The Heiress Ch. 07

Story Info
"Filthy white girl desperate for fuck," said N'Bunu.
4.9k words
4.52
18.4k
6
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

On a later trip to America, Penelope came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who has now taken them both back to Natawe so that she can enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Daisy has also hired a beautiful young taskmistress, N'Bunu, to apply correction to Penelope.

******

Penelope rubbed the soap over her breasts and her shaven sex. The muscular black frame of K'Seta, N'Zuru's husband, stood before her, naked. The aphrodisiac, and the potential of being fucked by the virile guest, made her pierced nipples stick up. Her sex was wet.

They were in one of the villa's washrooms, and the naked white slave girl had been assigned the task of bathing their guest.

She pushed herself against K'Seta's chest, rubbing her full breasts against him. Then she slowly bent her knees and lowered herself, keeping her body tight against his, as she slithered down his belly, lathering his body with the soap that she had applied to herself. His cock began to rise as her breasts rubbed against it, and in seconds he was firm and erect.

She continued to rub herself up and down the free black man. The piercings in her sex and breasts, as well as her slave collar, made her acutely aware of who was in control.

"You know what to do, slave," ordered K'Seta.

Penelope took his manhood in her mouth and began to fellate him. The black man grabbed her hair and pushed her head back and forth on his cock. There were loud slurping noises, and drool fell from the white slave girl's mouth.

N'Zuru and K'Seta had been here less than half an hour, and she was already being used for pleasure.

******

Penelope had awoken that morning flustered and sweating. The taskmistress had applied copious amounts of the aphrodisiac balm around the white heiress's cunny before using her for most of the previous night. To prevent the libidinous slave girl from masturbating before morning, N'Bunu had secured her wrists to the bedhead with ropes. Upon waking, Penelope had to wait patiently until the assertive black girl awoke before she could find release. She gently rubbed her thighs together, trying not to wake N'Bunu. She knew that waking her taskmistress too early always led to a walloping being applied to her backside.

N'Bunu started to stir. Without opening her eyes, she moved her hands across Penelope's breasts. The tiny bells attached to the white slave's nipples jangled. The same happened with the bell pierced through Penelope's sex as the hand explored further downward.

"Filthy white girl desperate for fuck," said N'Bunu. "But rope stopped her fiddle with herself 'til taskmistress awake. Dirty slave full rampant now!"

Penelope's taskmistress was beautiful, strict and sexually athletic. However, she had a potty mouth that always managed to make Penelope feel quite degraded. Due to her submissive nature and the aphrodisiac, this made her even more hot and flustered.

N'Bunu pulled the ends of the ropes to release the white girl's wrists, turned her over on all fours and then slapped her backside.

"N'Bunu going to have big fun now," she laughed as she pushed two fingers into Penelope's sex. "Look, white girl dripping wetter than monsoon rains."

Penelope started to breath quickly and touched her breast. N'Bunu was rough and heavy-handed with her riding crop, but knew how to make the heiress's motor run. The slave girl knew there would be bruises across her tender backside, but the taskmistress always ravished her beautifully.

"Dirty slave get cock rammed in cunt later," said N'Bunu as she grabbed Penelope's breast. "Mistress N'Zuru and her husband K'Seta coming to visit!"

Penelope had slaved for them both before, and understood that they would soon be plundering her person in the most demanding ways.

******

Penelope stood outside near N'Bunu and Daisy as the cart came into the villa pulled by two horses. N'Zuru had recently been introduced to Daisy by N'Dula, and she had invited them to visit to discuss matters that were clearly beyond a poor slave girl's station.

N'Zuru was mostly responsible for Penelope being nude at all times, as all of her slaves are compelled to perform their duties au naturel. N'Dula took the white girl to N'Zuru's villa on a business visit, and since then Penelope had lost the protection of her smock and henceforth had to slave in her skin. This reinforced the white girl's ownership to her, and she continually felt both vulnerable and excited.

"I see you have had her pierced and decorated," N'Zuru said to Daisy, pointing at the bells hanging from Penelope's nipples and her sex.

"Oh, yes," laughed Daisy. "When she moves, she's no longer just a slave, she's also a musical instrument! Give us all a demonstration, girl."

Penelope blushed for a moment, as they were out in the open, but proceeded to shake her breasts and gyrate her hips for their pleasure, ringing the attached bells. Exposing herself like this to N'Zuru was both humiliating and exciting. She couldn't help smiling as she moved and the tiny bells jingled.

"You'll want to freshen up after your journey," said Daisy. "Why not take the slave girl to the washroom with you?" Penelope blushed and looked at her, but Daisy just winked back with a knowing smile.

"Yes, an excellent idea," said K'Seta. "I shall use her first, if you don't mind, my love?"

"Of course," said N'Zuru. "I shall join you shortly."

******

Penelope had been fellating K'Seta for several minutes now, and felt giddy at the prospect of having his manhood inside her.

A pair of hands took her arms and moved them behind her back.

"Don't move, slave, or that white backside will feel my temper," said the voice of N'Zuru.

She could feel ropes being tied, and in a moment her arms were secured behind her back, wrist to elbow. She hadn't paused for a second while providing pleasure to K'Seta's organ.

Penelope felt the end of the riding crop touch one of her buttocks. Whatever was going to happen would involve humiliation and discipline, which excited her greatly.

K'Seta sat down on a wooden stool, and pulled Penelope with him. She was so libidinous now that she moved her legs apart, and started to rub her pussy against his leg, gyrating her hips and jingling the tiny bell attached to her sex. He moved her by her buttocks so that she was now astride his hips, with her breasts against his chest, and lowered her gently onto his shaft. He held her hips to keep her balanced. N'Zuru grabbed her hair and used it to control her as she rode his cock. Penelope knew that as her head was lifted and lowered, she should accordingly ride up and down on his cock. She was being controlled like an animal.

"Good girl," said N'Zuru. "You'll feel this if you falter!" Penelope yelped as the riding crop made forceful contact with her backside.

"That journey seemed to take forever, didn't it, darling?" said K'Seta to his wife as the bound white slave rode him.

"Yes, the roads here were very crowded with traffic," replied N'Zuru, lifting the nude heiress's head, and correspondingly her body, up and down on the black man's cock. "I think it was because of the recent festival."

Penelope remembered, as she rode faster and faster, the dance that she was made to perform nude as part of the festival. She recalled the ceremony in the middle of the temple courtyard, where she and another slave girl were compelled to fuck in public to please the Natawe gods. The rain had started and poured over them as they rutted.

"Apparently, the ceremony was quite successful," said K'Seta. "This little white strumpet fucked until the rains broke. All of the locals are talking about how rampant she is."

All that the tied Penelope could think of was achieving release. Her nipples stood up, and the bells attached to her person jingled more rapidly as she rode more energetically. Perspiration rolled down her breasts.

"Indeed," replied N'Zuru. "When we're not discussing business, using this harlot will be most pleasurable. We enjoyed her very much when she slaved for us last time."

Penelope's breaths were short and sharp now, her head giddy and her body quivering with anticipation. N'Zuru directed her to ride harder and faster, and she couldn't even hear what they were saying, although as a slave it was none of her business anyway.

"There's plenty to discuss, so we'd better get down to business as soon as we've freshened up," said K'Seta as he lifted Penelope off his lap.

N'Zuru marched the rampant slave girl by her hair to a nearby table, and bent her forward across it. Penelope felt the swipe of the riding crop against her bottom, which made her yelp, and then K'Seta entered her swiftly and began to pound her sex.

N'Zuru climbed the table and lifted her skirt close to Penelope's mouth.

"While you're down there, serve me as well, slave."

K'Seta rode harder as Penelope licked and sucked at N'Zuru's clitoris. Her heart was pounding, and she couldn't control herself. She licked, sucked and moaned like a wild animal.

Eventually N'Zuru pushed her cunny tight against Penelope's mouth and shuddered as both she and the nude white heiress reached orgasm. K'Seta withdrew and spurted his seed over Penelope's backside.

"Kneel down and lick it clean, girl," ordered K'Seta. "We haven't finished with you yet."

******

Penelope arrived back from the bath house to serve the newly freshened guests. She Had cum dribbling down her chin and her breasts.

"Guests make good use of white slut!" barked N'Bunu. "How many times he fuck you?"

