The Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikram kissed her vagina. She moaned again. Vikram then, got his tongue out and licked her vagina once.

"Oh, dear!" reacted Pranita.

Vikram loved her reaction. He licked her once more. She moaned. Now, he started kissing and licking her vagina passionately. He would lick her fervently and then give her vagina a sweet kiss. Pranita loved the way her vagina was being treated. She hugged his head passionately as he ate her vagina. Vikram started squeezing her buttocks nicely. Eroticism was in the air. The hut was filled with the sounds of Vikram's licks and Pranita's moans. Vikram was also loving the way her vagina tasted. The salty taste was giving him more reason to carry on licking her. Some time passed by and the scene in hut did not change. They carried on, until suddenly Vikram felt Pranita's legs shaking violently and her moans becoming loud and felt like they were coming from deep within her belly.

She was having an orgasm.

Pranita kept holding Vikram's head. Once she was done orgasming, her legs gave out and she fell into Vikram's lap. Vikram hugged her and let her rest over him. Pranita rested her head on his shoulder. She was panting. Vikram was gently caressing her beautiful golden hair. They remained in that position for some time. Pranita then, raised her head and looked into Vikram's eyes. They shared a tender kiss.

"Please stand up, my king." requested Pranita.

"You don't have to call me 'my king'... you are my wife." replied Vikram. Pranita smiled.

Vikram stood up in front of her, while she was sitting on her knees. She held his dhoti in her fingers and opened it. It quickly fell to the floor and revealed a nice, dark brown cock. Pranita held it in her hands. Vikram moaned as he felt her soft fingers holding his cock. It was erect and throbbing.

Pranita pulled the foreskin back. It sat neatly behind the penis head and revealed a very wet and slightly purple head. With her other hand, she held his intensely dark scrotum, inside which she could feel his testicles dancing. She gently squeezed them. Vikram moaned again.

Pranita then, opened her mouth and took it inside her. How good it felt, Vikram noticed. Something warm and wet around his cock and the feeling of it being sucked sent him to heaven. Vikram knew Pranita had never done this before. She did not feel experienced. But nonetheless, it was enjoyable. The cock-sucking went on for some time, with Vikram's hands behind Pranita's head, telling her how much he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

Suddenly, Pranita felt Vikram's testicles tense up. He was about to orgasm and ejaculate. She stopped doing everything that she was. Vikram looked at her longingly.

"We need your seed to be someplace else today, my dear. We need it in here." Said Pranita, placing a hand on her belly. Vikram noticed that she referred to him as 'my dear'.

Vikram dropped to his knees and hugged Pranita. She hugged him back. Soon, they found each other's lips and once again, started passionately kissing each other.

Vikram then laid her down and got on top of her, as they kept on kissing. Once the kiss got broken, Pranita looked into his eyes and told him, "Put your penis inside me."

Vikram nodded.

He held his hard cock and rubbed her vaginal lips with his cock head. He pushed it inside her and Pranita gasped loudly as her eyes went wide. Vikram looked into her eyes again.

"This is my first time." said Pranita.

"I'll be careful." replied Vikram.

Vikram placed his hands on her shoulders. Pranita placed her hands over his shoulders. Vikram then, kissed her lovingly once more. They softly kissed for several moments. Once their kiss ended, they kept looking into each other's eyes.

Vikram pushed his cock further into her. He could feel the wetness of her insides on his cock as her vagina got even wetter. He brought his cock out a bit and then pushed back in again. Pranita moaned. Vikram pushed further and soon, he felt something on his cockhead.

Vikram knew what it was. It was her hymen. He would need to break it to impregnate her. Vikram looked into her eyes with a concerned expression. Pranita looked back.

"This will hurt. But it is what needs to be done." said Vikram.

"Alright... then do it, my dear." replied Pranita.

Vikram pushed his cock further and applied some force. Her hymen tore open and Pranita screamed in pain. Vikram stopped and stayed wherever he was. He hugged her as Pranita experienced the pain of her hymen being torn. Vikram could feel some wetness around his cock and he knew it was her blood. They hugged and waited for her pain to subside.

Some time later, Vikram asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes." replied Pranita.

Vikram placed his lips over hers and kissed her. She kissed him back.

"Shall I continue?" asked Vikram.

Pranita nodded.

Vikram moved his cock further into her. The wetness of her vagina made it smooth for him. He buried his cock entirely inside her. He kissed her once again. He just could not get enough of her lips.

Vikram then, started fucking her slowly and passionately. Pranita responded with moans. Those moans turned him on even further. He got his mouth down to her breasts and took one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. The other nipple, he pinched and pulled it slowly as the sexual pleasure grew.

Pranita's hands were roaming around his manly, strong, muscular back. It felt battle-hardened. She loved her nipples being sucked. This continued for a while. Vikram then left her nipples and got back to her lips. They continued fucking. It felt more like a dance that their bodies were doing to create a life.

Vikram knew he was meant to impregnate her but could not stop himself from enjoying the Sadhvi's body. The feeling that her pious body which will soon nurture his seed made his heart flutter. The way her vagina was engulfing his cock was pleasurable. They kept kissing.

Suddenly, he felt Pranita's vagina gripping hard on his cock. Pranita groaned in his mouth. She was having an orgasm. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back. They broke the kiss. He fucked her slowly and let her have a beautiful orgasm.

Once she got back from her orgasmic high, she laid down resting. Vikram still kept fucking her. Some time later, he placed his head below her neck and started kissing her neck. Pranita hugged Vikram's head as they kept fucking. Vikram then, placed his hand on her thigh. He felt her smooth white thigh. He then raised it all the way till her knee reached her breast. He then started fucking her hard. Pranita was loving it all.

Soon, Vikram orgasmed. He groaned as he released his royal seed inside the beautiful, exotic, foreign Sadhvi. It was a huge quantity that he had released. His Indian seed was inside her Greek vagina. Pranita was still hugging Vikram's head.

"Give it all to me. Give me your seed and I will give you a child." said Pranita, in the softest of voices.

She could feel Vikram's body shuddering as he released his seed inside her. It was a beautiful union of two people belonging to different parts of the world coming together to bring another life into it.

Once he was done, he got off Pranita and laid to her side. Pranita got overwhelmed with the feeling of becoming a mother soon. She smiled. She had her husband's seed inside her and soon, she will give him a baby. It was a beautiful feeling to experience.

She was lost in this feeling when she felt Vikram placing his hand on her belly and gently rubbing it and feeling it: the home of his child for the next 9 months. Pranita placed a hand over his. Both felt a motherly and fatherly feeling at that moment respectively. Vikram placed his head again, below her neck. Pranita placed her other hand over his head and gently patted his head with it. They remained in that position, she hugging his head with one hand and gently feeling her belly while placing her other hand over his, for some time. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Suddenly, she heard a sob. She turned her gaze towards Vikram. He was weeping. She turned to her side and hugged him. Vikram hugged her back and started crying. She gently rubbed his back and comforted him. Vikram could not help it. He had suffered so much in the last few years. He had seen death and suffering in the plague. He remembered how one by one members of his royal family died of plague in front of his eyes. The subsequent war further, increased his suffering. He had seen his brave soldiers entering into battlefield and fight to death to save their kingdom. He had seen his own brother bravely fighting to death. Later, he along with his subjects had worked hard to rebuild his kingdom. He never got time to think about his loss. He was expected to show toughness and strength in front of everyone. But at that moment, after his union with Pranita, he felt vulnerable. He could feel it all. He could feel his loss that he had experienced. He couldn't help but cry. He thought perhaps Pranita will understand and he was right. Pranita understood why he was crying.

"Let it all out, my dear. You have suffered a lot." whispered Pranita.

Vikram hugged her tighter, like he needed her. He started crying loudly. Pranita caressed his hair as he let it all out.

Sometime later, he calmed down. Pranita gently kissed his forehead. Vikram needed everything that she was doing to him at that moment. She took the saree that she had taken off and covered themselves with it.

They hugged each other and slept. It was the deepest sleep Vikram had slept in several years.

The next morning Vikram woke up after a really good sleep. He wiped his eyes and got up and wore his dhoti and covered his chest with a sheet. He wiped his eyes and washed his face with water, which Pranita had collected early morning, after waking up, from the river.

He got out of the hut and saw Pranita beneath the same banyan tree he had seen her the first time, meditating in lotus position. He smiled. She looked calm and serene. He broke a twig from the nearby babool tree and brushed and cleaned his teeth with it, doing away with his morning breath in the process.

He then, picked up some fruits from inside the hut and brought it to his horse and fed him. He then brought his horse down to the river to let it drink water. Once he came back, he saw Pranita again, still meditating.

He smiled. How beautiful his wife was.

He approached her and gently lied down placing his head in her lap. She could possibly be pregnant with his child, the heir to this throne. He could feel his heart fluttering just thinking about it. He couldn't help it. He gently moved the pallu away to reveal her belly and navel. He lovingly kissed her navel a few times and kissed her belly as well, thinking as if he was kissing his child. He then, brought the pallu back to its position.

Soon, Pranita opened her eyes and looked at her husband lying in her lap. She smiled and so did he.

"I hope I did not disturb you." said Vikram.

"Why?" asked Pranita.

"Well, I was kissing your belly while you meditated." said Vikram.

"Oh... I felt it too but it did not disturb me at all. It was lovely that you were doing it." said Pranita.

Vikram smiled and then moved her pallu away again and showered her belly and navel with kisses again. Pranita loved it.

They both got up.

"Will you help me collect fruits?" asked Pranita.

"Absolutely." replied Vikram, wanting to be close to his wife.

He brought his horse. Pranita gently rubbed its face, introducing herself to the horse.

"It's been so long since I rode a horse." said Pranita.

Vikram smiled and placed his wife on the horse's back and got on top of it too. Together, they explored the forest and collected fruits and vegetables for their consumption. Vikram got to see hidden beauty of the forest. He was wary of wild animals as well, which is why he carried his sword all the time.

Soon, they returned to the hut. Pranita started organising the little kitchen she had inside the hut. She rearranged their bed. All this time, Vikram went to the river and bathed his horse. Once that was done, he tied his horse back to the tree.

It was a hot summer morning so both Vikram and Pranita decided to bathe in the river. They came out with their clothes and kept them at the river's shore. The shore was sandy made by the silt that the river had deposited for several millenia. Pranita started taking off her clothes. Vikram got behind her and held her hands.

"Let me take them off." said Vikram.

Pranita looked back and smiled and released her hand.

Vikram started taking off her clothes. He lifted the pallu off her shoulder and let it fall, baring her beautiful belly. He placed one hand on her belly and felt it. He got his other hand and placed it above her breasts, covered with a blouse. He squeezed her breasts gently as he felt her belly. Soon, he undid the knot of her blouse and let it fall to reveal her beautiful white breasts. He then pulled off her saree and got her completely naked. She turned around and kissed him. She took off his clothes as well. His erect cock stood proudly up, throbbing.

Pranita got down on her knees on the sandy shore. She held the proud brown phallus in her beautiful white hands. She then, opened her mouth and took his cock in it and started sucking it. With her other hand, she started massaging his testicles.

"Ooh!" moaned Vikram. Pranita loved it. She sucked him for some time. Vikram placed his hand on her head and caressed her beautiful golden hair. Soon, he took his cock out of her mouth and got down on his knees too. He kissed her as his hands held her beautiful white breasts. He lovingly squeezed them and played with her nipples with his thumbs. Pranita moaned in his mouth. Vikram kept on kissing her all this while. Soon, the kiss broke and Vikram moved south and took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking it and then he did the same with the other. His hands too travelled south and held her curvaceous waist in a tight grip. He then, made her lie down on the sand and placed his head on her belly. He started showering kisses all over her belly and kissed her navel many times. For Pranita, the act of belly kissing was arousing. Soon, he moved southwards and reached her vagina. He kissed it. Pranita's pelvis quivered slightly as he did that. Vikram noticed it too and licked her again. It quivered again. He found it a bit amusing. He then, started licking and eating her vagina fervently. His hands were placed on Pranita's belly and lovingly feeling and rubbing the same. Her vagina became more and more wet with each passing moment. Pranita started moaning loudly. Vikram did not stop at all and kept on licking her. Sometime later, Pranita started breathing heavily. Vikram knew she was close. Moments later, with his thumb he started rubbing her clitoris. And that was it for her. The upper part of her body jerked upwards uncontrollably. Then, so did the pelvis. She screamed loudly and her toes curled. Vikram made her reach a lovely and satisfying orgasm. Several moments later, her orgasm died down. Vikram reached upwards and kissed her lips. Pranita was still enjoying the after-effects of her orgasm so did not notice Vikram for a bit. Soon, she started kissing him back as the husband and wife started making out while hugging each other tightly.

Vikram's cock found Pranita's wet vaginal lips. They kissed as well, and so did Vikram and Pranita. Vikram pushed his pelvis forwards and thanks to Pranita's wet insides, he moved inside her without much hinderance and lodged himself completely inside her. He then, started fucking her slowly. Pranita noticed it and wrapped her legs around Vikram's ass and contained him. Their hands were wrapped around each other. Their mouths were glued together as their tongues danced together. They were truly one at that moment.

Vikram kept pumping for a long time. The hot summer weather caused both to sweat, which made the sand stick to their bodies. They did not care. They wanted to continue being one for a long time. Sometime later, Vikram orgasmed and ejaculated his seed inside Pranita once again. Pranita held him tightly as he orgasmed and seeded her. It took several moments for him to be done.

Once done, the husband and wife lay in each other's arms, hugging each other lovingly. Vikram's head was below Pranita's neck. Pranita's hands were hugging Vikram's head as she kissed his forehead. They were panting, thanks to a good and passionate mating.

They rested for some time after which Vikram raised his head and saw his wife. They both smiled and kissed.

"Come on... Let us have a bath." said Pranita.

Vikram got up and so did Pranita. They saw each other's sand covered bodies. Then, they held each other's hands and entered the river for a bath. They washed off the sand from each other's bodies with the water from river. They applied the paste, that Pranita had created previously from certain herbs found in forest, all over their bodies and cleaned themselves. Sometime later, they were done bathing.

They got out of the river and let water drip off from their bodies. Pranita then, took the saree that she had taken off earlier and wiped her body with the same. But she stopped suddenly as the naked Vikram, who stood behind his naked wife, held her wrists in his hands. He then started kissing her neck. Pranita smiled and enjoyed his kisses. She turned around and dropped the saree in her hands. They kissed and started making out once again.

Suddenly she felt something touching her vagina and she knew what it was. She broke the kiss and looked down to see his erect cock again kissing her vagina. She was amazed. She looked up in her husband's eyes. Vikram smiled. He dropped on his knees and kissed her naked belly once again. He held her hands and pulled her down as well.

"Come one." said Vikram.

"Again?... We had just mated, my dear." said Pranita.

"I know." said Vikram and smiled. He wanted to keep mating with her at every opportunity possible.

Pranita was not complaining. She was just amazed at how quickly he got aroused once again after having sex. She lied down once again on the sand. Vikram got on top of her and held her face in his hands and kissed her. They then, hugged each other as they continued making out. Soon, Vikram pushed his erect cock in Pranita's vagina and buried himself to the hilt.

They continued making out but Vikram did start fucking her. Pranita waited but then suddenly Vikram turned over along with Pranita such that he lay on the sand and she was top of him. His cock did not leave her vagina at all and was still inside it.

Pranita was a little surprised. She saw Vikram smiling. He placed both his hands on either side of her curvaceous waist.

Pranita then started moving forwards and backwards. She placed her hands on his rock-hard, battle-hardened chest. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed their mating. Vikram would close his eyes and enjoy what she was doing to him. Sometimes, he would open his eyes just to see his beautiful wife's aroused expressions.

He slowly moved his hands brought them again to her belly, the home of his unborn child. He rubbed her belly lovingly and played with her navel. This went on for some time. Pranita enjoyed his belly play. Soon, an orgasm started building inside Pranita. She carried on pumping Vikram. The orgasm grew bigger inside her. She started breathing loudly. Vikram noticed the same. He got his hands up and squeezed her breasts nicely. Pranita groaned loudly. Her breath became even more laboured as Vikram began playing with her nipples. The orgasm grew bigger and bigger with each passing moment. Sometime later, Vikram brought his hands back to her belly and started caressing and feeling her belly once again. Pranita's orgasm was coming soon, they both knew. Vikram kept on working on her belly. Vikram's seed was boiling too eager to ejaculate. A few moments later, Vikram noticed that Pranita's motion had changed. Rather than taking long strides while pumping him, Pranita started moving quickly and taking shorter strides. Vikram knew she was close and waited for her to orgasm. He was close too. Suddenly, he noticed her engorged clitoris. He smiled as he saw the same. Vikram took his thumb and rubbed her clitoris.