The Hearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hemmed and hawed and said, "I'm a married woman, not a dyke. I don't munch rugs. It's nasty to even think about such things." That didn't win any points with the HR rep or the woman panel-chair who, if not lesbians, were progressive in their views.

Bill Wykowski got up and left. He winked at me again before leaving.

When we resumed, Mr. Chesley surprised everyone by asking, "Are they all talking about the same pussy? We've heard of Miss Hill's pussy as being blonde, brown and dark. She either does or doesn't have a tattoo and she may or may not have a pussy ring. From our examination of her breasts, we got a better idea of who was telling the truth."

Ms. Anderson said, "I see your point. What are you suggesting?"

Chesley said, "I think we need to examine the evidence." Mr. Bruce agreed.

That surprised me. These lecherous men wanted to look at my cunt. I was amused by their subterfuge. I looked at Ms. Anderson for guidance and received the same explanation that I had received about showing my breasts. I didn't have to do it, but it might cause problems and create the assumption that my accusers were correct and cost Mr. Roche his job.

Nobody was defending me and Mr. Roche was in trouble because people were looking up my skirt. He had a representative, but I didn't. I had the sense that his accusers wanted me to be fired too.

I said, "If it will help Mr. Roche and help the panel to make their determination, I will agree to let you look at my pussy."

Wow. I wasn't sure how I would feel with them looking at my privates, so I tried to think of it like going to the doctor or having a physical for high school sports.

I walked to the front table and sat on the table. I reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down.

"See, I am wearing panties today." I told them.

I didn't know how they wanted to do this, so I improvised. I swung my legs around so I was facing the three panel members. I spread my legs and treated them with the glorious view of my pelvic area. They saw that my pubic bush was light brown, almost blonde. They could see my labia, which were close together, hiding my clit and my vagina.

The others in the room, including Mrs. Altemus were watching from a few feet away.

"See, my pussy is light brown and does match my hair. The rug matches the drapes."

I went on. "You can see that I have a little butterfly tattoo over my bush, but I don't have any piercings. You can check that if you like."

Then I pulled my pussy to the side and showed them where the crook between my pussy and my thigh was chafed a little. "See, this is why I don't wear underwear some days."

Again, Mr. Chesley, whose brother is a doctor took the lead. He leaned in to look closely. He used his finger to spread my labia apart, revealing my inner treasures. He took each of my labia in his fingers and looked and rubbed my skin, looking for piercing holes. He found none. Then, he took my clitoris in his fingers and checked there. Having him hold my clitoris in his fingers caused my pussy to start getting wet. He could tell that I was getting aroused, but acted like he didn't know. He offered to let Mr. Bruce have a look. Bruce said he thought he felt something on my clit and asked Ms. Anderson. By this time, I was reclined on the table with my legs spread while these three panel members fingered around my cunt. Mr. Bruce put a finger in my pussy hole to push my clit up higher for him to examine. I was biting my lip to keep from coming. Fluid was coming out of my pussy at and increased rate.

"Please stop." I said.

They didn't.

"Oh my, oh my." I said and spasmed and arched my back in an orgasm.

They acted surprised, but shouldn't have been. I was fighting to keep from shaking.

I rolled off the table. They had their evidence. The room was quiet. They each said "Thank you".

I went back to my chair, trying to calm down. I wore my skirt and blouse but no bra or panties. I tried to sit there modestly, but my skirt was riding up and I know my pussy was exposed.

Then, the questions were directed at me by Mrs. Altemus. "Explain all the time you spend in Mr. Roche's office and the hour you were in there last week. You came out. You were crying and your clothes were askew. Has Mr. Roche made you do things for him? We've seen what a hot little pussy you have."

I said, "Yes, he has made me do things."

I waited a moment and continued. "He's made me do a lot of things, reports, set up client meetings, do analysis of different bonds. We have a regular meeting where we go over the yield reports that I do. He gives me career advice. He's been a mentor to me."

Then I said, "But he's never made me do anything sexual. Never." It was true, he never 'made' me do anything. It was all voluntary and often my idea.

Mrs. Altemus persisted. "What about the meeting last week?"

I said, "Last week, you yelled at me about one of my reports being late. You were right, but it upset me. You can be very hard on people. I went in to Mr. Roche's office to complain. I was crying. He was very understanding, but defended you. He told me I should listen to what you had to say, that you'd been here a long time and I needed to learn from you before you retire. He also gave me a quarterly performance review. That all took an hour." He fucked me too, but I omitted that tidbit of information.

Finally, she asked the big question, "Are you fucking Dexter Roche?"

I said "No." It was true in the sense that she asked in the present tense and I was not screwing Mr. Roche at that particular time.

She was immediately cautioned about her language by the chair, Ms. Anderson.

Then Mr. Bruce said, "Is it at all appropriate to ask a young woman about her sex life? I don't think it is any of our business. Furthermore, to ask a gentleman about any relationship he might have with a lady is not appropriate or ethical either." I liked Mr. Bruce. Maybe I could find a way to reward him.

The HR lady disagreed and the meeting dissolved into a ten-minute discussion of whether it was appropriate to ask me, or Mr. Roche, about who was fucking who.

I sat there and finally said, "I really don't want to discuss my sex life with all of you and I'll file a grievance if you persist in trying to embarrass me and ruin my reputation by accusing me of screwing my boss. You've examined my tits and my pussy and have seen that I have been truthful."

They were out of steam. The hearing was a bust for Mr. Roche's accusers and he didn't have to answer any questions, which was a good thing.

The panel chair, Ms. Anderson said, "There is no basis for any disciplinary action. There are significant discrepancies in the witnesses' descriptions of Miss Hill's anatomy which makes us wonder what they saw and what they were imagining. Morale seems to be good in the office, at least according to Mr. Wykowski. Miss Hill's undergarments and her pussy should not be anyone's concern. I myself go without panties sometimes, but I don't have to sit on a low couch where people can look up my skirt. If two men were meeting behind closed doors for an hour, no one would think anything of it, so why should a meeting between Miss Hill and Mr. Roche be a concern. Miss Hill and Mr. Roche seem to have an excellent working relationship and they should not be smeared with salacious rumors. This hearing is dismissed."

I walked out of the conference room with Mr. Roche. I said, "Did you see what they made me do? I felt all alone."

He said, "I deeply appreciate your loyalty. If you hadn't knocked them off stride with your answers and your pussy, they would've canned me for sure. You will be rewarded."

I knew what kind reward he was talking about.

If Mr. Dexter Roche had been forced to testify and be truthful, he would've admitted to fucking me a couple times a week. The closed-door-meetings we had were usually me giving him head, sometimes fucking with me leaning over his desk. During the one-hour meeting, I was counseling him, telling him where to lick my pussy. He likes to come over and have me sit on the couch with my skirt pulled up like it is in our morning meetings. I love it when he eats my pussy there. Every morning, I tease him with a look up my skirt. Having other people see my pussy adds to the thrill.

I know I lied when I said we weren't having sex, but it's none of their damn business.

I will have to reward Bill Wykowski for his compliments and support. Maybe his heart can withstand a blow-job.

We left the meeting and Mr. Roche (I call him Dexter when we are alone) told me to meet him in the usual place.

I met him at the local Marriot and we went up to the room he had reserved. I was on the bed naked in less than a minute. He slid his cock into me and asked if felt harassed. I said, "Yes, you're harassing me and I love it."

I wanted to rest and screw all night, but Dexter insisted we go get something to eat. I put my outfit on, blouse, no bra, skirt, no panties and sandals. We rode the elevator down and went into a private room. I wasn't sure what was happening.

When Dexter opened the door, I heard a loud "Surprise!"

The entire group from the hearing was there. They had 'put-one-over-on-me'. It was all a ruse and I was the dummy. I looked at Dexter and he said, "I wanted tonight to be special. I'm surprised you were willing to do all that for me."

I felt like a naïve fool. "You asshole." I said, laughing at their audacity.

Pamela came up to me and said, "I'm sorry I called you a cunt. It was in the script." She kissed me on the cheek.

"You're not jealous?" I asked her, wondering if she had feelings for our boss.

She said, "Goodness no. I have Jimmy to keep me satisfied."

Jim Staley had joined us and apologized for the things he had said.

"You sure were convincing." I said.

He said, "I really do like the mole on your tit."

"Wanna see it?" I asked and pulled my shirt up but Pamela pulled him away. "You can look at my tits." She told him. Then Pamela pulled up the front of her skirt to show me she wasn't wearing underwear either. I caught a nice glimpse of her shaved pussy.

Then Dexter introduced me to the panel members. "This is Walter Bruce and his wife Keri (Ms. Anderson) and Roger Chesley. They are members of a social group I'm part of and that I want you to join."

What kind of social group; I wondered.

Walter Bruce said, "You sure were willing to do anything it took to keep Dexter from getting in trouble. He's found a jewel in you."

Then he introduced the two representatives, "This is Mike Hall and his wife Moravia. They are old friends of mine."

Moravia said, "We're looking forward to getting to know you better."

I said, "I think you've gotten to know a lot about me already."

Mrs. Altemus came up to me and said, "I'm sorry about being so mean. Dexter put us up to it. We all know he's fucking you and are glad he has found someone."

Mrs. A continued, "Don't worry about anything. I was fucking my bosses when you were in diapers. How do you think I became office manager. It certainly wasn't my typing skills and personality." She had been promoted before Dexter Roche got there. Apparently, she was fucking his predecessor. I looked at her with a different perspective. She wasn't bad looking at all.

Finally, Bill Wykowski approached. "I'm glad I got to play the good guy. I think you are the sweetest thing we've ever had in the office. Dexter is very lucky."

I told Bill, "I was thinking I should reward you somehow."

He said, "You reward me every morning when you sit on the couch."

"Still, maybe I could do something more for you."

He said, "Please don't' it would be the end of me."

"Your heart couldn't take it?"

He said, "If my heart wouldn't kill me, my wife would." He introduced his wife, Eleanor. She said, "I've heard so much about you." I could only guess what she had heard.

While eating dinner, Dexter was very attentive. He said, "I hope you like my friends. They sure like you."

I said, "Considering the circumstances, I'd be surprised if they didn't like me. I put on a sex-show for them. They all have seen my pussy, close up and inside."

He said, "We will have a lot of fun with them on trips and such. My ex-wife enjoyed their company. It's too bad she was such a bitch. I'm introducing you to them and hope you will want to join their group with me."

"What type of group?" I asked.

It turns out they were swingers. Dexter was asking me be his partner in swapping with his friends. I held out and wouldn't do it until he married me. We were wed a few months later.

When I got pregnant and then stayed home with the kids, I stopped working. Dexter has a new assistant. She's a pretty little thing with a cute ass. I've warned him that if he fucks her, I'll cut his dick off. It's an empty threat because his dick is just as important to me as it is to him.

12