The Heiress Ch. 04

Story Info
"Come on, my little Lady Godiva".
4.2k words
4.65
21.1k
22
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who has just come out of mourning after her guardian died, and she has decided that she is going to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and has decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

******

Penelope had been at N'Zuru's for a couple of days now. N'Zuru kept her slaves completely nude, and the white girl was having to adjust to this. Her body was now tanned all over, and she had been relieved of her pubic hair. The fact that somebody else could have her person adjusted in this way was very controlling. She became aroused just thinking about it.

Every night in bed with N'Dula and K'Jena became more of a submissive adventure. They were both using the leather strap now to encourage her. They had given her another dose of the aphrodisiac, and so the prospect of discipline was becoming even more arousing, even though the strap stung when it was actually applied. She had a few marks across her buttocks, which made her blend in with her peers.

"Come on, my little Lady Godiva," said N'Dula. "We're going for a walk into town."

The nude heiress guessed that this moment would come eventually. She was excited by her forced exhibitionism in the villa, but it was a little easier to be naked here for two reasons. Firstly, the other slaves were also nude, which seemed to make this easier to bear. Secondly, the audience at N'Zuru's was considerably smaller than a busy market square.

She was also somewhat concerned about her arousal. Her nipples would be standing up, and the frantic wriggling of her bottom when she was in heat would be more easily noticed without the smock that she used to wear. The aphrodisiac didn't let up for a moment.

"Please, Mistress..." began the naked Penelope.

"I know you're a bit nervous," said her owner. "But your embarrassment is not a concern of mine. You'll have to deal with this yourself."

Penelope's eyes bulged wide as her owner produced a length of chain and attached it to her collar.

"You're surely not going to walk me on a leash?"

"They're not my rules," laughed N'Dula. "You're treated the same as N'Zuru's slave girls while we're here. We don't want your peers getting jealous, do we?"

N'Zuru noticed Penelope's leashing, and wandered over.

"I see your little slave is ready for her first journey into town."

Penelope was feeling uneasy about the situation, being quite dominated and controlled, which was having an unhelpful effect on her body. She started to rub her thighs together. N'Zuru noticed this and put her hand to the white girl's crotch.

"She's looking forward to this!" said N'Zuru, staring her in the eye. "I can feel her wetness."

The black woman started to tease N'Dula's slave again, tickling her labia to get her excited, and then smiling as she stopped. It was unbearable! Why couldn't she just allow Penelope release? Then it started again, she had found the white girl's clitoris, and started to gently rub it. And then abruptly stopped again.

Poor Penelope. More rubbing of thighs. Her nipples were even harder.

N'Zuru's husband, K'Seta, walked over. He had a handsome face and a muscular frame, as well as a jovial manner.

"Time for the town to get a treat," said K'Seta, rubbing one of Penelope's nipples. N'Zuru had started playing with her sex again.

"It looks like the volcano will erupt if we stoke the fire any further," said K'Seta, and both the free women laughed.

N'Dula led the nude, flustered slave girl through the front gate, and they started to walk towards the town.

"Will N'Zuru and K'Seta be using me for sex?" asked the slave girl.

"Very likely. Don't concern yourself about it, as nobody has asked your opinion on the matter."

"Won't you be jealous?"

N'Dula laughed.

"My dear, while you're in Natawe, you're just a slave. Loaning you to N'Zuru and her husband to warm their bed is no different to loaning somebody a cup of sugar."

Penelope was so aroused she wanted to reach down and touch herself.

******

The journey into town had begun with embarrassment as she was ogled and commented on by all who viewed her person. Penelope seemed to be the only nude slave in this town. All the others seemed to be clothed, which seemed somewhat unfair.

The town itself, the same as all of Natawe, was like a step back in time, perhaps a hundred years. The place was certainly prosperous, but no modern conveniences or machines were evident. Penelope walked barefoot on dusty ground.

Whenever N'Dula saw somebody she knew, she would stop and chat for an age, which was humiliating for poor Penelope, as she had to stand there in her bare skin, keeping quiet. Eventually, whichever acquaintance that her owner was talking to would start to comment on the nude white girl's body, which would then lead to them touching and examining her in the middle of the street. At some point, they would play with her nipples or her crotch, and then she would be lost in an erotic haze. There would then be a discussion on the matter of how easily aroused she was.

By the time they arrived at the coffee shop, Penelope was perspiring and fit to burst. N'Dula attached her chain to the post outside and wandered in. Penelope's hands were at her sides, exposing herself completely to everyone who walked past. She wanted so desperately to be given release.

******

N'Dula had been in the coffee house for some time, chatting with her friends. The naked Penelope had been exposed outside for what seemed like an age.

"What's a pretty young white girl doing showing herself off like this?" asked the woman who had walked up to Penelope. She sounded upper-class British, and wore a one-piece dress, as well as a hat to protect herself from the sun. She looked older than Penelope, perhaps in her late thirties. She certainly looked confident and in control, and there was no denying that she currently had the advantage over the nude, chained slave girl.

The naked heiress was floored. She didn't expect to be exposed to her own peer group while she was slaving.

"I've been enslaved," she replied, blushing beet red all over. There was no way to hide her excitement, and her erect nipples were clearly visible. She was wriggling with both awkwardness and arousal.

"I can see that, as you have a collar," said the free white woman. "But how did you end up here? I see you're also wearing a leash. And where are your clothes?"

"It's a long story, but I'm now compelled to go about my duties nude," said Penelope. "How have you found yourself here, Ma'am?"

The English woman was slim and athletic looking. She was eyeing up Penelope intently, noticing her arousal.

"Lady Cecilia Bibury, pleased to meet you," she replied. "I've recently inherited my late uncle's business, and am here to sort out the accounts."

Just then, N'Dula came out of the door of the coffee shop. She saw Penelope and Cecilia talking, and took her leather strap from her bag.

Whack! Penelope yelped and felt the sting across her bottom..

"I hope my slave wasn't bothering you?" said N'Dula. "My name is N'Dula, very pleased to meet you."

Cecilia introduced herself, and once again Penelope had to stand there while she was being discussed.

"She's quite beautiful," said Cecilia. "You're most lucky to have such an exotic slave."

"She has to be shown her place, but she provides a good deal of entertainment," said N'Dula. "You will have to visit where I am staying. You'll be able to see her working around the villa. Perhaps even see her punished if she misbehaves?"

"I'd like that very much indeed. I could make use of her person for a project of mine."

They said good day. N'Dula unhitched Penelope, tugged her chain and they started to walk back to the villa.

******

"Gosh, I don't know how much longer I can hold on," said Penelope.

"Well, I'm not going to let you touch yourself in the middle of the street," replied N'Dula. "Have a little decorum."

This was rich coming from a woman who had enslaved Penelope, lathered her sex with aphrodisiac, and then marched her naked on a leash around town. The exposed slave girl was feeling quite dizzy.

"It was obvious that Lady Cecilia would like to use you," said her owner. "This might be useful for my business interests."

The flustered Penelope didn't protest. At present, she would rut with anyone just to achieve release.

******

As they returned, they saw N'Zuru at the entrance to the villa.

"How did our bare white girl progress?" she asked.

"She's returned feeling even more frisky," said Penelope's owner. "Look how she's rubbing her thighs together."

"I think it's time I made use of her, if you don't mind?"

"Of course, N'Zuru!" said N'Dula. "My slave is your slave."

N'Dula handed the end of Penelope's chain to N'Zuru. The nude Penelope was led off into the villa.

******

In the rear of the villa was a steam room, where Penelope was currently tethered. The metal chain went from her collar to a ring on the corner of a marble bench. N'Zuru lay, naked, on the bench, face down with a towel under her head.

"You may begin, slave," said the beautiful, curvaceous black woman.

Penelope poured some massage oil from a jug into her hands, and then spread it across N'Zuru's body. She began with the shoulders, and progressed to cover her back, her magnificent bottom, her legs and her feet. Then she started to massage gently.

"Put a bit of muscle into it, girl," said N'Zuru.

The nude white slave pressed harder, kneading the muscles. The oil glistened on N'Zuru's beautiful curves.

This was a new experience for Penelope. Previously, she had been dominated by N'Dula, who she had had a schoolgirl crush on from when she was at Cheltenham Ladies. Rutting with the other slave girls was a matter of choice for her - she could decide whether she wanted to or not. But this was true domination - she was at the mercy of somebody who had no idea that she was a rich young heiress. As far as N'Zuru was concerned, she might as well have been slaving away in the altogether since birth. And N'Dula had given N'Zuru the right to use her body, which was making Penelope feel flustered again.

The white slave was massaging the black woman's bottom, and becoming aroused by both the submissive situation and the delightfully proportioned domina in the room. She kneaded each buttock far more than necessary. She desired N'Zuru, and couldn't stop fondling her.

Penelope stopped kneading N'Zuru, and put her hand to her crotch. She began to finger herself, touching and stimulating her clitoris. She began to breath more quickly as the heat rose in her cunny.

"What are you up to, you dirty girl?"

Penelope froze. She didn't know what to say. She dropped her hands to her sides.

N'Zuru's hand went to the slave girl's crotch, and began to investigate her cunny. It was clear that she was desperate for release.

"I asked you a question. There will be significant discomfort for you if I don't get an answer," asked N'Zuru again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm flustered and aroused due to the aphrodisiac, and don't seem to have control over my actions."

"I'll have you punished later. Severely. Never forget, I decide what happens with your body, and when it is to happen," said the sexually dominant black woman. "Right now I have plans for your use."

N'Zuru turned over and grabbed Penelope's hair, gently pulling her head down to her own crotch.

"You know what to do."

As the nude white girl began to lick N'Zuru's cunny, she could feel the black woman's fingers playing with her sex again. She reasoned that as she pleasured the domina with her mouth, then she would be given release as well, so she licked N'Zuru's labia and used her tongue on her clitoris.

N'Zuru began to breath heavier, but still maintained control over Penelope. She fingered the white slave near to release, and then stopped, leaving her hanging. Then she began again. She continued this cycle, leaving Penelope shaking and perspiring each time she stopped. The young heiress, however, was obliged to still provide pleasure with her tongue.

Eventually, N'Zuru reached her orgasm, and her fingers were removed completely from the slave girl's sex. The black woman relaxed with a smile on her face, while poor Penelope was still left quivering with desire.

A little later, K'Seta walked in.

"Is it my turn now, my love?"

"The slave is ready for you," said N'Zuru. "Lay down and make yourself comfortable."

K'Seta laid down on his back on the marble bench. Penelope was commanded to sit astride him, facing his feet. N'Zuru helped her to lower herself onto K'Seta's now erect organ. She was desperate for release, and therefore totally compliant. The slave girl was still tethered by her collar and the metal chain. N'Zuru took some rope from a nearby bench and proceeded to tie Penelope's arms behind her back, wrist to elbow.

The black domina then pulled a seat over so she could sit next to her husband while Penelope worked.

"Work, you lazy slave," said N'Zuru, striking Penelope's bottom with a riding crop, eliciting a sharp yelp and another red mark on the slave's buttock.

Penelope, trussed up and tethered, completely flustered and aroused, began to use her legs to ride K'Seta, while he and his wife chatted casually about their day.

"Have you decided when we should extend the barn?," asked N'Zuru. "We'll have to order the materials soon."

The nude white slave girl could feel herself sliding up and down K'Seta's cock. She was perspiring and shaking, urgently needing release, but afraid to go faster as she had not been instructed to.

"I'm not sure," replied K'Seta. "However, I think that our usual merchant may be overcharging us."

"Faster, slave," barked N'Zuru, swiping the white girl again with the riding crop.

Penelope yelped as she felt the sharp sting on her buttock.

She bobbed up and down on the prodigious member with more urgency. She was overwhelmed by the feelings in her cunny. The teasing and denial, together with the exhibitionism and the aphrodisiac, brought her to a level of submission beyond what she thought possible.

"Then we'll have to try a different supplier," said N'Zuru.

Penelope was focused entirely on achieving release and pleasuring K'Seta's member. It was all that she could think about. She was soaking wet from sweating. Her bound arms and the leash made her feel completely controlled and fixed only on riding K'Seta's cock to completion.

"I think I know somebody else who could supply the wood that we need," suggested N'Zuru.

Penelope rode harder and faster, sliding up and down. Her cunny was wet and her nipples stood up. The ropes and chain made her feel more submissive and excited than she had ever felt in her life.

"Let's put her on her back now," said K'Seta.

He pushed Penelope off of his cock, and laid her down, belly up. N'Zuru sat astride her face, pushing her pussy into Penelope's mouth. K'Seta entered her sex and began to thrust.

Within a few minutes, N'Zuru came, pushing her sex hard into Penelope's face. The nude white slave girl found release at the same time, bucking her hips and breathing hoarsely as she orgasmed. K'Seta withdrew and sprayed his seed over her stomach.

That was as much as Penelope could bear. She became dizzy and fainted.

******

Penelope was back in England, in her large Manor house. She lay in bed nude, and her servant, Agnes, was next to her.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you, Ma'am? Wanking in front of Mistress N'Zuru, when you should have been seeing to her needs."

Agnes reached down to Penelope's cunny and started to rub her labia. Penelope couldn't move - her arms were bound behind her back.

"What's going on, Agnes?" asked the startled heiress. "Untie me immediately!"

Agnes pushed a finger into the nude girl's cunny, and started to play with her.

"You're no longer in a position to tell me what to do, Ma'am," said the servant. "You're enslaved now, and your body exists for the pleasure and service of others. If you don't learn your place quickly, you're going to end up being punished severely."

The nude white girl started to gyrate her hips as her servant played her sex like a musical instrument, and then she awoke.

She opened her eyes. She was still tethered, with the metal chain attached to her collar. Her arms were still bound behind her back. She was still on the marble table in the steam room where N'Zuru and K'Seta had used her. One of N'Zuru's naked black slave girls was playing with her cunny.

The feeling in her sex was starting to boil over again. The damned aphrodisiac that they kept slathering over her sex dictated that the slightest stimulation put her into an erotic trance.

"Naughty white girl caught having fiddle with herself!" said the girl sitting next to her. "Going to get strap on bum. Mistress send me to get you and take you for punish."

The nude black girl climbed onto the bench and sat astride the bound girl's face.

"White slave lick good," she said, as she pushed her pussy against Penelope's mouth. The nude white girl licked and teased hard, and could feel the ebony girl fingering her. They both became wetter and stimulated each other harder, until the ebony slave shuddered and pushed her sex into the nude heiress's face.

"All done. Now we get white girl walloped."

The black girl stopped abruptly, without allowing the Penelope release. She pulled the chain attached to her collar, and dragged the nude white girl along the corridor with her arms still bound behind her back. Penelope trotted off through the door, and was led to the barn behind the villa.

Inside was another slave girl, standing straight, with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. One of the maids was walloping her backside, continuously and harshly, with a leather strap. The poor girl yelped and shook.

"White girl is here now. Will have sore bum soon!" said the maid.

The punished slave girl was ordered to stand with her face to the wall of the barn, so that everyone could see her inflamed buttocks.

Penelope's leash was tugged, and she was marched over for her punishment. The binding on her arms was left in place, so that she felt especially vulnerable. The black slave girl kept hold of the metal lead attached to her collar.

A small audience was present in the barn. N'Zuru was there with her husband, K'Seta. N'Dula was there with K'Jena.

And Lady Cecilia Bibury! Penelope's humiliation seemed to have no limits.

"We told you there would be an opportunity to see the girl punished, Cecilia," said N'Dula to Lady Bibury.

"This is most exciting! The idea of seeing a pretty nude white girl strapped across her bare bottom is very outlandish," replied the aristocrat.

Penelope was aroused by the anticipation of being corrected. It was the excitement of being controlled again, even though she knew it would involve a good deal of discomfort. Lady Bibury was looking her straight in the eye. She was leashed and bound naked in front of the aristocrat, waiting to be punished.

"Make sure you take your punishment like a big girl," said Cecilia, with a wicked grin, which made Penelope flush with embarrassment. "What did you do wrong, slave girl?"

Penelope was embarrassed and didn't know what to say, but the slave girl who marched her to the barn pulled her leash to encourage her to speak.

"I...I...was flustered and tried to pleasure myself in front of Mistress N'Zuru, Ma'am,'" said the nude and bound heiress.

12