The Heart of Riven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What power over him have I not yet gained?" Riven replied, sparing the little drone a glance that made her dart away in fear. Riven turned her bony face back to the Guardian, a low chuckle echoing inside his skull. "Your desire for the Queen amuses me, Guardian. How aloof she is, how domineering, how completely she disregards the needs of those around her. You will soon see that even a being with blood as cold as mine can show you more warmth than she ever could."

She crawled down his body, her limbs splayed wide like a lizard, the tentacles that emerged from her neck still binding him tightly. He was at her mercy, yet he was not afraid. Was it simply a courage born of being resurrected so many times? Had death lost its significance? No, something about this 'Riven' creature gave him the impression that she would not do him harm. After all, she could not feed on his desire if he was dead, she could not fulfill the wish that she had twisted to her own purposes...

Her mask-like face came level with his member, her breath blowing on his glans, still shining with the saliva from her previous form. His apprehension melted away as that inhumanly long tongue crept out, a clear foot of glistening, wet muscle. A strand of drool draped itself over his member as it neared, his member throbbing in time with his heartbeat, her organ slithering its way around his shaft. Her warm, damp coils enclosed him, gliding on a sheen of her alien slaver. Its tapered tip traced his bulging veins, sliding itself beneath his foreskin, painting the head of his pulsing cock with a palpable affection that left him dazed. Where was this passion coming from? Was she enjoying him as a woman enjoys a man, or was it the taste of his desire, the wish magic that was nourishing her? She had called him her lover, and he was starting to believe it.

Like a fist gloved in sodden velvet, she began to stroke him with the appendage, her tongue just as prehensile as the tentacles that bound his limbs. Her coils slid from his base to his tip, her muscles squeezing him, alternating their pressure as they left smears of saliva in their wake. It matted his pubic hair, joining the bone-like covering of her jaws to his loins with drooping ropes.

The Guardian lay back, unable to do much more than enjoy the strange, novel sensations as she doted on him.

"How does my love compare to Mara's?" she cooed, her psychic voice meaning that she didn't have to pause her sordid activities to speak. "I may not have lips, but I can do this..."

He glanced down, his eyes widening as he saw her bone plates split open into four segments, splaying wide like the blooming petals of some grisly flower. She was still facing his member, and he couldn't see what lay beneath those plates from his position. Perhaps that was for the best.

She engulfed his erection up to the hilt, the firm plates coming to rest on his hips and thighs as she swallowed him, plunging him deep into what must be her mouth. The Guardian felt no razor teeth, no discomfort, only the sensation of slick flesh gliding against his skin.

Her tight throat greeted him with a wracking spasm, kneading him, waves of muscles rolling along his length as she swallowed. It was soon joined by another, far stranger sensation, what felt like dozens of wriggling cilia tickling him. They must line her gullet, each one like a tiny, fleshy tongue in its own right. He could feel every one of them, moving independently, exploring him. Were they tasting him? Trying to drag him deeper? Either way, their stroking motion made his toes curl, Riven's laughter filling his mind.

"Do you enjoy it?" she asked, twisting her head to make the silken lining of her throat swirl around his cock. "I can take you deeper than that frigid monarch."

The blend of ruthless squeezing and teasing tickling was making the Guardian's head spin, her tight hold on him the only thing preventing him from bucking and squirming. There was something wonderfully frustrating about not being able to move, not even being able to thrust as he so desperately wanted to.

"I-is she hurting you?" Lumia asked, floating a little closer. "Talk to me, Guardian!"

"Do his moans sound like those born of pain?" Riven chuckled, Lumia's shell flexing around her core in a gesture of embarrassment. "Your ward is in good hands, little one."

"Is...is she telling the truth?" Lumia asked as she turned her glowing eye to the Guardian. "How can that feel good?"

"It's okay, Lumia," he grunted as Riven's velvet muscles massaged him.

"Your...your BPM is faster than I've ever seen it," she continued hesitantly, hovering another couple of inches closer. She had never stopped monitoring his vitals. "Even in battle, you've never been this...excited."

"I feel the pulse of his blood in my throat," Riven cooed, Lumia seeming to shrink away in embarrassment. "I can taste his desire. Come closer, little light. See how your Guardian squirms."

Her curiosity eventually got the better of her, Lumia drifting nearer. She never came within Riven's reach, but she was close enough to see now, flickers of what might be indecision making the metal plates of her shell flutter.

Lumia was the Guardian's best friend, the first that he had ever had. He still remembered the day when she had raised his long-dead body from the rubble of the ruined Cosmodrome in Old Russia, the memories of his previous life completely blank. More than that, she was an intrinsic part of him, the two shared a bond that transcended causality itself. Yet, until now, he had never considered what the little robot really thought of him. She was a person as much as he was, sentient, with her own unique personality. What was she feeling while she watched Riven ravish him? He had never seen her so flustered before.

Riven drew her head back, giving Lumia a better view, the Guardian shivering as her writhing cilia teased his shaft. His companion watched the globs of saliva slide down his length, that monstrous tongue still coiled around him, her gaze lingering on the lurid sight.

"What does your eye see, Ghost?" Riven purred. The Guardian caught a brief glimpse of what lay beneath the Ahamkara's bone plates, a dozen eyes glittering in the shadow, her saw-like teeth catching the light from Lumia's beam.

"I see...his nerves alight," she replied, pausing to compose herself for a moment. "Synapses firing, his heart racing, blood pumping through his...his loins."

"Then, you have a better view than I imagined,' the beast chuckled. "Watch as I pluck at those nerves like the strings of a harp."

She slammed her head back down into his lap, the Guardian's spine arching, a stifled groan escaping his lips. Lumia turned her gaze to his face now, the segments of her shell flexing, conveying the body language of someone who was at once intrigued and uncertain.

He couldn't stand this stimulation much longer, the powerful muscles in Riven's throat drawing on him with every swallow, the sensation of her cilia stroking his skin akin to being teased with feathers. The cruel lapping of her tongue was unbearable, its damp, undulating coils milking him with its rhythmic squeezing.

Searing pleasure made him grit his teeth, Riven coaxing him deeper into her maw as she tasted the first mouthful of his warm seed. Her satin walls eased more of it out of him, practically drinking down the next rope of his emission that he pumped into her throat, swallowing around him greedily. He could feel those maddening cilia brushing across his glans, made all the more sensitive by his climax, her tongue tightening its hold as he spasmed. He was powerless to resist her, he couldn't have held back if he had tried, the Guardian surrendering to the creature's ardent sucking.

Lumia watched him all the while, the glow behind the diamond-shaped lens that was her eye flickering, like a person batting their lashes.

Riven stayed locked to his throbbing member until the last drop had left him, a shiver disturbing his euphoria as he felt her slimy tongue give him a long, slow lick. The Ahamkara withdrew, leaving a cloudy blend of their fluids clinging to his shaft, a sagging web of it dangling from the plates of her lower jaw. She quickly cleaned it away with another flick of her agile tongue, watching as her prey panted on the marble beneath her. She could not smile, but her voice dripped with satisfaction, as though she had proven some kind of point.

"Do you still regret your wish? If I offered to stop now, would you not beg for me to continue?"

"T-that's enough!" Lumia stammered, regaining some of her old pep as she turned to glare at the Ahamkara. "You've fulfilled the wish, now let us transmat!"

"That was but the first course, little light. Did I not warn you that this was to be a feast?"

Riven spun her massive, nine-foot frame around, surprisingly agile for a creature that must have weighed at least five hundred pounds. Lumia darted out of the way as her long tail swung out, but the Ahamkara was not trying to swat her out of the air. Her clawed feet came to rest on either side of the Guardian's shoulders, her wide hips poised above him, her long tail flopping down onto the marble beside his head with a slap that echoed through the chamber.

From down near his feet, he watched her armored head turn to face him on her winding neck, her intent obvious despite her lack of any discernible expression. He glanced up between stout thighs dimpled by muscle, thicker around than a man's torso, seeing an orifice just above the base of her long tail. There was an opening in the smooth, grey scales of her underbelly, its alien configuration giving him pause.

Where he had expected to see a vertical slit framed by her labia, there was instead an opening made up of both a vertical and horizontal slit, shaped like a plus symbol. It was lined by fleshy lips that were swollen with lust, pink flesh glimpsed between them. A rope of her excitement dangled from them, glistening in Lumia's flashlight beam.

"Will you show me the same eagerness that you did your Queen?" she cooed, shaking her hips suggestively. The motion made the strand of her juices fall, draping itself across his cheek.

He felt like he should refuse her sordid request, that the very idea should offend him, yet there was something undeniably appealing about her lean, muscular form. The sinewy tentacles that had bound his arms until this point loosened their hold, not enough to set him free, but enough to give him some range of motion. What she expected of him was obvious. He reached a hand up to touch her thigh, its inner surface the same grey color as her underside, finding the scales there as flush as human skin. They were so soft, irresistibly so, and he found himself wondering whether this was some Ahamkara trick designed to entice him. His digits pressed into a subtle layer of fat, steely muscles rising up to greet him as they flexed.

"Guardian?" Lumia whispered, floating a little nearer as the segments of her shell fluttered. "Surely you can't be thinking of..."

His hand roamed up between those powerful legs, the beast shivering as he brushed her puffy loins with his thumb, pulling the petal-like lips apart gently. They were prehensile, opening up like a blooming flower at his touch. Beneath her delicate scales was rosy flesh, so soaked in her alien fluids that it was lustrous, every fold of her unfamiliar anatomy glistening. His heart skipped a beat as he watched her muscles tense in response, the single opening narrowing, winking at him. A droplet of her viscous anticipation was already sliding its way down his wrist.

Riven waited until he lifted his head, lowering herself down towards him, crouching over his face. She wanted this to be his decision, his surrender, but he found himself wondering if he really had a choice. Had she invited him into her chamber because she sensed something in him, because she somehow knew that he could be swayed where others could not?

Ever since Lumia had raised him from the dead all those months ago, he had been fighting almost non-stop, running sorties against the enemies of humanity across the solar system's abandoned colonies. There had been no time to form relationships, no time to rest, not even time to sate his urges. He realized that he didn't just want this, he needed this. Perhaps Riven did too. She had spoken of being imprisoned in this vault by Mara Sov, her powers exploited. Whether she was feeding on his desire, or simply scratching an itch, he felt an odd kinship with the creature.

His lips brushed her swollen labia, locking with them in an unspeakable kiss, his tongue darting out to explore the folds of her vulva. She was so much larger than Mara had been, so much...wetter. He felt her massive body quiver in response to his licking, her fluids leaking down his chin as he lapped, a low rumble like a low-frequency purr emanating from her. She tasted just like she had while taking Mara's form, those same floral scents invading his head, drawing him in.

She had no clitoris that he could find, and he wasn't sure where to focus his attention, so he tried to cover as much ground as possible. Her vulva was about the size of his splayed hand, his lips crawling across her tender creases, his tongue painting her damp flesh as he roved. Riven didn't seem to mind his clumsiness, grinding her wide hips against his face in encouragement. He felt her thick tail slide beneath his head, lifting it off the marble, the husky fat that sheathed the appendage making for an admirable pillow. Was she showing concern for his comfort?

"You show such devotion," Riven purred, looking back at him from beneath her mask. "Your lust is rich, nourishing..."

He lurched as he felt her slimy tongue curl around his renewed erection, rewarding him for his efforts, its muscular coils encompassing him in a prison of wet silk. He groaned into her loins, the vibration seeming to please her, those petal-like lips brushing against his red cheeks.

"That can't taste good," Lumia muttered, abandoning her prior caution as she floated to within a few inches of his head. Her curious gaze lingered on the alien organ, watching his tongue rove, the flustered drone tracking a droplet of Riven's juices as it dripped down his chin. "She's making a mess of you," the Ghost complained. "You'd better not get that...that gunk on the ship's upholstery."

She was coming around now, more intrigued than afraid. She almost seemed to be putting on an air of aloofness, as though trying to mask her true feelings. Was it possible for a Ghost to be aroused? A machine could not reproduce, she had no need of sexuality, but perhaps seeing her Guardian so beset had awakened something in her...

Riven seemed to pick up on it too, the Ahamkara addressing his companion in an enticing tone, like a Siren luring a ship to the rocks.

"Do you have a request, little light? Is there something special that you'd like to see, some lurid act performed for your pleasure? You may find me quite amenable."

"O-of course not," she stammered, averting her eye.

The Guardian pressed on, circling the ring of muscle that was Riven's opening with his tongue, feeling it twitch as an appreciative tremor rocked the nine-foot reptile. He couldn't resist pushing his thumb inside her as he lay his hands on her soft underbelly, her copious emissions letting him slide into her orifice with ease. He was welcomed by a tunnel of spasming muscle, its lining as smooth as satin, drenched in her warm fluids. There was something more than luxurious flesh and rippling contractions, however. Something tickled his skin, stroking it in waves, and he realized that her passage was lined with the same wriggling cilia as her throat. There was a forest of them in her reaches, mapping the shape of his thumb, writhing incessantly.

Riven shuddered, her loins tightening around him, almost as though those little strands were sensitive. She thrust downwards, trying to take him deeper, craving more stimulation. He could tell in an instant that the foreplay was over, that she wanted more, her scaly underbelly rising away from him. Once more, she repositioned herself, crouching over him on all fours as she lined up her dripping loins with his erection. He watched as those fleshy petals opened wide, an anticipation that bordered on apprehension dizzying him.

The Ahamkara was so much taller than him that her flat chest was about level with his face. Without breasts, there wasn't much there of interest to him, his eyes wandering down to her midriff. Here, her flared hips tapered into an hourglass waist, twin rows of smooth muscle flexing beneath her core as she moved. He ran his hands over them, feeling them tense beneath his fingers as he slid down to where her navel would have been if she'd had one. Riven writhed at his touch, the fine mosaic of scales on her underbelly more receptive than he had anticipated.

"Is your appreciation of my true form growing?" she cooed, leaning into his stroking. "Your kind are soft, malleable, but there is merit in strength. There is beauty in the sleek lines of a predator, in the allure of danger, would you not agree?"

She brought herself down lower, those prehensile petals brushing against his glans, guiding him into her as she craned her long neck to watch. The fleshy, inner lining of what passed for her labia made them slide down his shaft on a layer of lubricating fluid, the tip of his member finally pressing against her opening. He could feel the ring of muscle twitching around him, sliding over his sensitive head, the smooth walls of her passage pressing around him like a second skin.

Despite her size, Riven was incredibly tight, the muscles in her depths massaging him as she took him deeper. Those wide hips thrust downwards, her scaly underside slapping against his belly as she crouched over him, a low growl emanating from the beast. The Guardian joined her with a pained grunt, the wriggling cilia that he had felt with his thumb encompassing him, like a forest of tiny tongues. His nerves lit up with tingling pleasure as they stroked him, brushing against his wet skin in a maddening wave motion, tickling his shaft as they mapped him out.

Riven's sopping tunnel narrowed, the firm muscles beyond the limits of her satin walls tensing, undulating around him in cruel waves that left him gasping. Lumia floated closer, the angular, metal plates of the shell that surrounded her round core shifting erratically as she watched. She could see his pleasure as it coursed through his nervous system, the spasming of his muscles, the endorphins that were flooding into his bloodstream. From her perspective, his body must have been going haywire.

His monstrous partner, too, was enjoying the encounter. She responded to every pulse of blood that made his cock throb in her depths, her massive frame shuddering. He glanced up to look at what passed for her face, noting that a strand of drool was hanging from the gap between the plates that made up her jaws. She began to thrust slowly, her gentle pace surprisingly considerate of his smaller stature. Her warm, wet insides clung to him like latex when she rose on his shaft, the suction drawing on him like a mouth. At her apex, she would lower herself back down, his sensitive glans greeted by the mass of squirming appendages in her reaches.

The Ahamkara was setting the pace, the Guardian had no say in it, he could do little other than admire the flexing of her midriff as she moved atop him. Her sharp claws scraped at the marble, her long tail writhing back and forth on the floor far behind her, making a sound like a damp towel being dragged across tiles.

"Deeper," she growled, her voice echoing inside his mind as she increased the force of her thrusting. He ran his hands across her belly, feeling her shiver at his touch, hips broader than his shoulders slamming down on him. Each impact made the flesh of her thighs quiver, like a mound of jello being tapped with a spoon, her softness contrasting beautifully with her brawn. He wanted to explore more of her strange, exotic body, but she was so huge that it was largely out of his reach. Those tentacles were barely binding him now, more of a formality than a serious attempt to restrain him. She knew that he wouldn't try to escape her, not now...