you aren't getting anything from Miss Hill?" That was an inappropriate question and didn't get answered. Mr. Bruce was on my side.

Stacey went on, "Miss Hill sometimes goes without a bra. She has a mole on her left breast that I'll bet everyone has seen."

I shouted, "That's not true."

Roche asked Stacey, "Have you ever seen Miss Hill and I engaged in inappropriate conduct?"

Stacey said, "No, but I suspect it. You spend a lot of time alone with her and you've taken her to a couple of conferences. I think you've been banging her for quite a while."

Roche asked, "Haven't I taken you to a conference too?"

Stacey nodded.

Roche continued, "Did we have sex?"

Stacey gave a firm answer of "No."

From the way he said it, Roche's rep saw an opening. "Isn't it just as conceivable that you could've had sex with Mr. Roche?"

Stacey said, "I'm not gay. The thought disgusts me." My 'gaydar' was telling me that one of the panel members was gay and that Jim Stacey had made a big mistake.

"This is unbelievable!" Roche's representative said.

Stacey said, "What I've said is true. Check out what I've said."

The panel chair, Ms. Anderson, asked, "How could we prove that what you are saying is true?"

Mrs. Altemus said, "Have her show her breasts. She says she doesn't have a mole, but she does. I've seen it. I've seen her wearing nipple rings too."

"Liar." I said but was cautioned to not speak out of turn.

Panel member Bruce said, "We seem to have a disagreement about some facts that ought to be verifiable."

Ms. Anderson reflected for a moment and then she asked me. "Miss Hill. You can refuse this request, but it would help our investigation if you would be willing to have your breasts examined. You have denied the allegations that you have a mole on your breast and that your nipples are pierced and that you wear nipple rings."

"No way." I said. "I'm not going to let you see my breasts."

The HR rep said, "See, she's uncooperative which proves she must be lying."

Ms. Anderson said, "You don't have to do it, but it could be important to Mr. Roche retaining his job."

Then the HR rep said, "Miss Hill, this hearing is not about you and you will not be disciplined if you cooperate."

I couldn't let Mr. Roche down. He had been so nice to me. I reluctantly agreed to avoid further hassle.

I stood and walked to where the panel was seated at the head of the table. I pulled my blouse over my head and was left with just my flimsy bra covering my breasts. It was cold in the room so my nipples were erect and could be see through the thin bra.

"I don't see any moles." Mr. Bruce said.

Jim Stacey said, "It's covered by her bra."

I pulled the strap down and then the cup over my left breast. I exposed the breast to the panel. My crinkled areola and hard nipple centered my pink breast.

"I don't see a mole." Said Ms. Anderson. "Mr. Stacey, there is no mole on her left breast."

Stacey walked to the head of the table where he too could see my breast. He said, "I'm sorry. I meant it was on my left, so it would be her right breast."

Ms. Anderson motioned for me to show them. I pulled the other cup down to reveal my right breast. I do have a small mole there.

"See, she lied." Mrs. Altemus said.

"No, I didn't." I replied. "He said I had a mole on my left breast and I don't"

"There are no nipple rings." Mr. Bruce said.

"She'll have piercings." Mrs. Altemus said. "Examine her closely."

The panel looked perplexed, not knowing what to do or say.

Mr. Chesley spoke for the first time. "I can examine her nipples. My brother is a doctor."

I was motioned over to him. He undid my bra and set it on the table. Then he held my left breast in his hand and leaned closer to look. He pinched my nipple with his fingers, looking closely for any sign of a piercing.

"There is evidence of a piercing on her left nipple." He said. Mr. Bruce came over and examined my breast the same way. These two middle-aged guys were trying to act professionally while playing with my tits.

I said, "She said I was wearing nipple rings and my nipples, not nipple, were pierced. If you look closely, you will see that my right nipple is not pierced."

Mr. Chesley looked at my right breast in the same way, holding it in his hand and then pinching the nipple and examining it very closely.

"She's right. I don't see a piercing on her right nipple."

"See." I said. Technically I was correct. My nipple, not my nipples was pierced.

Well, everyone wanted to examine the evidence so Ms. Anderson, the Mr. Bruce, then Mrs. Altemus, then the HR representative, then Mr. Roche's representative and even Jim Staley came forward and held my breast in their hands and examined my nipple. Only Mr. Roche stayed in his chair while the entire room played with my tits. I know I should've objected, but I'm an exhibitionist and was enjoying all the attention. I'm proud of my tits.

When they invited me to sit down, I pulled my blouse over my head, leaving my bra on the table by Mr. Chesley. He said it was evidence that they needed to retain for the hearing. The blouse I was wearing was not very substantial so the bumps from my nipples were highlighted in the cool room and my breasts swayed when I moved.

Jim Staley was excused and Pamela Wright, another office-mate was brought in. She was asked to talk about the "relationship between Mr. Roche and Miss Hill".

She said, "They are very close. He confides in her and she seems to worship him. It is my belief that their relationship has gone beyond appropriate boundaries."

Roche interrupted, "What are you saying?"

Pamela answered, "You're fucking her and she gets all the breaks with choice assignments in the office. She sucks your dick. You gave her a bigger bonus that the rest-of-us last year."

A panel member asked her to watch her language. She said, "I apologize. What should I say instead of saying they are fucking?" 'Having sex' was the preferred term.

Pamela retorted, "What's the appropriate term for her sucking his dick?" 'Oral sex' was the preferred term.

Roche's rep asked, "How do you know they are having sex?"

She answered, "I can tell by the way they look at each other. Believe me, a woman knows when another woman is fucking, excuse me, having sex with a man."

"Have you ever seen them having sex?" A panel member asked.

"Not exactly, but her lipstick is usually smudged and her blouse is untucked after she meets with him. I'll bet there is lipstick on his dipstick." She said to another round of muffled laughter.

Mrs. Altemus was offended by the laughter and chimed in, "This is not a laughing matter. He's having sex with an employee, that's sexual harassment."

Mr. Roche's rep asked me. "Miss Hill, are you being sexual harassed by Mr. Roche?"

I said, "No. I have not made any complaint. I think he's a wonderful boss."

Pamela came at me, saying, "You're fucking him, aren't you?"

I didn't dignify that with an answer and she was told she was out of order.

The HR person got the questioning back on track, "Miss Wright (Pamela) have you seen Miss Hill sitting on the couch and showing she wasn't wearing panties?"

"Yes. Everyone could see her pussy that day. I'm sorry, what's the appropriate term for pussy? Is it cunt? That's what she is, a cunt."

That pissed me off, the woman calling me a cunt. Pamela and I had not always gotten along, but her comment surprised me. I think she was jealous of me being close to Mr. Roche.

She added, "Have her show you the butterfly tattoo on her snatch."

I was about to throw something at her when Roche's rep took over. "Miss Wright, did you go to a conference with Mr. Roche one time?"

Pamela said, "Yes, I did."

Roche's rep bored in, "And didn't you make advances to Mr. Roche? Didn't you offer to go to bed with him?"

Pamela Wright denied it. "That's a fucking lie." She was cautioned on her language. She really does have a colorful vocabulary with the word 'fuck' used as a verb, noun, adjective, adverb and pronoun. She continued. "There is no truth to that whatsoever."

I didn't think there was any truth to it, but it didn't matter, her credibility was shot.

Pamela stared daggers at me as she walked out. I smiled at her and mouthed the word 'bitch'. I'm not sure if the panel saw it.

Before they called the next witness, Mr. Bruce brought up the issue of language. "I know we are sensitive about using appropriate language, but I think the term 'pussy' should be acceptable, even preferred. It sounds nicer that 'vagina', 'cunt', 'twat', 'genitals', or other terms used to describe the female anatomy. A pussy is a soft, furry creature that everyone wants to pet and play with. I think it's an entirely appropriate term."

The other two members of the board agreed.

Next, they called the third office mate, Bill Wykowski. Bill is an older gentleman, easy going. I like him and was surprised that he was here. He winked at me.

"Mr. Wykowski, have you seen Miss Hill and Mr. Roche engaged in inappropriate behavior in the office?"

He answered, "Please call me Bill. No, I haven't seen anything inappropriate between them."

"Have you seen Miss Hill allowing others to look up her skirt and was she not wearing underpants one time?"

Bill answered, "Miss Hill doesn't 'allow' anybody to do anything; she just sits there. She's a very pretty and charming lady, easy on the eyes some would say. But I've never seen her do anything objectionable."

"Is it true she was without underwear one day?"

Bill said, "Well it wasn't one day. It was more like a week."

"And you could see up her dress."

"Sure. Everyone could, but why would anyone object to seeing the features of a beautiful woman."

"You looked?"

Bill said, "Damned right I did. You are making it seem like she was flaunting her body. The couch in the office is very low, so when women sit on it, they can't help but have their skirts slide up. She chooses to wear a skirt and she doesn't seem to mind if we get a peek at her legs and such. We all jockey for the seats with the best view."

"Are there other chairs?"

"Sure, but Mrs. Altemus takes the only chair that is higher. She wears skirts, but there is nothing worth looking at." Bill said.

Mrs. Altemus objected, "Mr. Wykowski, what a crude thing to say."

Bill replied, "I apologize Florence, but my point is that people could look up your skirt, but they don't. They look up Tracy's skirt because they want to. It's an act of free-will. It's not Tracy's responsibility for keeping men from looking to see what color panties she is wearing. I look and it does wonders for my morale."

Then he added, "If Dexter (Roche) is tapping into Miss Hill's charms, I envy him. I wish I were younger and not married. In my day, I'd have been after her too."

He looked at me and I stifled a laugh.

He went on, "She'd probably give me a heart attack if I got with her now, but I'd die a happy man."

I wanted to answer him and tell him I'd like to give him a try, but had to maintain my modest attitude.

Mr. Bruce asked Bill, "What color is Miss Hill's pubic hair."

He said, "Light brown, I believe."

"Does she have any tattoos down there?"

Bill said, "I've never noticed any tattoos, but I thought I saw a ring."

"A ring?"

Bill, embarrassed, said, "The only term I know for it is a 'pussy ring'.

They were done with Bill, so the HR representative turned to me and asked, "Miss Hill, we've been told that sometimes you do not wear underwear. Is that true?"

I didn't want to answer, but did. "Well first of all, why is it the concern of this panel whether I wear panties or not. Maybe I'm not wearing them today. Would you like to see." I moved to lift my skirt, but didn't. "I've given up worrying about whether people can see my pussy or not. If they see my panties, my tits or my pussy, it's because they are looking and if they are looking, they ought to be pleased when they see something good."

I still hadn't explained why 'no panties'.

I regained my composure and said, "This is terribly embarrassing." I paused again. "I have had a rash on my private area. It was irritated by wearing underwear, so I went without panties for a few days. I didn't know that anyone would notice, but I didn't care if they did."

Then I asked, "Would you like to see where the rash was." I moved like I was going to lift my skirt and show them where my crotch was irritated in the hollow between the top of my leg and my pussy. They quickly motioned for me to stop, so I did. I think Mr. Bruce got a good view of my hot-pink panties, though.

I asked a question, "Mrs. Altemus. Why were you looking at my pussy, I mean my vagina? It is rumored that you are a lesbian, which would explain your attraction to me."

12