The Heat of the Firehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey" she said, Stan had a moment of hesitation as he realized he was about to cross a line. He always considered himself an upstanding gentleman but the lust that was boiling within him threw his inhibitions out the window. He needed to feel this passion that was about to explode between, needed it badly.

"I agree" He replied, finally getting his mind back on track. Carrie looked at him at began to smile as the connection between what Stan had said and the text message finally clicked. Stan watched as she kicked off her boots and walked over to the bed, standing at the bedside Stan reached out, took her hand and pulled her onto the bed with him sitting her down next to him. Looking into her eyes he could see the lust rising inside her as well. He reached up and ran his hand across her jawline and through her hair, pulling her in he closed his eyes and began to kiss her, the moment he had been waiting for all day finally arriving immediately sent blood flowing to his penis. The way Carrie was sitting against him he knew she would be able to feel the growing erection begin to press against her. He could tell she was in need of this as there kissing became more and more passionate. They began probing each other's mouths their tongues dancing back and forth together. Stan moved his other hand up Carries side and onto her chest, the fabric of her t-shirt and containment of her bra underneath preventing him from giving her breasts more attention. Then, as if a throttle had been opened on an sports car, their kissing became deeper as the lust boiling inside them began to take control.

Carrie unlocked herself from Stans lips and with a soft moan and deep breath of pleasure she reached her hands down, pulling her shirt from her pants, crossed her arms and in one smooth motion lifted the shirt over her head and onto the floor. Stan was so happy to be this close to her breasts, the bra she had on was moderately conservative showing enough cleavage to be attractive but providing the support she needed for the rigors of the job. Carrie leaned into him and began kissing him again this time with even more passion, Stan felt the heat of her body increase and responded by grabbing his own shirt bottom and pulling it over his head as well. While he did so, Carrie stood up from the bed and undid her belt and zipper shimmying her hips a little as the tight uniform pants fell to the floor around her ankles revealing a simple yet sexy pair of black bikini panties.

Stan swung his legs out from his covers and slid to the edge of his bed reaching out with his left hand he grabbed Carries curvy waist and with his other hand reached up and began fondling her left breast. His left hand slowly moved to her back, finding her butt only partially covered by the panties he gave her cheek a squeeze as he pulled her back up onto the bed into a straddling position over Stans lap. She followed his lead putting her hands on his chest her soft fingertips running through his chest hair interrupted by the gentle scrape of her nails as she let out a soft moan of pleasure. Stan began to feel the wetness of Carries pussy soak through his boxers as she started to slowly slide her hips back and forth. The rubbing making his erection even harder. He began kissing her chest and breasts, trying to restrain himself from ripping her bra off.

Feeling the drive of Carries passion gain the momentum of an unstoppable freight train, Stan pulled himself out of her cleavage and reached his hands up to her bra strap to free her now erect nipples. He had a momentary flash of panic, not wanting her to think he was an idiot, he couldn't find the clasp. Carrie instantly realizing Stan's hesitation leaned herself back slightly and moved her hands over his then to the front of her bra in the middle of her chest before speaking softly

"It's backwards" Stan felt the clasp that Carrie had guided him too and in one smooth motion undid the clasp and slid the bra off her body. He felt the warm soft material land on his leg before continuing its journey to the floor to join the rest of the clothes piling up. He felt his erection get harder as he took in the sight of Carries gorgeous breasts. Like two treasures just unearthed, the triangle tan lines outlining her pale skin were perfectly proportioned by her silver dollar sized areolas. Her breasts were well proportioned to her body with a slight natural droop confirming to Stan the authenticity of her beauty. While he watched enough porn to appreciate fake tits, a set of great natural breasts was always more of a turn on for him than anything else.

Wasting no time, he reached up with his right hand and grabbed her breast as he began massaging it, his left hand slid along Carries thigh, being sure to trail his thumb on the inside of her leg he stopped when he reached her waist and let his thumb begin to gently caress her mound through her panties sending a subtle shudder through her body. Stan could feel a small patch of hair beneath the fabric, the lust boiling inside him wanted so badly to pull aside her panties and dive into her sweet sex. He restrained himself with every fiber in his body as he slid his hand around to her backside, grabbed her ass, and pulled her back into him the breast he was fondling lining up perfectly with his mouth.

Carrie moaned a little louder as Stan began sucking on her nipple, the firmness of it making it easy for him to flick at it with his tongue. He could tell it was turning her on by the increase in her breathing. He gave the nipple a gentle bite which drew a loud moan out of Carrie's mouth. Moving his left hand up to her other breast and began kneading the mound of perfect flesh in his hand which was just barely able to hold it all. Carrie began rocking her hips back and forth against his rock-hard erection, now it was Stan's turn to moan as she her movements began reaching the sensitive underside of his tip. He freed her sensitive nipple from his mouth and pulled her face back to his for another long kiss. Stan was unprepared for the ferocity of her mouth as he realized she was now fully under the control of her sexual desires; he broke the kiss briefly enough to take a breath. As he did so Carrie slid herself back on his hips and began moving her hands to his waist.

Reaching his boxers, she wasted no time in tracing the elastic band to the front, the fabric barely touching his skin due to the erection that was attempting to break free. She gently rolled her nails underneath the waist band sending shivers throughout his groin. In a slow methodical motion, she pulled the fabric down past his balls hooking it below them, his cock springing to attention for her to command. Carrie broke her feverish kissing briefly to look down at Stans hard cock that was now staring her in the face. She bit her bottom lip and moaned softly

"Now I get the private show."

"Uh-huh" Stan replied seductively. Carrie dove back in for another kiss as one of her hands began stroking Stan's cock. The touch sending waves of pleasure through his body, he quickly focused to prevent himself from blowing his growing load right then and there. His focus began breaking as she broke away from his lips and began kissing down his neck and body, sliding herself off his legs and onto her knees. Stan quickly realized what she was about to do and re-focused as her kisses found the tip of his cock forcing Stan now to moan out loud as more pleasure flowed through his body. Carrie wasted no time and quickly opened her mouth swallowing his cock almost whole as she began flicking her tongue against his sensitive tip. Stan struggled not to rocket his hips up into her face as he fought to control the climax growing inside him.

Carrie began bobbing her head up and down as he was sure she could feel the swelling of his balls as he got closer and closer to the edge. Her lips easily maintaining a tight seal around his rock-hard cock she sucked harder and harder with each bob of her head. Her soft hair caressing his skin with each move. Stan wanted more than just the great blowjob she was giving him and as he felt the explosion of climax begin to ignite, he quickly pulled her off his cock with a soft pop as her lips broke free. He kissed her again and stood up his erection poking at the top of her panties, a small amount of cum that she had extracted smearing itself over her belly. As they kissed, Stan slid his hands to her panties and wasted no time slid them off the curves of her hips. Carrie likewise, was ready and finished removing his boxers. Their underwear falling together onto the floor, joining the rest of their clothes. He guided her to the bed, broke off the kiss, and laid her down.

Getting on his knees he had the perfect vantage point of her neatly trimmed bush that was framed perfectly by her tan lines. A gentle glistening of her juices and the sweet smell of her sex intoxicating Stan. The top of her slit just visible between her held together legs he slid his hands up her thighs and began opening her legs. Feeling her help in widening them, her pussy opened ever so slightly beckoning him in like an usher opening the door. He began kissing his way up her legs her sweet aroma fueling his passion. As he reached her pussy, he parted her plump lips and shot his tongue inside her causing her hips to buck onto his face. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass preventing her from squirming away.

Stan continued to probe and lap at her pussy, every so often sucking her clitoris in to further her pleasure. He could tell it had been a while since she had received this kind of treatment as with each passing second, she began writhing and bucking under his tongue more and more, her moans growing in frequency and volume. He wanted to make sure she knew what kind of a lover he was. He shifted his focus now to her clitoris.

"Oh shit" She exclaimed "Don't stop" Stan slid one of his hands from her ass and in one smooth motion slid his middle finger inside her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes" she shouted. Stan had a brief moment of panic remembering they were still at the station but quickly dismissed as he knew they were still alone. He rocked his finger back and forth and pulled her clitoris into his mouth one last time as Carrie began moaning and squealing

"There it is, YESSSS!!!" She began bucking against his finger as a wave of pleasure gushed out from her pussy, coating Stan's face. She continued bucking and crying out as her orgasm cascaded through her body. Stan pulled himself out from between her legs and kissed his way up her body, giving each of her nipples a kiss sending shudders through her body. Once he reached her face, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in, kissing her sweetness off his lips. She broke the kiss and spoke with exasperated breath

"That was amazing, but I hope you're not done yet".

"Not even close" Stan replied. Carrie smiled and pushed him back onto his feet as she slid herself over to the edge of the bed. She reached out and grabbed his still hard cock and lowered her head down licking his shaft until it was slick. She looked up at Stan and smiled as she gently massaged his balls. Stan felt his fuse shortening as she did so, he smiled back as he moved toward her. Carrie reading into his movements slid herself back on the bed at the same time spreading her legs inviting Stan to fuck her. He climbed onto the bed as she held herself up on her elbows, legs spread, knees up she stared lustfully into his eyes. Stan aligned himself on top of her and using his hips began to rub the tip of his penis along her moist slit.

Carrie reached up with one hand and caressed Stan's hair pulling him in for a deep kiss, as their tongues connected Stan tilted his hips downward and slid himself inside, a sudden gasp from Carrie interrupting their kiss, he took a deep breath as her muscles clamped down suddenly on the hard cock now in her pussy. Stan began moving his hips slowly back and forth as Carrie's pussy adjusted to him. He was in heaven as the beautiful woman making love to him kissed him with the passion of a lover he hadn't felt for a long time.

Carrie, moaning at an increasing rate, began to move her hips in time with Stan's thrusts. He could tell he was touching her g-spot as every so often he could get a loud "yes" from Carrie. He wanted to make sure they came together but still enjoyed their time together. He pushed himself up on his hands and slid out of Carrie

"What's wrong?" she asked in a surprised tone

"Nothing, I just want you to go for a ride" Carrie smiled as Stan took her hand and pulled her up off the bed with him. Spinning them around, Stans back to the bed he leaned in for a kiss at the same time reaching behind and grabbing Carries perfect ass, he lifted her off the ground. Carrie immediately knowing what Stan was planning gave herself a little jump wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, Stan gently lowered her back onto his cock letting her slide all the way down to the base of his shaft.

"Oh my.......mmmmmm......Fuck......" She moaned out as Stan's full length slid against her g-spot stopping at a point deep in her pussy that hadn't been stimulated in months. Feeling her shudder Stan sat on the edge of the bed and leaned Carrie back slightly exposing her breasts, he began kissing and sucking them as she began grinding her hips back and forth. Stan broke off his feasting to look into her eyes as her pace began to quicken, he felt his own climax rising to his breaking point. He spoke quickly realizing he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Hang on" She nodded, a look of pleasure and relief on her face

"Ok" she replied in exasperated breath. Stan, in one swift motion bounced himself off the bed thrusting deep into Carrie again, causing her to briefly scream out in pleasure, stood and spun Carrie around laying her back onto the bed her legs still wrapped tightly around him. She reached for his hands interlocking their fingers together as he bent his legs and began thrusting back and forth into her now slick pussy. With each thrust he threw more momentum into her causing her to moan out more and more

"Fuck, don't stop! Harder! Fuck me Harder!" she squealed out as she approached another orgasm. Stan disentangled one of his hands and reached between her legs, sliding his thumb down to her clitoris he gently flicked at it and allowed his body movements to be the hammer on his thumb sending Carrie over the edge.

"OH MY GOD YES!! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMINNNNNGGGG" she cried out. Stan was ready as well, the sudden clamp of Carries pussy now unleashing the freight train of his own climax, he moaned out with her

"I'm gonna cum, fuck you're so tight, I'm cumming!"

"Keep it in, I wanna feel you cum in me" Carrie loudly moaned

"Shittt" Stan exclaimed as he felt the sudden eruption in his balls as he began shooting his cum deep inside Carries still squeezing pussy. He timed the thrusting of his hips to the pulsing of his orgasm. His cum, now mixing with Carries orgasm, began to leak out around his cock as he felt himself shudder as her pussy continued to spasm, clamping down around his cock. He lowered himself down on top of her as she wrapped her arms around him kissing him as they caught their breath.

"That was fucking amazing" she said "I'm sorry but I've always wanted to fuck you ever since we got on shift together"

"I'm glad we did this too. And don't worry about it, if I hadn't wanted to do this, I wouldn't have let you in" She laughed and replied

"Ever since I let you see my ass, I knew we were gonna fuck" Stan laughed as well as he slowly slid out of her dripping pussy

"Fuck..." she moaned out, looking down at his still hard cock that was covered in their cum. She looked at Stan as his expression had changed slightly as he realized the implications of what had happened. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill" A visible sign of relief coming over Stan despite his efforts to hide it. The relief bringing him back to the happiness of the pleasure he had just had. Carrie slid over on the bed motioning for Stan to lay next to her. He walked over to the door and turned up the volume knob allowing them to hear the radio better. Walking back to the bed he slid in as Carrie nestled her head onto his chest her hand tracing the lines of his muscles.

"If you want to live dangerously you can sleep here until the engine comes back" Stan said as he pulled his sheets over them.

"I will thanks" She tilted her head up beckoning him in for another kiss "But I don't know how much sleep we are going to get" she said in a mischievous voice as she slid her hand down to Stan's semi-hard cock "When do you think you'll be done in 'rehab'?"

"A few minutes" he answered.

"Sounds good" she replied as she began running a finger up and down his cock. Stan smiled as he thought about the fun that he and Carrie were going to have moving forward.

"Dispatch to command?" The radio speaker in the ceiling squawked Stan looking at the speaker in anticipation.

"Go ahead dispatch" the chief's voice replied.

"Status check?"

"We are still defensive with a large body of fire, please change our status checks to every 30 minutes"

"Copy that" the dispatcher answered. Stan turned his gaze to Carrie, who was smiling even more.

"Looks like we have the place to ourselves for the rest of the night." Carrie said in a sultry voice.

"Looks that way" Stan replied. Carrie grinned and winked as she slowly slid herself under the sheets, reaching his groin Stan felt her soft lips surround his growing cock again. He smiled as he said aloud

"Plenty of time"

12