The Heat of The Night

Story Info
Snooty Redhead meet's her match.
3.7k words
4.32
30.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're the head security officer at an uppity hotel, working night shift while one of your orderlies is off for paternity leave. Your office is located right outside the pool house. It gives you a great advantage since must trouble unfolds at the pool, since the hotel is at the heart of a huge tourist destination.

It's a hot summer night and the pool has been closed for a few hours now. A welcomed quiet night to a chaotic week. You're wound tight, you've got so much work to catch up on and you're already short staffed and are losing 2 more officers in the up coming weeks. Just as your mind is about to go to mush you look up and see on the surveillance screen that someone has opened the gate to the pool. This happens often because despite your requests the hotel refuses to put a lock on the gate. Sometimes kids try to sneak in after hours and you have to run them off. You step out of your office to run off the trespasser when you see it's a woman you recognize. She's taller than the average woman at about 5'6 she has long red hair and curves that would kill a lesser man. Her supple tits are clad in a purple bikini top and her glorious ass is barely covered in matching bottoms.

You stand there in the shadows for a minute watching her, she puts down her towel and sits at the edge of the pool just dipping her feet in. Your eyes travel up her toned legs, to her bare stomach, going further to stare at her gorgeous cleavage. She's holding a book , some smutty romance novel, you guess. Her arms pressed just enough that it pushes her tits together to paint a delicious view, framed by her silky fire locks draped around her shoulders. You know why you recognize her face now, she's known around the security detail as a cock tease. She struts around with her pouty lips, big doe eyes, and snooty little nose in the air. You've heard several of the security officers bitch about being turned down. You can see why she's driven so many of the men crazy. She had a body built for fucking, the face of an angel, and hasn't given anyone the time of day.

You snap yourself out of it, you have to do your job. Rules are rules, she can't be in the pool after hours, now matter how hot she is. You walk into the light.

"Miss?" You ask.

She gasps and jumps, visibly startled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Pool's closed ma'am"

She looks up at you with surprise.

"There are no hours listed on the sign and the gate was unlocked." She says jutting her chin in the air.

Snooty bitch.

"Look Miss, the pool closes at 11pm. It's 1:30, what are you doing out here at this time always?"

She purses her lips.

"What is it with you security officers giving me such a hard time? I'm out here now because if I come out here during the day I can't keep you pervs from clawing at me like dogs" she sneers.

Something in you snaps.

"Like dogs? No offense Miss but when you strut around here barely clothed it's a man's natural response to want what's being offered."

She scoffs, standing now.

"Charming. I wouldn't give you the time of day if you were the last person on earth."

She looks you up and down in disgust. You feel your anger bubble over. You stalk toward her. What a self righteous bitch.

She stands up and stands straight appearing to try to intimidate you. You chuckle since you stand almost a whole head taller than her. Her jaw is set firm and she looks pissed. Good, you are too.

"Look lady, I'm trying to be respectful but you're making it really hard. You're just asking to be knocked down a peg or two." You snap at her gruffly.

She laughs mockingly at you.

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with a manual, cowboy"

She taunts you further flipping her hair. You reach out tucking her hair behind her ear letting your eyes travel up and down her gorgeous body. You're the perfect person to teach her a lesson about mutual respect, to teach her some manners.

"Well, let's just see about that."

She gasps and slaps your hand away.

"Who do you think you are! Don't you dare touch me!"

You smirk and grab her hand pulling her into you. She squirms and you flip her around so her ass is pressed against your growing erection. You wrap your arms around her as she tries to fight, you easily out weigh her by at least 50 pounds and while she's all fire and sass she's not nearly as strong as you.

You suck her ear lobe into your mouth.

"Me touching you is the least of your worries, Kitten, but you can call me Daddy."

She shudders and goes to scream, you quickly clap your hand over her mouth.

"Come on, in my office." You say picking her up easily and carrying her toward your office.

You walk in and close the door locking it. She pushes you away. You let her go since there isn't much room for her to run in your small office.

She glares at you.

"Let me go right now. I will call the police."

You smirk.

"Go ahead, baby-cakes! who do you think they are going believe? Me, the head of security. Or you? The trespasser who I have on camera?" You say pointing to the monitor showing the security footage.

All the color drains from her face. What a beautiful sight. You laugh and crook your finger at her.

"Come here, Kitten."

She shakes her head.

"Stay away from me! You can't do this to me. I'm already taken." She said holding up her left hand showing off a ring.

You laugh.

"Oh. Well spoiling you is going to be so much sweeter then." You say and step toward her grabbing her and pulling her to you.

You put your lips on hers shoving your tongue in her mouth. She tenses but a small groan escapes her. Hmm the prude bitch likes it huh.

She regains her senses shoving with all her force. You get angry from the break of contact. You grab her long hair and wrap it around your fist. You flip her over and shove her belly down on your desk. You use your knee to pry her legs over and step in between then.

"Listen slut, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." You growl untying her bikini top.

You hold her wrist against her back with one hand as you take the string from her top to tie her hands with. You groan from the pressure of her ass grinding against your hard cock.

"Please don't do this" she cries out frantic.

You laugh and run your hands down her body, stopping at her bikini bottoms.

"You'll have no need for these anymore."

You lightly run your finger tips down the inside of her thighs you slowly slide them down her toned legs. She shudders, as you run your nose up the side of her neck inhaling her scent. She smells faintly of honey and jasmine. You kiss her neck taking in all her soft creamy white skin. Her skin is flawless and unmarred. You get the unbearable urge to change that. You want her to know she's yours. To see your marks all over, the light purple bruises, and deep pink bite marks. For her to look in the mirror and know she's been ruined for anyone else.

You flip her so she's laying on her back against your desk.

"If you're a good little girl, I'll try to make this good for you too."

You crouch down, so your face level with her perfectly shaved pussy. You inhale deep, smelling her sweet pussy. It makes your mouth water, you need to taste her. You press your mouth against her pussy. You start by kissing it and flicking your tongue lightly against her clit. She gasps and drops her head back closing her eyes. You stop instantly. You want her eyes on you as you claim her, all of her. Standing, you yank her head up by her hair. She cries out in pain and surprise.

"Keep your eyes open and on me, I want you to watch me ruin you, bitch" you grind out through clinched teeth.

She gasps and shakes her head.

"No. Please." She begs.

You drop back down holding eye contact with her. You press your mouth against her pussy again and she gasps. She holds your eye contact, too afraid not to. Good. You have her exactly where you want her. You run your tongue up and down the length of her pussy. Teasing her clit with kisses and soft sucks. She groans trying to hold back but you can tell she likes it. Her pussy is drenched and her body is flushed. Her breath is ragged and her eyes are hooded with lust.

"Have you ever came, little girl?" You ask.

She shakes her head her red silky hair making a mess around her shoulders. What a gorgeous sight. She bites her bottom lip. You want to shove your cock in those lips. Maybe you will, but first it's time to taste her cum.

You lock your lips around her clit and suck and nibble. She gasps and groans. She keeps begging you to stop. You keep going keeping eye contact with her. You wet your fingers with her juices and stick one finger inside. Her pussy is unbearably tight and squeezes your finger. You imagine forcing your cock inside her as you force another finger in. You quickly find her G-spot and run your fingers against it in a tantalizing rhythm. She moans and you can tell she is really close. You continue your assault on her poor pussy with your fingers and suck harder on her clit. Rubbing your tongue in circles against the swollen nub. She cries out, her legs shaking as she bucks against you. You hold her down continuing. She screams as she squirts all over your face and hands. You slurp every last drop up. She's panting still looking into your eyes. Her bare chest heaves up and down and you see her perfect rose bud nipples are hard. She's enjoying this. What an unexpected little treasure.

You pull her off the desk and push her down to her knees. She stares up at you.

"My turn." You say.

You unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants. You kick off your boots and socks and let your pants fall to the floor. You kick them aside as you pull off your uniform shirt, tie and under shirt In one tug. You stand in front of her and grab her by her hair to steady her since her hands are still tied around her back.

"Remember. Princess, the sloppier you are the easier it's going to go when I fuck your pussy." You warn.

She looks up at you the fire reigniting in her eyes.

"You don't actually expect me to put that in my mouth?" She asks scoffing.

You grin down at her.

"Not only are you going to put in your mouth, Darlin. You're going to enjoy it."

You tighten your grip on her hair. You thrust your stiff cock at her lips. She tries to turn her head. You jerk her up and slap her left tit hard. A harsh red hand print appears instantly.

"I'm not asking again, next time it will be your face."

You shove her back to her knees, letting her fall with a painful thud. She looks up at you with tears welling in her eyes. You almost feel bad but you remember how she looked at you with disgust, might as well give her something to be disgusted by. You grab your dick with your free hand and wink at her.

"Open up doll, I'd hate to have to bruise up your pretty face."

You tap your dick against her cheek in warning. She reluctantly opens her mouth. You thrust your dick in her mouth. It's warm and wet and perfect. Your head falls back and you close your eyes enjoying the feeling of her wet tongue against the throbbing head of your cock.

"That's a good girl" You coo.

You regain control looking down at her pretty face, her pouty pink lips stretched around your thick cock. You thrust your hips driving your dick to the back of her throat. She starts gagging you feel her throat tightening around your dick head. It sends a shiver from the base of your spine to the tip of your dick. She starts gasping and drooling uncontrollably. You laugh and hold her on your cock by her hair.

"Consider this a lesson slut. You'll do well to learn to breath around my cock."

You hold her down just a moment longer before letting her up for air. She gasps and her eyes watering, her mascara running down her angelic face.

"What a sexy little bitch you're going to make." You say before shoving her mouth back on your dick.

"Lick my ball bitch." You say through clinched teeth.

She complies and runs the tip of her tongue on the under side of your balls as you hold her head down on your cock. You suck in a breath at the erotic site. Her mouth full of cock and the little slut still finds a way to swirl that delicious tongue on your balls. You can't take it anymore. You start fucking her mouth hard. Hitting the back of her throat every now and then to make her gag and slobber all over your aching cock. Finally, you feel your balls tighten, you know it's time to finish this.

"You want me to fuck your pussy or your ass, slut?" You ask. Knowing full and well which hole you're going to ruin.

She shakes her head.

"No. Please. Just finish in my mouth." She begs, still on her knees, lips swollen from your cock's assault. What a pretty little cock sucker.

Before you can answer the hand held radio on your desk goes off. It's the other guard on rounds.

"Boss? Can you read me? I heard screaming at the pool house. Is everything okay? Over."

You roll your eyes leave it for Mark to be observant tonight of all nights. You look down at the fallen angel at your feet. You put your finger to your lips.

"If you so much as make a fucking peep, there won't be anything left of you when I'm done." You warn.

She swallows and nods.

You grab the radio and push the button.

"Roger, It's all good here Smith. Trespasser at the pool. No worries I ran her off. She put up a bit of a fight. Over." You reply.

Mark replies.

"Roger Boss, do you want me to take over post so you can go on rounds? Over."

You sigh and hit the button feeling increasingly irritated.

"Negative Smith, why don't you take over rounds and head home early since it's quiet night. Over."

"Are you sure boss? Over."

Before you can hit the talk button, Angel face takes her opportunity to scream for help.

"Please help me!" She screams desperately.

You laugh and pull her up by the hair of her head.

"Oh bitch, that was the wrong move."

You drag her over to the carnage of your discarded clothing. You quickly find your tie and put it in her mouth, tightening it around her face, making a gag.

"Next time you should wait until I hit the talk button. Silly Slut." You say hitting the button on the side of the radio.

"Roger, Smith. Enjoy your night."

You smile at her cocking an eyebrow as you turn off the radio.

"It would appear we are no longer on a time crunch. I have all night with that body of yours." You said grinning.

She looks scared and shakes her head. You wrap her hair in your fist again giving you more control of her movements. You push her off her balance but hold her up by her hair. She whimpers as she struggles to walk where you want her. You bend her over the desk and force her legs apart. You dip your head so it's right at her ear.

"That wasn't very nice, I told you to be quiet."

She yelps as you rub your cock up the length of her pussy.

