The Heartland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

All three of us got to our feet and we hugged. Looking at Paula, April said, "It's fun doing it in the family." I think she was talking about how she and Paula briefly shared my dick.

Paula grabbed my ass and said, "I want to keep him in my family."

We were about halfway back to the house when April stopped. She stepped in front of me, hugged me tightly, kissed me, and then said, "Thank you Harry." Then, April stepped in front of Paula, hugged and kissed her, and thanked Paula. Judging by the look on her face, Paula enjoyed the hug.

The three of us spent most of the rest of Saturday lazing nude by the pond. Grilling burgers that evening gave me a second look at Paula and April in their aprons: covered in front and bare behind. It was an erotic look. After we'd cleaned up dinner, Paula said, "Harry, you fucked April outdoors this morning. Don't you think it is my turn?"

"Certainly," I replied.

Paula took my hand. She led me out of the house and into the front yard. The valley was spread out below us in the deepening dusk. Paula began stroking my dick while I fingered her and sucked one of her nipples. Soon, Paula was on her back in the grass and I was on top of her. As I began moving my dick inside of Paula I said, "I wonder if anyone can see us?"

"I certainly hope so," Paula replied.

What Paula and I did in the yard was not the frenzied sex that I'd had with April that morning. Paula and I made love to each other, slowly and tenderly, building each other to a climax that was virtually simultaneous and exceptionally pleasurable. After we both came, we lay in the grass holding each other and kissing.

The silence was finally broken by April saying, "That was cool to watch. You two really care about each other." April was sitting in the grass a couple of feet away from us. I had been so engrossed in Paula that I'd completely forgotten about April.

Paula whispered in my ear, "You need to do something for her too."

I got up, took a step or two, and knelt in front of April. "Open your legs," I told her.

"I'll have to run back in the house and get another rubber," April said.

"No, just spread your legs," I replied.

April spread her legs. I slid between them and lay prone on the grass with my face just above her slit. I began flicking my tongue around the opening of April's pussy. "That feels nice," April said. I slid a bit closer and began pushing my tongue into her. I followed that by sucking on her clit. As April responded, I alternated between sucking and licking. April began bucking her hips, but I kept my face pressed against her. Too soon for my taste, she started making the sounds I'd heard from her the night before and that morning. She slid her butt away from me slightly as she let out her moan and a scream. Along with that, she squirted in my face.

April was trying to catch her breath and laugh at the same time. After she calmed down, she said, "Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't know I'd do that."

"No apology necessary," I said. "I'm glad I got that reaction out of you."

"That was a pretty intense O," April said. "You beat my Hitachi all to hell."

"I like Harry better than a vibrator too," Paula added.

"Paula," April asked, "do you ever get on top?"

"Not much," Paula replied. "Megan's the one who likes being on top. She almost always rides when she and Harry make love."

"I'd like to meet Megan," April said, "From what you've said about her, she seems great."

"She is," Paula replied. "Isn't she Harry?"

"Well," I said, "I'm biased but I love you both."

"Harry," Paula said, "did I just hear you say that you love me?"

"Yes," I answered.

"That's the first time you've said it," Paula replied.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I should have said it sooner. Megan loves you too."

"Can the three of us stay together forever?" Paula asked.

"I hope so," I replied.

"I do too," Paula said. To April, she added, "I think you'll get to meet Megan."

April asked us to sleep with her that night. When we got into her bedroom, she said, "I was thinking, since I squirted on Harry's face, shouldn't he come on mine to even things up?" That seemed like a good idea to all of us, so April got on her knees in front of me while Paula jacked me off. I shot all over April's lovely face. I was impressed when Paula knelt and licked April's face clean.

Sunday morning followed the same pattern as the previous days of our visit: chores, shower, nude walk up the hill, skinny-dipping in the pond. Paula, April, and I were lying nude on the grass beside the pond when a car came up the driveway. Whoever was in the car could see all three of us clearly. I wasn't too troubled by that until I heard April say, in a flat voice, "Dad. He wasn't supposed to be back until tomorrow."

The car stopped in front of the house. The three of us stood as Kevin Rentz got out and started down the hill towards us. His girlfriend Elaine followed a step or two behind.

As Kevin Rentz approached us, he said, in a tone that mixed anger and bewilderment, "What the hell are you doing?"

In an even tone, his friend Elaine said, "That's obvious Dear. They're skinny-dipping."

Kevin had not expected a response to his question to come from Elaine. He turned partway toward her and said, still sounding angry, "But why?"

Elaine smiled and said, "Because it's a warm and sunny day and skinny-dipping beats wearing a suit. I think we ought to join them." Elaine pulled her tee shirt over her head, tossed it on the ground, and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. Once she bared her breasts, Elaine said, "I feel better already." She kicked off the sandals she was wearing and pushed her shorts and panties down to her feet. Stepping out of them, she said, "Kevin, you always say I look better naked." Elaine did look good naked.

Kevin was obviously stunned. Not only had he found his daughter outside in the nude with two people who were strangers to him, but his girlfriend had just stripped naked in front of them. Kevin stood still with his mouth slightly open.

Elaine stepped closer to Kevin. "You know Dear," she said, "you look pretty silly as the only person with clothes on."

"But," Kevin sputtered, "April's my daughter!"

"And she's a beautiful young woman who's obviously comfortable in her own body," Elaine replied. Elaine paused, then said, "You've had several minutes to look at April naked and at this other lovely woman. It's time they see you too. Get those silly clothes off, now!"

I was surprised that Kevin didn't say anything in response. He just quietly started undressing. When he was naked, Elaine said, "That's better Honey." I noticed something that I suspected was part of why Elaine was attracted Kevin: He had a huge dick. I glanced at Paula and April, who were also looking at Kevin's dick. I also noticed that Elaine was tan but had no tan lines.

After a moment, April went to Elaine, gave her a bare hug, and said, "Thank you."

Elaine said, "Well, I know that you run around naked when Kevin's not here and he and I skinny-dip in the pond when you're not here. It's high time that we all got naked together. I saw the opportunity to make that happen and took it." I was forming a favorable impression of Elaine.

Paula stepped towards Elaine to introduce herself. Elaine said, "You're April's aunt." Elaine gave Paula a long look and added, "You're very beautiful."

I steeped forward and extended my hand to Elaine. She took it in hers and held it while she looked me up and down. "I'm Harry Stone," I said, "Paula's friend."

"I know this sounds corny," Elaine said, "but, it's nice to see you."

"And it's a pleasure to see you," I replied. "You handled the situation very well."

"Thank you," Elaine said. "I like being naked."

"You look very good naked," I said. Elaine thanked me again.

Kevin came over. He and April looked at each other for a moment. April took a step forward and opened her arms. Kevin looked unsure again. "It's ok Dear," Elaine said. Kevin spread his arms. Father and daughter embraced each other's bare bodies.

Kevin became comfortable with the nudity faster than I expected. The five of us spent the entire afternoon naked, in the pond or on the grass. Several times during the afternoon, April ostentatiously gave me bare hugs. Kevin didn't seem sure what to think about that. After the fifth hug, Elaine came over to me. She very softly said, "April seems a lot happier than she did before we left." Elaine smiled and walked away.

Late in the afternoon, Kevin and I were tasked with a grocery run to buy food for dinner. We came back with chops, potato salad, and watermelon. April fired the outdoor grill and found a third apron for Elaine. While Paula and April were much more beautiful, Elaine looked good with her bare ass showing out of the back of the apron. I saw that Kevin noticed that too. I wondered whether Elaine would be loud when they fucked later in the evening.

We all got a little sloppy eating the watermelon and got the water all over our skins. April insisted that we all needed to shower off before we could go back into "her" house. I was impressed that all five of us fit under the outdoor shower at once, although we did have to bunch together. I was more impressed when April insisted that Kevin wash her back and he did, although he stopped above her ass.

I was most impressed when we went to bed that night. In front of her father and Elaine, April went to her room, got a wrapped condom, and followed Paula and me into the guest bedroom. Kevin didn't say a word. Elaine gave me a smile.

In the guest room, Paula got me hard and rolled the rubber over me. April said that she wanted to try on top, so she rode me while Paula sat on my face so I could eat her.

Oh, yeah, Elaine was loud when she came.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers