The Heart Wants Ch. 05-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She curled her head into one of the glasses, "Oh god... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean..."

I shook my head at her, "Don't sweat it!"

She held up a glass, "Do you mind if I?"

I opened the bottle of water, letting some of the cool liquid slide down my throat as I shook my head. Coming up for air I told her, "Have a blast."

She took a sip from the glass, her face lighting up, "Fuck that's good!"

I smiled at her, watching as she took another, bigger drink.

We sat down on a couple of a benches that lined the wall of the patio, well away from everyone else. She looked at me, taking another drink. I set the bottle of water down on the ground and reached out for the other glass of champagne, "Let me hold that for you."

She smiled as she handed me the glass. I was surprised to find that it wasn't real glass when she handed it to me, but instead some kind of really hard plastic.

Guess that makes sense, how many drunk assholes would run around breaking champagne flutes if you gave them real glass... I realized.

She lifted her chin at me, "So are you Mormon or something?"

I gave her a funny look, "Mormon? Why would you think I'm Mormon?"

She raised her glass, "Well, no booze... you know... no sex."

I felt something curl up inside me and die of embarrassment. Shaking my head, I ran my fingers across my eyes, "Oh god... Laurel did not tell you that, did she?"

She smiled at me, clearly enjoying my embarrassment. "She did. Two years huh?"

I handed the glass back to her and dropped my head in my hands in embarrassment. Finally, I managed to peek out between my fingers as she laughed at me. "That is so embarrassing..."

She shook her head, "Nothing to be embarrassed about." Taking another sip out of her glass, she asked me, "So what was her name?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Huh?"

She smiled at me, "The chick that fucked you up."

I picked the water bottle up, popped the cap and took a drink. Shaking my head, I looked at her, "It's not like that. I mean it wasn't exactly a smooth breakup, but it wasn't like I was so fucked up that I swore off women or anything."

Raising an eyebrow at me, she asked, "So why the dry spell?"

I smiled at her, "I'm not good at meeting people."

She looked at me through her eyelashes, "Yeah, right."

I shook my head, "I'm not. I guess, thinking about it now, that I just kind of fell into a rut and stuck there. Kind of pitiful now that I think of it."

The smile left her face and she looked at the ground. Finally, those beautiful blue eyes came up, meeting mine, "Not really." She finished one of the glasses she was holding and set it down. Switching the full glass to her other hand she reached out to me. Her forefinger and thumb caught the side of my face. I closed my eyes, not realizing until that very moment how good it felt to have a woman touch my face. Opening my eyes again I looked at her, "You're pretty cute though." She told me as she pinched my jaw lightly.

I caught her hand, holding it, "Thanks."

She smiled at me, taking another sip from the glass.

Silence stretched out before us, not completely uncomfortable, but just this side of it. I wracked my brain, trying to think of something intelligent to say. Finally, I settled on, "So how do you know Laurel and Rachel?"

She smiled at me as she took her hand back and crossed her legs, "Uh... I guess you could say Laurel and I work together?"

"Guess you could say?" I asked dumbly.

"Yeah, on Twitch. We each have channels."

I raised an eyebrow, "Twitch?"

She nodded, "Yeah. We play video games and stream it. People watch. They buy subscriptions. We get paid for the subscriptions."

Both my eyebrows shot up, "People pay you to let them watch you play video games?"

She laughed, "Yeah."

Shaking my head, "That's really a job now?"

Once again, she laughed, "Yeah."

"Just video games?"

She nodded.

"Like do you do it topless or something? Because I've got news for you... they may not be tuning in for the video games."

She laughed, her head dropping as she put her wrist across her forehead, her elbow on her knee. "No. Not topless..." Her eyes met mine and she stuck her chest out, "Do you think I could pull it off though? I might need a backup plan!"

I chewed on my lip as I let my eyes wander down her body, "I'd buy a fucking subscription..."

She laughed as she held the glass up, I could see the booze having a bit of an effect on her, "Are you sure you don't want any of this? I might have fibbed and chugged one at the bar, and three back to back might be a bit too much for me, plus, I'm starting to get cold."

I slid over on the bench, putting my arm around her, "Better?"

She laid her head on my shoulder, sighing as she nodded, "Yes. Better."

Putting my face against the side of her head, I breathed in her private scent.

She looked up at me. Looking into her eyes, I decided to take my chances this time. I leaned in, finding her lips with my own. I kissed her gently at first, our lips just brushing. Her face turned, her nose sliding across mine as I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. My pulse quickened as I tasted her. The taste of champagne on her breath, the taste of her mouth, of her tongue. Our kiss quickened as we moved against each other...

And then it was over. We were both breathless by the time it ended. She smiled at me, "You're a really good kisser..."

I nodded, struck dumb by how good of a kisser she was. Once I finally caught my breath I smiled at her, ready to tell her...

Instead, I kissed her again. This time, I slipped my tongue into her mouth first. She moaned into my mouth as we moved together, our kiss never holding still for very long. I felt her free hand come up and tangle in my shirt...

She was breathing fast when we came apart, "I mean a really fucking good kisser."

All I could do was smile. She threw the rest of her glass of champagne back in a single gulp, tossing the empty glass over her shoulder over the rail before she pulled me in for another kiss. This was longer and quite a bit more feral...

When she finally let me free her pupils were dilated, "Come on, I want to dance again..."

She pulled me along behind her as she launched us back into the house. We flew past people, feeling the music grow louder and louder with each step. Suddenly she stopped, spinning, and her mouth was on mine again. I lost myself to the feeling of bass and the taste of Isha in my mouth...

The song was fast, with a lot of bass. My bones shook every time it hit and I realized then that there must have been speakers throughout the house, either that, or the people in the main room were all laying on the floor in a puddle of their own blood from the bass...

The song sped up and I felt my dancing with Isha grow more frantic. I pulled her closer to me, wanting to feel the heat of her body against mine. She in turn, pulled me closer as we danced, our bodies pounding along to the beat. I lost myself in the hypnotic trance of the music, in the feel of her body against mine. When I finally came back to, I was behind her, my hands wrapped around her. Her ass was jammed against me, and I was... very excited about that...

Her arm was wrapped around behind her, holding my head close to her neck as she moved in time with me. Her neck, her hair smelled so intoxicating... the smell of peaches...

I felt my left hand dip beneath her shirt, feeling the firm skin of her stomach as it bunched and swayed beneath my hand. On some level, I was aware that it was completely forward of me to be reaching inside her clothing at this point, and on another, I really didn't fucking care.

Running my nose up her neck I felt my lips close on her skin, kissing her neck, working my way up from her shoulder to her ear. Her arm pulled me closer into her as her head lolled back, so I made the assumption that she liked it...

She rubbed her back into me seductively, her ass pushing against me so hard I knew she must feel how excited I was for her...

As much as I wanted to be proper, I wanted her a whole hell of a lot more... I wanted to feel her, naked beneath me. Wanted to know the noise she made when I slid myself into her. Wanted to feel her surge beneath me, to watch her ride me...

I held the far side of her neck with my right hand, pulling her head to me as we swayed to the music. Her hand reached into her shirt, joining my exploring left hand. Taking it in her own I felt her guide me out of her shirt. I smiled as I nipped at her neck, wondering how long she was going to let me get away with that little stunt. Yes, it felt amazing, but still, Isha didn't strike me as a particularly slutty girl. A fun one, but not slutty, and while my hand had been on her tummy, I'd be a liar if I tried to say that I had no intent to try and work my hands higher...

My disappointment turned to surprise however, as she guided my left hand down the front of her body, settling it against a spot just above her crotch...

Fuck that's hot... I thought to myself as the music slowed, the beat growing louder. Her hand came back up, cupping my head tighter to her neck, her back still to me. Opening my eyes, I watched her face in the flashing lights. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, a sheen of sweat across her forehead. She looked enraptured by the music and my touch. I felt a lopsided smile slip onto my face as I watched her, worshipped her. Her eyes opened a bit as she sensed me watching her, her teeth flashed white in the blacklight again, her eyes half open. She turned her head and offered me her too soft lips. Our kiss was more chaste, a brushing of lips against lips...

My right hand found its way inside her shirt. My left found its way past the waist of her jeans.

