The Heartland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers

As I finished with Paula, April took a step forward and said, "My turn." I mentioned that April is a bit larger woman than Paula. What I learned as I spread sunscreen over April's body was that she was also more muscular. Where Paula's back and hips gave way to the pressure of my fingers, April's body was firm almost to the point of hardness.

When I finished with April, she took the sunscreen from my hand. Looking at Paula, April asked, "Front or back?"

"Front," Paula said.

"That's ok," April replied, "he's got a cute butt."

Having the two women spread sunscreen on me was, well, nice. They left my dick and balls for last. April reached between my legs and said, "Paula, I've got his balls, you can have his dick."

"Ok," Paula said as she took my dick in her hand and slowly began spreading sunscreen along my shaft. At the same time, April was gently massaging my balls and the very sensitive area just behind them. It didn't take much of that treatment to get me very hard. Paula gently ran a finger over my small head and said, "April, I think we're done."

April came around in front of me and looked at my hard-on. "I like that," she said. "How does it feel?" she asked Paula.

"Very nice," Paula said. "It usually tastes good too."

April looked at Paula, then at me. She grinned slightly. "Well," she said, "you two can play with each other later. Let's get some more sun."

I lay naked on the grass with Paula against my left side and April against my right for, maybe, twenty minutes before April bounced up again. "Come on," April said, "I'm hungry." We followed April up to the house and had sandwiches and beers nude in the kitchen. After we finished our lunch, April said, "Let's take a walk. Don't worry about getting dressed."

We followed April out the back of her house, past the sheep barn and another outbuilding, onto a trail up the hill. Within a few steps, we were inside the tree line. While we were ascending, the path was not steep enough to be arduous. It must have been 10 to 15 degrees cooler under the trees, very comfortable for going naked.

As we walked, April said, "Mom used to take me up here from the time I was a little girl. We'd even go up here in the snow sometimes. I guess it was about four years ago, before Mom was diagnosed, we came up here about this time of year, except it was a lot hotter that day. Once we were out of view of the house, Mom asked me, 'Would you feel more comfortable if you took your clothes off?' She said, 'I like to take my clothes off when I walk up here. I think you're old enough now to do it too, if you want.' I looked at Mom. She had stopped and was taking her clothes off. So, I took mine off too. We put our clothes on a tree a little way back there and walked the rest of the way up the hill without a stitch on. It was nice. Every time after that when she and I came up here, we were both naked unless it was too cold."

I looked at Paula, who seemed genuinely surprised by April's story. "I, uh, didn't know that," Paula said.

"You and Mom didn't talk that much, did you?" April asked.

"No," Paula said, "Terry was a lot older than me. We never really formed much of a relationship."

"There's a lot about the family you probably don't know," April said with a grin.

The trail we were on was very smooth and perfectly comfortable to walk barefoot. I can't really describe how pleasant it was to be walking through the woods nude with Paula and April. We'd been walking about twenty minutes when we came to a circular clearing. The clearing was covered in a very soft grass, unlike any I'd seen before. The hillside faced, I thought, southeast. Even though it was only mid-afternoon, the sunlight came through the trees in a way that made the clearing seem more like something in a movie than an actual, physical place.

April led us into the center of the clearing. The sun felt pleasingly warm on my bare skin. "I don't know who owns this place," April said. "I don't think Dad does, but I just love this place. It seems magical." Enhanced by the presence of two beautiful nude women, the place did seem magical.

While it was not oppressively hot in the woods, it was warm. We were sweating by the time we returned to April's house. The sweat sheen on their skin made Paula and April that much more desirable. As we walked into the back yard, April said, "Let's shower off before we go inside." I hadn't noticed that morning that there was a large shower head attached to a short beam coming off a back corner of the house with a concrete and tile pad around a drain beneath. The shower was completely open-air, screened only on one side by the house itself.

April walked to the shower and turned it on. After giving the water a moment to warm up, she stepped under the shower. She turned to face us and, with water streaming down her bare body, said, "Come on. We'll all fit." I looked at Paula, who shrugged her shoulders. We joined April under the shower.

As with the sunscreen earlier, I was tasked with washing each of Paula and April. There are many worse tasks to have. When I finished with them, April told Paula, "You have his back this time." Paula gave my back a fairly straightforward wash, lingering only over my ass. April's idea of a wash was to slowly rub her hands over my chest and abs, along my arms, and very sensuously up my thighs. When she got to my dick, April said softly, "This needs special attention." She wrapped her had around the base of my shaft and slowly drew her hand along it to my head. She repeated that process until I started getting hard. Then, she started pulling her hand up and then pushing it back down the length of my dick. I was getting uncomfortably close to coming when April ended by running the tip of her index finger around my head.

April took a step back, still looking down at my very hard dick. She giggled and said, "Paula, look what I did!" Paula stepped beside me, looked at my dick, then looked up at me and smiled tolerantly.

Paula and I dried each other off and followed April into the house. April went into a pantry, rummaged around for a couple of minutes, and came back out. "Harry, I need a favor. We need more wine and beer for the weekend. Could you run out and get it? I'll give you a list and directions to the store. It'll take you, at most, an hour. Would you?" What could I say? I did notice a look pass between April and Paula.

April wrote out her list and directions while I got dressed. When I was ready to leave, Paula said, "Do you mind going alone? I just don't feel like getting dressed." Again, what could I say?

When I got back from the surprisingly well-stocked liquor store a little over an hour later, April already had a fire going in a brick grill built a little way away from one side of the house. She was wearing only an apron, which was quite sexy. As I got out of the car, she said, "The ribs will need about an hour. Paula's in the kitchen. Set those down in there and I'll put it away."

I carried two full cases of wine and beer into the kitchen. Paula was there chopping vegetables. She was also wearing only an apron and looked incredible from behind. As I set the cases down on a counter, Paula asked, "Did you have a good trip?"

"Fine," I replied. "what did you and April get up to while I was gone?"

Paula just smiled. "Like me outfit?" she asked as she did a quick spin.

I went with her change of topic. "It looks great, even erotic," I replied. I stepped to her and hugged her with both of my hands on her bare ass.

April's and Paula's dinner was delicious. The women took off their aprons to eat so I, of course, stripped off for dinner too. After we'd cleaned up, the three of us took glasses of wine and sat nude on the front porch until the bugs got too bad. We got more wine and moved to the front room which had floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto the valley.

April sat in an armchair with a thigh draped over each arm. She periodically asked me to run to the kitchen to get her more wine. When I wasn't playing nude waiter, I sat on the sofa with Paula.

"It's great that we started talking, what, a couple of months ago?" April said to Paula, "but, there's a lot you still don't know."

"Like?" Paula asked pleasantly.

"Did you know that I was a cheerleader in high school?" April asked.

No," Paula replied.

April popped out of her chair. "I know how I can share some stuff with you," she said. April walked out of the room but was back a few moments later with an oversized album. She handed it to Paula. "That's my personal photo album," April said. "Leaf through that for a moment."

The first few pages were run-of-the mill: April with a dog, among the sheep, with her parents in New York City. The next few were of April and other girls cheerleading at games. Her uniform was the traditional sweater and short skirt. Turning the page, Paula came to some larger prints. There were only two on the page. Both showed three girls in cheerleader uniforms. One girl was April. With her was a rather busty blonde and a slender African American girl. It looked like both pictures had been taken in front of the Rentz house. I could see the same valley in the background of the pictures that was rapidly growing dark outside the window.

These were not, however, your typical yearbook pictures. In the top picture, all three girls were caught in the midst of a jump. Their uniform skirts were up and none of the three had on anything underneath. In the second picture, the three girls were turned away from the camera, bent over, with their skirts up on their backs. Again, all three were nude under their skirts.

Paula looked at the pictures and then up at April, who was standing in front of us. "I really like those two," April said. "Those are my best friends. Bridget is the blonde and Alicia is the black girl. Bridget's boyfriend took those the afternoon before the last football game our senior year. We wanted to cheer the game that way, sort of a going away present for our fans, but our advisor said we'd be expelled if we didn't wear tights." April giggled.

