The Hedge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"I know something I can do that the others can't do, would you like to see, Roni?"

"I'd love to" and he sat up and rubbed her clit.

Sharon played with her double D's for a minute, watching him, the used two hands to pull one up and sucked her own nipple.

"They would be so jealous to see this" he said, still rubbing but slipping a thumb unto her wet pussy and fucking her with it, "But they can suck each other's nipples."

"Yes I see... but can they do this?" and she pulled the other one up and sucked both nipples together.

"No they definitely can't do that, that's some trick" he replied laughing.

"Roni? I think I'm ready to play hide the beast, what do you want me to do?"

"Just get back on the bed and let me do all the work" she turned over to crawl up the bed and he suddenly grabbed her hips and planted a big kiss on each cheek, while she giggled.

She lay in position and he knelt next to her and slipped two fingers into her to massage her 'G-spot' to get her warmed up and she held his cock and stroked it gently.

"After this, there's only one place that hasn't been loved, well only by 'Handy Andy,' your tongue and I-cee's finger and if I can get to my final target, I want to give it to you."

"I will be honoured to accept that offer, Redi" he said, his fingers working quickly.

"Mmmm... come on Roni, hide the beast and you don't need a condom, I'm now on the pill."

He lowered himself between her big, well spread thighs and used one hand to rub the head up and down her wet lips, making her moan gently. Then he eased inside and she gasped so he waited and she nodded so he started moving in and out, getting deeper with every stroke until his balls rested against her ass.

Sharon moaned as he worked deeper but now smiled, she reached for his waist and pulled him to her hard and sighed, he kissed her deeply and she responded, tongues dancing together. Aaron flexed his hips and now groins danced together in the dance of love. He bent to suck on her hard nipples and she pressed his head into the mounds of soft flesh.

"Oh god, that's wonderful... I think I'm going to cum soon" she said after a few minutes, so he started to speed up and gyrate his hips as he thrust.

Her breathing was getting faster and she was moaning and sweating, he guessed she was almost there when her eyes flew open and her mouth made a big 'O' shape and her pussy gripped his cock as she cried out,

"CUMMING!!" and pulled him down onto her body and kissed him passionately.

He was still thrusting into her and came hard, filling her clutching pussy with hot cum. Again and again he thrust and spurted until he was drained and lay on top of her panting hard, slowly recovering. Sharon held him and grinned,

"Now I know what Alice and Vicky feel when you make love to them. I was so jealous when they talked about it, even though they were not being cruel, it was to encourage me to work hard towards my targets and this one in particular."

"We all have your best interests at heart, you losing the weight will lessen the odds of you getting diabetes and getting fitter will lessen the chances of getting heart disease, not to mention receiving a lot of pleasure on the way."

"I know all these things but getting motivated was the big problem, living on my own with no one to encourage me..."

"Or to give you the love you deserve, both mentally and physically. You have done tremendously well to lose almost two stones so if you hit the target next time, I will give you what you're missing and on the following Friday you can come to us for a party to celebrate and we will all love you and you can love us for two nights."

"Thank you Roni, that's really something to look forward to, I would love to come and cum." And he laughed at her wordplay. You know I have made love with you and Alice but not with Vicky, she has the body that I want for myself and I can't wait to get to grips with it... and is your cock getting hard again?"

"Guilty, 'Your Honour'" he replied, grinning and gave it a big twitch.

"Ooo, I felt that... do we have time...?"

"As much time as you want, dear."

"Then saddle up and let's ride, cowboy!" and slapped his ass gently.

They stayed in the same position for a while then he re-positioned her into 'doggy' and slapped her ass and rode the ripples and even pushed a thumb into her ass for a double fuck for a couple of minutes. They changed positions again and she sat on him and rode for home, while he informed her about grinding and rotating her hips as the fucked and she was an eager learner.

Finally she just bounced as fast as she could and he thrust up to meet her and they came almost together, his fingers pulling and tweaking her nipples as he filled her again. This time when they had recovered they showered, dried and he dressed, she fetched her robe and put it on while they changed the bed cover which was quite messy.

They kissed by the front door and said their goodbyes and he went home, while she made herself a drink and sat in her chair and enjoyed reviewing this morning's experiences with a satisfied smile.

30.

"Finally he comes home, how long does it take to read some scales and take a few piccys, Roni?" Vicky asked, "Or did you have trouble getting it up?"

"I've never had a problem in that department, thank you Mucky!"

"I think you did her more than once, Roni, why was that?" Alice asked.

"She lost another five point four pounds which is well over her target so she had her reward, while we were recovering we talked about you two and that she has made love with you I-cee and me but has only had a hug and a kiss from Vicky, why is that Icky?"

"Uhh... I-I don't really know... we didn't have an opportunity I suppose... I like her..."

"So it's nothing to do with her getting a lot fatter since she last babysat for you or going to bed with your mother a few weeks ago?" He asked.

"No-no nothing like that" she replied, getting slightly upset.

"Good because to quote her, 'she has the body that I want for myself and I can't wait to get to grips with it... and is your cock getting hard again?'"

"Ohh... I didn't realise, I mean her and Mum have been friends like forever and I thought that her interest was in her as they had been to bed together and I knew that she liked you as well but there was no mention of me."

"It seems like you were wrong Icky but there is no need to mention it to her. As we sort of agreed, if she makes her next target, she will be coming here for the following weekend to celebrate it, so you will have your chance to make up for your error."

"So we're going to have a party?" she asked.

"Followed by an orgy it seems" Alice added and grinned at Aaron who nodded happily "But I get her for the night."

"In that case I want her for the Saturday night!" Vicky stated, looking at Aaron and her mother.

"What do you think I-cee, should we let her, perhaps after almost being ignored; she might prefer one or both of us for Saturday night?" he offered.

"AARON REDMAN!! Don't you fucking dare!!" Vicky screamed and the noise woke the baby up, who screamed in panic.

Alice shuffled along the settee and picked her daughter up to comfort her, Aaron pointed to the door and said,

"YOU... upstairs... Now!!" and she ran and he followed more slowly.

He found her sat on the side of their bed, hands over her face, sobbing.

"What the fuck was that about Vicky?" He asked firmly.

"I don't know, it just came out... Mum has had fun with her but I was at school and when I got home she went straight home all week so all I got was a kiss. You have been to her house to give her rewards and I am left at home. Now you suggest that you and Mum might share her on the last night she is here and I shit out again and it just seemed to me to be so unfair!"

Aaron was stunned by her reply and sat next to her, putting he arm around her shoulders as she started to cry again.

"We were only teasing you Honey, we didn't think that you were taking all this so seriously... I'm sorry. You know that your Mum will be horrified, we both love you so much and didn't notice that we had been neglecting you."

"With all that's been going on with you two and Sharon, I feel that she has been neglecting me not you"

"She obviously had no idea at the time, although she did mention it today, if you are alright now, I need to talk to your mum for a minute, okay?" and he stood up, she did the same.

"Okay, I'll have a wash and the come down" and she smiled at him and he swept her into his arms and kissed her, patted her pert ass and kissed her nose, which made her giggle.

He went downstairs and explained to Alice, who was now feeding the baby, what Vicky had thought of their teasing and he was right, she was shocked.

"I can see it now, my poor baby has been neglected by all three of us, so what do we do about it?" Alice asked.

"What if we both go for the next weigh-in and if she hits the target, she gets Vicky first and I'll just watch, then I'll join in for her reward part two" he replied.

"That sounds like a good plan and I'll speak to Sharon on Monday night at swimming to explain it all. I am sure that she will make sure she hits her target"

Vicky walked in a couple of minutes later with a tray of drinks and handed them out. Aaron then pulled her onto his lap and hugged her while her mother apologised and then explained that she would be going with Aaron in a fortnight.

"Thank you, I didn't want to make a fuss because it was all to encourage Sharon to lose the weight and get fitter but I did feel I was missing out on a bit of the fun. What do you have in mind for us if she makes her target, Roni?"

"That will be a surprise" he said and kissed her lovingly.

That night after the ten 'o clock feed, Alice joined them and treated Vicky like a sex queen and they made her cum a few times, she kissed and cuddled her afterwards before she went to her own bed and Vicky was a much happier bunny.

On Thursday morning, she was even happier when she received a letter from Amcor International offering her a job as a trainee programmer. This was her first choice company and wanted to accept straight away but Alice told her to wait in case the others made better offers.

Aaron advised the same thing when he arrived home even though Vicky was almost 'bouncing off the walls' with excitement. He took her for a fast run to calm her down and she was very tired when they got home and went for a bath.

As soon as she got out, he showered, then drove Alice to the sports centre for her swimming session with Sharon, while Vicky started cooking dinner. On his return, she was still buzzing and had cut a finger while preparing the vegetables.

"You should not be allowed to use sharp objects when you're excited Icky."

"Yeah, whatever, too excited to notice" she said laughing, "I was hoping but didn't really expect them to want me."

"You worked fucking hard for those results, you deserve the best" he replied and kissed her.

"Speaking of 'fucking hard,' how about doing that to me right now, right here!"

"Okay, if it will calm you down a bit" and by the time he had finished talking his shorts were around his ankles and his half hard cock was in her mouth.

After a minute of this, he pulled her up and lifted her onto the work surface and gave her the same treatment, she was already wet with excitement and had no panties on.

"Roni... please stuff that lovely hard cock in my pussy and fuck the hell out of me before I burst."

He couldn't refuse an offer like that so lifted her down. Turned her around and bent her over the worktop and guided his cock between her smooth lips, then he gripped her hips and thrust into her in one push.

"Ahhhh..." she sighed.

He kicked off his shorts and pounded her hard and fast, lifting her off her feet. Vicky was moaning with pleasure but pushed herself up and pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her tits and squeezing them before lying back down.

His groin and thighs made loud smacking sounds on her ass and thighs as he relentlessly fucked her. This was going to be a hot and fast fuck and she was almost ready to climax after five furious minutes, and he wouldn't be far behind.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Cumming... Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! AAAHHH, fuck me-e-e Roni!!"

She cried and he felt her cumming, squeezing his cock and her juices wetting his balls and running down their legs.

"Arrgghhh!!" he gasped and let loose a blast of hot cum, deep into her tight pussy, thrusting deeply again and again until he had emptied himself.

He pulled her up and cupped her tits and they kissed passionately.

"Mmmm, nice fuck Roni, I needed that."

"Long and slow love making is nice but sometimes you just have to do it hot and fast" he replied and put his arm around her waist, lifting her slightly and shuffled to the side, "Now get the kitchen roll to clean us up with, Honey."

They cleaned up and dressed again, Vicky went to the bathroom while he finished dinner. An hour later Alice was dropped off by Sharon and they ate dinner immediately to have some time to talk before Alexis woke up around ten.

Vicky took the plates from the dining room to the kitchen so Aaron asked quietly,

"What did she say?"

"That she would work her panties off to break that target and was almost drooling at the thought of... you know."

"I thought she might" and he went to do the washing up while Vicky dried and put it all away.

The next morning Vicky received a letter from her number two choice to thank her for attending but would not be offering her a job at this time and wishing her luck in her search for work. There was another letter from her third choice, offering her a job, the salary was a little less as they were only a national company and it would be farther to commute.

She showed her mother both of them and Aaron too when he got home from work.

"Now you can accept the first offer and politely decline the other one" he said, then he cooked while she wrote to both companies. Aaron would post both letters first class, on his way to work.

Vicky received an A4 envelope in the post on the fourth, with a lot of company information and a letter stating that she should report for work a week later on Monday the eleventh at eight am and the name of the person whom she should report to.

Alice and her daughter had been working hard on improving her walking and especially up the 'hill' from the road, she had also been practicing doing step-ups and step downs on the stairs too. Her party trick was walking unaided in the lounge, first with Vicky just lightly holding her hands.

They progressed to Vicky walking backwards just in front of her but not touching her and finally on her own. They had kept this a secret from Aaron so that she could surprise him when she was able to walk with confidence.

Alice did fall occasionally but the carpet was thick with a good underlay beneath it so she did not hurt herself and politely refused her daughter's help in getting up, using the furniture instead. By the day before her next hospital appointment on the Friday of that week she could walk the length of the twenty-five feet lounge although it took just under a minute.

Vicky was ecstatic, hugging and kissing her at the end, Alice laughed and then cried.

"What's up Mum?"

"It's taken fifty-five weeks to get to this stage but physically, I've lost over a year of my life... although there has been a few compensations along the way. I'm mentally stronger, my upper body is physically stronger too, I've regained a friend and gained three lovers, a lot of money (and lost my job) and a beautiful baby so on the whole, I think I am grateful for those wet stairs" she announced.

"When I go to my appointment tomorrow I am going to swop my crutches for walking sticks and they can have the wheelchair back."

When Aaron arrived home he was stopped inside the door by Vicky.

"We have a surprise for you Honey, just stand where I tell you and watch, okay?"

"Sure but why?"

"Do as you are told!" She told him firmly.

"Yes Mum" he replied and Vicky moved him stand in the doorway into the lounge.

He looked in and saw Alice standing with her crutches at the other end, he kept quiet and waited for whatever they had planned. He did not expect his future mother-in-law to push her crutches away and slowly but steady walk towards him.

Again it took her almost a minute to cover the distance to the door but he was stunned, then mesmerised as she came closer and closer and finally stood toe to toe with him and hugged him tightly.

31.

"What, nothing to say Roni?" she said, grinning like the proverbial 'Cheshire Cat'."

"That is... no! YOU are amazing, Alice" and he picked her up and kissed her thoroughly, as Vicky applauded.

"It's nowhere near perfect yet but in maybe three more months I might be able to walk up the stairs and maybe up the 'hill' as well" Alice replied happily.

That night he gave her a big reward and made her cum three times, with his tongue, his cock in her pussy and with his fingers massaging her 'G-spot' while his cock pounded in her ass to finish. They lay panting and cuddling as they recovered from their exertions.

"Oh good, you've finished at last!" came a distant voice, "Now maybe I can get some sleep, my batteries have died!" and they laughed, knowing that her daughter didn't really mean it.

Vicky loaded the wheelchair into their car and strapped the baby into her car seat while Alice was locking up the house, then she sat in the back with Alexis and her crutches. When they got to the hospital, Vicky wore the sling with the baby in it and pushed the wheelchair into the hospital, following her mother as she walked to physio.

She told them what she wanted to do and while she was on the treadmill going slightly faster than previously, one of the therapists took the chair and crutches to a store-room and returned with a pair of brand new aluminium adjustable walking sticks.

"Could I have wooden ones please, they look far more natural?" and they were replaced for her.

Alice had to get used to them so it took longer to get to the Consultant's office than usual but he was pleased with her progress.

"Do you think that I will ever be able to run or at least jog again" she asked him.

"I cannot answer that for sure but I do not see any reason why you should not be able to in a few more months" he replied, "As long as you take it carefully with good quality, well cushioned training shoes to reduce the impact and use that special buggy of yours for stability to start with."

On the way home, they went shopping for groceries but first they went to a sports shop where Alice bought herself a pair of gel cushioned trainers.

"I am going to put them on display in my bedroom to remind me of what I want to be able to do by next spring" she stated to the family.

Vicky woke up early the next morning, even before Aaron and turned to watch him still sleeping. Her mind was full of love for him and sexy thoughts, it was Saturday and Sharon's weigh-in and she really hoped the woman had reached her target or she was going to be a disappointed and frustrated bunny.

She knew that Aaron had something special planned for Sharon and because of her outburst (which she didn't really regret, although she might have been punished for it) she was going to be involved at long last. Reminiscing, she had missed the cuddles with Sharon when she babysat her and loved her like an auntie she never had.

Aaron stirred and saw her looking at him and he smiled.

"Too excited to sleep, Honey?"

"Uh-huh."

"Redi?"

"Oh yes, some lovemaking right now would be very nice but I don't want to spoil whatever you have planned for her... and me, which you're not going to tell me anything about, are you?"

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...45678...10