That touched a nerve. Grabbing my hand, she pulled it out of her jeans, spinning in my grip she faced me, her mouth landing hot and wet on mine again, her arms wrapping around my neck tight as mine slipped around her waist. One of her legs wrapped around my body as she ground her hips into mine. I pulled her as tight to me as I could as we danced, my body moved against hers as our bodies danced back and forth between each other's mouths. Once again, I lost myself in the movement of our bodies together, lost myself to the moment.

She pulled me back to the moment by moving away from me. My eyes opened and I realized that there was a different song playing...

Jesus Christ, she's like a drug... I thought to myself in panic, feeling the heat rushing through my chest and into my brain at the mere thought of touching her.

Leaning into her ear, "Do you want to get more champagne?"

She shook her head, leaning back into my ear she kissed and nibbled at it, "I want to experience this." I felt her hands moving down the front of me...

My head lolled back as a waved of pleasure splashed into me hard.

Swallowing hard I forced my head back down, looking into her face. She smiled at me. My hand came up, caressing her cheek, slipping around to behind her neck, her hair running between my fingers. Her hand settled in the crook of my elbow as my other hand settled on her waist. She looked up at me, her eyes out of focus. I leaned in and kissed her again, this time, all pretense of dancing gone from our movements. Her nose pressed tight to mine as I kissed her long and hard. This kiss lacked the frantic movement of so many of our other kisses but was so much more powerful.

When we broke she was weak in the knees. Her blues eyes opened, meeting mine, I more read her lips than heard her, "We need to go. Now!"

All I could do was nod stupidly. She took my hand and pulled me hard towards the elevators. She was not gentle in moving people out of the way...

For some reason, it was quieter over by the elevators. She led me over between two of the security guys and pressed the button to call the elevator. She gave it about ten seconds and then pressed the button two more times, even though it was clearly lit up.

One of the security guys looked over, a sneer on his face, "It doesn't come any faster if you press the button more sweat heart." His eyes flashed to me, a look of disdain on his face, "You'll just need to keep it in your pants."

"What did you just say to her?" I asked, stepping towards him.

He crossed his arms, obviously spoiling for a fight, "Fuck you pal."

I felt my eyes narrow as I realized I was dangerously close to spoiling for a fight as well.

And then a lesson Rachael had taught me tonight slipped into my mind, a shit-eating grin slipped onto my face, "What's your name?"

I saw a bit of the fight slip from him as the change in subject caused his mind to strip a gear, "Excuse me?"

I smiled, a broad, predatory grin, "Your. Fucking. Name. Or are you too stupid to remember that as well as common courtesy to your clients?"

A look, something akin to panic, slipped onto his face, "Why do you want to know?"

I took a wild leap of faith, thinking about one of the people that Rachel had introduced me to tonight, "Martin Karr, right?"

His face lost all color and I realized my wild guess was straight on the money. Rachael had introduced me to Martin and told me he was in private security. They seemed to have a good relationship, so it made sense that they did business regularly, and that in turn meant there was a pretty good chance that his firm was supplying security to the party that Rachael's firm was putting on. It was a leap on my part, but not a particularly large one...

I let my grin slip into more of the smartass end of the spectrum, "He's going to love hearing about this." I sneered at him, "Actually, I'm going to love telling him about this, he's probably not going to be so happy hearing about it."

The fucking guy actually swallowed hard, and I could see panic in his eyes as the elevator arrived, dinging as it opened.

I reached out, settling an imaginary crease in his lapel. "You know what, don't worry about the name. I'll just tell him the stupid gorilla to the left of the elevators needs some lessons in manners when talking to a lady."

The hope went out of his eyes as Isha laughed, pulling me into the elevator behind her. She pushed me to the back of the elevator and pressed herself to me as she kissed me hard. I kept one eye on security guy as I kissed her, raising a hand and waving bye-bye to him as the doors closed. As the elevator started to move all my attention focused back on Isha, enjoying her lips against mine.

She broke from kissing me, "That was so fucking hot."

I smiled at her, "I don't know about hot, but it was fun."

She laughed between kisses, "Do you really know his boss?"

I shook my head, "Fuck no. I just met the guy for like ten seconds tonight when Rachel was showing me around."

She laughed again as the elevator pulled to a stop. Once again, she took my hand and pulled me along, this time to her car. I started to go to the passenger side and she pulled me along with her to the driver's side. Turning, she wrapped her hands in my shirt and pulled me into her, kissing me hard. I pushed her hard into the side of the car as I kissed her.

Breaking from our kiss, she offered me the side of her neck, which I gladly laid kisses down. She was breathing hard, I was breathing harder.

My hand slid up the front of her shirt, cupping one of her breasts, feeling her excited nipple beneath my fingers. She moaned and pulled me into another kiss. Feeling her legs part for me, I took her up on the offer, and reaching down I grabbed her legs, lifting her off the ground as I drove my hips into her. Moaning, she pulled from our kiss. I took the chance to let my kisses once again trail down her neck before biting her shoulder lightly. Throwing her head back, she pulled me in tighter to her as I smiled.

On some level, I realized how embarrassing it would be to have someone walk up on us dry humping in the parking lot...

On every other level, I didn't give a fuck.

Panting, she asked me, "Do you want to..."

I hit a sensitive spot and she threw her head back, moaning.

Trying again, she asked, "Do you want to just do it... fuck... right here... in the car?"

I did, man, I so wanted to take her right then and there... but a nasty thought occurred to me.

"I don't... I don't have a... condom? Do you... have..." I managed to moan into her neck as I kissed her.

Her head shook weakly, "No... oh god..." She pulled me, once again, in tighter to her, "We don't... we don't need one..."

With that, she pushed my head away from her and put her lips on my throat, kissing and biting me as I had done her. "Do you... do you want..." Her kisses kept interrupting her talking, "Do you want to use one?"

My mouth found hers again as I shook my head, "I just want... want you to feel safe..." I managed to moan into her mouth.

She laughed, a throaty laugh full of life as she buried her head back into my neck, biting me, "I'm on... you know... the thing... with the... you know... with the stuff..."

I smiled, "Birth control?"

Feeling her nod as she continued kissing me, "Yeah... that."

"I'm good if you are..."

She finished kissing my neck and threw her head back, offering me her neck once more, "I need... I need you..." She added, moaning as I dove back into her neck.

I pushed my hips deeper into her and found a spot we both seemed to like, and was just about to take her to the backseat of her car...

Starting to tell her, a thought hit me...

If we did, how would the rest of the night go?

I let my mouth move to the other side of her neck, not wanting to give her any love bites...

Her voice was desperate with need, "So, the back... the backseat?"

My teeth scraped her earlobe, "I think... I think I want to have you all night..." I told her, moaning into her neck.

Turning her down was a big risk, so I broke away from her neck, trying to look at her face so I could see her reaction. She smiled at me, running her fingers over my face, "All night?"

I felt my face split, my smile was so wide as I nodded eagerly, diving back in to kiss her neck, grinding my hips into her harder. I could feel her nodding, "That sounds... sounds... you know... the thing... when something... is really... good?"

"Good?" I growled into her neck.

"Yeah... that."

She panted, "I have... you know... the thing... where someone... lives... like in the... the same place...?"

"Roommate?"

"So we'd... we'd have to do that thing..."

"Make love?"

I could feel her head shake, no at first, and then over to yes, "That too... but the thing... god I can't think... that feels so good... you know... the thing were you don't... quiet... that's the word."

I started biting her neck, sucking harder. At this point I didn't care if I gave her love bites or not, "I live alone." I growled.

Her head started nodding yes again, "Fucking thank god... I think I want..." Her head started shaking no again, "To not be quiet."

My mouth found hers again, kissing her deeply and quickly. Feeling her start to push me away I figured it was maybe time to wind down. Setting her down I looked in her eyes as her feet touched the ground. The instant her hips left mine I saw a feral hunger crawl into her eyes.

Putting my hand on her face I let my fingers slide roughly over her skin. "It will be worth the wait..."

Her mouth opened as she sucked my thumb into her mouth. She finished by giving me a little nip with her teeth, "It fucking better be..."

I kissed her again, hard and deep.

She once again pushed me away, "Down boy... need to breathe." Pulling her keys out she kept her middle finger through the loop. "Can you drive?"

Taking the keys from her, I nodded.

123456...8