She mumbles something through the gag. You yank it down.

"Got something to say, slut?" You ask.

"Please no, I'm not on any birth control."

She starts begging, desperate to keep this from happening.

You laugh.

"That sounds like a personal problem. If you're going to strut around being a cock tease don't you think you should protect yourself?" You ask.

She gasps and tries to close her legs, attempting to squirm away. You laugh prying her thighs open with yours, easily over powering her. She loses her balance and slides down the desk. Lining her pussy perfectly to your cock. You grind against it. Relishing the feeling of her swollen wet pussy lips against your cock.

"Mmm that's it baby. That's better huh?"

You replace the gag to quiet her protests as you line your stiff cock up against her pussy.

"I'm going to ruin you for anyone else. You're mine." You say grabbing her by the hair and arching her back.

You slowly glide your dick into her just a little bit, just the head. Her opening tightens around you instantly. She's wet and tight. You groan trying to regain control. You hold still for a second giving her a chance to adjust to your size. After all you're not a complete animal. When she's relaxed you thrust a little more into her. This continues inch by inch until you're finally seated in her fully, your balls against her clit. You pause, running your hands down her neck chest to her tits. You run your finger tips across her hard nipples. You feel her pussy clinch tighter around you. You grunt.

"Jesus, if you get any tighter I'm going to blow in you already." You grit out.

She tenses and mumbles. You laugh breathlessly.

"No worries Darlin, I'm not ready for that yet."


She moans through the gag as you pull out fully and then shove your cock back into her fully. You groan and start thrusting in and out of her hard. You push her farther on your desk so that her tits are smashed against the desk. Each thrust is harder and creates a delicious friction between the desk and her nipples. You thrust harder as her pussy juices run down your balls making her a sloppy little fuck.

"Mmm, you like this don't you? Me fucking your tight pussy? That's right, daddy's fucking you deep isn't he?" You taunt as you continue to pound into her.

She moans louder as you reach around swirling your finger tips in circles around her clit. You can tell she's close to coming, she's now leaning into your thrust. You feel her tense under you and you keep thrusting harder and harder. Her pussy pulses around your cock milking it for your cum. She screams out against the gag and you pound her even harder.

"I'm going to drain my balls in this pussy." You growl in her ear.

She screams and tries to fight against you. It excites you more. You press your hand in the base of her shoulders, holding her still.

"That's right I'm going to cum inside you and you're going to lay here and take it."

You pick up your pace. It rocks here against the desk. The desk even protests squeaking as you abuse her poor cunt. She lays there whimpering and moaning through the gag. You're so close, you feel your balls getting tight. You can feel the cum just under the surface. You grab her by the hair of the head pulling her up so her back is arched. You bite down on her shoulder and see stars as rope after rope of cum explodes inside her pussy. It feels as if you've been hit by lightening as you pump your load into her wet, tight, pussy. You slam into her to trapping her hips against yours and the desk. You make sure not a drop is wasted. You groan and pull out. You pant and kiss her shoulder where an angry bite mark appears.

You pick her up in your arms and rest her against your desk facing you.

"Stay there." You say firmly.

She nods.

You walk over to your desk and pull out a letter opener. Her eyes grow wide

You grab her wrists and she struggles.

"If you struggle I might cut you." You warn.

You carefully cut her wrists and remove the gag, that's damp her spit. She stars at you cautiously. She goes to retrieve her bikini bottoms.

You clear your throat as you pick up your boxers and t shirt. You slip the white t shirt over her and she steps into your boxer. You walk over and sit in your desk chair.

"We aren't done here Kitten. Come to Daddy" You beckon to her.

She looks up at you and smirks and saunters over straddling your lap. She brushes her lips against yours wrapping her arms around your neck, she nuzzles you making you shudder with her breath against your ear. She giggles kissing the skin right below your ear. You groan.

"That was fun Daddy, do you think anyone heard us?" She asks.

You chuckle and smack her ass.

"Nah Kitten, but you have to be more careful visiting me at work in these sexy little outfits. You know what it does to me. Now get your sexy little ass home and wait for me in bed. I Love you. " You say kissing her wedding ring.