All Comments on 'The Heart of a Tart'

by Corny1974

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissUnderstanding69MissUnderstanding69about 1 month ago

This was a different type of story from you, I liked it. It still had the cheekiness, but in a very different format. It was nice to read about his complete faith in his wife. It reminded me a little of the Gary Smith style - no cucks here.

Dalton402Dalton402about 1 month ago

I rounded it up from 4.5 to 5 because I liked the sentiment of the story. Settle down with someone who has slept around a bit because they will more likely appreciate what they have.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 1 month ago

A very nice take on the “I shagged your wife” trope. If everyone had the possibly unattainably mature perspective on sex as your MC and his wife, the entire Loving Wives category of this site would either cease to exist, or perhaps become regarded as wild, unrealistic fiction. Well done. 5*

avidreader123avidreader123about 1 month ago

Sounds like a plan, as long as you can make sure they are retired sluts and not sluts on hiatus. :)

Bri29Bri29about 1 month ago

I wasn’t keen on this story because her history is a bit much to take on board I think it’s the rugby team that did it for me 😬.But I do enjoy your writing and wish you all the best 👍

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 month ago

Best you emphasize the "RETIRED" part when you encourage them to find a slut, LOL! Seriously, an open, honest relationship with a gal who has been around can be quite rewarding! The guys who fear marrying an experienced woman are cowards who lack the imagination to engage her fully.

Nicely done, C74!

slowhand21slowhand21about 1 month ago

Behavior like hers should be unacceptable of a man as well. A rugby team?!? Fuck off.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

A well-tested model!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is this satire, lol?

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Once a slut always a slut dont let the cunts tell you otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorny1974@Corny1974
After reading lots of stories on this site, I decided to try and write one myself. Please be kind, I'm not a writer but I do enjoy a good story.