The Heiress Ch. 09

Story Info
Slaving in the bare for the young Queen N'Zana.
5.6k words
4.53
10.9k
10
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, for two months to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded to N'Dula for the two months of her stay. Slave girls in Natawe regularly have the country's exceptionally powerful aphrodisiac smeared over their sex, keeping them in a constant state of arousal. This keeps the girls submissive and eager to please their owners.

After her two month enslavement, on a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who has now taken them both back to Natawe so that she can enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Daisy has hired a beautiful young taskmistress, N'Bunu, to apply correction to Penelope. An extremely dominant new slave, N'Suru, has also recently been added to the household, and together they are keeping Penelope on her toes.

******

Penelope was being corrected by N'Suru for a minor infraction that occurred while servicing N'Dula, who had been visiting. The naked English girl leaned against the wall with her legs apart, her perpetually bruised bottom sticking out, and her back arched.

"N'Dula very much enjoyed receiving cunnilingus from you," said N'Suru. "Also, she was very complimentary about the coitus in general. It's important for you to know if you have slaved well."

Penelope was naked and about to have her backside clobbered with whatever instrument N'Suru decided to choose today. She felt vulnerable and controlled, but accepted that her position as a slave meant that corporal punishment would be administered.

"However, you took a very long time to bring her wine for her when she despatched you to fetch it," continued the black slave girl.

"Please, N'Suru," replied Penelope. "There was no wine in the kitchen and I had to request it from the cook. It took me ages to find her."

N'Suru tutted loudly.

"What happens if you argue with your superior when being corrected?"

"Ten more strokes," replied Penelope, who frowned but realised the necessity for rules when it came to her enslavement.

The black slave girl was allowed to wear clothing, while Penelope was compelled to perform all of her duties nude. It irked the white girl sometimes, but then she was aware that these rules were not only made by those above her station, but were actually none of her business. Also, any potential embarrassment that may arise from her person being on display were surpassed by her feelings of submission, and her acceptance of her enslavement.

N'Suru picked up a leather strap.

"What do you think of this little toy, white girl?"

"Whatever is appropriate," replied Penelope. "I'm not looking forward to being walloped, it has to be said, but I realise that slaves need to be corrected wherever they are lacking."

"Very good," said the black slave girl. "You're progressing well. I can't say that this will lead to fewer punishments in future, but you're now accepting how your enslavement will proceed."

Penelope winced as she heard the explosion of the leather making harsh contact with her bottom. At the same moment, the resulting pain made her lose her breath for a moment.

"One, thank you, N'Suru," said Penelope.

The next stroke was forcefully applied. And the next.

******

N'Bunu led Penelope through to the main room of the villa. She clasped her hands to her stinging backside, and frowned.

Daisy sat down next to N'Dula, and they turned to look as she marched in.

"I had her disciplined for tarrying so long with your wine, N'Dula," said Daisy to her friend. "I realise that she fucked beautifully when you used her earlier, but we must keep up our standards."

"That's a sign of good management," said N'Dula. "Always seek perfection, even if it is merely from your slaves."

"Turn around and let's see the results, girl," commanded Daisy.

Penelope removed her hands from her sore bottom and turned around. Her buttocks were covered in red marks the shape of the strap that N'Suru applied to her. Some of the marks had turned a purple colour.

"How does that feel, you lazy slave?" laughed Daisy.

"It stings like billy-o, Mistress," replied the naked white girl. "I'll certainly make sure to hurry the next time I'm given an instruction."

Daisy and N'Dula smiled at each other, and then the Mistress of the house looked back at her slave girl.

"N'Dula has another task for you," Penelope's owner informed her. "Queen N'Zana the younger is having her coronation later this week. It would be appropriate to have a white girl showing her submissiveness during the procession, similar to the way you comported yourself during the recent religious festival."

Penelope was humbled, and at the same time excited. Her nipples were erect as she remembered displaying herself while dancing, and then fucking with another slave girl in front of the crowds.

"N'Suru will join you also," said N'Dula. "Your owner and I have designed a tableaux for the two of you. It will demonstrate our glorious Queen N'Zana's supremacy over the British colonialists. Representatives of all the African countries will be in attendance, as well as members of the British aristocracy."

Penelope was a little nervous. British aristocrats seeing her enslavement was not something she thought would happen.

******

The procession moved along streets of the Natawe capital city. The Queen was in a slow moving gold carriage, specifically created out of rivalry for the British Queen.

Behind were all manner dignitaries from her court, as well as a military procession. In the middle was the tableaux that N'Dula had described.

N'Suru and Penelope were both naked and collared. Their bodies had been oiled, and so glistened in the sunshine.

