The Hedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They was a bit of panic until Alice took command.

"Keep still! Sasha, Lana move back! Roni hold her steady and Andy get off gently" and she handed him some tissues to clean himself and Susan's pussy.

Sharon brought a cold wet washcloth and dabbed it on the woman's face and she started to wake up.

"Wha-what happened?" she cried.

"You fainted with pleasure my dear" Alice responded with a smile.

"Ohh... did I?" she mused. "Ahh... Roni, that was wonderful honey but your cock's getting hard again."

"Oh sorry" he said and blushed.

He gently rolled them onto their sides and pulled out of her, each wiping themselves before sitting up. Susan was a little wobbly so he held her steady and she kissed him.

"Thank you Roni... and you Dano, that was the best orgasm I've ever had and yes I would love to do it again sometime... but not for a few days."

They all had a good laugh and Ashley kissed her mother and both the men in gratitude.

"Perhaps Suki, Vicky and Sasha should swop around for tonight so I can keep an eye on her" Alice suggested and the two agreed.

So Aaron had a second night with Vicky, Andy and Ashley got to celebrate together and Alice slept with Susan. In the morning she was feeling sufficiently recovered to thank Alice in a most pleasant way. Meanwhile all the other pairs were doing the same, as it was for the last time because they had to vacate the cottage by ten am.

They packed up and loaded the cars, cleaned the kitchen and made sure the cottage was tidy and ready for the cleaners to come in to prepare it for the next family. They drove home, stopping for lunch on the way in the services and arrived back at Redice at four pm. After some tea followed by hugs and kisses all round, Andy drove Susan and Ashley home before continuing to Nottingham to drop off Frankie.

75.

It had been and exciting holiday and a tiring one, the day had been long as well so he decided to stay the night as he didn't have to work until Monday night. They greeted their parents and talked about their holiday (but not about the sex) and the surprise proposal, Carol and John were happy for him as they both liked Ashley and commented of their daughters surprise light suntan.

John poured a large whiskey for himself and Andy, then G&T's for the women so that they could toast the happy couple. Once he had finished the drink he went to bed and slept until nine am the next morning.

Back in Chesterfield, Susan poured G&T's for them and toasted her daughter and the absent Andy before going to bed together, with kisses and cuddles before sleep.

Four days later Frankie received her exam results and was shocked at how well she had done, she had scored and average of ninety five percent so her parents took her out to dinner to celebrate, unfortunately without Andy because he was working. She called him at eight the next morning before he went to bed and gave him the good news and he called Alice to tell the rest of the 'Family.

The following day Alice received the Publishing Advance for 'A Fight for Love' which was the same as for the first one. She decided that it was time to think about the subject for her next book or books.

Frankie was now seriously looking for work in her field but in Chesterfield, she set up a few interviews over three days and moved into Andy's flat on the day before, for the period of Tuesday the fifth of September to the Friday. She added the weekend to be with her brother and Ashley, who didn't mind and came to visit on the Friday night and the Saturday so they could have some fun together.

Ashley and her mother had been discussing the wedding between her and Andy ever since they returned from the holiday, firstly choosing a date and then going on to the details of the actual ceremony and the honeymoon.

"I want to move in with him so that I can get used to working around his shifts and he gets used to having someone there while he's sleeping on nights. The problem is that I don't want to leave you here, living on your own" Ashley explained.

"I can manage quite well on my own my dear and once you are married I will go to the council and ask if I can exchange this big three bedroom house for a two bed maisonette, which will be much easier to maintain" Susan replied.

"Are you sure Mum?"

"Of course, or were you going to offer to have me move in with you two?" she exclaimed, laughing.

"Hmm... that might be fun..." Ashley mused.

"Ashley Hunter or Morris as you will be by then, it might be fun for a while but you two need to be alone and not have me crowding up your bed."

"We have been working out our finances and already have a guaranteed offer of a mortgage and are going to buy a house with three bedrooms, what I was saving to go to Lincoln has now become my share of the house fund.

I'm on fifteen thousand pounds a year and he is on thirty one, which is due to go up by six next year, which should give us a mortgage of at least a hundred and ten thousand plus whatever deposit we need" Ashley continued. "I have a few houses to look at, if you would like to see them on my laptop."

They sat and viewed the six properties and listed them in Ashley's preference using comments from her mother as well. She would show all of them to Andy when he was off shift on Friday night and they would do a drive-by for each one the next day before selecting the best three to go and view, but she decided to book her favourites to view before then hoping, he would agree with her.

Andy did agree with her top three choices so was happy to view them on Saturday afternoon. They chose an end of terrace house and put in an offer of one hundred and twenty thousand through the viewing agent, which was rejected but when they upped it by five thousand to the asking price it was accepted... they had a house and celebrated by going out to dinner and then having rampant sex back at the flat.

The following day Ashley called Sharon with the news of the house and the wedding and a party was organised at Redice for seven on the twelfth if the workers could get the time off work the next day, unfortunately Frankie going to the theatre with the parents.

The party started at six-thirty pm and two year old Alexis had plenty of people to play with her and by seven she was tired out. Ashley and Vicky bathed her, getting splashed in the process, played with her some more and read her a story until she fell asleep, then they joined the rest downstairs.

Andy showed them the house on the website and they were impressed at what they were getting for first time buyers.

"The garden is a bit of a jumbled mess but maybe Roni would cast his experienced eye over it when we move in and come up with some suggestions" Andy said hopefully.

"I'd be happy to Dano."

Because Alexis was now in her big girl's bed (a single) there was no room for anyone else in her bedroom. Two would be in each of the other bedrooms but where would the remaining three sleep.

"We have a little surprise" Sharon cried, laughing, "We have bought an inflatable king size bed for just such an occasion as this. We'll set it up in the lounge and three can sleep in it easily."

The real party started then, with clothes coming off and skin caressing skin in a similar orgy to the holiday. Cocks, tits and pussies were licked and sucked, all the women spent some time with each cock pounding them and Sharon pleaded to be 'sandwiched' by the men and they obliged and she loved it.

In the end, Sharon paired up with Ashley, Vicky with Andy, leaving Aaron in the airbed with Susan and Alice. I was a good quality airbed, it was very stable and they did not bounce around like a trampoline too much and they had a good time before finally settling down at about one am.

A week after the offer on the house was accepted, Ashley moved in with Andy, taking only what she deemed as necessary of her things to go in the small flat. Susan offered to hold some of his things in storage at her house until they moved into their new house, which gave them a bit more room.

In that same week Frankie got a job as a junior Graphics Designer in an advertising company near the center of the town. As promised Andy and Ashley let her move in with them to make it easier for her to get to work. Her parents couldn't understand why she didn't want to get a job in Nottingham and live at home so she had to explain that she needed to spread her wings and be more independent.

It was cosy in his double bed with three of them but he promised that they would have a king sized one to go in the new house and Frankie could have this one in her own room.

"So I can get away from you two snoring!" she said, but then couldn't escape as she was in the middle and received a spanking form both of them followed by a lot of kisses in the same region and ended up being 'sandwiched' by her brother in front and his fiancé behind.

A week later Alice's second book 'A Fight for Love' was published and her literary agent Lauren, set up more signings for her, including two in London and advertising on the local radio station with an interview with one of the DJ's. Fortunately, the interview was scripted so that there was only mild erotic comments and hints, plus the violence was played down a little.

Epilogue.

1. Arianne Grey continued to write 'family and friends' based erotic books for many years and became quite wealthy but she still helped out in the allotment to plant as well as to pick the crops.

2. Sharon Baker earned a promotion to Senior Administration Officer for the supermarket with an appropriate increase in salary and holiday leave.

3. Ashley and Andy got married on November the fourteenth and moved into their three bedroom end of terrace house, they also bought a king size bed to go in the master bedroom, easily fitting all three of them. Now Frankie had her own room and bed to sleep in occasionally.

4. Two days later, Vicky and Aaron announced that she was pregnant and that was a good excuse for a party for nine and an orgy for eight.

5. Two months later Ashley announced that she was also pregnant, to congratulations all round and another party. A few days later Vicky added that after she had had another ultrasound scan, she was expecting twins. "We wanted two so I will not have to go through pregnancy twice" she said happily.

6. Ashley's mother (Susan) was asked by the Local Town Council, if she would consider moving from her three bedroom council house into a one bedroom maisonette so that her house could be allocated to a larger family. She agreed to move to a two bedroom one instead, so that her daughter and future grand-daughter could come and visit on some of the nights when Andy was working and the council agreed. She moved six weeks later with the 'Family's' help.

7. The following June, after a difficult and uncomfortable pregnancy, Vicky gave birth to seven pound twins, a boy they called John (after Aaron's father) and a girl for whom they chose the name Amber because it was a name they both liked. Unfortunately the very pregnant Ashley asked her if they would be having any more children, to which Vicky shouted, "NO WAY! THAT'S IT! NO FUCKIN' MORE!" to the sounds of much laughter from those around her.

8. Alice sold her and Vicky's old house to her daughter for a pound, which would give her a regular income without the need to rush back to work, which she didn't until the twins were going to secondary school. Instead she spent her days helping her mother with her allotment as well as her own garden and raising the twins.

9. In August Mrs Ashley Morris presented her extended 'Family' with a blue eyed, blonde, baby girl whom they called Chloe Frances Morris. Ashley went on to complete more veterinary courses and when Chloe started secondary school, Ashley started work at a veterinary hospital. Doctor Andy Morris completed his studies and stayed at the hospital as a consultant in emergency medicine.

10. Frankie Morris lived with her brother and sister-in-law for five years, then surprised everyone by getting married to one of her male work colleagues. She meets up with her brother and Ashley occasionally but not wither husband. She has no children so far.

11. Alexis Baker became a bright, happy and friendly child, she joined in with the training her 'Family' did on a regular basis, she was taught carefully so there were no injuries. She never had any problems with bullies at school because she could handle herself well and protect her friends. She loved to babysit Vicky's twins and Chloe while the adults were busy in the allotment and the garden. When she was eight, she became 'Axa' and loved the name and used all the pet names except one, Mummy was still Mummy. She was not told who her father was until she was an adult and understood the reasons why.

12. Martin Baxter continued to live in the secure nursing home for some years until he had a particularly violent turn late one night and had a massive stroke, which ended his and his parents suffering. When Andy informed Ashley she cried, not with any sympathy for Baxter but with relief that she and her 'Family' were finally, truly safe.

The End.