The Heiress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress say we to make you cum three times, dirty girl," said the Asian. The white girl's eyes lit up.

She lifted Penelope's waist so that her bottom was in the air, and her head on a pillow. She put two fingers into the white girl's cunny and began to fiddle. The black slave girl lifted her own skirt and pushed her sex into the white girl's face. Penelope was eager to play. The punishment made her feel submissive and vulnerable, which gave even more urgency to the sexual games that had now begun.

In the room next door, the photographer had a movie camera, aimed at a strategic hole in the wall. He turned the handle, careful to keep it at a constant speed.

"Make sure you have plenty of film," said Cecilia. "This piece of art will make us a fortune."

"Don't worry, ma'am," laughed the photographer as he continued filming. "The young tart will be up for an Oscar when we've finished."

******

Penelope couldn't get enough of the two slave girls. They knew exactly how to pleasure her, tease her, and bring her to release. She was nude while they wore clothes, which brought out the submissive side of her nature. They attached the metal leash to her collar and controlled her as she writhed and bucked.

She was close to coming for the third time. She was up on her knees on the bed with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. The Asian girl was fingering her cunny, and the black slave had her finger pushed up Penelope's bottom.

"Say it, dirty girl!" said the Asian.

"I'm a filthy slave that will do anything as long as you fuck me," said Penelope, as her hips shuddered and she came for the third time.

"That's all you get for now, rudey nudey white girl," said the ebony slave girl. "Finish all photos, then we play you again."

Penelope smiled and relished the moment. This was the stuff of fantasies, and was the furthest that she had been pushed. She never thought that she could embrace her submission so fully.

******

Another day started. Penelope woke to find Cecilia's Asian slave fiddling with her cunny. The fuse had been lit again, and it looked like the white girl would be spending another day wriggling in heat.

The Asian girl stopped abruptly, untied Penelope's wrists and marched her to the studio.

"We play with lots of toys today," said the Asian slave. The nude white heiress supposed it would involve submission and humiliation, but was not knowledgeable enough to guess any further than that. She noticed what looked like a very low-level vaulting horse in the middle of the studio, with something sticking out of the middle.

Cecilia entered the room. Penelope assumed the position.

"Good girl," said Cecilia. "You've done well so far, but there's no slacking."

She gestured towards the object in the middle of the room.

"This is my late uncle's Patented Orgasm Engine," said Lady Bibury. "You're going to begin by riding this."

Penelope looked closer and saw that the object sticking out was actually a polished wooden phallus. Next to it was a jug of oil.

"You'll already have been fiddled with by one of my girls, so that will make it easier for you to mount up," barked Cecilia. "Get on then, or you'll get another round with the cane. There's some oil there for lubrication. You can take your time, but you'll have to get it in fully."

The naked white girl kneeled astride the vault part of the contraption, with her sex above the phallus. She took some oil and rubbed it around her wet cunny. She looked at Cecilia, embarrassed.

"Hurry up, or those lovely buttocks will be reddened further."

Slowly, Penelope eased her sex onto the phallus and sat down. She felt completely filled, and her nipples betrayed her arousal.

"This contraption used to be steam-powered, but a clever American mechanic has converted it to electricity, which is much more efficient. It's properly earthed, so there's no danger of getting a shock."

Cecilia's two slave girls came in and sat down on the sofa to watch. The photographer arrived and started to adjust his camera.

"Nothing like having an audience, is there?" laughed Lady Bibury, as Penelope flushed beet red.

The Asian girl flicked a switch, and the motor started. Penelope's eyes bulged wide as the wooden phallus inside her began to vibrate, and her mouth dropped open. All of the relief she had achieved the previous evening while rutting with the girls was wiped out. She was quivering fit to burst again, and knew she would be in this situation until all of the pictures had been completed.

"Don't forget, you're not allowed release. But we'll keep it running for a moment so we can get some perspiration for the sake of the photo."

The shutter clicked again, as sweat poured down Penelope's breasts and over her erect nipples. The machine was hurriedly switched off before the poor white girl could get the relief that she was now desperate for.

******

Cecilia's slave girls stood naked, wearing nothing but their collars. Their nipples were erect, and they wriggled with excitement.

"My two girls have just been basted with the aphrodisiac, which you can no doubt tell," Cecilia informed the nude white heiress. "The theme for the next photographs will involve them dominating and ravishing you. The best expression for a few of the photographs will be the moment that you achieve climax. Don't forget to tell us when you're nearly there."

This was good news for Penelope. It wasn't ideal that she would have an audience around her, but the fact that she was to be allowed a few orgasms was nothing to be sniffed at. Her cunny made it clear to her that there was no time to lose.

******

Cecilia's two slaves had definitely made the most of the enslaved, nude heiress for much of the day. They had used leashes, handcuffs, wooden stocks and now were trying out a double ended phallus.

The Asian girl and Penelope were on all fours, bottom to bottom, with the phallus deep inside both of their cunnies. There was a metal chain going from the white girl's slave collar to that of the Asian girl. They were grinding against each other and perspiring. It was the umpteenth image of the day, and the third time that Penelope had been given permission to climax.

"Lady Bibury, I'm nearly there," moaned the enslaved British girl. Her thighs gyrated back and forth, as both she and the Asian girl shared the same rhythm. "Very close now!"

Cecilia had very much enjoyed directing all of the different tableaux. This was the best scenario so far.

"Lady Bibury, I'm coming!"

The photographer held the bulb, ready to fire the shutter. Penelope's eyes half-closed, and she began to moan, her mouth wide open.

Click! The final shot was in the bag.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through the naked heiress's body. She'd been pushed further than ever before, and wasn't sure how she would ever be able to settle down to normality again. All concepts of decorum and modesty had been swept away.

******

After being photographed and ravished continuously at Lady Cecilia Bibury's colonial home, the day came when she was to be returned to her owners. N'Dula and K'Jena collected her, and marched her through the streets, naked and leashed, to N'Zuru's villa.

Penelope was still aroused continuously, but felt much less oppressed by her situation. She enjoyed flaunting her person on the journey back to N'Zuru's. Whenever her owners stopped to rest or chat, she would stretch and wriggle her nude body in front of the citizens and slaves walking past. They noticed the bruises on her backside, which she seemed quite proud of.

Her owners collected their belongings from N'Zuru, and took their wagon back to their own villa. Penelope was happy to travel completely naked, sitting on the tailboard, enjoying the stares of people walking past.

They got back to the villa, and the nude heiress jumped off the tailboard. She ran naked, still with the leash attached to her collar, to Maid N'Qunu to report for her duties.

"Slave girl running round with cunny on show," laughed N'Qunu. "Know her place now!"

"Yes, N'Qunu," said the nude white girl, rubbing her thighs together, grinning. "I've been shown the whip quite firmly!"

******

Daytime was spent labouring under the leather strap of Maid N'Qunu. Penelope was quite nude all of her days now, and didn't give it a second thought. She was quite happy for the female staff to help themselves to her person whenever they chose, as this gave her some relief from the fire between her thighs.

Evenings were spent pleasuring N'Dula and K'Jena. She was ravished each evening, and then was taken again in the morning when she woke up next to them. As soon as they had finished with her, she was sent to N'Qunu to be assigned her daily tasks.

Discipline was sterner in the household now that she had learnt from N'Zuru and Lady Bibury how to accept her punishments. The Maid didn't think twice about administering ten licks of the leather strap for correction, twenty if the nude slave girl had erred seriously.

******

N'Dula had taken Penelope aside.

"You've come to the end of your two months now. You really have to go back to your home before you lose all sense of reality."

"I know more about my place in the world than I've ever known, Mistress," replied the slave girl. "Please can I stay another month or two?"

"If you don't go right now, you will never leave," said her friend.

Penelope was upset. She had never felt so thrilled and excited as she had during her time of submission in Natawe. N'Dula practically had to dress her and march her up the gangplank of the next steamer back to England.

"Lady Bibury lathered you up with the aphrodisiac far more than is usually considered appropriate," said N'Dula as Penelope boarded. "It'll be affecting you for perhaps months, but the feeling will abate eventually. Just try and show some self-control until your body settles."

During the voyage home, Penelope's aphrodisiac addled mind started to clear a little. However, the fire in her sex was quickly aroused whenever she thought back to her time as N'Dula's property, especially recalling the times when she was used by N'Zuru and Cecilia.

******

Life in England was a lot slower than she had become used to. There was an Indian summer where the temperature soared again, so Penelope was able to explore her exhibitionist streak, sunbathing naked in the gardens of her mansion.

She had managed to seduce her maid, Agnes, and she had the girl moved to a new room on the top floor, away from the other servants. It was a lovely room, and easily accessible by Penelope in the evenings without the other servants finding out.

It turned out that Agnes was quite the disciplinarian, which came from looking after several of the children of her neighbours when she was growing up and her parents were at work. This manifested itself in the maid taking charge of the lady of the house. There was a little bondage and spanking, which kept Penelope happy.

******

Penelope was enjoying her American holiday, or 'vacation' as the colonials liked to refer to time off.

At the current moment, she was at Jay Gatsby's huge party in West Egg. It was the biggest shindig that she had ever attended, filled with the wildest people, the best food, and copious amounts of (completely illegal) alcohol. She had been dancing and socialising the whole night.

Everyone had been extremely friendly. However, a strange thing had occurred a number of times that evening. Several gentlemen had come up to her saying that they recognised her. They either stated that they knew her from somewhere, or were more familiar, asking how she was, and winking at her for some reason. Penelope put this down to the alcohol.

She looked out from the balcony at the party, that was still going strong at 2 in the morning, and sipped her glass of champagne. Penelope moved inside from Gatsby's balcony to take a break from the noise of the party. The room she entered was empty, and had clearly been used for gambling and drinking. The occupants had either lost their money and gone to join the party, or had fallen asleep from drinking elsewhere in the mansion. There were empty whiskey bottles on the table and the floor. Playing cards were strewn everywhere.

Something caught her eye, and she moved closer. One of the playing cards had a photograph of a naked woman. In particular, a woman sitting over an Asian girl's knee and being spanked. To be exact, it was one of the photos that Lady Bibury had directed of her while she was in Natawe! She could see her bottom was bruised from the punishments that she had received.

She picked up a fresh deck from the table and looked through. Now she knew why the photographs had been taken for Lady Bibury!

The Diamonds each had a picture of her pleasuring herself in various ways in the centre of the card. The ace showed her with her legs apart and a finger inside herself, while she rubbed her breast, with her nipples clearly erect.

Each card of Spades showed one of the spanking sequence that was taken. She recalled the discomfort of her bottom being assaulted by paddles, canes, leather straps and an awful carpet beater. She remembered her cunny having been lathered with the aphrodisiac balm, which kept her in a permanent state of sexual arousal. She endured the walloping on her backside because of Cecilia's promise of allowing her to orgasm.

The Clubs showed Penelope enjoying all of the sexual toys that she rode and played with. She was astride the mechanical orgasm engine. She wore nipple clamps with a chain between them.

Finally, the Hearts showed the series where she fucked with Cecilia's Asian and African slave girls.

She put her hand to her sex and began to touch herself. Even though she had been without the aphrodisiac balm for a while now, she immediately recalled the feelings and she desired release.

No wonder so many of the guests had thought they recognised her! Many of them had winked at her.

A woman walked in and disturbed her while she fingered herself.

"You were a busy model, weren't you?" she said, looking directly at Penelope. "Daisy Buchanan, pleased to meet you."

The British heiress was taken aback and a little flustered. She was clearly at a disadvantage.

"I agree there is some ... resemblance..." began Penelope.

"Don't try to deny it was you, my naughty girl!" said Daisy. You're the same height, with the same hairstyle. And when I saw you touch yourself, you had the same look on your face as when you were fucking. She held up the card showing Penelope and the Asian girl pleasuring each other using the double ended phallus. In the picture, her face clearly showed her reaching the deepest orgasm.

"I know the deck, and I know exactly what you like. And what I can do to you," said Daisy, confidently.

She reached forward and took hold of the British girl, pushing her tongue deep into Penelope's mouth. Her grip was firm and forceful.

******

They were in a bedroom upstairs, naked, with the mouths to each other's cunny. Daisy was on top, dominating the British girl. There was a riding crop on the pillow, and Penelope's bottom had several bruises.

Daisy picked it up, turned the heiress over, and walloped her again on each buttock.

"No slacking, you naughty girl," said Daisy, then turned her back over and they continued to lick and tease each other's sex.

******

The next morning, all of the memories from her enslavement came flooding back. Daisy leaned over and started to finger Penelope's cunny. She moaned softly as she came near release. But Daisy stopped and withdrew her finger. The heiress opened her eyes, and tried to move, but found that her wrists were still tied to the bedpost from their games the previous night.

"Please don't stop," begged the British girl.

"Who owns you?" asked Daisy.

"You do, Mistress," replied Penelope.

Daisy continued to frustrate the English submissive. She would bring her close to release, and then remove her fingers. The same cruel game that N'Zuru played on her in Natawe. Penelope felt enslaved and controlled again.

Daisy pulled the curtain closed. She opened a hatch above the bed and flicked a switch. Light shone through onto the white wall in front of them.

"This is Jay Gatsby's fun room," said Daisy. "Complete with movie projector!"

The film began. Penelope's mouth fell open.

She recognised herself rutting with Lady Bibury's two slave girls. They dominated and ravished her during the performance. She clearly reached orgasm a number of times. The photographer must have been filing them through an opening in the wall. They watched the film in silence, while Daisy kept bringing Penelope close to orgasm with her fingers, but then stopping each time before she was allowed release.

"This is the most popular of the 'special art' films you can buy under the counter in the US," Daisy informed her. "I had my eye on you all evening during the party. How did they get you to do all of this? Even the spanking?"

Penelope confessed her voluntary enslavement to her old schoolfriend, N'Dula, in Natawe. She opened up about her submissive nature, and the way that she enjoyed the greatest sexual adventures of her life while owned for two months. She related how more than half the time she was completely naked, even when she was marched through the town square. And how her cunny was regularly basted with the Natawe aphrodisiac oil, which kept her rampant and begging for release during the whole time that she was there. Indeed, she would rut with any of the other slave girls if the Maids left them unattended for just a few minutes.

As Daisy had been edging her during the film and the conversation, Penelope was flustered and begging to be allowed to come.

"I'd love to visit this place," said the American. "You're going to write a letter for me to this N'Dula gal."

******

Penelope had been submitting to Daisy for two weeks. She practically lived at Daisy's home, and was ravished perpetually. At present, she was swimming nude in the lake at the end of the huge garden.

Daisy wandered down with a package.

"Out you get, my little slave girl," Daisy commanded.

Penelope knew her place, and climbed out. There was no towel. Daisy had ordered her to strip and dive in the water an hour ago, and then walked off with her clothes. She liked to leave the British girl in the altogether, and Penelope likewise was aroused by the forced exhibiting of her nude form.

"A package arrived just now," said Daisy. "Come into the house and we can open it together."

Penelope walked the length of the lawn to the house, behind her domina, stark naked and dripping wet.

They walked into the conservatory, and placed the package on a table. Daisy opened it using a knife.

Firstly was a Certificate of Business Purpose. This would allow Daisy to travel to Natawe as a free woman. N'Dula had worked her magic after Penelope wrote her the letter. It must have been difficult to get hold of.

Next were a set of photographs. Penelope was posing naked in her large garden back in England. They were taken on N'Dula's Box Brownie. The heiress clearly remembered N'Dula ordering her to strip and pose for the pictures. It was the day after her friend first applied the Natawe aphrodisiac to her sex, and she could see that she was aroused. Her nipples were clear and erect.

Next was the slave collar that Penelope wore while she was in Natawe. Daisy placed it around Penelope's throat and clicked it shut.

"It looks like somebody owns you now!"

At the bottom of the package was a vial of oil. The label said:

TO BE ADMINISTERED AS THE SHIP ARRIVES AT NATAWE.

******

N'Dula and K'Jena arrived at the main port of Natawe. They watched the last of the passengers disembark.

"I can't see her anywhere," said K'Jena. "Are you sure that this is the correct ship?"