The Heiress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a dirty girl!" said Lady Bibury. "Well, you'll just have to grit your teeth and take your punishment, won't you?"

The strokes began. Whack! Christ it stang like fury, but the nude white girl was determined to bear it. A few more strokes, and her bottom was on fire! Just a couple more, she was sure that she could cope.

It was over. Twenty strokes. Now that the strapping had stopped, her bottom was sore and throbbed. She felt completely dominated and submissive. A sense of arousal took over her, and her nipples began to harden.

"Do you think she's learnt her lesson?" N'Zuru said to the maid. Before she had a chance to reply, Cecilia interrupted.

"I think she could bear another ten, don't you?" said Lady Bibury, looking Penelope in the eye. The naked heiress could not have felt more submissive. She was at the mercy of everyone in the room, even N'Dula's English guest.

N'Zuru nodded to the Maid, and it began again. Penelope was completely unnerved. She knew that Lady Bibury had seen her arousal after the first punishment was completed. The strokes were firm and each one hurt like the sting from ten hornets.

As it finished, the heat in Penelope's sex returned. Cecilia looked close into her eyes. The naked, enslaved, bound heiress knew she was dominated by Lady Bibury.

"Now let's see what you were getting up to," said Lady Bibury, picking up a riding crop. She pushed the end of the crop against Penelope's sex. "Demonstrate how a naked slave girl pleasures herself."

The nude white girl blushed scarlet. The black slave girl tugged her leash again to indicate that she should get started. Penelope started to move her hips and rub her cunny against the riding crop. She was flustered and heady, and needed release desperately. The presence of all those eyes on her nude form was both humiliating and arousing.

"Don't stop, you naughty girl," said Cecilia. "You're the star of the show today. If the audience aren't satisfied, we may choose another dose of the leather strap for an encore."

Once again, Penelope was completely focused on finding release. She pushed her sex back and forth against the riding crop, rubbing and stimulating herself.

After a couple of minutes of degrading herself in front of everybody, Cecilia abruptly took the instrument away.

"Open wide," said Lady Bibury, and Penelope opened her mouth. Cecilia place the riding crop between her teeth. "Hold onto that for a few minutes."

Penelope closed her mouth and gripped the crop. Cecilia put her fingers to the nude girl's sex.

"Off you go, don't dilly dally," said the dominant white woman.

The nude slave girl was perspiring and could focus on nothing now other than finding release. She rubbed herself against Lady Bibury's fingers furiously, standing there stark naked, the riding crop between her teeth, her arms bound behind her back, the ebony slave girl tugging her leash if she slowed, and she was forced to stare into Cecilia's eyes.

She felt humiliated and controlled. Her nude body was now for the use of others, and she would have to degrade herself publicly as they chose. She was aroused by submitting naked in any way that her owners ordered. As she realised these truths, she could feel the waves of orgasm flowing through her. She quivered and pushed her cunny into Cecilia's fingers.

She stood naked in front of her audience, bound, leashed and holding the riding crop between her teeth, having just made herself cum in front of everyone in the barn.

******

"You put on quite a show," said N'Dula. "I think everybody was impressed."

Penelope knelt down in front of her owner, providing cunnilingus. They were out in a secluded part of the villa grounds. N'Dula laid back on the grass. The white slave girl stopped for a moment to speak.

"I really lost control, didn't I?" replied the naked heiress. "Do you recall saying that slaves eventually reach the stage where they yearn to submit, and are eager to show off their charms?"

N'Dula reclined back on the grass, with her skirt lifted just enough for her slave girl to pleasure her cunny. She had the riding crop ready to give encouragement.

"Yes, you are progressing well, but don't think you're going to get an easy ride because you're showing off your body."

"That's quite right, Mistress," giggled Penelope. "Slave girls should be corrected and pushed to give their best."

N'Dula used the riding crop to wallop the white girl's bare backside. The slave girl smiled back.

"The submission is best when you push me to new limits," said Penelope.

"Be careful what you wish for, slave girl," replied N'Dula.

"Spank me. It's the only way I'll learn," she said to her owner, and then resumed giving service with her mouth.

12