The heat of desire

Story Info
Was she ready to explore the heat of her desire?
3.3k words
4.42
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a silly idea I thought.

A thought that would not leave my mind.

A thought that excited me and caused my mind to travel down paths of naughty desire it has never walked.

Would she be interested in me?

Would she want to meet for coffee on a Saturday morning or maybe talk over lunch?

I was new in the office and had to tread lightly. I did not wish to be the topic of conversation around the water cooler. Attempting to start conversation or anything that would resemble interest would begin the rumor mill. A forest fire of words lit by one little spark in a drought ridden span of trees.

The inner office messaging system seemed to be the best way to strike up communication without causing necks to crack while looking our way.

So, I decided to send a question that sounded legitimate and involved.

I have a very analytical mind and process things through my internal flow chart. If, Then, Input, Outcome.... Basic computer programming type of thought.

So, I sent her the question.

"I am sorry to bother you, but you seem like you are one of the only people in here that knows what they are doing. Would you mind if I asked you a question?"

I looked up after I hit send and watched her shift her gaze from the desk to her computer screen.

"I am not sure about knowing what I am doing, but sure, ask away," Was her reply.

I proceeded with a question about obtaining an order request that had variable parts and included various approvals from different departments. A question I had asked during my orientation. I knew the answer due to my excessive note taking. However, I knew it was a very involved question that would end up having her visit me at my desk. Hopefully, she would feel the need to help me navigate through the various menus and forms on the computer.

Even if I was not trying to flirt, I realized she was the one I would need to seek to get questions answered. She was smart and concise with her replies.

After I read her last answer, I looked up to see that she was looking my way with a smile on her face.

"Thank you," I mouthed.

"Welcome," She mouthed back then added a wink.

By the slight smile that formed on her lips as she turned back to her work, I was quite sure she could see how brightly I blushed.

I buried my head in my work and tried to calm myself. But I could feel the heat rise within me. The desire to touch her, kiss her, lick her and feel her naked skin on mine began to consume my mind. I could no longer think of my work. I closed my eyes and thought of her with me. I wanted her and I wanted her badly.

"Are you ok," I heard behind me.

I started a little then turned around to see her standing behind me.

"I am sorry if I scared you," she said as she rested a hand on my shoulder.

I giggled then let her know I was fine.

"Thank you for answering my questions. You helped a lot."

She kept her hand on my shoulder and I had not moved so that she would keep it in place.

"Do you have plans for lunch?"

I felt my pulse race at her question.

"I think I do now," I said then gave a little wink.

"You do. Me and two other girls like to hit up a little Mexican restaurant around the corner sometimes. I would love it if you joined us."

"Of course, I would love to go," I said with a smile.

"Good, it is a date then!"

She turned and walked back towards her desk. She would stop and greet other coworkers and I could not keep my eyes from following her. The desire and lust I had for her swelled within me. I forced myself to turn back to my computer screen, closed my eyes and calmed my breathing.

An hour later we were being seated in a booth. I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

I stood at the sink and was dabbing my face with a wet paper towel when she walked in.

"I am such a klutz," she said as she began to pull out a string of paper towels.

"What happened," I asked as I turned.

"I dropped salsa on the bottom of my blouse."

She removed her blouse and ran the bottom edge under cold water. Although she was wearing a bra and an undershirt, I could see her hardened nipples through the fabric.

"Here, I have this light sweater you can wear as we let this dry."

I took off my sweater and handed it to her.

Due to me being a "D" cup and her a "B" cup, my sweater hung a little low on her. We laughed as she looked down to see the neck of the sweater end mid boob.

"Oh well, at least it will give the pervs something to look at huh," She said as she held up the shirt.

I looked down and noticed a small spot of salsa on her skirt too. Taking the paper towel I had used to dab my face, I began to wipe the salsa away.

"I am not trying to be rude, but you had a small salsa drip on your skirt too."

She lifted her skirt to help facilitate the cleaning.

Her bare thighs were smooth and silky above her lace topped thigh highs. My breath caught when she lifted the skirt all of the way up to check the back side.

I do not know why it surprised me she was not wearing panties. I myself was not wearing any, but, I was not fantasizing about myself. Seeing her trimmed hair above her puffy lips caused a thin line of wetness escape my own swollen lips.

I quickly wiped the rivulet with the paper towel while hoping she did not see my actions.

She lowered her skirt and repositioned the sweater after thanking me again for allowing her to borrow it for the rest of the day.

The lunch was enjoyable and the four of us got along really well. I chuckled when it was said we are fortunate there were not more salsa situations. But, truth be known, I wanted to dump a whole bowl on my lap to see if she would come help clean me up in the bathroom.

I felt dirty at the thought, but I would not let it escape my mind. I wanted to dwell on that naughtiness. I wanted to think about her patting me down with a wet towel, cleaning me up as her hands brushed across my trimmed pubic hair. I wanted the naughty dirty thought of me pressing her hand on my hard clit as she dried me.

I returned to reality when the waitress brought back our cards so we could sign the receipts.

After I put the pen and receipt into the waiter wallet, I felt her hand on my thigh as she leaned into me.

"Thank you again for your help and lending me your sweater," she said then rubbed my thigh followed by a few pats.

While walking back to the office, I could feel the breeze cool the wetness on my thighs. My mind was racing. Did she make a pass at me or is my own desire making me think any touch or look is her reciprocating my own lust?

I dropped my purse off at my desk and went into the bathroom. I closed and locked the stall door, raised my skirt and began to rub my clit furiously. The wet kissing sound from my lips echoed through the bathroom. I felt a fire ignite deep inside of me. The electric current being generated by erotic touch caused me to shudder and collapse on the toilet seat.

I recovered quickly and exited the stall. I reapplied my lipstick and before I exited, she entered the bathroom.

"Hey, glad I caught you. I am having the girls over Friday night and would like for you to come too. That is if you do not have other plans," she said.

"I have nothing planned, I would love to come by," I said with a smile that was probably as wide as my face.

"I will send you my address and phone number when I get back to my desk," she said with a wink while closing the stall door.

I felt my face flush again as I exited the bathroom. If she only knew that I had just rubbed myself to orgasm in that same stall while thinking about her. Well, what if she knew? That would be a shocking conversation starter Friday night in front of the girls.

"Oh hey, guess what? I rubbed my hard clit until I orgasmed in the bathroom right before you entered. And guess what else? I was thinking about you. That is right. I was thinking about how I wanted your legs opened wide as my tongue licked and entered you. How my mouth sucked and tugged on your wet lips while my finger slid in and out of you first then me. I bet you had no idea."

Ummmm, yeah, that would definitely be the water cooler talking point Monday morning.

The rest of the week went without a "relief session" in the bathroom at work. But the heat of desire never left me. I had never been with another woman before and did not consider myself gay. But the thought of feeling her and being with her consumed me. Maybe I was bi? I mean, I did like the feeling of having a guy take me. To have him mark me with his seed after stretching me and letting me enjoy his weight on top of me. Then sucking him hard again then going for a ride. Ok, I was bi. Now what?

"I need to concentrate on work!" Is now what. I told myself as I lowered my head and retrieved some folders out of my desk drawer. When I looked up, she was walking towards my desk with what appeared to be a look of concern on her face.

"What is wrong," I asked as she stopped next to my desk.

"The other girls canceled on us tonight. But you are more than welcome to come over if you want."

I am not sure if it was hope on my part or the wetness that instantly happened because of her proximity, but, it appeared she had a slight twinkle in her eye when she said I could still come over.

"I would love to stop by tonight. I still need to get my sweater back from you," I said with a chuckle while patting her hand.

She quickly put her free hand on top of mine and gave it a little squeeze then replied. "It is a date then."

I fought back the urge to go in the bathroom and rub myself. Instead, I slipped my hand under my skirt, dipped my finger between my lips and tasted my own wetness as she walked away.

I stopped by the grocery on the way home and bought a bottle of wine for the night. During our lunch on Monday, I found out that we both enjoyed Riesling so I figured it would be a nice way to enjoy something in common. Plus, I thought it may loosen our tongues a little. So to speak.

Fighting the urge to vibe myself to orgasm, I quickly stripped and got in the shower. My mind and body reacted to every slippery and soapy touch of my hands. My senses were in overdrive and I began to worry about how I would react when I was with her. Before I realized what I was doing, I had taken the shower head down, raised my leg, rested my foot on the edge of the bath tub and was directing the water on my clit. The orgasm came quickly but I was not satisfied. After making myself cum two more times I dropped the shower head and lowered my foot.

After catching my breath, I finished washing and rinsing. The urge to cum again occurred while I was dying off but by repeatedly telling myself no, over and over again, I was able to maintain control.

The drive to her house was uneventful. I was able to maintain a semblance of a non sex crazed individual by listening to the latest thriller novel audio book by my favorite author.

I depressed the door bell and was greeted by the music of Beethoven. "Fur elise" filled the air and put a smile on my face. "She has style," I thought as I waited for her to open the door.

A few seconds later she swung the door open while holding a phone to her ear. She rolled her eyes and mouthed sorry as she waved me in with her hand. I stepped through the threshold and held out the bottle of Riesling and watched her eyes widen and a large smile run across her face.

She took my hand in her free hand and led me to the kitchen. With a wink, she pointed at the wine glasses.

I opened the bottle and began to pour our drinks. Looking around I smiled at the orderly and practical way she had her kitchen. To me, from what I could see, her home mirrored the way she presented herself. Orderly, clean and comfortable.

I had kicked off my shoes at the door so my footsteps were silent as I padded my way across the hardwood floor. After placing two coasters on the coffee table, I rested her drink on one and mine on the other.

Walking over to her book case, I lost myself as I read through the many titles she had on display. Her interest ranged from fiction to non fiction, history to sci-fi, geography to humanities. I realized we had more in common than a bottle of Riesling.

"Sorry about that."

I turned around and saw her pick up our glasses and walk towards me.

"Thank you," I said as she handed me my glass. "There is no need to apologize."

"I help place dogs into foster homes with a local dog rescue and we had someone call about five minutes before you arrived. Fortunately we found a foster home for the pup so let us toast to that!"

We tapped the rim of our glasses together and took a sip. She sat her glass down on the coaster once again then hurriedly walked across the room to another door. "I do not want to forget to give you your sweater," she called as she opened the door and entered the room.

"Trying to get rid of me so quickly?"

"No, not at all. I just did not want to forget to give it to you. This is the first time I have seen you not wearing business attire it made me remember that I still had your sweater."

I have to admit, it excited me knowing she paid attention to what I was wearing. Even though I wore jeans with a t-shirt and flip flops, I felt sexy because of the thong and matching lacy bra I wore underneath. She had no idea I envisioned her removing them from me while I was picking them out but I could not suppress a slight smile thinking of the scene.

I sat on an oversized chair while holding my glass. I was proud of myself for not mumbling or stumbling over my words. I had every intention on testing the waters tonight to see if she had a slight interest in me. Not knowing how to test those waters worried me. So, my ability to talk in complete and coherent sentences help me relax.

I leaned forward and moved her glass closer to the couch as I sat mine on a coaster. Her lip prints were embossed on the rim of her glass and I felt myself tingle at the site. An image flashed in my mind of seeing and feeling the lips responsible for the imprint kissing mine. Those lips kissing and sucking my nipples, leaving lipstick prints to remind me of the pleasure I craved.

"Here you go," she said as she reentered the room. "I will put it on the shelf next to the door if that is alright with you."

I thanked her then emptied my glass. As I was getting up for a refill, she walked up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder keeping me seated in my chair.

"Allow me," she said as she refilled my glass.

"Thank you," I replied then took another sip.

I made myself take tiny sips in attempt to maintain a little bit of control over myself. My lustful want of her was consuming me and I did know what to do or how to control the feeling. So, I sipped and breathed deeply while trying to ignore how wet I was getting as I watched her sip her wine.

"I have a confession to make," She said after setting her glass down. "I did not invite the other girls over. They never canceled because they were never invited."

She did a little shoulder shrug, grabbed her glass and downed the liquid. She had a nervous smile on her face as she refilled her glass.

The shock of the statement caused me to pause my glass halfway to my lips.

"Good." I said then drank deeply.

"Good?"

She looked at me over her glass then said it again. "Good?"

"Yes, good. Less distraction and more of an intimate feel for us to get to know one another," I said as I sat my glass down.

I had no idea what made me be so bold, but I liked it a lot. I was not drunk or even a little tipsy with the little bit of wine I drank. To speak what I truly felt was liberating.

"Intimate huh," She asked after taking another drink.

Admittedly, her response surprised me. I thought she would give a little giggle and try to change the subject. But instead, she continued.

"I am glad you said that. I was worried you would not have come when I told you the others were not going to be here. I guess you could say I was putting my feelers out."

While she was talking, she sat her glass down then lowered herself to the floor. In two slow, cat like movements she was in front of my chair on her knees.

"Yes, intimate," I said in a whisper.

Her eyes filled with heat and passion as she slid her hands up my legs. I leaned down and wrapped my hands around her waist as our lips met.

I could not help but close my eyes as her soft lips kissed and sucked on mine. Our moans and sounds of pleasure meshed as we allowed our tongues to explore each others mouths.

She climbed into the chair and straddled me as we continued to kiss. My mouth found her neck while her hands began to pull at my shirt.

As if on cue, we both stopped. Breathless and staring at one another. I could feel my clit pulsing and I knew I was very wet. Her hips were giving gentle thrusts as we sat.

"Is this ok?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes.

She slipped off of the chair and stood. I took her outstretched hand as she led me to the bedroom.