April went back to her armchair. Paula turned to the next page in the album. There was only one picture. It had obviously been taken by the pond below the Rentz house on a bright sunny day. Four people were standing, facing the camera. On the right as I looked at the picture was April's father Kevin. Next to Kevin was an attractive woman who looked like an older version of April. To her right was a shorter, more slender, older woman who resembled Paula. On the left of the picture was an older, taller man with a muscular chest, big arms, and broad shoulders. All four were pictured from the tops of their heads to about mid-calf. All four were naked.

Paula had taken a deep breath when she saw the picture. After a few moments, she exhaled and said, "Holy shit!"

"Do you know who those people are Harry?" April asked.

"The man on the right is your father, isn't it?" I replied.

"Yeah," April said, "that's Mom standing next to him."

In a disbelieving tone, Paula added, "And the couple to their right are Mom and Dad!"

"Grandpa and Grandma used to skinny dip here a lot with Mom and Dad before Mom got sick," April said. "They never did it when I was around, but Mom told me about it and gave me that picture. I think Dad took it with a tripod and timer. Pretty cool isn't it? Turn the page."

The next picture was of Paula's parents, naked under the outdoor shower we'd used earlier in the day. Mr. Hartweg had a hand on his wife's ass as if he was washing it. Mrs. Hartweg had her back to the camera but was looking over her left shoulder with a big smile on her face. Paula let out another deep breath but didn't say anything.

"Grandpa and Grandma never went naked around you?" April asked.

After a moment, Paula, obviously very surprised, said, "Uh, no. I never knew they went naked around anyone!"

"I told you earlier that there were things you didn't know," April said archly.

Paula mindlessly flipped through more pages of her parents, sister, and brother-in-law in the nude. "I love those pictures," April said, "because they show that I come from a family of free-spirited people, and because Mom was so beautiful when she was naked." Paula was shaking her head.

The next-to-last picture was of April's father, in swim trunks, at a lake with an attractive woman wearing a one-piece. "That's Dad and Elaine at the lake at the state park last August," April said. "I don't have any of them skinny dipping together, not yet at least."

The last page was a studio picture of a rather handsome, I thought, young man. There was a large black X drawn over the picture. "That's there to remind me of a mistake," April said. "That's Connor Jacobs. Have you been wondering why I haven't mentioned a boyfriend? Connor's why. Harry, if you be so kind as to get me more wine, I'll tell you two the story." April languidly extended her arm with her empty glass in her hand.

Once I had brought April another glass of wine and sat backdown beside Paula, April told us her story. "I dated Connor for most of junior year in high school. He was a receiver on the football team, and pretty good, so he was sort of a big deal in school. He was nice enough and took me places, but I didn't love him enough to fuck him."

April took a slug of wine, swallowed it, and exhaled. "Anyway, the weekend after school ended junior year, a bunch of us went over to the lake at the state park to go swimming. I'd gotten a new bikini that was pretty revealing, and I wore it to show off. My mistake. Someone had smuggled in a little bit of beer, but not enough that anyone was wasted. Anyway, Connor asked me to walk with him. Second mistake, I did. He led me a little way away from our group where no one could see us. He started grabbing at the top of my bikini, saying that he was tired of my tease and he was going to get what he had earned."

April took another swallow of wine. "He ripped my top off me and was pawing my tits so hard it really hurt. He suddenly went for my bottoms and I screamed. Thank god Bridget's boyfriend at the time, Gareth, got there quick. He also played football and was bigger than Connor. He pulled Connor off me and held him while the others ran up. Ned Oliver, the quarterback, called the Sheriff on his cell phone. Connor kept saying that it was just a joke. Anyway, Connor got busted, was put on probation, and I didn't see him again. The story was that his parents sent him to a military school in Virginia for his senior year. I've been distrustful of men and how I interact with them since then."

Paula and I sat in silence. After a few moments, April finished her wine. "Wow, re-telling that was more depressing than I expected," she said. I know its not late, but I'm going upstairs. I want to see if my Hitachi will improve my mood. You guys, please, have some more wine, fuck on the rug, whatever. Sorry, I guess I pissed on the evening."

April left the room. Paula looked at me. "I've learned a lot the evening," she said.

"But," I said, "isn't it good to know that your parents like to go nude too?"

Paula's face brightened. "Yeah, that is good to know." Paula took my hand. "Let's go upstairs too," she said. "I want to be loved."

We turned out the lights and I followed Paula's bare ass up the steps. At the other end of the upstairs hallway, the door to April's room was open halfway. The room was dark, but we could hear April's vibrator and her deep breaths. We were in bed and I had just entered Paula when we heard a low moan followed by several sharp yips and a loud moan from April's room. "Please get me there Harry," Paula asked.

April pounded on our doorframe early the next morning. "Sorry about last night," she said, "but the sheep won't wait." April stood in the doorframe in her work clothes as Paula and I got dressed to help her with the chores. Having not grown up on a farm, the novelty of the experience somewhat compensated for the fact that it was just hard work.

We finished the daily chores by mid-morning. It had gotten quite warm and we were all three drenched in sweat and dirt. We stripped off and showered together under the outdoor shower. April was not as playful today as the day before. When we were dry, April pulled something out of her workpants. "Let's take a walk up the hill," April said.

Like the day before, the three of us walked up the hill behind the Rentz house with nothing on. Unlike the day before, April was largely quiet. When we got to the clearing, April took my hand and led me to the center of the grassy area. Paula stayed back a few steps. The sun was still somewhat behind the trees to the east.

April took my hands and stood in front of me, very close. "Harry, there was a reason why I showed you both those pictures and why I told you guys about Connor last night. I wanted Paula to understand that she's part of a liberated family. I wanted you both to understand why I'm still a virgin. I want to end my virginity but with a man I can trust, who'll respect me. Paula's been telling me for several months about how great you are. Will you please fuck me here in my favorite place?"

This caught me completely by surprise. I glanced at Paula, who was smiling and nodding her head. April put a hand behind my head and pulled my face to hers. I felt something in her hand against the back of my head, but I was quickly distracted as she reached up to kiss me and began stroking my dick. April knew from the day before how to get the desired reaction from me.

Something seemed vaguely wrong about fucking my girlfriend's niece. I remembered instantly that Paula was one of two girlfriends, which isn't normal either; also, April wasn't related to me. At least, those were the rationalizations as I started playing with April's clit.

Once I was hard, April broke away. What she had in her hand was a foil condom packet. She carefully opened it and began unrolling the rubber over my dick. She smiled at me and said, "I'm not kidding. I am a virgin."

April's virginity only lasted a few more seconds. I felt some slight resistance and then a little blood, and she grunted, as I entered her. Very quickly, however, April had wrapped her legs around me and was purring as I pushed in her gently. "That feels . . . exquisite!" April said. She felt pretty good to me, too.

April soon started bucking her hips a little, which I took as a cue to pick up my pace and be more forceful. She responded energetically to that, and to me sucking one of her nipples. April began bucking so hard that I had to work just to stay in her, much less trying to hit a specific target. She dug her fingers into my back, hard, and started a moan that rose in pitch and grew in volume. I kept thrusting until she screamed "Oh! God!" took a large breath, and went limp beneath me, except for her panting.

I stayed on top of April and in her until her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. She smiled very broadly. "Yeah, I came," she said. She leaned up and gave me a long kiss. Then I pulled out.

April had come before I was close, which was obvious when I pulled out. Paula said, "You didn't finish Harry."

April said, "Shit!" She pulled the rubber off me, spit on her hands, and rubbed it on my dick to try to wash off the lubricant. April started to lean forward to take me in her mouth.

Paula had come over and was kneeling in the grass next to us. She tapped April on the shoulder. April leaned back slightly and looked at Paula with a bit of irritation. Paula smiled and asked "Share?"

April didn't react for a couple of seconds. Then, she smiled and said "Sure."

Paula put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Lie back Harry." I did as I was told. Very quickly, April was licking up one side of my dick while Paula licked the other. The girls would reach my head, run both of their tongues over it, then kiss each other. I'm not sure that I'm describing this well, but it was incredibly hot. They did that several times before Paula gently pushed April out of the way and took more completely into her mouth. Paula's tongue on the underside of my dickhead, on top of what had already occurred, was enough to make me to shoot a large load into her mouth. Paula swallowed most of it but gave me a kiss that had me sampling a little of my own semen.

HStoner
HStoner
2,406 Followers