The Heiress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phallus was unstrapped. Penelope's mouth was pushed down to ChangYing's sex. The British slave girl licked at her cunny, flicking her tongue across the labia from side to side, then poking it into her sex. ChangYing grabbed her hair and used it to adjust her position so she sucked on the oriental girl's clit. At the same time, N'Suru put two fingers inside ChagnYing's cunt and fingered her. In less than a minute she came deeply, moaning and breathing sharply.

The white man and his slave lay back on the bed exhausted while N'Suru put her mouth to Penelope's cunny as a reward for giving so completely of herself. The enslaved heiress smiled, enjoying the moment, coming closer to release with every ministration of her fellow slave girl's tongue.

******

Penelope and Daisy were in the washroom at the villa, discussing the white girl's recent enslavement at the brothel. Daisy lay back, luxuriating in the huge bath. Penelope was washing her owner gently and respectfully.

"What did you discover about yourself while you were whoring, darling?" asked Daisy, grinning at her nude slave girl. "Part of the fun of playing these games with you is to find out what makes you tick."

"I'm just as surprised as you are about my sexual urges," Penelope replied. "Things that I think will frighten me end up making me wet. When I was put naked outside the entrance of the brothel to attract customers I quickly became flustered, but then we already know this about my nature. I'm excited now to show my person, especially when I'm the only one bare. I think I get myself in a bit of a pickle nowadays, the way I wriggle and rub my thighs together, then show off the most intimate parts of my body. It's as if I'm proud to be a sexual deviant, if that makes sense?"

"It certainly does, my little slave girl," said Daisy. "What about being used by N'Yuni's customers?"

"That's the thing," confessed the slave girl. "I had no control over how my body was to be used, which made me feel vulnerable. It was soon found that by letting them know that I was an aristocrat, and then describing my most significant fall from grace, I could titillate them immensely. It put me in my place quite abruptly, and the ensuing embarrassment once again excited me and made my cunny tingle again."

Daisy pulled her slave girl close and kissed her deeply. She pushed her tongue into Penelope's mouth and felt her breast. She pushed the nude, collared girl back into a reclining position and started to kiss her breasts, at the same time as putting a hand to her cunny.

The slave girl laid her head back and smiled as her owner made love to her.

12