The Heart Wants Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she came up and wrapped her arms around me, "I figured I'd come hunt you down and see if you were going to take me up on my offer of playing hooky the rest of the day?"

I leaned back from her, looking down on her beautiful face, and decided then and there, there was nothing in the world that was going to keep me from taking her home and shoving her into bed with me...

"Well... that depends on whether you were being a little tease in your note?"

She gave me a lopsided smile, and then leaned in, whispering in my ear, "Why don't you take me home and find out?"

That was all I needed to hear...

I wrapped my arm around her and started leading her to her car...

Chapter 20

We ended up at my place less from desire and more from simple proximity. The instant we walked in the door we were in each other's arms, tearing at clothes...

Neither of us ended up much passed getting each other's shoes... we were so wrapped up in kissing and groping.

Falling into bed I fumbled with the button on her jeans as she worked me loose from my own pants. Panting with excitement for her I managed to grab the waist of her jeans, pulling them and her panties down. Getting to mid-thigh I had every intention of pulling them completely off when she stopped me, "No. Like that. I want you now."

I dove enthusiastically through the gap between her body and her jeans and was in her almost immediately. My mouth wrapped up in hers as I entered her, exalting at the way she groaned into my mouth as I joined us together. My need for her overwhelmed me, and I found myself driving into her far too enthusiastically...

Her arms clung to me as she managed to pull her mouth away from mine, her cries of pleasure echoing in my small room.

Her hand, once again, tangled up in my hair as she pulled me to her, her lips and teeth finding the soft spot below my ear, her moans driving every thought out of my stupid head...

My hand moved down her body and found her thigh, the scars from where she had hurt herself standing out beneath my fingers, as I ran my palm over them...

Her hand found mine and started to pull me away from her.

I forced my hand back down, moaning into her ear, "It's okay. I like them... I love them, just as much as I love you..."

Her kisses grew more fevered against my neck as she moved her legs, the denim of her pants forcing me deeper into her, forcing my strokes into a shorter and infinitely more pleasurable rhythm...

I shook my head at her as I tried to force my body to slow, tried to control my breathing, "I need to slow down..." I moaned into her neck, begging her to let me slow down so I could help her get to the finish line before I did...

She shook her head, "No. I want you to..." her head flew back in pleasure as she moaned, this one the loudest yet, "just do it... please... I want you to..."

My arms wrapped tighter around her as I buried myself into her. I did not last much longer, my body stiffening as I emptied myself into her. All I could do was groan into her neck and cling to her tightly...

She clung to me as tightly as I did to her, her legs pulling me down and into her...

My vision went white as I lost myself in her...

Slowly I came to myself, feeling her kissing at my neck, her hands running across my neck, tangling in my hair...

All I could do was laugh, "Woman, you are so infuriating..."

Her giggle was like music to my soul, "What, cause I'm that damn good in bed?"

I pushed my hips deeper into hers, suddenly very jealous of a woman's ability to cum multiple times...

That got her to stop kissing my neck at least, her head dropping back as she pulled me closer into her. Her jean clad legs once again pulled me into her tighter.

I managed to untangle myself up from her enough to look into her perfect face. Shaking my head at her, "I want to finish with you..." thinking about it, I added, "you know, I've never actually manage to help you finish before?"

She laughed, pulling me into a hug, "I'm okay with that for now. I'm just enjoying the ride."

I shook my head, grinding my teeth as I growled into her neck, "It's important to me."

She shook her head, "It's not important to me."

I pulled out of her hug, looking into her eyes.

She gave me a smug smile, "You want to know a secret?"

I nodded, rubbing my nose against hers.

"I like that you finish so quickly. It excites me. It makes me feel super sexy."

I kissed her lips, lightly, gently, before telling her, "That's because you are super sexy."

She laughed again, her musical laugh that chased all of my problems away, as she pulled me in for another deep hug. Her arms wrapped around me like I was the very last thing in the world...

Suddenly, she pushed me away, smacking me on the forehead, "Off! You big lug! I want to do the thing I wanted to do the first night we spent together!"

I pulled myself closer to her, "Didn't we just do that?"

She smiled, her hand coming up, prickling my face with her nails, "No. I want you to take a nice, hot bath with me!"

I smiled at her, willing right then to give her anything she wanted. A bath sounded super fun though, so it was an easy compromise to make... "Okay."

I looked around a little awkwardly, "Uh... we're a... uh... little tangled up here..."

She smiled, moving her legs a little and letting me free a bit. Without too much trouble, I managed to extricate myself from her embrace. She popped up, pulling her pants up, she spun neatly, "One hot bath, coming up!"

All I could do was smile as she bounced out of the room, wondering, for the millionth time, how I had been lucky enough to have this crazy, energetic little lady come crashing into my life...

Once we had gotten settled into the bath, me on the bottom, her spooning on top of me, we both just relaxed for a little while.

She lay back against me, sighing in contentment, "I could so get used to this."

I wrapped my arms around her, "I... uh... wouldn't get too used to it."

She looked back at me over her shoulder, "Why not?"

Sighing, I figured it was time to stop keeping my little secret, "Because I'm going to have to move."

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Why?"

I grimaced at her, "Because I got evicted today. Thirty-day notice."

She flipped around against me, "What? Why?"

I mussed up my face, "I guess the owner sold the place. They're turning it into a parking lot."

She poked me in the chest, "If you did nothing wrong they can't evict you! We're going to fight this!"

I laughed at her, "Hon, I really don't think that's going to be possible. Technically, you're right, but he sold it to the School District. I'm sure they can evict me, and even if they can't, they could probably just cite eminent domain and kick me out anyway. It's a fight not worth battling. It sucks, but I need to be smart and start prepping. I'll have to find a new place and just face facts."

I could tell an evil thought speared its way into her head right about then...

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree, "You can move in with me and Rachel!"

"No." I couldn't help it. The word just spilled out of me...

She raised her eyebrows at me, "Excuse me?"

I backpedaled. I backpedaled fast, and I backpedaled hard, "Look, I... uh... I don't mean any offense. It's just that... uh..."

Her eyes narrowed and she put her head down and I could tell I was obviously pissing her off...

"Careful..." she warned.

I smiled at her, "Babe. I'm sorry I just blurted it out. I just..." I shook my head, "our relationship is pretty new. I don't want to complicate things and end up screwing things up." I chewed on my words for a few seconds, "I'm just not very good with the whole relationship thing... it's, uh... I've just... uh... had some bad luck... and I don't want to fuck this up."

She leaned against me, at least giving me the courtesy of thinking about it. That was one of the things I loved about her. She always stopped and thought about the big picture before she made a decision.

She held a finger up, "That is true, but does that change now, today? When does it change? A year from now? A decade? At some point, if we choose to share our lives, we have to choose to share our home. Why not make that time right now?"

I thought about it, and the more I did, the less my trepidation with the decision made sense...

She dove on into her argument, "Besides, with Rachel gone as much as she is, if you were there, I'd have someone to keep me company. The house would feel a whole lot less empty if you were there... it just..."

I could see her flounder, could see her struggle with saying what she wanted to.

She gave me a shy smile, "I don't want you to get the wrong impression. I love my relationship with Rachel. I love her, and a part of her is how dedicated she is to her job." She shrugged, but she's gone a lot. I guess when I heard..." she paused again, "I just thought that you could live with me... and I wouldn't be alone so much. I would have someone to curl up with every night."

"Plus..." she paused, obviously embarrassed, "Never mind."

I rubbed her arm, "No. It's okay. I want to know. Tell me."

She smiled at me, "It's scary to be home alone sometimes. I mean, I know logically that I'm safe, but I just have the feeling sometimes that... I just worry sometimes. I know that's stupid, and I know that even when Rachel is there, I'm not really much safer, it's just that having someone else there, another warm body, it just helps the dark not seem so dark..." She smiled as she added, "plus, look at this week. We've pretty much spent the night at each other's house the whole time anyway. Right now, it's like we're living together, only we're paying a lot of unnecessary bills while we do it. Plus, think of the headache we'd be getting rid of in living in the same place. No more traveling to each other's houses, meeting up, all of that."

I looked down, the thought suddenly occurring to me that was really the sense of my reluctance to take her up on her offer, "Also... there's Rachel to consider. I wouldn't just be moving into your place, your home, I'd be moving into hers as well..."

She smacked me lightly on the chest, "Don't be stupid. Rachel would think it's a good decision too!"

I tilted my head at her, "Laurel. I need you to be realistic. You and Rachel are in a relationship. A pretty long term one too..."

"I..." the thought ran through me, finally unchecked, "I get that you and Rachel are enjoying the time you're spending with me right now... but when that changes... if that changes... I don't want it to be weird."

The look she gave me showed me that maybe I was being a bit on the stupid side...

"Is that what you think this is? That we're just playing?"

I shook my head, trying to figure out exactly what it was that I was thinking, "I really don't know."

She raised her eyebrows at me, "Is that all this is to you?"

I ran my fingers over her face, "No. Not with you, and not with Rachel."

She put her forearm against my chest and pushed, "It isn't for us either, so stop being stupid."

I shrugged, "Maybe," I appraised my opinion based on the look she gave me, "okay, probably. It still doesn't change the fact that I feel like I'm getting in between you two, and I don't want that."

She sighed, "Maybe you should let us decide that?"

I put my hands on her shoulders, "And you're going to tell me? Honestly? You won't, and I know it. I don't want to put you in that position."

She sighed, shaking her head this time, "That's our decision to make. If you don't want to move in, I get it, but we want you to come and live with us."

It was my turn to tilt my head at her, "Really? You know what Rachel wants? Even without asking her?"

She poked me on the nose, "And if she's good with it?"

I sighed, this time realizing that she was probably right... and... it would make my life considerably easier...

Plus, if I was being really and truly honest with myself... I really did want to be able to see Laurel, and Rachel... wanted to be able to visit them, to be there with them...

"Okay... I'll consider it. If, and I mean if, we talk to Rachel and she says it's cool..."

Chapter 21

"And... that's the last one!" Laurel announced, dropping the last box on the floor to my new room...

Pretty much the instant we got out of the tub, Laurel called Rachel. Rachel, of course, took Laurel's side and insisted that I moved in... traitor.

The one victory I managed to secure, and it pissed Laurel off to no end, was to manage to move into the guest room. If Laurel had had her way, I would have moved into Laurel and Rachel's bedroom...

That would have been way too much of an invasion of their privacy for my taste... there was no way that I could do that. I knew that Rachel and Laurel didn't understand my reasoning, but I still had this strong feeling that they were a couple. Sharing their room with them felt way too much like I was stepping into the middle of their relationship and I just couldn't make myself make the mental leap to get that done. I tried to rationalize it, after all, I was sleeping with both of them, and it really shouldn't have mattered, but there it was and I just couldn't seem to take the step needed mentally to make that leap.

Laurel was like a fucking hurricane when it came to moving me in. The day after I told her that I would move in, she went out, bought a ton of boxes, rented a truck, the whole nine yards. She even ditched work to help me pack... or... to be fair, she dragged me home after school each night and packed for me while kicking me in the ass for not working fast enough. She even managed to get a dumpster delivered to my house, which she promptly filled with pretty much all of my furniture...

I found out that I was evicted on a Wednesday, and by Friday, she pretty much had me moved out of my old place and into my new room...

She stood up, clapping she was so pleased with herself. "We've got you all moved in!"

All I could do was look around the stacks of boxes, floor to ceiling along one wall. It was seriously making me reconsider how I was going to fit an entire house worth of stuff into a single room.

She tilted her head at me, "What's wrong?"

All I could do was shake my head and smile, "Nothing. I just realized that I need to go through all of these boxes and figure out what I need out right now, and what I need to get a storage unit for.

She flipped a hand at me, "Storage unit, smorage unit. There's tons of room downstairs in the garage. Go through your boxes and whatever you don't need, put downstairs, that way if there's something that you remember you need, you can just go down and get it out of the box."

Laurel, I found, was about as anal retentive as could possibly be when it came to a move. She insisted that we number all of the boxes and that we inventory every last fucking thing I owned. Each item got a number, each number went into a box and each box got a full inventory of what was in it...

She tapped a box, interrupting my musing, "So, now we need to go through your boxes and figure out what you need to unpack into your room, and what stuff needs to come out into the rest of the house!"

I smiled at her, "Hon... I think you guys have all the stuff you need in the house. My stuff can either get put here in my room, or it can stay in the box while we store it."

She held a finger out to me, "No. No, no, no, no! This is your house too now. You can put stuff anywhere you want, or can within reason. We can talk about it as roommates."

I gave her a look, a look that told her I was having none of that, to which she narrowed her eyes and I could tell that I had lost the war already...

She smiled at me, "Good. That's settled. Now, come on. We have to pick Rachel up from the airport!"

Rachel was coming home for the weekend, a treat that I could tell Laurel was ecstatic about. She had been floating on cloud nine all day. It was obvious that she was really looking forward to having her girlfriend back. I tried not to let it sting too much, and rationalized to myself that it wasn't that I wasn't good enough, it was just that she loved Rachel and wanted to see her live and in person.

I grimaced at her, "Actually, babe, I was thinking you should pick Rachel up on your own. I should really stay here and finish getting my room set up."

I looked around the destroyed room, realizing that with all of the boxes in here there was no way I could even get into the bed, considering that it was buried in boxes, "I can't even sleep in here..." I told her, my voice trailing off as I realized...

She smiled at me, and I suddenly realized that I had been had.

"You think that wasn't on purpose?" She confronted.

I tilted my head at her, "Hon. I told you. I'm not comfortable with that..."

It was something that she had been working pretty much non-stop since I had told her that I didn't want to move into the room with her and Rachel... the idea that I could have sex with both of them... both of them at the same time...

She moved closer to me, her fingers playing with my shirt, "I just want you to think about something..."

I grabbed her hand, "No."

She smiled at me sweetly, "But Rachel and I have been talking about it all week..."

I tilted my head at her, "You mean since Wednesday?"

She looked around, trying to play at innocent. Finally, she allowed, "No. All week. Even before we decided you were moving in. As soon as we figured out she was coming home for the weekend."

I sighed at her, trying to hedge my way out of it, "Hon. Rachel is going to be tired. She's also going to be missing you fiercely. She's not going to want to be spending time with me, she's going to be wanting to have some private time with you."

My brain immediately popped into the old pornographic theater, thinking of what that private time would entail...

There would be no harm in just watching... right?

No! My brain screamed at me. They deserve their private time!

She smiled at me like I was an idiot, "Who do you think put the thought into my head?"

I put a hand on each one of her hips, pulling closer, "Hon. Stop. You already said, you didn't want that."

She shrugged, "I changed my mind."

That sounded... delicious... really delicious...

I had to shake my head like a wet dog to clear those thoughts from my mind...

She smiled, giggling, "See. You changed your mind too!"

I sighed, "Just because my body is screaming at me doesn't mean that I'm going to do it. I don't think with my dick."

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself into my body, "Okay..." she hedged, but I could tell by her tone she was not done with me, not by a long shot...

"I just want you to think about something." Her voice was husky, filled with that playful banter that I knew meant trouble...

"Just think of me... looking up at you... Rachel's hands all over you..."

I pushed her back, "Stop that!" I cried to her, "I can't think like that!"

She smiled at me, her eyes twinkling with mischief, "Or think of Rachel between my legs while you take her from behind..."

I actually gulped just thinking about that...

It actually took me a second to get the fantasy out of my head...

"Babe. Stop." I ordered her, "I told you. I'm not comfortable with that. Not yet at least. Okay?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "Okay. Fine. Be a prude."

I put my hands on my hips, "I'm not being a prude, and we're done talking about this."

She smiled, and I could tell, we were not done talking about this...

She put her hands together, "Then you are for sure coming with me to pick Rachel up. Then the three of us are going to spend the evening together. Okay?"

I ground my teeth at her... "Okay."

We rode in her car to the airport, having to wait for about fifteen minutes or so for Rachel to come out of the terminal.