The Heir

Story Info
An Indian King gets help from a Greek Priestess.
12.2k words
4.61
22.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in Ancient India, around 200 BC, the same time when trade and cultural ties between Ancient India and Ancient Greece flourished. It's about an Indian King and Greek Hindu Priestess.

As the King's horse galloped along the dusty path, King Vikram could now see the dense forest on the horizon. That was where he was told to go, by the royal sage of the Kingdom. He had left early morning and could now also see the rising sun above the tree tops of the forest. But this wasn't just another one of those pleasure or hunting trips that he took every few months. He was alone unlike usual, and he was on a mission... a special mission.

His kingdom had just come out of a horrific time. The plague epidemic had wiped out half of his kingdom's population. It did not even spare his own mother. Vikram and his brother Jai were the only royals left alive after the epidemic. He had inherited the throne from his uncle about 5 years back. Vikram wasn't married, so his subjects awaited their queen. But soon after becoming the King, the devastating plague set in. If that wasn't enough, once the plague epidemic ended, the neighbouring kingdom waged a horrific war against Vikram. Vikram ended up winning the war and saving his kingdom, thanks to the brilliant military tactics he had learnt as a prince. But the war also led to another tragedy. His brother was killed in war as well, leaving him the only member of the royal family still alive. That was a tragedy and a problem as well.

The throne of the Kingdom was cursed. Centuries earlier, one of Vikram's ancestors got the throne of the Kingdom cursed.

"Whosoever sits on the throne, will never be blessed with an offspring".

That curse came out to be true. Whoever became King never fathered any children. Once he died, the throne and the title of King passed to the King's nephew or some distant male relative, and the curse continued. If a King had children before becoming the King, they would end up dying one way or another. And so was it, that the throne of the Kingdom would always go from one King to his nephew or a distant male relative.

The plague and the subsequent war left no royal alive except for Vikram. He would feel so lonely sometimes. He was effectively an orphan King. And now there was another problem. Who will be Vikram's heir. None of his royal relatives were alive. If he gets married, he won't have children thanks to the curse.

Vikram was more interested in helping making the lives of his subjects better. His people had suffered a lot. Nobody forgot the loss of loved ones brought by the plague and war. But they knew nothing could be done about the same. And with that in mind, Vikram and his people started working towards rebuilding the Kingdom brick by brick. The Kingdom did bounce back within a couple of years. Everyone was happy.

But now, the talks of Vikram's heir began as well. It was a recurring topic of discussion between Vikram and his ministers. Nobody had any solutions to this problem. Vikram decided that maybe he will pass on the throne to one of his trusted generals. But that's when the royal sage Kripa stepped in.

"Go eastwards into the forest and keep going until you find the one who will help you solve this problem." The sage said.

The sage had predicted the plague and the war too, many years ago before Vikram became the King. So, Vikram knew, he could trust his words.

And so was it that Vikram decided to heed the sage's words. He left the Kingdom under the care of his trusted ministers and left on his horse and moved eastwards. He promised them that he would return within one year.

As his horse galloped speedily, he could feel the cool morning breeze on his face. Soon, he was at the edge of the forest and looked at the dense greenery. He turned his face back and looked at his Kingdom one last time before moving inside the forest.

As he moved inside, he had his sword in one hand, in case he gets attacked by some wild animal. He also wore his quiver around him which was full of arrows. His bow was hanging from a hook on his horse's saddle. Slowly, he moved in. He heard the sound of birds singing and monkeys chirping. At some distance, he could hear the sound of deer. That was an alarm call, he knew. A wild animal was nearby. He kept moving. Soon, he was in the middle of the forest not knowing where to go. He just followed his instinct and kept moving forward. Sometime later, he could hear the sound of water. He followed the sound and found a small stream. He followed the stream in the opposite direction of its flow. The sound of water got louder and louder. That stream came bigger and soon it turned into a small river. The stream must have been a distributary of the river, he thought. He could see trees and shrubs along the river laden with fruits.

He followed the river and soon, he saw a hut. The hut was made out of mud and had a thatched roof. Did anybody live there, he thought. And suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. There was someone at some distance. A woman. She was dressed in a saffron saree that she had draped around her body. She was sitting underneath a banyan tree nearby, in lotus position. She was meditating.

"Is she the one who will help me?" thought Vikram.

Maybe she was. He had travelled for hours now and not found a single soul except for her.

He got down from his horse and tied it to a nearby tree. He then, slowly approached her. As she came more into his view, he noticed she looked very different. The woman had beautiful white skin and lovely golden hair. In that meditative position, with her eyes closed, she looked divine. He knew from her looks that she did not belong to India. She was Greek. He had heard of Greek people many times in the last few years particularly from men, who wouldn't stop talking about the beautiful exotic looks of Greek women.

It was a common sight to find Greek people in India. It all started a few decades back, after the war between Indian emperor Chandragupta Maurya and one of Alexander's Generals Seleucus Nicator. Chandragupta decisively defeated the Greeks but after the war, the two men decided to establish friendly trade ties between India and Greece. Chandragupta even married Seleucus's daughter to solidify these ties. Since then, many Greeks would travel to India for trade and business.

But Vikram was confused. This beautiful Greek woman was a Sadhvi (Hindu Priestess)? What was she doing in the middle of a forest? And how would she help him? And why is she dressed like a Hindu Priestess? Does she worship Hindu Gods? Shouldn't she worship her Greek Gods?

As Vikram thought all of this, the Greek woman gently opened her eyes and saw him. There was a faint smile on her lips. Vikram noticed that she had deep blue eyes. He was charmed by her beauty. This woman had descended straight from the heavens, he thought.

"King Vikram..." said the Sadhvi (Hindu Priestess) in the softest of voices and the loveliest of smiles.

How did she know his name, Vikram thought.

"Pranaam, Sadhvi ji! (Greetings, honourable Priestess!)" greeted Vikram with folded hands.

"What brings you here, my King?" asked the Sadhvi.

Vikram sighed. He couldn't help but his heart was fluttering thanks to the beautiful looks of this Greek woman.

He hesitated a bit but then started speaking, "Sadhvi ji... the sage of my Kingdom asked me to travel into the forest. He told me that here I will find the one who will help me solve my problem. I am wondering if it is you who I am looking for?" asked Vikram.

"You have found the person, my King. It is me who you are looking for. Tell me what is your problem?" replied the Sadhvi.

"Sadhvi ji..." he started to tell but then stopped. He had questions.

"What is it, my King?" asked the Sadhvi.

"Sadhvi ji... What are you doing here? What is a beautiful Greek woman like you doing in the middle of this forest?" asked Vikram.

The Greek woman smiled.

"My King... Let me tell you about my journey. My name is Sadhvi Pranita. But that wasn't the name I was born with. I was born Helena, in Greece. My father is a trader who travelled to India several times on business trips. In one of these trips, I accompanied him and we reached the city of Kashi. I was taken aback by the beauty of India and very quickly got interested into Hinduism. I found a sage on the Ghats of Kashi, who became my Guru and taught me about Hinduism, Yoga and Meditation. While learning that, I knew this is where I had to be. My father left me in India and in a few years, I became a Sadhvi (Hindu Priestess). I chose the name Pranita for myself. One day, my honourable Guru told me that we are all born with a purpose and to fulfil the purpose of my life, I had to travel into this forest and live here. So, I travelled here and I have been living in this forest for nearly two years now. A few days back, while meditating, I heard the voice of your royal sage Kripa who told me about your problem. I knew this was the purpose that my honourable Guru was talking about. So, I told Kripa ji that yes, I would help King Vikram". Pranita told it all.

Vikram was impressed by how fluent her Sanskrit was.

"Now, my dear King Vikram... I know why you are here. But I still want to hear it from you." continued Pranita.

"Sadhvi ji..." Vikram started.

"My Kingdom is cursed. Whoever sits on its throne will never father any children. The curse has been there for generations now. And in the recent plague and the war that my kingdom and my subject suffered, I have lost everyone in my family. I am an orphan... an orphan King. I have no one to take my place after I die. I need an heir for my kingdom. Could you help me?" asked Vikram.

"I will help you, King Vikram." said Pranita.

Vikram noticed the serenity on Pranita's face. As equally as she was good looking, it was this serenity that made her look incredibly beautiful, Vikram realized.

"How? Please tell me... I'll do anything, Sadhvi ji." said Vikram.

"It's a simple thing that you have to do, my King." said Pranita.

"What is it?" asked Vikram.

In the calmest of voices, she replied, "You have to impregnate me with your seed."

Vikram was taken aback with what he just heard.

"What?... How?... I..." Vikram fumbled. Pranita maintained her calmness and serenity.

Vikram took some time to collect his words.

"How can I impregnate you, Sadhvi ji?... You are a Sadhvi, a priestess. Sadhvis don't have children. Nor can get themselves involved into any worldly things... How can you have any children?" asked Vikram.

"My King, I told you... We all have a purpose in life. Your purpose is to rule over your people and protect them. This is my purpose. To help your kingdom have an heir." said Pranita.

"And only I can help you with an heir, King Vikram." continued Pranita.

"Why only you?" asked Vikram politely. Pranita smiled.

"Do you know why your kingdom got cursed, my King?" she asked.

"No... I just know that it is cursed." said Vikram.

"My King... Centuries ago, when one of your ancestors was the King, one day a ship got wrecked at his kingdom's coast. The ship had people that did not belong to India. Those people belonged to a place west of India. They were people from Greece who looked like me. They asked your ancestor for help. But your ancestor refused. He did not help them with anything. He did not give them food, clothes, medicine, shelter, nothing. The only reason being that he hated how they looked like... different from him and his people. One by one those people started dying. Old people first, then babies, then children, and then adults. One of the mothers among those who had lost their babies cursed the crown with childlessness before dying. It's that curse that your kingdom has suffered from for so many centuries, my King." Said Pranita.

Vikram was horrified to hear what Pranita just told him. How could one of his ancestors do such a thing.

"But... I believe you have suffered enough, my King." said Pranita. Vikram listened.

"It is time that the crown be free of this curse. And I will help you with that. The curse is a strong one which is why it has lasted for so many generations. Your seed carries that curse. To break it, you would need someone pious enough to nurture your seed in her womb so that your child may not get affected by the curse. Someone like a Sadhvi." continued Pranita.

"It is just destiny, my King... that a Greek woman cursed your kingdom and now another Greek woman will free your kingdom from it. Yes, it is not ordinary for a Sadhvi to have children but my king, it is what you and I need to do." said Pranita.

"Will my son and his future generations be free of this curse?" asked Vikram.

"Absolutely, my king" replied Pranita.

Vikram sighed.

"Alright, sadhvi ji. I am ready." said Vikram.

"Good. So, this is what we will do. You have had a long journey. Take some rest in my hut. If you want to take a bath, you can take one in the river. If you are hungry, there are some fruits inside the hut that I plucked just this morning. You may have those. And then be ready before evening. We'll get married." said Pranita.

"What?" asked a startled Vikram.

"We have to get married, my king. You wouldn't want the future king to be labelled a bastard, would you? But don't worry. We'll be married for exactly one year. In this time, I'll give you a baby, an heir for your kingdom... and once you leave the forest with our baby, we'll cease to be husband and wife." told Pranita.

Vikram just accepted everything she had to say. He retired to the hut before deciding to take a bath in the river and eating fresh fruits. He fed his horse some fruits too. Pranita was back to meditating. Once it was evening, she called him out. Vikram got out to see a small fire that Pranita had created.

Vikram was wearing a dhoti and wrapped his upper body with a sheet of cloth. Pranita was still wearing the saffron saree from morning. They approached each other. Pranita held Vikram's hand and together, they started taking rounds around the sacred fire. Pranita was reciting the sacred mantras. Her fluent Sanskrit would always amaze Vikram. They took seven rounds around the fire. Vikram then filled the partition of her beautiful golden hair with vermilion.

They were married.

Pranita then, moved into the hut. She lit up a lamp and that helped brighten the hut a bit. Vikram entered the hut as well. In the faint light of the lamp, the Greek beauty looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. Vikram sat next to Pranita. He slowly lifted her hand and kissed her fingers. He looked up in her eyes. In his mind, he was screaming, "I have a wife now and she is beautiful."

He placed both his hands on her cheeks and kissed her forehead. Slowly and passionately, he kissed her forehead, covering it with his kisses entirely. He moved a little down and kissed her eyes. He kissed one eye and then the other. Vikram then, moved his head a little away from her and looked into those lovely, deep blue eyes for a moment. He then, kissed her eyes again.

Pranita was enjoying it all. Her husband was loving her. She loved it.

Vikram kissed her nose and then moved rightwards to kiss her cheek softly and lovingly. He did the same to her other cheek. He then, placed his lips over hers and kissed her. Her lips were soft and red like rose petals. Pranita started kissing him back too. She had started enjoying it too.

One hand of Vikram was on Pranita's back, slowly rubbing it. The other hand was placed on her naked waist. The saree that she wore left one side of her waist bare and that's where Vikram had his hand. He was gently rubbing her curvaceous waist. Pranita was loving it all. It was her first time and she did not want anything to be rough. Vikram was doing exactly how she wanted it: slow and full of passion.

Vikram then, crept his hand inside the saree and placed it on her belly. It was so soft. He started gently rubbing and feeling her belly. All this while they were kissing. The softness of her belly was amazing him. With his other hand on her back, he opened her saree. Simultaneously, he broke the kiss. They looked into each other's eyes. He held the pallu (The front part of saree that covers belly and breasts and goes over the shoulder) of her saree in his hand. He slowly pulled the pallu away, revealing her breasts covered in a blouse and her belly.

He kissed her again as he placed his hands on either side of her curvaceous waist. He moved southwards and showered her belly with passionate kisses. She had a beautiful, cute round navel. He kissed her navel multiple times. Pranita was feeling erotic. She had her hands on his shoulders as he kept kissing her navel.

As he worked on her belly, Vikram kept on thinking, "This is what will become the home of my child for 9 months. This is where she will nurture my seed."

It was turning him on even further as he had these thoughts.

Soon, he had had enough of her belly and raised his head to look back into those shining blue eyes. Pranita held the sheet he wore around his upper body and took it off. Vikram's muscular body came into sight. She felt womanly as she saw his manly chest. What turned her on further were the scars on his chest and shoulders. Those were battle scars.

She placed her hands over that manly chest and then kissed it. She then, showered his chest with kisses. Sometime later, Vikram held her face and raised it up to kiss her lips again. He just wanted to kiss her a lot. Pranita soon, felt Vikram's tongue asking her entry into her mouth. She let it enter. Now, their tongues started dancing in her mouth.

Vikram's hands were holding her by the small of her back. As their tongues danced in her mouth, he moved his hands up, gliding them along her skin, and reached the knot of her blouse. He slowly pulled it and untied the knot. Pranita felt her blouse going loose.

They stopped kissing and Pranita noticed Vikram had his hands holding the two ends of blouse. They looked into each other's eyes. She realised Vikram was asking for her permission to remove her blouse. She smiled and slowly nodded giving him the permission he sought from her.

He removed her blouse from her body. What he saw was the most beautiful sight in the entire world. His eyes went wide. Beautiful white breasts topped with pink nipples, erect and jutting out. He held both her breasts in his hands. They were big enough to fit in his hands entirely.

"They are beautiful and these will feed my child its first milk." thought Vikram.

He brought his mouth down and took one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. With his other hand, he was lovingly squeezing her other breast. Pranita started breathing quite audibly. It grew louder. She was enjoying it. She placed both her hands in his beautiful black hair and pulled them. When Vikram had enough of her nipple, he released it but before leaving it, he bit her nipple gently, enough for Pranita to let out an erotic moan.

Vikram pulled Pranita towards himself and put her in his lap. Then, he gave her other nipple the exact same treatment. Once he had enough of that as well. He raised his head and looked into her eyes. They kissed. Then, Vikram placed his head just below her neck and hugged her. Pranita cradled his head and slowly caressed his hair. They remained in that position for some time.

"We have to make a baby, my King." said Pranita, after a long pause.

Vikram did not want to leave that position and wanted to keep hugging her but he knew the reason why he was there. He raised his head and placed his lips over Pranita's once more. God, he loved kissing her.

Once he broke the kiss, he pulled her saree bit by bit and got her naked as the day she was born. Pranita kept her saree aside.

"Could you please stand up?" asked Vikram.

She obliged and stood up. Vikram noticed that Pranita's vagina and her armpits were covered in hair. Obviously because she is a Sadhvi. She won't be removing those hair because she did not need to. Vikram placed his hands on her hips and placed his lips on her navel and kissed it. Pranita smiled. His navel kissing would always lightly tickle her. He moved his way downwards and reached her pubic mound covered in pubic hair. His hands, which were placed on her hips, also moved forwards and reached her buttocks. He felt those soft cheeks and sometime later, he squeezed them. Meanwhile, he filled his mouth with her pubic hair and gently pulled them many times. That caused Pranita to moan. He then, left her pubic mound and reached her vagina.