The Heiress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two naked black girls grabbed Penelope's arms and pulled her down to the grass. They pushed her onto her back and began to use her. One girl shoved her sex into the white girl's face, while the other began to finger her furiously. Penelope licked and sucked the girl's nubbin while her own hips bucked and gyrated to the ministrations of the finger that played her cunny. Perspiration mixed with the oil that they were coated in. The black girl riding Penelope's mouth came first, and then the white heiress achieved release a few seconds later.

They both turned their attention to the other girl, riding and fingering, and then changed positions for a third time. All three had cum more than once and lay shaking on the ground, rubbing their thighs together, with their eyes half-closed.

"But how are they with cock, N'Zuru?" asked Lady Cecilia. "We want to make sure they're capable of more than just pleasing a girl, don't we?"

"Absolutely, Lady Bibury!" replied N'Zuru, who then asked the maid to see if a couple of the farm hands could assist.

Two muscular young black men swaggered over.

"You want us to fuck slave girls, Mistress N'Zuru?" asked one the of the men.

"If you wouldn't mind, gentlemen? I thought it might be to your tastes?"

The men took one look at the naked, writhing white girl and smiled. They removed their clothes and walked over to where the women lay on the ground.

"Come on girls, show us what you're made of," called Lady Cecilia. "Especially you, you little white tart. No slacking here!"

Penelope was pushed down on all fours by the two black girls. One of the naked men kneeled in front of her, and she put her mouth to his cock. As she began to fellate him, one of the black girls played with her breasts, making the tiny bells ring again as she fondled her. The farm hand grabbed her hair, using it to move her head up and down on his shaft.

The other girl put a finger to the heiress's sex and played with her clitoris until she was again wet. Penelope was wriggling her backside with pleasure as she felt the cock enter her from behind. The girl continued to play with her cunny. The man behind her began to thrust as Penelope's head bounced up and down on the shaft in front of her.

She was filled at both ends, enjoying two cocks while showing off her oiled body to an audience. The humiliation and excitement spurred her on further, and she put a hand to the sex of one of the black girls.

The sun glistened off the oiled bodies writhing and fucking. The bare white heiress lost all control and engorged herself on both cocks until she could taste semen erupting down her throat. The cock behind withdrew and she felt warm fluid spurt onto her backside. The girl beside her continued fingering the white slave's sex until she came deeply, and then Penelope collapsed in a faint on the ground.

******

Penelope awoke. She was laying on a bed, she presumed in N'Zuru's villa. The two black girls were on the bed as well, and a long chain joined all of their slave collars together.

"Off you go, then, girls," barked Cecilia. "Give us a good show!"

Each slave was to take it in turn to demonstrate how well they could fuck the British girl.

"I'm not looking for perfection, but if I'm not entertained, it'll be the leather strap for all of you."

******

Penelope and a black slave girl arrived at Daisy's villa. Their collars were joined by an eight foot chain, and they had marched the entire journey naked. They'd spent the afternoon being ogled by passers-by as they walked in the sunshine. Due to being lathered up with the aphrodisiac, both girls had very much enjoyed displaying their charms to all and sundry.

"New girl, what's your name," called Daisy as she saw them walk towards the entrance.

"I am N'Suru, my Mistress," she said, and knelt in front of the American.

"Welcome, N'Suru. Get up and let me see you."

N'Suru slowly gave a twirl so that her new owner could appraise her. She was slim, beautiful and had the most gorgeous eyes.

"So you were a good match for my white slave, were you?"

"Myself and one other girl were assessed on the way that we rutted with your slave, Mistress," replied the nude black slave girl. "I was judged to be the most entertaining."

"Well, we'll be able to have a look shortly," said Daisy. "N'Bunu, can you please bring some clothing for the new girl!"

N'Bunu brought N'Suru a white one-piece smock. It wasn't in any way ostentatious, and looked like it had been made with the material from old sacks. But it was the first thing that she'd worn for a long time, and the dignity it afforded her made her smile. N'Bunu removed the long chain that joined the two girls.

"Thank you, Mistress," said N'Suru, and she bowed to show respect.

"Nothing for you, Penelope," said Daisy. "You'll still work in the bare."

The white slave girl didn't know what to say. She was obviously quite the exhibitionist, but being compelled to go nude while the new black slave was dressed was quite demeaning and made her blush a little. Especially as she was used to being a free woman before coming to Natawe.

"Haha!" said N'Bunu. "White slave's titties still on show."

N'Bunu's crudeness could always be relied upon. She found it hilarious to see an aristocratic white girl slaving in the nude, and did her best to tease poor Penelope.

"Off you go, Penelope, and show N'Suru around the villa," said Daisy. "I'll be using both of you later."

They walked off into the villa, with the naked Penelope showing the way.

******

Penelope gave N'Suru a tour of the kitchen, and showed her where all of the rags and buckets were kept for cleaning and scrubbing.

"Why would an educated white girl have to serve in her birthday suit?" asked N'Suru. "I've only just arrived, and am afforded more dignity."

Penelope blushed as she answered.

"I'm not entirely comfortable with the situation," she replied, "but it's not actually a decision for me to make. I think my owner is intent on making sure that I know my place. Nudity amongst others that are clothed is an awfully robust way to make sure that a girl knows she's nothing but a slave."

"Well, I'll do my best to remind you where you stand," said N'Suru, patting Penelope's bottom and smiling.

******

Daisy sat on the huge bed, with the two slave girls facing her from the other end. N'Suru still wore the smock that she was given.

"Off you go, girls, show me what you can do" she ordered. "N'Zuru judged you to be the most entertaining, so I'm dying to see what happens when you rut together."

N'Suru immediately grabbed Penelope's hair and pulled her across her knees. She walloped the white girl's backside hard several times until there was some colour to her buttocks. Then she looked around and saw a hairbrush on the bedside table. She grabbed it and started to paddle Penelope's backside, until she yelped and screamed.

As tears began to appear in Penelope's eyes, N'Suru pulled the white girl's hair back and looked her in the face close up.

"Who do you obey, you little bitch!" she screamed at the naked white heiress.

"I obey you, N'Suru," replied the defeated Penelope.

N'Suru pushed her down again and put a finger down between the cheeks of the white girl's bottom, while she continued to grip her hair with the other hand. She felt down until she got to Penelope's sex. She put her finger in and started to masturbate the dominated British girl.

Penelope started to moan and buck her hips. N'Suru removed her finger, grabbed the hairbrush, and walloped her another four times. She replaced her finger and continued to finger her.

"Stay still, you little slut, or your backside will be black and blue!"

Penelope stayed as still as she could, but her expression betrayed fear, sexual elation and submission all at the same time. The fingering continued until the nude white slave achieved release and moaned loudly.

N'Suru lifted the bottom of her smock to reveal her sex. She pulled the white girl's head to her cunny and ordered her to lick. Each time Penelope dithered, her white backside was pummelled with the hairbrush.

Daisy could clearly see why the pair were seen to be so well matched. She looked forward to enjoying them both thoroughly.

12