"I was covered in his seed three times, taskmistress," said the exhausted white slave girl with a dizzy grin.

"Turn round, I only see two cums," she ordered. She could see the rope marks from where the dirty girl had been tied, and the cum on her face and breasts, but where was the third spurt applied? N'Bunu always checked the white girl over after she had provided pleasure to make sure that she had given satisfaction.

Penelope turned, and N'Bunu could now see the dried whiteness on the nude girl's backside.

"Ah, big man fuck slut from behind! You had plenty fun, now you work hard," said N'Bunu, as she applied the riding crop again to Penelope's rear.

The enslaved British girl hurried to perform her duties. Her naked body wore the evidence of sexual pleasure all over her person, and the bells attached to her most intimate places jingled as she ran. Her poor white bottom now bore numerous bruises from her correction today, as well as the clear white remnants of coitus.

******

"Oh my gosh, we've all made the most of her Ladyship," laughed Penelope's owner as the bare slave served wine to the guests. Daisy rubbed at the nude girl's bottom, wiping the white marks off, and checked the bruises.

"Did she provide all that you required?" she asked N'Zuru and K'Seta.

"She performed quite adequately, my dear," replied N'Zuru. "We applied correction where necessary, but I must confess we used the whip simply for pleasure as well."

"That's all good," said Daisy, slapping Penelope's backside playfully. "Naked slave girls appreciate a dose of the whip, don't they?"

"Yes, mistress," replied Penelope, grinning broadly, still looking dizzy and addled from her recent sexual adventures.

"We understand you wish to acquire another slave girl?" began N'Zuru.

Penelope was a little startled. Another slave would certainly alter the dynamic of the house, which she was only just starting to settle down to.

"Yes, indeed," replied Daisy. "I get a good deal of pleasure from this little darlin', but owning another would be twice the fun, I guess. I spoke with N'Dula, and she said you have quite a stable. Would you have one to spare?"

"Why yes, we could spare one, for the right price. Why don't you lend your slave to us so that we can see which of ours she would serve best with?"

"That sounds just splendid," said Penelope's owner. "When would be a good time?"

"Why don't you let us take her back with us this weekend? Your slave is used to our style of discipline, and I see she still serves bare since her last visit."

******

"Mistress get another slave to rub titties with," laughed N'Bunu as Penelope brought the dishes and goblets to the kitchen now that the guests had finished. "N'Bunu get to wallop two backsides now!"

"I understand, taskmistress," said Penelope. "Please show mercy. I'm trying my best to be a good slave."

"Slave not serve proper, slave get red bum. That's all filthy white girl need to know."

******

Penelope was spread-eagled, face down, on Daisy's bed. Her wrists and ankles were secured with ropes.

Her owner sat on her back, looking down to Penelope's feet, putting her full weight onto the poor slave girl. Daisy's legs were either side of Penelope's torso, in a kneeling position. The American held a leather strap.

"There's a lot of fun to be had from reddening those gorgeous British buttocks, darlin'," said the domme. "N'Zuru and K'Seta left a few marks around your dimples, didn't they?"

"They heal quickly," replied Penelope. "A bit of correction puts me in the mood, it has to be said. It's N'Bunu that I fear the most. She has a rattan cane that she brings out sometimes. The rotten thing absolutely terrifies me, and leaves my bum striped like a zebra."

"Ooh, I'd like to see her using that on you, sweetheart," replied Daisy as she lifted the leather strap in the air.

Thwack! The leather strap came down hard on Penelope's left buttock. The slave girl tensed up and struggled to breath for a second.

"Good heavens..." she muttered as she started to get her breath back.

"There's a lovely red mark coming up on your derriere, my darlin'," said her owner. "I'll have to even it up on the other side..."

Penelope felt a jolt of intense pain emanate from her backside at the same time as she heard leather hitting flesh.

"There we go, my sweet. Same colour both sides now."

"Are you really going to send me to N'Zuru's again so that they can select another slave? I thought I provided enough fun for you?"

"Two things you must know. Firstly, don't get jealous, I love you to bits. I just wanna push you as far as I can. Don't tell me you don't enjoy it!"

"I'm not going to pretend I'll get no pleasure from it. But I'm quite scared of being lent to N'Zuru again."

"Second thing you have to know: You don't argue with your Mistress!"

Thwack! Penelope realised it was time to shut up before her backside was made the colour of a ripe tomato.

Daisy leaned forward and gently stroked the sore backside in front of her. Her finger moved down and found the entrance to Penelope's sex.

"Lift your hips a little, sweetheart," ordered Daisy.

Penelope complied and felt a finger enter her cunny.

"First the pain, then the pleasure, my little naked slave girl."

Penelope was suddenly in heat again, writhing and moaning as her owner played her sex like a musical instrument.

******

The journey to N'Zuru's villa was relatively quick, as the roads had cleared by the time they chose to leave.

Penelope's slave collar was attached to the back of the wagon by a long chain, and she had to move hastily to keep up. K'Seta kept a steady pace so that the white slave girl didn't trip and injure herself, but there was no opportunity to dawdle.

It was a warm day, and Penelope was fit and healthy, so there was no great physical hardship. But there was a good deal of exhibitionism. She was acutely aware of the noise made by the bells attached to her body, which made passers-by look round and take in her delectable naked form.

They arrived at N'Zuru's villa, and Penelope breathed a sigh of relief. She was a little out of breath, and the dirt roads had made her body grimy. One of N'Zuru's maids slapped her dusty buttocks and ordered her to get in a tub to be washed.

After Penelope was clean, she lined up with all the other bare slave girls to wait for instructions from the maids. She recalled when she was here before, feeling completely owned and vulnerable, which was still the case. Neither N'Dula or Daisy, who knew that she was in actual fact a wealthy heiress, were here to moderate her punishments. As far as everybody in the villa was concerned, she had always slaved away in the bare and should know her place. Being a truly naked slave girl made her wet and excited.

She spent the morning in the fields, carrying water to the farm hands, who admired her person as she fetched for them. She felt completely alone and exposed, which again made her flustered. Forced to walk completely nude through the fields, exposing herself to everybody, without them knowing that she had ever worn clothes, made her feel both degraded and thrilled at the same time.

******

By the afternoon, she was again lining up with the other girls waiting for her orders. She was told to go to the front of the villa to see N'Zuru.

She did as she was told, and found the Mistress of the house waiting with two other black girls who were also bare. Standing with her was Lady Cecilia Bibury, who had been responsible for so much of her humiliation when she was last in Natawe!

"I see you've been given some adornments, young lady," sniggered Lady Bibury. "Very fetching. Now we're going to see what use that delicious young body can be put to."

"Come here, girl," ordered N'Zuru, and Penelope complied immediately. "First, you slaves can spread against the wall so that you can be basted."

All three slave girls lined up with their hands against the wall and their bottoms sticking out. One of the maids came over with a jug of the aphrodisiac balm and began to apply it. She started with Penelope, slathering a dollop of the greasy fluid between the white girl's legs. She rubbed it into the folds of the white girl's sex, finding her clitoris and teasing it.

Poor Penelope started to breath quickly, hardly able to focus her eyes as the potent aphrodisiac took hold of her. She could feel her nubbin being teased in front of everybody present, and the tiny bell that had been attached to her could be heard as the maid rubbed. She began to buck and gyrate her hips, and so the maid walloped her with a leather strap to make her keep still.

She felt a finger being pushed deep into her sex, going in and out, while her nubbin was teased at the same time. Penelope started to groan and gyrate her hips again, and so once more felt the leather strap strike across her buttocks. She was left hot and flustered and desperate for release while the maid administered the balm to the two other girls. The white girl wriggled her bottom and rubbed her thighs together, and wondered if she was going to explode.

After they had been lathered with the balm, they were then given a large jug of oil and ordered to smear it over each other's bodies until they glistened. Penelope stood still with her arms up and her legs apart as she felt hands oiling her naked body from top to toe. She could hardly contain herself. She then took her turn to cover the bodies of the other girls.

Lady Cecilia was greatly enjoying the sight in front of her.

"Gosh, they're absolutely depraved, aren't they, N'Zuru? What do you do with such dirty, naked, filthy slave girls?"

"We order them to fuck, of course," laughed the Mistress of the house. "Off you go, and put on a good show!"

12