All Comments on 'The Heart Wants Ch. 22-25'

by LukasGrey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally for fucks sake

I absolutely love this story and want to see the end , but honestly its been a while since this was last updated , Lukas if you are gonna do this again , please warn us , i had withdrawals honestly lol

On a serious note , Lukas if you dont think you have the time to complete this story please pull it off altogether from Lit , its fucking cruel to leave us hanging

And as for the chapter , it was terrific , i really like where this threesome is headed and want to see more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
same here.....

please do not make us wait months for a few pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes please, more, and hopefully soon

One of favorite stories in Literotica. Incredibly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me too

I’m also on that list of “this is one of my favorite stories” it’s such a great story, it just can’t come fast enough, but you take the time you need to get your story the way you envision it, just please don’t stop.

Thank you KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

I have been waiting so long for this to get posted, easily the best story on this site. I really hope you keep going with this!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

This is really an amazing series. Today was my second reading of this set of chapters, not immediately remembering I’d read it already. I’m looking forward to the next installment. It has the potential to go in many directions without wrecking quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucking hate it when authors don't finish stories.....I wish I could give this author zero stars for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've just read this story and I've been totally hooked. The interactions as the three characters explore their emotions is simply superb, although at times Link seems a bit too good to be true. The end of this chapter seems a little out of character. He's definitely thinking with his dick. It's clear that all three of them have issues and so far have been good for each other. However, to risk introducing a child into the mix when the three of them are still negotiating their triad is courting disaster. Based on the overheard conversation, I'm not even sure how they are going to handle it if Rachel is going to be at home all the time.

10sguy10sguyover 1 year ago

Please finish this story. I've been waiting a long time and I want to complete this amazing yarn. Great work so far...

ilalsilalsabout 1 year ago

So EVERY story, save 1, on this authors profile is unfinished. Even more infuriating is that they are very good stories. I kind of wish literotica should take them down. I'll follow this profile, but I'm not holding my breath. Damn shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous