The Heat of the Firehouse

Story Info
Two Firefighters give in to their lust inside the station.
6.9k words
4.74
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ace988
ace988
3 Followers

This is my very first story and although being a work of fiction, is inspired by some true events from my past. I hope you enjoy it and find as much pleasure in reading it as I did writing it!

The Heat of the Firehouse

Chapter 1

As they backed the ambulance into the station, Stan let out a sigh as he put the rig in park and opened the door, he spoke to Carrie his partner

"I'll go get the supplies if you want to start cleaning" She nodded in agreement as he got out and began walking towards the supply room at the back of the apparatus bay. They had just gotten back from a house fire in which they had rescued and resuscitated two children. Had a neighbor not seen the smoke on their evening walk the outcome could have been much worse. Stan shook his head as he shrugged the suspenders of his turnout gear off his muscular shoulders, the mother of the two children had gotten high while cooking and had passed out on the couch leaving her children upstairs by themselves. When their crews had arrived on the scene Stan and Carrie had been assigned to rescue the two children while the engine company attacked the rapidly growing kitchen fire, once they got the kids out, they had to work quickly as neither one was breathing. Stan stepped into his station boots as the backup alarm of the engine interrupted his thoughts, he walked into the supply room, grabbed a bin, and began filling it with the supplies they had used.

As he grabbed the last of the supplies he needed, he felt lucky that they had been able to keep both children alive before they got to the hospital, returning to his ambulance he stepped up into the back and started to speak before being caught off guard as Carrie was leaning over the stretcher, reaching above her to put some supplies away, her back arching slightly showed the curve of her well-shaped bottom. The front of her shirt had come untucked from her uniform pants and the top of her panties was just slightly visible to Stan. She turned and caught his staring gaze as he quickly made eye contact, blushing, he hoped she wouldn't notice or call him out on it.

"This should be the last of it" he said, handing her the bin full of supplies. She reached over and took it from his hand

"Thanks" she said, Stan could tell he had been busted by the tone in Carrie's voice. He turned and stepped back out of the ambulance while telling her "I'm gonna go get showered then get my chart done."

"Sounds good" Carrie replied. Stan walked to the back of the bay and walked into the locker room. As he approached his locker he thought about Carrie's appearance in the ambulance and how attractive she had looked. He opened his locker and pulled out his towel and clean boxers. Taking off his sweat soaked shirt that clung to his body he breathed a sigh of relief as the cool air of the air conditioning began to dry him off. Shedding his boots and pants he wrapped his towel around his waist, walked to the back of the locker room, entered the men's area and stepped in to one of the open shower stalls. Stan pulled the shower curtain behind him and turned on the water, waiting for the temperature to reach his comfort level he hung his towel up and stripped out of his boxers. He stepped under the water and closed his eyes as the sweat and dirt from the fire washed off him. His thoughts returned to Carrie and her slender curves.

Stan had always been attracted to Carrie since she started working as his partner. They had spent a few nights out with the rest of the shift but had never hung out by themselves since they were both dating other people. Carrie was shorter than Stan but not by much, her dark brown almost black hair flowed past her shoulders, when it wasn't pulled into a pony tail, and had a natural wave to it that accentuated her round face. She had a relatively fit body, as she had to meet the physical requirements of the job, and had a perfect set of curves that proportioned her probably C cup breasts well. Stan had seen pictures of Carrie in a bikini on her facebook page and had hoped for some time now to see it in person. His hand began stroking his cock as he imagined what she looked like underneath that bikini. Stan's thoughts were interrupted by a voice shouting at him

"Save some hot water for the rest of us will ya!" He recognized the voice as belonging to one of the engine company firefighters.

"Yeah yeah" Stan shouted back, He opened his eyes and sighed reaching for the soap, he washed his body, rinsed, and turned off the water. Grabbing his towel, he began to dry himself off as he realized he forgot to grab his clean boxers out of his locker, "Shit" he muttered to himself. He finished drying off, wrapped his towel around his waist, and pulled back the curtain. Walking back into the main locker room he looked around quickly to be sure he was alone then proceeded to his locker, reaching it he paused again listening to the noise of the showers as the engine crew got cleaned up, he listened carefully to make sure no one else was in the area. Confident he was alone he unwrapped his towel and hung it up in his locker, letting his cock and balls dangle the cool breeze of the air conditioning felt good after the heat of the day. He reached into his locker and grabbed his boxers just as he heard someone clear their throat. He spun quickly around towards the noise while at the same time shoving his boxers towards his exposed crotch. He immediately turned red as his brain processed who had caught him in the nude.

"Well..." Carrie said as she stared at Stans groin "I didn't know I was gonna get a show today" she finished with an excited mischievous look on her face

"Next time I'll charge admission" Stan replied back in a sarcastic tone "You mind" he quipped as he motioned for her to turn around. He was too embarrassed to see she was wearing her tight-fitting workout leggings and form fitting sports top that showed just enough of her curvy waist to start to harden his cock, if he wasn't so embarrassed, he probably would've gotten a full erection. Carrie turned around and began talking while she carefully kept her gaze focused on a nearby mirror that gave her a nice picture of what Stan was doing behind her.

"Everything's all restocked, I'm gonna get a quick run on the treadmill in before we eat" Stan finished putting on his uniform pants before throwing his towel at her in frustrated jest.

"Sounds good, miss voyeur!" He replied in a sarcastic tone as she turned around and threw the towel back at him. "You know you're supposed to call out before you come into the locker room" He half scolded her.

"Yeah, but if I did that" She paused as she walked towards him grabbing the t-shirt hanging from his locker door and throwing it over his shoulder as she closed the distance between their two bodies. "I wouldn't get to see what size hose you've been carrying" She finished in a softer almost seductive voice with a devilish look in her eyes. Stan was in shock as Carrie quickly turned on her heals, the ends of her hair grazing by his face just enough to give off a scent of her sweet shampoo. He and Carrie had always been able to joke around about everything and anything including sexual innuendos, but he could tell that she hadn't ever been flirting with him or shown any real interest outside of friendship with him. This time, however, Stan was pretty sure Carrie had just made a pass at him. He was still standing frozen in the exact spot, when Carrie peaked her head back around the corner and spoke again "Oh and sorry about that" She pointed down towards what Stan thought was the floor, still in shock he started looking around himself trying to find what she was pointing at before he realized he now had a rock-hard erection. He rolled his head to one side, smiled sarcastically, and told her,

"Would you go please!" He quipped at her in an annoyed tone.

"See you later" she said seductively again with a wink before disappearing out the door again.

"What the fuck" Stan muttered to himself while shaking his head. Now he was back to square one. Was that flirting again or was she now just having fun with him. He started getting dressed as he replayed the events going over them in detail in his head. By the time he was dressed he was almost sure she hadn't been having fun with him, he still had some doubts but he formulated a plan to confirm his suspicions. Stan shut his locker, put his shirt on, and stepped back into his boots. He began thinking about his plan as he walked out of the locker room and down the hall into the work room. He had to get his chart done before he could put his plan into action. He quickly cleared his mind of the images of Carries' curves and seductive looks and began pulling back the details of the patients they had had. He began typing as he checked the clock hoping he could get this done before Carrie finished her workout.

Chapter 2

"Hey dinners in thirty, you wanna let your partner know?" Someone shouted into the work room

"Sounds good and yeah I'll let her know" Stan shouted back. He finished scrolling through the chart and re-read through his narrative. Confident it was complete he pressed a button and signed the run using his stylus. He pushed himself back from the desk and stretched before closing the tablet lid and standing up. He looked at his watch and realized he was running out of time to put his plan into action. He walked out of the work room and made his way quickly back into the apparatus bay to drop the tablet off back into his ambulance. He opened the door of his truck and set the tablet back into its mount. He waited briefly for the charging light to come on before leaning back out of the truck and shutting the door. Stan turned and walked to the back of the bay and grabbed an empty spray bottle from the wash area, walking to another area he filled the bottle with ice and cold water and proceeded to the workout room.

As he approached the workout room, he could hear the gentle hum and intermittent thumping of footsteps on the running treadmill. Looking inside the window he could see Carrie running, headphones in, TV on a news channel, sweat soaking through her clothing outlining her bra line nicely. Stan took a deep breath and opened the door quietly, careful not to let the door slam behind him he approached Carrie from behind and tapped her on her left shoulder quickly stepping around to her right to fool her. Carrie looked left and then back right seeing Stan she smiled and pulled one of her headphones out before speaking.

"What's up"

"Dinner will be ready in twenty, you might want to shower!" He stepped back as he finished speaking and began squirting her chest with the water bottle. Carrie threw her hands up to try and block the water that was soaking her shirt and firming her nipples.

"What the hell!" She shouted as she began stumbling on the treadmill. She reached out for the stop button as the water splashed on her face obscuring her vision, she swung for the button and missed pulling herself off balance and began to stumble. Stan realizing what was happening quickly dropped the squirt bottle and tried to catch Carrie as she began falling off the treadmill. Lunging forward he managed to grab her arm just in time to pull her away from the spinning tread, he didn't have enough leverage to keep her from completely falling on the floor. He reached over and tapped the stop button bringing the hum of the motor and belt to quick silence. Pulling the towel off the side rail he turned and reached his hand out to help Carrie off the floor. She grabbed his hand, Stan leaned back pulling her up and handing her the towel.

"Thanks" she said in an unamused tone. Stan's excitement instantly turned to apprehension as he could tell Carrie was not finding his prank funny. He began struggling to find words as his well thought out sexual innuendos suddenly felt tasteless in his rapidly drying mouth. "That was a good one" she said as she dried her face on the towel, throwing it over her shoulder as she finished. Stan got a look at the small nubs that were protruding through the fabric of her clothes. Carrie caught his gaze and he quickly looked back to her face, a more relaxed appearance now filling it. "I'm gonna go clean up" she said in a smooth tone. Carrie stepped back and walked out of the workout room as Stan began cleaning up the water and putting the equipment back in order. As he turned off the TV, he noticed Carries radio hanging from the arm of the treadmill. Grabbing the it, he quickly left the room and walked back to the locker rooms hoping to catch Carrie before she began changing.

Stan rounded the corner of the hallway and pushed through the door into of the locker room. Walking to her locker, he found Carrie at the perfect moment as she was just beginning to squirm out of her workout pants, her shirt and sports bra already on the bench next to her. He was about to speak but the site of her perfectly round ass and the bikini tanlines were pulling the words out of his mouth and sending blood to his groin again.

She stepped out of the clothes and pulled a towel out of her locker and wrapped it around herself. Stan took a breath as the sight of Carries naked backside finished burning itself into his memory. He reached out, radio in hand, and was about to speak but was startled as Carrie beat him too it.

"Enjoy that?" she said seductively, Stan squeezed his eyes closed, "Busted again" he thought to himself. Carrie turned around, walked up to him and grabbed the radio from his hand. "Thanks for grabbing that for me". Stan was convinced that she had just set him up and intentionally left her radio there for him to bring in to her. Carrie hiked up her towel a little more so the bottom of her ass was just barely visible, she picked up her bag off the bench and began walking towards the women's showers. She pushed open the door, paused, and turned back to Stan "Next time you wanna see the twins, just ask". Carrie stepped inside and dropped the towel allowing Stan another view as the door shut behind her. Stan turned around and sighed in relief, he was confident now that Carrie was in fact taking things to the next level. He smiled as he walked out of the locker room and towards the kitchen, the smell of whatever the engine crew was cooking making him even happier.

Chapter 3

Stan finished putting his clothes into his bag as he began getting ready for bed. Dinner had been an interesting event. Carrie had gone back to the normal banter between the two of them and things had remained at the status quo. Stan was ok with that, given how quickly the rumor mill spread he didn't want anything getting out that would ruin their lives in and outside of the station. The tension between them however made things difficult. He was walking a fine line between their usual off-color humor and something that would raise suspicions. They had had a couple of calls after dinner and hadn't said anything to each other about the events of the day. Stan had wondered if the spark had left, now that the antics from earlier were passing by with each minute. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the buzz of the station alarm indicating a call was coming, he set down his bag and waited to see if the call was for him. Looking up at the radio speaker in his room he breathed a sigh of relief as the speaker remained quiet and dark.

The dispatcher began calling out the assignment for a warehouse fire, Stan began to get excited before the dispatcher told them that everyone was accounted for and no injuries were reported. He was then disappointed as the address was in another stations district, he stepped into the doorway of his room and watched as the Engine crew rushed through the hallway, the captain talking to Stan on his way by

"No sleep for us tonight, we will see you in the morning" Stan nodded his head in agreement and replied

"Sounds like it, see you at shift change, be safe out there" The captain waved back at him in acknowledgment as he pushed his way through the door and into the apparatus bay. Right as Stan was about to head back into his room, he saw Carrie come out of the locker room.

"I'm gonna turn in for the night" he said.

"No goodnight kiss?" she replied in a seductive tone

"Don't tempt me" he said as she walked past him to her room. She opened the door tossed her radio into the room, and walked back to Stan getting so close her breasts were just touching his chest, he thought he could feel the slight firmness of her nipples underneath their shirts. The lingering scent of her bodywash making it difficult for him to not pull her into his room and strip her out of the tight-fitting uniform at that very moment.

"But temptation is so fun" she said as she leaned in as if to kiss him. "Have a good night" she whispered before trailing a finger across Stan's waist. Stan felt a sudden increase in the tension of his boxers as his cock began trying to rise up against the confines of his pants. Her touch sending chills through his waist.

"Ya know one of these days I'm gonna seriously throw you down and have my way with you"

"Well, I won't say no to a good time" She replied back in a confident tone. "Have a good night she said, as she walked into her room, the sound of the lock turning deflating the erection he had just gotten. Stan rolled his eyes and walked into his own room, kicking out the door stop he stared at the lock contemplating weather he should lock his door as well. He threw up his arms in frustration and sat on his bed, unzipping his boots he was interrupted in his routine by his phone buzzing in his pocket. Pulling it out the phone he was surprised to see a text message from Carrie, unlocking he read the message "Hey just wanted to say sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I just got dumped by Todd for another woman and I'm feeling kinda un-attractive". Stan shook his head as he replied "No worries, and you're a very attractive young women, your ex is an idiot" he waited and got a quick response "Thanks I needed to hear that" Stan began typing and paused briefly, he saw an opportunity begin to emerge and decided it was now or never. "Any guy who doesn't think you are hot and sexy is an idiot. I would totally hook up with you if I could" he waited for a response hoping he hadn't come off to aggressively.

He waited as the minutes ticked by fearing he had once again taken things too far he set his phone down on the night stand and undid his belt and zipper, lowering his pants to the floor he tucked the pant legs around his boots preparing them for a quick pull on in case they got a call during the night. He looked back at his phone, seeing no messages he plugged it in to start charging and tucked himself into bed. Flipping through the channels on the TV he pressed the power button and was about to turn off his lamp when his phone buzzed. Picking it up, Stan read through the text message and felt the butterflies take off in his stomach, "Well I think we should". Before he had any more time to process the message or formulate a response, he heard a knock on his door that nearly startled him right out of his bed. Quickly setting his phone down he briefly wondered who it was, his mind still not thinking straight after reading the text message, before realizing that he and Carrie were the only two people in the station.

"It's open" he said as he sat up in his bed trying not to slouch. The door slowly opened and the slender fingers of a woman reached around and pried the door open just enough for Carrie to sneak into his room. Stan could tell, as she slowly let the door close behind her, she was as nervous as he was. The blushing in her face and the fervor in her brow prominent as she realized as Stan had that there was no one else in the station to catch them. They would both hear the radio if and when the engine crew cleared the fire and returned to the station. She looked up at Stan, he could see the longingness in her eyes and the desire on her face.

ace988
ace988
3 Followers
12