The Hedge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

He gently started rubbing her clit with two fingertips, then slipped them down her wet crevice and back up again to continue with her clit. He did this a few times and saw that her eyes were closed and she was breathing faster.

The next time he went down he pushed the fingers into her pussy and her eyes opened in slight concern but as he gently finger fucked her, they closed again and she moaned quietly, her hips moving to meet the questing fingers.

Now he hooked the fingers and felt for her 'G-spot' and found it when she cried out, her eyes opened and her legs shut, all at the same time.

"Wha-what did you just do, it was like an electric shock but nice too??"

"It's called a 'G-spot' and is really sensitive, just relax..." and he rubbed it again.

"I-cee told me you'd done that to her but I thought it was just a myth!"

Sharon's hips thrust up involuntarily and she cried out "Oh god," he continued rubbing and she was moaning and writhing on the bed. Her pussy was leaking and his fingers made lewd squelching sounds as they pushed in and out faster.

Suddenly she made an inarticulate scream and pinched her nipples and as she started cumming, love juice splashed out around his pumping hand, spraying in all directions. When this stopped, he slowed down and stopped as she went limp, her eyes shut and breathing fast.

He withdrew his fingers and wiped his hand and arm on the towel but watched her recover, it seemed that she had fainted. He cleaned her up, still watching her, his cock had been painfully hard but was going down now due to his concern for her. Thirty seconds later she stirred and opened her eyes and said,

"What? Who? Where...? Roni, what happened?"

"You fainted."

"I've never fainted in my life! What did you do to me" She asked angrily.

"I was rubbing your 'G-spot' and you came really hard and squirted love juice everywhere, then just went limp" he explained gently.

"I-I don't remember... I'm a bit confused... I-I think you should go now... please..."

He got off the bed and looked at her, she sat up and looked at the soaking wet towel, stood up and dragged it off the bed and went to the bathroom and threw it in the bath. He walked back to the training room and re-dressed and picked up his camera, when he came out Sharon was standing by the front door in her dressing gown.

"Are you sure you're alright Redi?" He asked, still concerned.

"I think so... I don't know... please leave and let me think."

There were no hugs or kisses this time, he opened the door and went out but turned to her as she was shutting the door and saw tears running down her cheeks. Confused, he drove home and was greeted by Vicky.

"How'd it go this... Roni! What happened?"

"I don't really know..."

"Go and sit with Mum! I'll make you a coffee then you can tell us what happened."

Alice had heard the conversation so waited until her daughter returned with his drink and sat by her mother opposite Aaron and waited for him to speak.

"I followed the same procedure as last time, she has lost another six point seven pounds which took her over the target weight loss for four weeks. I did the 'Massage Plus' again then started the 'G-spot' and she was surprised and got very excited.

When she came she squirted a lot but then fainted, I cleaned her up and watched her but it was when she came to, maybe half a minute later, things got weird."

He told them the rest of it including the tears as she had shut the door and both Vicky and especially Alice were shocked.

"Was that all?" Vicky asked and he nodded.

Alice picked up her phone and made a call then hung up, dialled again and she shook her head as it had gone to voicemail.

"Hello Shar, its me... please talk to me... just call me...please" then she hung up, "I don't understand, she was always a little bit fragile as a child and as a teen but I looked after her. Then when we worked together she seemed a bit stronger, settled and quite confident, she even bought her own house."

"She was happy and smiling after she had cum and seemed surprised when I rubbed her 'G-spot', she said you told her about it but didn't believe it. Whether it was that or the strong orgasm or something she associated with what I did or she felt, changed her completely and I don't know why" Aaron cried, getting visibly upset.

"Take him to bed and look after him Vicky" she nodded and led him upstairs.

Alice sent Sharon a text, 'He is devastated, talk to me Sharon or I'll wheel myself over there and camp on your doorstep until you do'. A few minutes later, she received a reply, 'Tell him sorry, not his fault, I remembered something... something buried. Come with V not R... please'.

Alice replied 'Coming with V after A's next feed', then she went upstairs. Aaron and Vicky were lying on their bed, still dressed and he was being hugged.

"I have received a text from her, she said 'tell him sorry', what you did made her remember 'something buried', obviously from a long time ago that scared her badly. She asked that Vicky and I go and see her without you, we will get to the bottom of this while you look after your daughter, okay Aaron?" She said using his name deliberately.

He smiled weakly and sat up,

"Thank you I-cee, it must have been very traumatic at the time, to get this sort of reaction now" and he came to her, hugged and kissed her.

She went back down and he did the same to Vicky, then went for a shower. When he appeared in the lounge, Alexis had been fed and changed but was still awake. He picked her up and cuddled her, gently bouncing her in his arms, while the girls put on shoes to go out, he kissed them both and they left.

Alice and Vicky did not return until after Alexis's next feed was due and she was not happy with sucking his little fingertip in lieu of her mother's nipple full of warm milk. She was the priority so he helped Alice while Vicky made drinks, then they sat to talk. Aaron waited patiently for the explanation until the baby was settled and sucking.

"Sharon is very upset, not with you but with herself for treating you like that but she was in a state of shock and panic. She could not talk to you about it so asked you to leave" Alice explained carefully. "It was not your fault Roni but what you did was, you had two fingers in her pussy and had just given her such a powerful orgasm that she fainted.

When she woke up, she remembered something that happened when she was young, a man had done the same thing to her but without the climax. She never told anyone and made herself believe it hadn't happened, the memory was buried deeply but that orgasm forced it to the surface. At first she thought that you were him doing it to her again but soon realised that was not the case but she couldn't handle her emotions, so sent you home."

"Who was the man?" He asked although he thought he knew already.

"Her father... he never raped her but often touched her until her mother caught him doing it and kicked him out. She never told me why they divorced."

"What happened to him?"

"He moved away and they never saw him again, her mother died about five years ago, I went to the funeral with her. She sold the house and bought the one she has now."

"That explains why she has never married, she thought all men were like her father but she admitted that she watched straight porn, why did she do that?"

"The men could not touch her but you were different, you loved me and Vicky, she saw how much we love you and thought that maybe she was over it by now and she might be able to have a proper relationship with a man.

I unknowingly encouraged the two of you to create a bond through the weigh-loss program and she was doing so well. Allowing you to take naked photos of her, the targets and rewards, the massages and oral sex... now this."

"There were a lot of tears and cuddling all round, she is very upset about the way she treated you and begs your forgiveness. She was going to give you a little treat as a thank you today but feels that she has ruined your relationship."

"If she had suddenly gone 'schizoid' on me, it might be different but this is not her fault, there is nothing to forgive and you can tell her that I will see her in a fortnight for her next weigh-in as usual, if she wants to continue with the program" he said happily, "Now come on Icky, we have dinner to prepare."

28.

After they had gone to the kitchen, Alice called Sharon and spoke for a few minutes to re-assure her that Aaron was not angry with her.

"He did not know and you did not remember what was done to you, both of you were confused and hurt but now he knows the truth he has forgiven you. You have also forgiven him for stirring those painful memories from your past, I just wish that you had told me about it years ago but I understand why you didn't."

She listened for a while and then laughed.

"Oh you naughty girl, he will love that... yes... okay, see you on Monday evening, bye" Alice hung up and sighed, still smiling, pleased that everything had been settled.

At dinner over glasses of wine, Vicky laughingly reminded them that Alexis was now six weeks old and it was time for Aaron to give her mother what she had been missing all that time, tonight and tomorrow night too.

"But it's 'Best Friends' on Sunday night Mum, just you and me and the new toy."

Later, Aaron kissed and cuddled Vicky and then joined Alice in her bed as he had done for almost every night of the last six weeks, so that he could pass her the baby to be fed and changed at ten and again at three and six am.

The difference this time was that her womb and vagina would be healed from stitches she had been given at the birth and she could have sex again, albeit gently. They kissed and cuddled as usual but caressed each other with increasing passion, then she surprised him by pulling herself over him and swinging her right leg over him without using her hands to help it.

