The Heiress Ch. 05

Story Info
"You're going to leave me slaving away in my birthday suit?"
7k words
4.63
21.7k
15

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who has just come out of mourning after her guardian died, and she has decided that she is going to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and has decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

******

Penelope awoke. She was sandwiched between N'Zuru and K'Seta, who had ravished her the previous evening and kept her in their bed until morning.

She knew she had to watch her Ps and Qs with the black couple. As far as they were concerned, Penelope was simply a naked white slave girl who was provided for their pleasure. They had no idea that she was a wealthy British heiress who was enjoying two months of submission at the hands of her friend, N'Dula. If she stepped out of line while in N'Zuru's presence or failed to please, the punishments would be real, and she already had the red marks on her bottom from when she had previously failed to live up to expectations.

Being left in the hands of N'Zuru was entirely unexpected. She was left entirely at the mercy of the Master and Mistress of the house, as well as the Maids. N'Dula broke the news just as she and K'Jena were about to depart on business.

******

"You're going to leave me, slaving away in my birthday suit, under the discipline of N'Zuru?" Penelope asked N'Dula. "But why can't I come with you?"

"We're going to an island called M'Bunta," replied N'Dula. "It's the only part of Natawe where they follow this quaint British idea of abolition. If we took you there, they'd remove your collar and issue papers of manumission. K'Jena and I are keen to carry on using you for the duration, and so we'll be back to play at the weekend."

"But Mistress..." began the slave girl.

"And yes, while you're here you'll be performing your duties in the buff," continued N'Dula. "Look at it as an opportunity to get used to showing off your goodies, as you're not going to be wearing clothes for some time."

Once again, intimate decisions about the nude white girl's person were being given to her as instructions, rather than being up for discussion.

"How long will I be compelled to go around bare, Mistress?"

"For as long as it gives me pleasure, my naked little heiress. N'Zuru should also teach you not to question your owners. Perhaps a few wallops with the leather strap would help you achieve some clarity regarding your current position in Natawe society?"

Penelope decided not to push the parcel any further on this particular issue.

******

N'Zuru was starting to awaken. She lay there without opening her eyes, but felt the nude white slave next to her. She moved her hand down to Penelope's sex and started to finger her. As the aphrodisiac balm had been lathered around the slave girl's cunny only a couple of days before, the black domina's touch was like electricity to poor Penelope. The fire in her pussy started almost immediately, and she began to perspire profusely. The white girl was powerless to resist - it was like lighting a fuse to a stick of dynamite. There was now no way to stop the sensations arising between her thighs. In a few moments she would be wriggling and rubbing her legs together again. If this persisted, she would be begging for release, and do anything commanded of her to achieve it.

N'Zuru stopped fiddling with the nude white girl, leaving her flustered and breathing quickly. Then a few minutes later she started again. The black woman enjoyed teasing Penelope, bringing her to the boil, and then turning off the gas, as it were. This cycle was repeated over and over as the bare skinned white girl's head became more addled, focusing only on achieving orgasm by whatever means necessary.

N'Zuru pulled the thin sheet off of K'Seta. Penelope could see his morning erection as he started to awaken.

"We still have our little toy here to play with," said N'Zuru to her husband. "Is there anything you'd like to use her for?"

K'Seta opened his eyes and saw the look of yearning in Penelope's face, as she sweated and fidgeted.

He pulled the slave girl's face down to his cock and pushed her face onto his member. He held her hair and pushed her head up and down. N'Zuru continued to tease Penelope. K'Seta closed his eyes and listened to the loud slurping sounds until he fired his first fusillade of the day into Penelope's mouth.

"Good girl," said N'Zuru. "Now you can provide the same service to the lady of the house."

Penelope moved around and started to use her mouth on the ebony domina's cunny.

******

After satisfying the black couple, Penelope received a harsh slap on the backside from the Mistress and was ordered to report to the Maid to be assigned her chores.

She walked to the window and stretched her nude body, showing it off to the world. Once again, she was sent off without being allowed to orgasm, but was close to boiling over after all the fingering that N'Zuru had applied. She was going to be flustered until an opportunity arose. Perhaps she might be able to rut with one of the nude black slave girls she was to work with, when nobody was looking? They were all kept dosed with the aphrodisiac, and took any opportunity to give each other release, even if they were only unobserved for a few minutes.

Penelope realised she was turning into the most libidinous tart, but the aphrodisiac concoction that the slave girls were dosed with took away any shred of modesty that she had remaining. For the last two weeks her body had been plundered continuously while she slaved at N'Zuru's villa, which was the most exciting sexual experience for her so far.

******

The enslaved nude heiress lined up with all the other bare skinned slaves and awaited her orders. This was the part of the day when she felt completely owned. Lined up naked, while all the free staff, as well as the Masters and Mistresses, walked around in their finery.

The exhibitionism, as well as the teasing of her sex by N'Zuru, was addling Penelope's thoughts again. The fire between her legs was not given an opportunity to abate.

"White girl going for walk into town!" barked the head Maid.

Oh gosh, thought Penelope. Marched through the market square in just her skin for the second time. Her arousal was making her nipples erect, which would add to her embarrassment. She blushed head to toe, and began to perspire.

The chain was affixed to her collar, the Maid tugged, and off she trotted through the gates of the villa.

******

They arrived at the market square. All eyes were again on the naked Penelope. The forced exposure of her person just amplified her need for release.

"Someone be here to collect white slave," said the Maid, as she attached Penelope's leash to one of the wooden posts sticking out of the ground. "You be loaned to her for three days. She even stricter than Mistress N'Zuru, so make sure best behaviour."

The Maid walked off, smiling and waving to the naked white slave girl. Penelope waved back, not knowing what was to happen next.

She was exposed and vulnerable. Her libido was getting the best of her, and she stood with her hands at her sides, desperate for somebody to help her achieve release. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain as somebody walloped her bottom, and she yelped.

As she turned, she recognised Lady Cecilia Bibury, who was holding a wooden paddle. This particular instrument hurt a good deal more than the strap. Penelope rubbed her bottom to stop the stinging.

"That's what you'll get if you've done nothing wrong," laughed Lady Bibury. "Just think what will happen to you if you misbehave!"

"Thank you for correcting me, Mistress," said the naked white girl.

Cecilia put her hand to the white girl's cunny and started to finger her.

"You gave a wonderful performance the last time I saw you," said the free white lady. Penelope thought back to when she was tethered and forced to masturbate in front of Cecilia as well as all of the Masters and Mistresses when they were in the barn. "And you're as wet as Lake Windermere down there!"

Penelope was becoming more aroused as Cecilia played with her sex, and she was now fit to burst. The fingering stopped abruptly. Cecilia then detached Penelope's leash from the post and tugged, urging her to follow. As she walked off, Penelope trotted on after her like a leashed pet.

******

Lady Cecilia's town house was in the colonial style. Three floors, with a balcony at each level.

"In you go, my naughty little plaything," said Lady Bibury, slapping the white slave girl's bottom. "We've got lots of work to do."

She hurried inside, with Cecilia ogling her reddened buttocks as she ran.

As Penelope entered, she was rudely greeted by Lady Bibury's slave girls. There was one Asian girl, and one black. They wore the usual white smocks, and were quite beautiful. But very potty mouthed.

"White girl show off pussy! She such a filthy tart."

"She walked all way here with titties out! Bet she fun to fuck."

This made the white girl acutely aware of her nudity. The slave girls began to examine her.

"Titties real nice," said the Asian girl, cupping her breast and playing with the nipple until it stiffened. "Look, she getting horny!"

This was certainly true. Penelope could feel the heat between her thighs rising again. The aphrodisiac had control of her. All it took was for somebody to light the fire by fiddling with her person, and she became desperate for her next orgasm.

The black girl put her hand to the nude girl's cunny, and slipped a finger inside her. Penelope's eyes bulged, and her breathing became hoarse.

"Naughty nudey girl need fucky! She wet as Lake N'Sasa."

"You've got a good deal of work ahead of you, my filthy bare slave," said Lady Bibury. "You're going to be pushed to the limit, and there will also be a good deal of discipline involved!"

"Dirty white girl get walloped bottom!" giggled the Asian girl. "Bum will be black and blue."

Penelope was frightened. But at the same time, she was being controlled and forcibly exhibited, which aroused her further. Her sex was still being played with by the African girl.

"Yes, Lady Bibury," moaned the white slave.

The finger was abruptly removed.

"You're not going to be allowed release until you've completed all of the necessary tasks, which may take some days."

Penelope was dizzy, flustered and confused. What was in store for her?

******

The Asian girl grabbed her leash and tugged. Penelope had no alternative but to trot off after her. She was marched to the top of the stairs.

The girl opened a door. "This is fun room. You do as told, or get even more walloped bum!"

She slapped Penelope's backside, and the poor nude white girl ran into the room.

"Hands behind head, titties out!"

The studio was quite large, with all manner of implements hanging from the walls. They were unfamiliar, but most of them were fashioned from brass and leather, so she assumed they were related to horse riding.

There was a padded sofa in the middle, and some assorted machinery nearby. In the centre was a wooden camera. It was quite large, and was mounted on a tripod. There was a bellows between the lens and the glass plate, and a hood for the user to shut out the light when focusing the image. The room was well lit, as the ceiling was made of glass.

A young white gentleman walked into the room. He was good looking, with blue eyes and blond hair, even though he sounded quite common.

"What do we 'ave 'ere, then?" said the gent. "Madam appears to 'ave forgotten 'er knickers!"

Penelope blushed as the common tradesman mocked her nudity.

"If you must know, I'm compelled to go nude by my owners," she replied.

"All the same to me, darlin'," he laughed. "We're gonna make you famous!"

Cecilia walked into the room.

"Do you have all the equipment that you require," she asked the photographer.

"Yes, m' lady," he replied. "The photographic plates 'ave been primed."

"I'm thinking we'll start with some onanism first," said Cecilia.

******

Penelope lay back on the floor. One of her legs was raised, and the camera was pointing at her from her right side.

"Off you go, my little white slave," said Cecilia. "Start playing with your cunny. Not too fast, as your fingers will be blurred."

The nude white girl put her hand to her sex, and began to slowly stroke her nubbin. Her nipples were erect and she was again excited by the sensation in her sex, and the fact that she was being exhibited.

"Don't you dare orgasm. That will be your reward when we complete the project," barked Lady Bibury, brandishing the wooden paddle so that Penelope knew what would be in store for her if she disobeyed.

The enslaved heiress was perspiring and her head was addled. How long was this going to go on? Would there be a chance to fuck with one of the other slave girls while their owner wasn't looking? This was a most unfortunate predicament. The aphrodisiac wasn't going to give her a moment's peace.

The photographer stood next to the camera and held a bulb shaped object, attached to a long tube that ran all the way to the camera. He squeezed and the distinctive click of a lens shutter was heard.

"That's the first one done, ma'am!"

******

Penelope was on all fours, with her head turned towards the camera. She put one of her hands to her cunny.

"Keep going, you little tart," said Cecilia. "We need to get the right look on your face, so make it real."

The unfortunate nude slave started to stroked herself, and immediately felt as though her pussy was on fire. Her breathing quickened, and her eyes were half-closed.

"That's perfect. Keep going, but don't you dare cum!"

The camera shutter clicked again.

******

"The daylight's gone now, so we'll 'ave to continue tomorrow," said the photographer.

"Very well," said Cecilia. "I want to see some prints tomorrow morning when you come round to take the next set."

The photographer left, and she was alone with Cecilia.

"It's important that you don't cum until we're finished," she explained to Penelope. "The look on your face is only going to get more and more filthy as you're edged closer without release."

The nude white girl was quivering and rubbed her legs together.

"Of course, that doesn't mean we can't make the most of you between sessions."

She tugged Penelope's chain and led her to the bedroom.

******

Lady Cecilia Bibury lay back on her bed, wearing a sheer nightie. Her two slave girls were at the other end. The black girl had her skirt up, and Penelope's head was at her cunny providing pleasure. The Asian slave girl sat near the nude white slave's bottom and held a riding crop. Every time Penelope slowed or faltered, the crop was used to apply a red mark to her bum.

"White girl lick faster, or get wallop," said the Asian girl. "When you finished, you do me next."

Cecilia was thoroughly enjoying the tableaux in front of her. She would wait until last, after she had enjoyed watching Penelope being used.

******

Penelope was back in her Manor House in England again. Agnes, the maidservant, leaned over her.

"Ma'am, you've debased yourself even further this time. You deserve a thorough spanking!"

The heiress was naked and her hands were bound to the top of the bed.

"You're tied up so you can't fiddle with your cunny, Ma'am," said the maid.

"But it wasn't my choice to do this," Penelope pleaded. "I'm compelled to perform these degrading acts!"

"I can see you're enjoying it," said Agnes. "You're wet down there and you're rubbing your thighs together."

It was the truth. She was on fire, and would do anything to achieve release. She writhed and stretched in front of Agnes, showing off her nudity.

She felt a sharp wallop on her bottom and woke up. Cecilia's African slave stood there with the wooden paddle. Penelope's hands were tied to the top of the pallet where she slept, and her buttocks throbbed from the blow to her backside.

"Filthy girl wake up now? We had big fun last night. You got work to do now."

Penelope's hands were freed, and she was told to hurry to the studio.

******

"We're going to get the worst of it out of the way today," said Cecilia to Penelope, who was dizzy headed and flustered from two days of having her cunny tantalized. "I've decided that if you put up a good show, I'll let my girls rut you until you find release after we've completed this particular set."

The nude white girl couldn't believe her ears. She would do anything to appease the overwhelming desire boiling between her thighs. All she had to do was follow her instructions to the letter, and she would find relief from the fires down below. It was now two days since she had cum, and all the while she had been teased and edged. Because of the aphrodisiac she realised she had no control over herself, and would obey any order if it meant that she could get herself to climax.

******

The Asian girl sat on the sofa, wearing her white smock. Penelope was draped across her knees, face down, with her buttocks presented. She was about to be spanked.

"You're going to need to warm her bottom up, my dear," Cecilia called to the Asian girl, who had a big grin on her face. "There needs to be some colour on her cheeks."

The girl began to slap Penelope's bottom with the palm of her hand, one cheek followed by the other. The slaps were continuous, and Penelope started to move her feet about and yelp.

Suddenly, the spanking ceased, and the Asian girl put her fingers between Penelope's thighs and started to play with her cunny. The enslaved heiress sighed with pleasure. After a few seconds, the fingering stopped.

"Dirty white girl get more of that after we done pictures," said her spanker.

The Asian girl began spanking again. Penelope's cheeks were bright red.

"That'll show up much better on the pictures now," the photographer said to Cecilia.

The girls posed. A hand was raised ready to spank, while Penelope gave a frightened look towards the camera.

They heard the shutter click. The photo had been taken.

The hand came down hard on Penelope's bottom and she yelped.

******

It was extremely painful. But anything was worth it to achieve climax. She would have walked on burning hot coals if it meant that the fire between her thighs could be quenched, even if it was just for a short while. Cecilia's two slave girls kept fingering her between posing, so she was kept boiling like a kettle left on the hob.

The cane had been excruciating as it was applied by Cecilia's black slave. The nude heiress was leaning forward over the back of a chair, with her face turned towards the camera. Five red stripes had been applied to her buttocks, and she winced each time. They waited for a minute for the welts to raise, so that they would show up clearly in the photograph.

"Get ready for strike number six," called Cecilia, and panic spread over Penelope's face, which was exactly what the tableaux required.

The shutter clicked. Another shot in the bag. Then the cane swished through the air and Penelope yelped.

The nude white slave girl clutched her bottom, which was on fire.

******

Penelope was in Cecilia's bedroom, lying face down on the bed. Lady Bibury's two slave girls were applying cream and ointment to her bruised and battered bottom. As they rubbed her buttocks, she was becoming aroused again. The black girl pushed her fingers between Penelope's thighs and began to finger her.

The nude white girl was ready to rut like an animal. After her ordeal, the humiliation, and so much teasing she was desperate for release.