The Heart of Riven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She maneuvered her head closer on her flexible neck, the plates parting to reveal her saw-like teeth, her tongue sliding out to lick his cheek in a gesture that was oddly affectionate. She wormed it past his lips, its tapered tip darting around inside his mouth, saliva dripping from her open maw. Her organ bulged his inner cheeks, stroking the roof of his mouth, entwining with his tongue in a sordid parody of a kiss. When the length of slimy muscles withdrew, it remained linked to his lips by a gelatinous strand, her taste lingering as he watched it slide back behind her mask.

"Feed me your desire," she groaned, delivering another deep thrust that made him grit his teeth. "It has been so long, so many eons have passed since my hunger was last sated."

Her pace grew more aggressive, her forceful lovemaking becoming faster and rougher, her scaly midriff clapping against his belly as she fucked him against the cold marble. Her insides were coming alive as her pleasure mounted, her passage wringing him with lurid intent, her silken muscles stroking him in teasing waves that rolled from his base to his tip. The wriggling of her cilia grew more intense, the strange protrusions seething around his shaft, creeping beneath his foreskin to stroke his glans. The stimulation was becoming too much for him, and Riven seemed to know it.

"You are fighting the wind, you are swimming against the current," she purred as he struggled to endure the pleasure that she was inflicting upon him. "Why not let it wash over you? Why not just let go?"

She began to make a slow circle with her hips, grinding him against her walls, pushing him deeper into the masses of writhing cilia. He could feel every one of them as they brushed against him, as light as the vanes of a feather, soaked with her syrupy fluids. Even as Riven spoke in Mara's comely voice, he could hear the sounds that her physical form was making as she rutted, growling like a beast.

"Be a little gentler with my Guardian," Lumia complained, her glowing eye moving as it tracked the rise and fall of Riven's hips.

"Do you not hear his moans of pleasure?" Riven chuckled, driving another grunt from his lips with a punishing thrust as if to prove her point. "He is in no discomfort, little light. At least, no discomfort that he does not welcome joyously..."

Her greedy lovemaking reached a fever pitch, taut muscles rippling beneath her scaly hide, the Guardian's butt rising from the marble floor as he pushed up into her seething loins. Those prehensile petals gripped him tightly, flesh like folds of wet satin enveloping him, globs of her fluid leaking down his length when she drew back.

"You are close to your limit," Riven hissed, bringing her bone-plated face closer to his on her snaking neck. "I feel you throbbing inside me, I can taste your lust growing ever sweeter."

"Guardian, are you alright?" Lumia asked. She hovered nearby, her shell flexing as she fretted. "Your neural activity has increased far above baseline, and you're experiencing elevated levels of dopamine and serotonin!"

The Guardian was too preoccupied to reply, Riven's ruthless rutting driving him towards the edge. Every punishing thrust drove him into her most intimate reaches, her silken flesh wringing him, her sensitive cilia brushing across his glans. She was approaching her limit along with him, tremors rolling down her long body, her insides clenching around him in ever more violent contractions.

"You need not endure any longer," she cooed, the voice that she was imitating starting to crack as her pace became erratic. "Let the release that you have so longed for come..."

One more powerful thrust was all it took, a surge of aching pleasure washing over him, Riven pressing him into the floor of the chamber as she took him as deep as he could go. His member flexed inside her, the beast throwing back her head, the plates that made up her jaws opening up as she loosed a bestial cry that echoed through the room. He flooded her spasming reaches, hot spurts of his seed painting her quivering walls, the muscles beyond them milking him with their contractions. The squirming cilia that lined her reaches went crazy as he drenched them in his emission, his reflexive thrusting crushing them against Riven's walls, the great creature shuddering as she crouched over him.

He lay his hands on her midriff, feeling abdominal muscles like bundles of steel cable flexing beneath her flush scales with each tremor that rocked her, the low rumbling that emanated from her throat filling the room. He could feel her climaxing around his shaft, still buried to the hilt inside her, each wracking pulse of ecstasy making her stout thighs tremble. Whether her pleasure was a result of her wish being fulfilled, or if it was just as physical as his own, it was impossible to say.

Those fleshy petals gripped him desperately, her cilia tickling his sensitive glans like a forest of tiny tongues as her clenching passage drew more of his ejaculate from his body. He couldn't help himself, his logical mind giving way to an animal lust, demanding that he fuck his seed deeper into her welcoming orifice. Lumia watched all the while, hovering level with their hips, the placement of her shell giving the impression of a drooping eyelid. That the usually talkative Ghost was silent spoke volumes, her lens fixed on his member as it slid out of the reptile, a pearly blend of their sexual fluids dribbling down his shaft to matt his pubic hair.

Riven finally pulled back, her tentacles loosening their grip on him, her prehensile labia relinquishing their tight hold on his cock. Her bony face turned to watch, the two of them shivering in unison as she rose off his erection, another fat rope of fluid linking them for a few moments before it broke.

"Would that I had eggs to fertilize," she purred, turning her attention back to his red face. Her plates split open again, her winding tongue filling his mouth, bulging his cheeks as she subjected him to another shameless kiss. He lay there, unable, and unwilling to resist her. He returned the embrace as best he could, wallowing in his post-coital bliss, the lurid strokes of her organ provoking pleasant aftershocks.

There was a sudden flash of light, the Guardian jolted back to alertness, seeing a field of stars through the canopy ahead of him. He was back on the ship, the control surfaces of the cramped cockpit boxing him in, the leather of the pilot's seat sticking to his bare back. Lumia was floating beside him, scrutinizing him with her eye.

"W-what the hell happened?" he asked, euphoria still leaving him groggy.

"I transmatted us back to the ship when the Ahamkara...when she...finished," the little drone replied, stumbling over her words as she tried to find a polite way to phrase it. "She lost her concentration, and I took advantage of her lapse to get us out of there. Look at you!" she added, her shell spinning around her core in exasperation as she looked him up and down. He was still covered in the Ahamkara's fluids, globs of it clinging to his dwindling erection, a strand of her saliva still dangling from his chin. "I told you not to get gunk on the upholstery, yet here we are."

"Uh, sorry," he mumbled. He looked around the cockpit for something to wipe himself off with, but found nothing. "Um...where's my armor?"

"In the cargo hold," she snapped. "You're lucky I didn't put you back there, too. Don't do that again, you little deviant, you could have gotten us killed! What were you thinking, letting that creature...have her way with you?"

"I guess I wasn't," he replied with a shrug.

"You were thinking with your thingy is what you were doing," she grumbled as she interfaced with the ship's navigation system. He felt the drive spin up, Lumia turning them in the direction of Earth. "You should have told me that you were having...problems," she added as she kept her eye fixed firmly on the controls. "I'm sure there's something we could have done."

"You're with me all the time," he replied, "I thought you might take offense."

"I mean...if you have to do it, maybe I wouldn't mind," she mumbled. "It's a fact of human biology, right? Can't be helped..."

"Did you think that you could be rid of me so easily?" a voice spoke, Riven's husky tones filling his head. He tried not to react, as Lumia was still concentrating on the controls, and she seemed unable to hear the Ahamkara. "We are bonded now, O lover mine, even if you are out of my reach. The vault will always be open to you. If you should desire another wish, come find me again. It would be my pleasure to fulfill it..."

The ship warped away, the stars turning into colorful smears as they accelerated. Lumia turned to glance back at him, her shell fluttering.

"Is something the matter?"

"Nah," he replied, giving her a smile. "How about we go back to the tower, burn off some steam in the Crucible?"

She nodded, a pleased flutter passing through her shell.

-THE END-