"How long have you been able to do that, I-cee?" he asked.

"Ohh, about two weeks, I have been practicing for some time, ready to surprise you tonight and I'm going to surprise her on Sunday too."

"Well now you can swivel yourself around and give me some pussy, I've missed it too."

She held her body stiff with her feet together and turned around using her hands, she spread her legs and felt his eager tongue slip between her moist pussy lips. She was already excited due to the anticipation and was cumming in about ten minutes.

He helped her turn this time and she slid back and eased his cock into her waiting pussy with a sigh.

"Ohh how I've missed this Roni, you've had a stressful day so let me do all the work" and she made gently love to him and only sped up a little just before he came and she felt the hot pulses deep inside her body and came gently again.

In the morning, after she had dealt with Alexis, she was a little tender so had him fuck her ass after the oral sex and that night, he filled her eager pussy again.

On Sunday night he had his own bed to himself for a change, he had been fascinated by the 'Best Friends' sex toy and thought it was a very good idea. In Alice's bed after the ten 'o clock feed the women sixty-nine'd and then lubed one end of the toy, Vicky eased it into her mother's pussy and ass and turned it on.

She then applied more KY and wriggled it into her own pussy and ass and started her vibes.

"Nice and gentle but I don't think I'd want it in me all night or until the batteries ran out" Vicky mused.

"I agree but if we wanted to leave it in for an hour or two, it could be very pleasant"

In the morning they heard Aaron getting ready for work, he popped his head in and saw that they were awake.

"How did it go?"

"We gave it a good go, almost two hours and came a few times, but to keep it in all night we would have to be strapped together so we couldn't move" Alice said.

"That could be arranged" he replied, laughing.

"Fuck off to work, Aaron!" Vicky said nastily.

"Love you too, see you later" and they heard him laughing all down the stairs.

"Sometimes he can be an ass... but mostly he's wonderful, but I don't tell him too often, he might get too cocky" she confided to her mother.

"I rather like him 'cocky' and preferably, 'cocky' in me" Alice replied.

"Me too, Mum"

"What about Redi? How's she going to react to him next time?"

"I think it will be fine, even with all this going on, I still think she is starting to love him and he already loves her but doesn't know it yet. She has a little surprise for him at her next weigh-in, whether she makes her target of not."

"Her weight loss is noticeable now but he will not reveal the photos until between eight and ten weeks. Whenever she reaches the two stone mark"

"I'm so looking forward to that, dinner here, drinks and maybe a nice little orgy with the four of us and some toys as her final reward."

"But I'm the one who will sleep with her that night" Alice said firmly.

"So Roni and I will get her the following night then!"

"But only if she is happy with that."

"We'll see what happens next."

They got up and dressed and did some housework, then Alice had her physio and walked the 'Hill' three times with her daughter and the buggy. Vicky searched again for jobs online and found five that would be suitable and applied for all of them, supplying her CV and a covering letter listing the subjects she had been studying but stating that her 'A' level results would not be available for another three weeks.

While she was busy on her laptop, Alice was practicing on the stairs, going up one step with the right and down, then again with the left. She repeated this exercise five times, had a short rest and did five more, then walked the garden twice before repeating the stair exercises and so on.

Alice was determined to be walking as well as possible before the anniversary of her accident. She wanted to be able to walk up the stairs if possible by that date as well but did not expect to be able to safely carry Alexis at the same time, for that she would use the stair-lift.

After lunch they watched a film and she walked the garden again and that night 'Daddy' resumed his place in her bed. Her next target was to be able to get up, fetch the baby, feed and change her without anyone's help, then Aaron could sleep with Vicky most the time.

She discussed it with her daughter and they decided that she would try it for the next feed. Alexis's timetable was fairly accurate so Alice went upstairs and lay on her bed, Vicky carefully carried the baby up and put her in her cot.

When she woke, Alice worked her way to the edge of the bed, used the cot to pull herself up and leaned in to pick the hungry baby up, held her in one arm and used the other to sit down. Her problem was that she couldn't move up to the pillows so she had to feed her there.

Then came the problem of changing her, she couldn't leave the equipment on the bed as she might kick it off during the night. Vicky brought in a shoulder bag and put everything in it and hung it on the end of the cot, the changing mat was stood inside at the end.

Alice could put Alexis down on her bed, stand up to get the mat and the bag and sit to do the changing. The dirty nappy went in the bucket with a lid on the floor and the fetching process was reversed to put the baby back in her carry-cot in the cot, problem solved.

They were both happy with the result, hugged and kissed then looked at each other, grinned and undressed and got into the bed and made love to celebrate their success. That night Aaron was told to sleep on the other side of the bed, in case there was a problem but Alice performed successfully without his help.

After that night, Aaron slept in his own bed and all three of them were happy. Alice went swimming with Sharon twice more that week and she had recovered from her revelation with Aaron. She told her friend that she was looking forward to him coming for her weigh-in on the Saturday after next. Vicky received all five of her application forms during that time, filled them in and returned them.

The tenth was Aaron's twentieth birthday, Alice bought him a fit band to monitor his steps, distance, heart rate and the time. Vicky bought him a ceiling fan and light for their bedroom, he laughed and said,

"You can help me fit it for your cheek."

They went out to dinner and had a good time and then his two women gave him another good time in bed after Alexis had been fed.

Friday was another hospital appointment which followed the same routine as before but she did ask how many more appointments she had to attend and was told it would be at least another three, then they would re-assess the situation.

On Sharon's weigh-in morning, a slightly nervous Aaron rang Sharon's doorbell, she opened the door, smiled and let him in. As usual she was dressed in her robe and led the way to the lounge and sat him down on the settee to talk first.

"You now know why I threw a wobbly last time, the memories that I had buried for so many years, suddenly surfaced and I couldn't... I couldn't..." she stopped took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "I couldn't separate the 'then' from the 'now' and it was just too much of a shock.

After I had thrown you out, I realised what I had done to you and cried but later I analysed the whole thing again and it wasn't so bad. You obviously realised that there was something wrong and that I needed to be alone.

When I-cee called, I explained to her and she understood but was a bit cross with me and said that she was going to spank me for not confiding in her years ago. I can handle that, I might even like it a bit."

"I'm glad you are over it or as much as you could be from something as traumatic as that and are you happy to carry on with this program?"

"I am more determined than ever to do this for me and my friends but first we'll go to the training room" and she stood up, took his hand and towed him behind her.

She turned and said, smiling,

"Please accept my apology, Roni?" and before he could answer she pulled him close and down into a passionate kiss, her arms around his back but moved down and squeezed his ass.

He hugged her too, then she let go, stepped back and dropped the robe and stepped in again. This time he slid his hands down her back and cupped her large cheeks as they kissed and his bulging shorts pressed against her belly.

"Apology accepted Redi, now get your sweet ass on those scales" and she blushed but did as she was told.

He took a photo of the reading and then the usual ones of her, front, back and both sides.

"You have lost... four point two pounds, no target this time but it's not surprising."

"I did lapse quite a bit for couple of days, not enough training and too much ice cream and biscuits but I haven't replaced them... I don't deserve a treat for that performance" she said sadly.

"Due to the extenuating circumstances and that you did lose more than half your target loss, you can have the 'Massage Plus' again."

"Please can I try the extra bit again... now I know what to expect, I promise I won't throw a wobbly this time and it did feel very nice."

"If you're sure?" And she nodded and lay on the big towel on the bed.

He followed the same procedure as the last time, including the kisses on her ass cheeks. As he brushed her pussy lips she spread herself wider so he brushed a little harder and the work on her cheeks included tickling her pucker a few times.

She turned over for the second part and he carried on, kissing and sucking her nipples before oiling them. Part three was a good session of cunnilingus which continued until she came.

"Do you want the last part now Redi?"

"Yes, I want it now Roni" so he knelt by her side and rubbed her slick pussy lips and inserted one, then two fingers and hooked them to rub her 'G-spot' and she jumped and gasped again.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers