All Comments on 'The Heavy Price of Camping'

by Sampson Burns

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Miss JaneMiss Janeabout 18 years ago
Makes me want to go camping!

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. I think I might need to go camping by myself very soon. Please give us another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Very stimulating story how sexual adventures can obliterate a personal problem. Hope you continue and have her return and find true love with the ranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s a good story but...

Omg over the top! She would still have been recovering from that beating even a week later.

Clearly spanking by hand or belt can be very erotic in the right circumstances and I guess the same applies to caning but given the description the author has either never experienced it or is really into receiving pain.that aside Greatrix story!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT story.

Obviously the author has little or no knowledge of corporal punishment, this woman would be in need of emergency room treatment, not least for the damage to her back, derriere and thighs, but more for the scrapes and painful abrasions to her breasts, abdomen and the inner aspects of her legs, caused by the tree bark. A great idea for a story but the exaggeration spoils the finished article.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous