The Hedge Pt. 06

Story Info
Final part. Alice writes their story - Holiday for nine.
47.3k words
4.71
5.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Categories: Consensual, Group, Anal, Toys, Love.

62.

He came back from the kitchen and told them that he had learned how to make pastry and he had made the apple pie that was going to be for dessert and would be making the custard too.

"He is a very quick learner and I think he would make someone a very good wife" Alice stated, looking at Ashley who blushed.

Aaron put some music on and Sharon asked Andy if he danced and he admitted that he did. He explained that his parents insisted that both their children should be able to dance at least a waltz by the time they were in their teens, ready for official dinner/dances that their parents took them to.

They danced around the lounge and Alice and Ashley joined them, partners swopped and he danced with all of the women but it was Sharon that gave him the hard-on by squeezing herself to him tightly. He pretended not to be embarrassed and rather enjoyed the pretty redhead's interest and of course no one mentioned the very visible bulge in his trousers when they separated. They sat around the table and played cards for some time until it was time to eat.

Dinner was very good, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, plenty of vegetables and thick gravy. Sharon took the pie out of the oven while Alice supervised Andy as he made the custard which was almost a complete success except for two or three small lumps in it but nobody minded.

"I'm going to experiment on making pies" Andy announced.

"And I suppose I get to be the guinea pig who has to eat them" Ashley said, grumpily and everyone laughed, including her.

"Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies, must be fat Ashley" Vicky sang badly.

"Now that does deserve a spanking!" the girl replied.

"HA! You'll be too fat to do that, you won't be able to get your big ass through the door" was the reply but with a good natured smile.

"Thank you for a wonderful meal but we've got another appointment to go to..." and she winked at Alice.

Andy was confused as Ashley stood up and walked towards the door to the hall but Vicky was quicker and leapt out of her chair, racing for the stairs laughing with Ashley in hot pursuit.

"Give them four minutes Andy, then go and find them" Alice said to the stunned doctor.

"What is going on, what is she going to do to Vicky... is she going to spank her for those rude comments?"

"Probably, they haven't been together much lately and need to let off some steam, I take it you haven't spanked Ashley yet?"

"Certainly not! I would never hit a woman!"

"You have been brought up very well Andy, of course a man should never hit a woman... but a playful spanking is something else, try it on her, you'll be surprised" Alice replied, "And Vicky loves it doesn't she Aaron?"

"She does indeed, especially when her ass is kissed better afterwards."

"Mmmm... nice" sighed Sharon.

After the appropriate time Andy stood up, looked at Alice who nodded, then went looking for his girlfriend, he climbed the stairs and followed the sounds coming from one of the bedrooms and pushed open the door. He was surprised to see Vicky kneeling on the bed, her short skirt up above her waist and Ashley kneeling besides her slapping her ass cheeks which were already quite pink.

"Now you cheeky bitch, I am not fat and will never be fat, I'll always be faster than you and now you pay the price of your cheeky comments" she snapped, "Look at the state of you, ass all pink and pussy dripping on the bed. It's just as well that I promised to kiss them better because your husband cannot get up here to do it."

Andy watched as Ashley proceeded to kiss each pink globe three times and then dived between them and licked her pussy, he could hear Vicky moaning and see her clutching at the bed covers as his girlfriend worked on her.

Ashley looked round at him and beckoned him in, he was reluctant at first so she did it again and he walked forwards and stood close. She unzipped him and pulled out his cock which was rock hard and kissed it, then slapped the cheeks once more each and signalled him to kneel.

She made kissing shape with her lips and pointed at the ass presented in front of him, he seemed mesmerised but bent forward and kissed one cheek and then the other. Ashley nodded and he pushed his face between them and licked and Vicky moaned. Ashley pulled him back and grabbed his cock and pulled it towards the naughty girl.

He looked surprised but complied because she smiled at him, when he was very close she guided his cock into the waiting pussy and then pushed his ass hard and he buried his cock in one hard movement. Vicky cried out but with pleasure not pain, then Ashley knelt behind him to push and pull his hips, making him fuck Vicky as fast as she could.

He got the idea and held the young woman's hips and pounded her rapidly for a minute, both of them panting hard and her moaning. Ashley stopped him and pulled him back and guided him to press against Vicky's asshole, then pushed him slowly and steadily and as he slipped inside and the girl moaned.

Andy took the initiative now and started to fuck her steadily and soon he was back up to his previous pace.

"Fuck me... Fuck me..." Vicky repeated and he was happy to comply.

Ashley had her hand under Vicky's belly and was rubbing her clit, then the girl cried 'Cumming' and her muscles clamped down on his cock like a vice, sending him over the edge and he slammed each spurt of cum as deep into her tight ass tunnel as he could.

Again and again he thrust until he was completely spent. Ashley removed her hand and he bent over and kissed Vicky on her shoulder and whispered 'Thank you' into her ear then pulled back out. He stood up and Ashley pointed to the ensuite so he went to wash himself.

When he came out Vicky came to him and kissed him thoroughly on the lips and said,

"Thank YOU Andy, Aaron hasn't been able to fuck me like that since he was attacked, he gave his full permission for me to set this up with you, so don't be embarrassed when you go back down. Ashley approves of you sufficiently to allow you to do it."

"If she hadn't been here and pushing me into it, I would never have done this but I guessed that something was going on when I was sent after the two of you. It was strange, exciting and very sexy but I think I'd better go back down as I'm getting hard again, holding a beautiful naked woman in my arms" he explained.

"Not so beautiful with this nose" she muttered.

"Ahh but it will be, I know the surgeon and he does excellent work."

"You say the nicest things Andy" and she kissed him lightly, "Now off you go while have a shower."

He went downstairs feeling a little nervous and when he walked into the lounge, Aaron said to him,

"Thank you for that Andy, sometimes Vicky needs a hard and fast fucking as opposed to making love and due to my injuries I have not been able to do that, the girls try with the strap-ons but she tells me it's not quite the same. I hope our little subterfuge was okay with you, I thought it would seem weird if I just asked you to fuck my wife.

"You can thank Ashley too because without her there encouraging me, there was no way I would have done it" Andy replied seriously.

Alice walked in having just put Alexis to bed.

"Well said young man" she added, "It's nice to meet another man of integrity."

A few minutes later, Vicky walked in, wearing a bathrobe and sat next to Andy on the settee, patted his thigh and smiled at Ashley.

"He's quite good, not as good as Roni of course but pretty good."

"And you'll be walking 'funny' in the morning too" the blonde replied.

"Maybe..."

When Ashley and Andy left to go home he was kissed on the lips by all three women, as was his girlfriend, the men just shook hands. In the car, she turned to him and asked,

"Were you really okay with that tonight Andy?"

"Yes Honey, knowing theirs and your set-up in advance helped and they had a genuine reason for it... and when she came, her ass muscled gripped me so tightly, it had me cumming in seconds."

"I want you to stop in that lay-by and fuck the hell out of me too, you and Vicky came but I didn't and I'm really horny... please."

"Ahh, I should have realised!" and he pulled in and they got into the back.

She removed her panties and straddled his waiting cock and bounced rapidly, he gripped her ass and helped pound her up and down. It was hard and fast and the car was rocking but at least they were parked out of town so were not likely to be seen.

Ashley was almost there and he was close behind, he reached around her and pushed a finger in her ass and pumped it in and out fast. She cried out and squeezed him hard, which started him cumming and feeling it explode into her pussy made her cum too. They sat for a while, just cuddling but breathing fast, then started giggling.

"Our first fuck in the car, how romantic, I don't think!" she said, then giggled again.

"I'm sorry you had to wait so long but you seemed to enjoy it, was I too rough?"

"I did enjoy it and you were not too rough... ha-ha-ha, it was just what the doctor ordered!!" and they both laughed at her funny comment.

He dropped her off at home and returned to his flat, it seemed quiet and empty after the exciting events of the day. It was too late to study so he had a small whiskey to relax and then went to bed as he had work at seven am.

On Tuesday evening Aaron received a phone call from the lead detective in their attempted murder case.

"Would you and your wife be able to come to the central station tomorrow, I have some information for you?"

"I am still off work and she will not be home until about five thirty, would six thirty do and are you calling Ashley too?"

"Yes I am and that time will be fine see you tomorrow, goodbye" and he hung up.

"What was that all about?" Vicky asked, coming out of the kitchen.

He was calling Ashley but told his wife what the detective had said before their friend answered.

"Hi Sasha, that detective will be calling you soon, he wants you to go to the station after work tomorrow, we will be there at six thirty, he has some information to tell us about the case."

"Okay Roni, I'll tell him the same time and meet you there" she replied and hung up to wait for the detective's call.

At six thirty, the next evening the three of them met in the police station car park and walked inside. They were shown to an interview room and shortly afterwards the detective walked in sat down and turned on the voice recorder and spoke his name, those present and the reason for the recording.

"How are your injuries?" he asked straight away.

"My shoulder is okay apart from the odd twinge" Ashley said.

"My nose has been reset, there is still some swelling and bruising from that but it looks and feels fairly good" was Vicky's reply.

"The plaster is off and the arm is good but the leg is still mending, maybe another month before I can go back to work" Aaron stated, "What news do you have for us?"

"The assault that took place on evening of the eighth of September at 'Red-ice', your Mother-in-Law's house, against the three of you has been thoroughly investigated, incorporating the statement that Mrs Hunter gave about the rape that happened a few years ago.

The Crown Prosecution Service has agreed that Martin Baxter should be charged with three counts of attempted murder. However due to Mr Baxter's current medical condition, he is in no fit state to plead, therefore the case will be archived and classed as pending, until either he becomes fit enough to plead or he dies from his condition which is uncertain at the moment.

If any of you change your address, please inform us in case you need to be contacted in the future. There will be no charges brought against you Miss Hunter for the injuries that Mr Baxter sustained, as it has been deemed as being in self-defence of yourself and your friends."

"I didn't know that I was being investigated for attacking him to save Aaron from having his head smashed in by an iron bar!" Ashley snapped.

"It was all part of the same investigation" he replied.

"Thank you for the information, hopefully he will never recover, then we won't have to go through a court case" Aaron said.

The detective turned off the tape machine and remove the memory card.

"From what I have been told, he is unlikely to regain any cognitive functions and if he did, he would almost certainly be found guilty and be give a long custodial sentence, either way we would inform you all straight away" he finished, off the record.

"Thank you" Aaron replied, they stood up and were led out to the main desk.

Out in the car park the briefly discussed the interview, deciding that they could now get on with their lives in as normal a way as possible. Ashley went home to tell her mother and the other two returned to their home, where the girl called her mother to inform her that it was finally over (probably).

Things had quietened down for all of them over the next week or so, Aaron practiced walking and especially climbing and descending the stairs carefully. He also used the cross trainer twice a day to help regain his fitness and to exercise the injured leg.

He called the company he worked for and asked if he could resume work on light duties. They asked about his mobility and decided that he could return to work if he could drive if his doctor gave him a certificate to do so. He made an appointment and saw him two days later and got the certificate for the following Monday.

Andy had some holiday booked for November but it wasn't a lot of good to Ashley, she had moaned, as all her holidays for this year had been booked the previous October and she had used it all. It was going to be his first week back on night shifts, at least he could get some studying in.

Wednesday the eighth was a rest day, the next four were holiday and the Monday was another rest day giving him six days off work in total, his first holiday since starting at the hospital and he was looking forward to it.

What was even better was that Ashley had promised that she would stay at his flat from Friday night until Sunday afternoon and that her period was due to finish on the Thursday. He planned to study all of the first three days and not do any at all when she was with him.

They would go for walks and he would cook for her (making her the 'guinea pig' for one of his pies). He had also booked a table at a good restaurant to take her to dinner on the Saturday night to celebrate two months of dating, he liked to be organised but as the saying goes about 'the plans of mice and men', it didn't altogether go as he had planned and he ended up surprised, shocked and then very happy.

Ashley had kept in touch with Frankie, having night-time telephone conversations every few days. Frankie asked if she would like to go clubbing again but Ashley told her that Andy had some holiday coming up so they would be together all weekend.

Andy studied for three hours in the morning as he promised himself, then had a good siesta and did another three hours after lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday he only studied in the morning and spent the afternoon cooking and had a chicken, bacon and broccoli pie ready to be reheated with potatoes and three other vegetables for dinner, followed by a black cherry and apple pie with vanilla custard.

Ashley arrived at seven and they kissed lingeringly before she had even taken her coat off. When they separated she asked what was cooking that smelled so nice.

"Pies and you said that you would be the 'guinea pig' for my pies so that's what we have got for dinner."

"Well the one you did before was quite good..."

"But the pastry on the bottom was a bit soggy, that should not be the case this time... I hope" he said quietly.

"I'm sure it will be lovely" she replied confidently.

He gave her a glass of wine and told her to sit on the settee while he started dinner. He had already prepared the vegetables which were in saucepans, the oven was getting hot so he put the pie in to warm and turned on the pans and joined her on the settee with a bottle of beer.

They were kissing and cuddling, when he suddenly jumped up and dashed to the kitchen to turn down a saucepan that was boiling over. A little later and he was just about to serve the food when the doorbell rang, he went to the door, opened it and gasped.

"Frankie! What are you doing here?"

63.

"Hello Brother, I was 'in the vicinity' as they say and thought I'd pop in to see you" she said, "Hi Ashley."

"Hi Frankie, what's the matter and come in out of the cold?"

"Noth... ah fuck it! I've just had a blazing row with Mother and walked out, well drove out."

She walked inside, Andy closed and locked the door as she took off her leather biker's jacket, which he took and hung up, then she kissed and hugged Ashley for some time. When she let go and turned to hug him, he saw the tears in her eyes and knew it was bad this time because his sister rarely cried.

"What is it about this time, college or the friends you go clubbing with?"

"Both, I've been going to the club more often and not doing as much of the studying as I should and the college wrote to her and asked if there was a reason for it. You know what she can be like and took it as a personal affront to her dignity to be written to like that."

"Didn't Father step in and calm her down?"

"He started to but she blew him out of the water and told him to go and play snooker. She ranted about the cost of my course and that I wasn't trying hard enough and spent too much time with my weird friends when I should be studying. I shouted that my friends were my business and to keep her big nose out of it."

"Shit! You know she hates her nose but won't have cosmetic surgery, you could have said anything else but the nose is taboo, no wonder Father stayed out of it" Andy mused.

"Well I told her that I was leaving and would stay with friends but none of them could take me in so I've come grovelling to you dear brother."

"Just when I've got a few days off work and Ashley and I were going to have a nice relaxing weekend together."

"I'm sorry Andy... I'll go and find a hotel somewhere..." she said and reached for her jacket.

"If you touch that jacket Frankie Morris, I'll spank your ass, you're staying here!!" Ashley snapped. The girl turned around, open mouthed. "I mean it, there's room enough here for three for a couple of days then maybe Andy can smooth things over with your mum."

Andy looked just as stunned as Frankie had, to start with but realised that it was the right thing to do.

"Of course you can stay and I'll give Mother a call tomorrow and see what I can do to calm the 'old dear' down."

"It looks like one extra for dinner Andy" Ashley said.

"Oh shit, the dinner!" he cried and ran to the kitchen, while the two girls laughed.

He served the food while Ashley made an extra setting at the small dining table, then they sat down to eat.

"This is very good Andy, where did you learn to cook like this?" Frankie asked, pouring more thick gravy on her food from the jug.

"From Ashley's 'other family', she and Vicky went to school together, Alice is her mum and showed me how to make pastry for pies amongst other things." He replied proudly.

"If you have a spare quilt or a blanket, I can sleep on the settee" Frankie stated.

"No you won't, I'll sleep on the settee tonight and you two can re-acquaint yourselves in the bedroom. Tomorrow night we were going out to dinner but I'll phone up and make it for three and I'll sleep with Ashley then" Andy said.

"How romantic of you, my lovely brother"

"Or we could be very adult about it and all share the bed, it's plenty big enough for three. It's not like we haven't slept with each other before... is it?" Ashley put in, keeping a straight face and looking at Frankie who blushed deeply.