The Heiress Ch. 08

Story Info
"Oil yourself up, and put on a good show as you do so."
3.8k words
4.46
15k
7

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay.

Slave girls in Natawe regularly have the country's exceptionally powerful aphrodisiac smeared over their sex, keeping them in a constant state of arousal. This keeps the girls submissive and eager to please their owners.

After her two month enslavement, on a later trip to America, Penelope came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who has now taken them both back to Natawe so that she can enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Daisy has hired a beautiful young taskmistress, N'Bunu, to apply correction to Penelope. An extremely dominant new slave, N'Suru, has also recently been added to the household, and together they are keeping Penelope on her toes.

******

The naked Penelope was on her knees, scrubbing a stubborn stain from the wooden floor in the kitchen. Her face was close to the floorboards, while her bottom was sticking up in the air. The tiny bells attached to her nipples and her sex jangled as she moved.

N'Suru sat behind her on a stool, dressed in her white smock, with her finger in the white slave girl's sex. The bare heiress had a number of small bruises on her buttocks that had been inflicted by the riding crop in N'Suru's other hand.

"That stain is quite hard to remove, isn't it, Penelope?" said the dominant black slave girl. "Keep scrubbing away until it's gone."

"Yes, N'Suru," moaned the unfortunate white girl. "I'm scrubbing as hard as I can."

N'Suru continued to play with Penelope's sex, pushing her finger in and out, and occasionally removing it to play with the nude girl's clitoris.

"How does that feel, you little tart?" asked N'Suru. "I want you as wet as the monsoon rains."

"Yes, N'Suru, thank you for playing with my cunny," gasped Penelope, her eyes half-closed in ecstasy. Her sex had been smeared with the aphrodisiac again this morning.

"That's the correct answer," said the dominant black girl. "Keep going, you filthy girl. I'm sure you'll manage to satisfy my demands if you just try a little harder. Don't forget, you're not allowed to come until I give you permission."

N'Bunu entered the kitchen.

"You finish scrubbing floor, slave?" she barked.

"I...I...I'm scrubbing as hard as I can, N'Bunu," replied the perspiring white slave girl.

"Has the laundry been hung out to dry?"

"Yes... Taskmistress... I finished it... first thing... this morning."

Penelope could barely speak. She was so aroused, subjugated and desperate for release it was hard to mouth the words.

"Good to hear," said the taskmistress. "After lunch I use you both for pleasure. Big suck and lick fun."

"Yes, taskmistress," both N'Suru and Penelope replied in unison.

A new hierarchy had formed in the household. Daisy Buchanan, Penelope's lover and domme who had brought her back to Natawe, was the Mistress of the house. She had hired N'Bunu as taskmistress to keep the slaves in line and allocate their tasks.

N'Suru and Penelope were both slaves and answered to all of the free citizens in the villa. They were also regularly used to service the sexual needs of both Daisy and N'Bunu. However, N'Suru turned out to be extremely strong-willed, and her nature put her higher in the hierarchy than Penelope.

As Penelope was right at the bottom, and totally powerless, the other staff in the villa also helped themselves to her person as they chose. She experienced this part of her enslavement as particularly deviant and exhilarating.

Daisy found this relationship between the two slaves quite sensual, and so the naked white heiress did the majority of the work, so that N'Suru could devote more time to punishing and sexually tantalising her naked peer.

Penelope's life at present was one of humiliation, punishment, exhibitionism, hard work and sexual elation. Daisy, N'Bunu and N'Suru seemed to get more and more carried away with use of her person for their amusement. They constantly thought up new situations in which to toy with her.

Truth be told, the nude white heiress enjoyed every moment. She was absolutely submissive, and had reached the stage of enslavement where she delighted in exhibiting her person and being used however her superiors desired.

******

The naked N'Bunu laid back on her bed, with the two bare slaves pleasuring her. N'Suru poured oil over her own breasts and sex, and then used her body to rub it over the taskmistress. She began by rubbing her breasts over N'Bunu's full bosoms, across her stomach, and then back again. After a few minutes, she started to massage her superior with her sex. They both gasped as they became more excited with each rub of their bodies.

Penelope, being at the bottom of the pile, had her face buried in N'Bunu's cunny, licking her labia and sucking on her clitoris. There was a riding crop on the bed, which both N'Bunu and N'Suru used whenever they felt that the heiress needed encouragement. She had still not been permitted to cum today, even though N'Suru had teased and edged her since they had both awoken.

The unfortunate white slave yelped as N'Suru urged her on with the crop. More bruises on her delicate white bottom. She sucked harder on N'Bunu's clitoris, and eventually the taskmistress closed her legs around Penelope's head as she shuddered.

"My turn now," said N'Suru, pulling Penelope's head to her sex. "Off you go, start licking!"

The black girl put her head back and relished the ministrations of the submissive white slave.

"Filthy white tart going to be busy later!" exclaimed N'Bunu. "Mistress got plan for training."

"Yes, you're going to be put through your paces, my dear," said N'Suru to the half-dazed Penelope. "Our owner is getting extremely inventive with her exhibitionist slave."

Both of the black women giggled. They were clearly in on some secret to do with the unfortunate white girl's fate.

N'Bunu put on her robes, and N'Suru pulled her white smock over her head.

Penelope was still bare, as Daisy had decided that her British girl would spend her days naked amongst the clothed. Although it was humiliating, the slave greatly enjoyed the forced exhibitionism, and had now reached the stage where she loved to be marched naked past others who were clothed, showing off her body. The heiress wriggled and rubbed her thighs together, making the tiny bells pierced into her nipples and sex give a tinny ring. Modesty and decorum were now a thing of the past for her.

The two slaves were led by N'Bunu into the main part of the villa, where Daisy was seated with Lady Cecilia Bibury. The awful Lady Bibury had become friends with Daisy, which could only lead to more humiliation for the unfortunate Penelope.

Cecilia's uncle was the late Lord Bibury, a wealthy entrepreneur who achieved status in the court of Queen N'Zinga, and who was the most awful sexual deviant. It seemed to run in the family, as his niece spent her time subjecting slave girls to the most depraved acts.

"You're going to be helping Cecilia with her new project for a couple of days," said Penelope's American owner. "We've both decided that you'll be the person to put her new venture on the map."

"Absolutely!" said the deviant aristocrat. "You'll be the star of the show."

A few months previously, Penelope had been lent to this awful woman for several days, where she was subjected to the most awful degradation by two slave girls. She had been dildoed, spanked, chained, toyed and used in all manner of ways, including being forced to engage in the most outrageous shows of public masturbation. It was all captured by a seedy photographer, and sold as pornography under the counters in both Europe and America. During the few weeks between leaving Natawe and Daisy bringing her back from America, she had been constantly winked at as she walked down the street by strangers who had evidently been looking closely at the material.

What was in store for her this time?

"Cecilia is opening a brothel in the middle of town!" exclaimed Daisy.

Penelope stared slack jawed. She was absolutely dumbfounded, but her body was excited and started to tingle at the prospect of even more adventurous rutting. Although her upbringing told her that this was completely inappropriate, her nipples started to become erect. Her libido and her mind were at cross-purposes yet again, which was one of the effects of the aphrodisiac and enforced nudity.

"The citizens of Natawe are much more sexually sophisticated than the prudes who visit tawdry knocking shops in the East End of London, my dear," explained Lady Bibury. "It's more of a hobby that couples engage in here. It's perfectly respectable for a man and a woman to choose to indulge during a night out."

"You'll find out about your new duties when you get there," said Daisy. "I'd ask you to pack your things, but you don't have a single thing to your name, not even clothes. Lady Bibury is going to take you tonight. N'Suru will accompany you to make sure that you perform to the best of your abilities."

******

Penelope stood proudly at the entrance of the brothel. Her exhibitionism had got the better of her, and she proudly showed off her assets to passers-by, who ogled her as they came near. She wriggled and rubbed her thighs, which made the tiny bells ring again, attracting attention from even more members of the public. The nude slave girl placed her hands behind her head, accentuating her breasts.

Again, she was the only person without clothing in the establishment. The slave girls working inside covered up when they were not providing services for clients. Penelope was now used to this, and strutted around proudly showing off her naked form, with her nipples standing up like nails. She could feel a constant tingle in her sex.

The brothel was an elegant, old-fashioned stone building that apparently used to be the Swedish Embassy. It was ornate and located in a nice part of the main thoroughfare. What Cecilia said about whorehouses being respectable places of entertainment appeared to be correct.

When they arrived yesterday, N'Yuni, the brothel manager, took her through her duties.

******

"When couples come along, you show off titties good," said N'Yuni, who was in her late thirties, and at her peak. She was beautiful and held herself like a Duchess, even though she spoke like a fishwife.

"Clients come in, they touch you were they want, and you do big smile! If you not give good show, you get wallop!"

N'Suru, standing behind her, applied the riding crop abruptly to Penelope's derriere, making her shriek in pain.

"N'Suru show you what to do, you listen good or get more stripe on bum!" said the proprietor.

N'Suru explained to Penelope that she had previously been owned by N'Yuni before being purchased by N'Zuru. She knew exactly was required from a whore, and would personally be responsible for her tutoring while she was under the enslavement of the brothel. She would accompany Penelope on her first hiring, and would have the whip at the ready.

******

A white man and his oriental slave girl wandered up to Penelope as she stood proudly advertising the establishment with her person.

"So why has a beautiful white girl ended up working here?" asked the gentleman.

"That's not really any of my business, is it?" replied Penelope, smiling. "My owner has lent me to provide service, and so that's what I'm to do."

She lifted her breasts with her hands, rubbing the nipples with her thumbs.

"What do you think, ChangYing?" he asked his slave, as he cupped Penelope's breast and began to fondle. "Should we make use of this cultured British lady?"

"She has a magnificent pair of knockers, Master David" said the Asian slave girl in an extremely cultured voice. "And she's been nicely shaved down below. The piercings are quite naughty. They've attached bells to her nipples and her sex."

ChangYing put her hand to Penelope's crotch, and could fell her wetness. She popped a finger inside and watched the white girl's eyebrows raise in surprise.

"She blushes easily for a whore," said the oriental, as Penelope turned beet red. Even though she was blushing, Penelope was still enjoying the attention placed on her nude body and smiled.

It was interesting how cultured some of the women were that she encountered in Natawe. Some of the free citizens were as crude as could be, which was evidenced by N'Bunu's potty mouth.

And yet a number of the slave girls that she met, such as N'Suru and the girl in front of her now, had the most cultured accents, as though they had been to the best schools but had somehow fallen from grace. Perhaps this was where Penelope could best identify. She was a wealthy, cultured heiress, but was now proudly showing off the most intimate parts of her person to encourage others to rut with her.

"I think we'll have some fun, ChangYing. Come on, let's take her inside," said the Englishman.

The Asian girl winked and smiled at Penelope as they all walked into the brothel.

******

N'Suru led them up to a room at the top of the stairs and showed them in. There were all sorts of toys hanging from hooks in the walls. Some were for pleasure, and others Penelope recognised from her time at Cecilia's as being strictly for punishment.

"I'll be here to ensure that the slave girl provides adequate service," announced N'Suru. "If she fails to please, my little friend here will be making acquaintance with her backside."

The black slave girl held up the riding crop, and ChangYing giggled.

N'Suru snapped her fingers to get Penelope's attention and gestured towards a jug of oil on one of the shelves.

"Oil yourself up, and put on a good show as you do so."

The nude white girl poured some of the liquid into her hand and began to rub it around her body, over her arms and her stomach. Then she took another dollop and applied it to her breasts, slowly kneading them and teasing her nipples. She moved her legs apart, remembering the dance moves that N'Bunu had taught her for the rain dance festival, and began to gyrate her hips.

"Mmmmm, she looks quite delicious," said ChangYing. "She's been taught how to show herself off."

Penelope turned and rubbed more oil over her backside. She used both hands to knead her delicate, dimpled buttocks, which were now tanned so it looked like she had always run around in her birthday suit. Every now and again she would stop kneading and spank herself, or lean down and pull the cheeks apart. She was still hot and flustered, and dancing nude for the couple was making her start to perspire.

She slapped her backside once more and turned round. She picked up the jug and leaned back, steadying herself against the wall, with her sex pushed forward. She poured the oil down her belly and around her cunny. She put down the jug and began to stroke herself, rubbing the oil into her labia. She stood in front of them with her legs apart, still massaging the most intimate part of her person in front of the ChangYing and Master David.

"Don't stop, young lady," said David. "We want to see you go all the way."

ChangYing focused her eyes on the nude white slave girl as she rubbed her cunny more and more furiously while staring them in the eye and moving her hips. Faster and faster, and as she did so perspiration ran from her forehead.

"Go on," said ChangYing.

Penelope pushed a finger into herself from one hand while her other rubbed her clit more and more urgently. She was shaking as her hips gyrated. As her eyes met those of David and ChangYing she felt completely controlled and enslaved. Entirely owned.

The heiress shook and quivered a little, and then let out the deepest moan as she arrived at her destination. Her hips bucked a few times more as the look of ecstasy spread across her face. She stood there with her hands to her sex, not moving, and breathing deeply. She was blushing again, yet at the same time excited about having masturbated herself for the pleasure of an audience.

"Very good," said David. "Expertly done. You've clearly accepted your enslavement fully, young lady."

******

Everyone in the room was now naked. ChangYing and David had removed their clothing. So as not to make them feel self-conscious, N'Suru had pulled off her smock and stood proud and bare, holding the riding crop while she supervised Penelope.

David lay on his back on the large bed, while ChangYing sat next to him holding his wine.

Penelope kneeled astride him with his shaft inside her. She had her hands in her hair, which lifted her breasts beautifully and gave the most splendid view. She rode his cock while they all chatted.

"How did you end up here, white girl?" asked the oriental girl. "I've never seen a Caucasian so enslaved that she runs around in her birthday suit. Where are you from?"

Penelope's position in the room was clear, and she knew that answering the question honestly was part of the entertainment that they were paying for, regardless of how humiliating it would be to tell her quite intimate story.

"I'm from England," she replied. "I am the niece of one of Britain's wealthiest businessmen. The grounds of my home are the size of this town."

"I'm sensing there must something deviant about you if you're in a brothel riding my cock, young lady," laughed David.

"You're indeed correct," agreed Penelope. "I've always felt the need to be controlled, and am the most brazen exhibitionist."

The enslaved white heiress started to relate the story of how N'Dula visited and caught her strutting across the garden nude, then ravished and used her and brought her to Natawe for two months as a slave. She described how often she is lathered with the aphrodisiac balm, and how it altered her so much that she yearns for nothing but to serve naked.

She moved from one sexual position to another as she related her story. David and she had rolled over, so that he now rode her in the missionary position. ChangYing started to fondle her nipples, gently flicking them so as to ring the tiny bells.

As Penelope related more of her personal story of falling into enslavement, David's member seemed to become harder. It was as though her degradation aroused him. ChangYing smiled as she listened to the arousing tales of her humiliation, punishment and exhibitionism.

The white slave girl continued, telling them about her first public nudity at the beach, where she rutted with other bare slave girls while out of sight of her owner. She related the first time she was made to work in the altogether, while at N'Zuru's, and marched naked through the town.

She was on all fours now, with David behind her, pounding away at her sex. ChangYing interrupted the story by kissing Penelope full on the lips, making her come again deeply. David withdrew and coated her backside with his semen. N'Suru reached over and rubbed the cum into her skin, all over her buttocks and her back.

ChangYing then reached over and picked up a strap on phallus. She tied it around her waist and groin, and then slapped Penelope's backside.

"Carry on, slave. We're enjoying your naughty stories!"

The phallus slid into Penelope's sex, and the oriental girl began to thrust. She slapped the white girl's backside forcefully.

The heiress then related how she was used while tethered and bound by N'Zuru and her husband in the steam room, and later punished by being forced to masturbate herself in front of an audience while her backside was beaten with a leather strap.

12