Penelope's collar had a chain attached, which was used to lead her along like a pet by N'Suru. The whole scenario was to show how superior Natawe was to the British colonialists. If a naked Natawe slave could march a bare British woman along by a chain, then it would show that the white race no longer had power and control.

It was also deliciously sexual to watch two naked, shining bodies marching along with the otherwise clothed procession. N'Suru held a rattan cane, and every now and again would use it to stripe poor Penelope's white derriere in front of the crowd.

Penelope could see many white faces in the crowd, and hoped to goodness that nobody would recognise her. A clearly British gentleman, wearing a top hat and suit in the hot Natawe sunshine, stood next to his equally overdressed wife.

"Look at that!" smiled the English woman. "Imagine a western girl parading around naked! How atrocious!"

The British lady winked at Penelope. Her husband leered and laughed. The English obsession with bizarre sexual practices was always present, even if a veneer of prudishness and judgement was used to try and hide it.

******

They arrived at the Royal palace. Penelope and N'Suru were to be loaned to the queen for a few days while the foreign guests were present, and so were directed down to the kitchens to meet the maid that would be supervising them.

As they stood near the scullery waiting for her to arrive, they noticed another nude white girl, also wearing a collar.

"Gosh," exclaimed Penelope. "I thought that I was the only western girl compelled to serve here."

The caucasian girl smiled at them, and spoke with a very cultured British public school accent.

"My name is Lady Hermione Charlbury," said the girl. "I'm slaving in the bare for the young Queen N'Zana while finances are being prepared to free me."

"How did you end up here, white girl?" asked N'Suru.

Hermione explained her predicament...

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury liked a good spanking. She enjoyed coitus with both men and women. She also loved to show off her body.

Her father decided that children should be disciplined through corporal punishment. This was the English way of raising sons and daughters. The rigour continued through Hermione's years in the British public school system. The Empire was built on self-control and respect for authority.

Hermione became used to a good walloping across the backside, and as she entered womanhood she realised that her body reacted pleasurably to this form of correction. Her teenage crushes on her fellow pupils at the riding school occasionally involved application of the crop to her delectable derriere.

Indeed, the recently widowed Lady Charlbury was across the ship's Captain's knee, her bare bottom reddened from punishment applied with his hand, when disaster struck. During her passage to South Africa, she and the handsome seaman had taken a shine to each other. One thing led to another, and they sneaked off to her bedroom together.

"And there'll be more of that if you don't learn to behave," said the muscular skipper, walloping her buttocks.

"But I do behave!" protested Hermione. "It's just that I behave badly..."

Just then, the ship shuddered, and started to lean to the side.

"We've hit some rocks, Captain!" a voice called from on deck.

The storm and the rocks quickly took their toll on the ship. The good captain knew that all was lost, and his last act was to place young Lady Hermione Charlbury into a life boat before the boat went down, wrapped in just a nightgown.

The rough sea and waves had pushed the schooner onto a reef, and it was now sinking quickly.

Lady Charlbury looked on fearfully as those who could escape jumped into the other lifeboats.

******

Lady Charlbury woke, lying on the beach. She remembered the small lifeboat had not survived well during the journey. There were pieces of the small craft around her on the beach. The sun was up, and she was beginning to feel the heat. The nightgown had been lost, and she was quite naked.

She felt helpless and alone, but being nude outdoors always aroused her. Feeling the sun and the wind on her most private parts was invigorating and sensual.

Her first day was spent trying to find civilisation. It took her just the afternoon to find that she was on a tiny island, alone. It was just a small jungle like area surrounded by a sandy beach. By the evening, she had picked up supplies that had washed up on the beach from shipwrecks, and was eating baked beans from the tin. She had gathered some fruit for her breakfast in the morning.

It seemed hopeless. What was she to do? Lady Hermione had experience of building shelters and making fires though. Her parents had often taken her camping, and she loved the outdoors.

She spent her first night sleeping on the beach, which was pleasant as it was quite warm, although her predicament terrified her. As nobody else was around, and she had nothing to wear, she was relaxed about going back to nature.

Hermione decided to go for a stroll around the island, looking for supplies or anything else useful that might have washed up. She'd been there less than twenty four hours, running around naked, and realised the effects of being completely separated from society could make one become feral in a very short time.

******

Over the next couple of days, Lady Charlbury became quite adept at opening the tinned food that had washed ashore from the wreck. There was enough to keep her going for weeks, and she hoped desperately that she would be rescued before then.

At night she pleasured herself before falling asleep on the beach, then awoke in the morning feeling fresh and vital.

******

After a week of living as nature intended, she looked out to the horizon and saw something in the distance. As it came closer, she recognised that it was a boat. Hermione jumped up and down to get the attention of the sailors, not worried at all by the fact that she was quite bare.

Showing off her body always excited her. Her form was quite nubile, with curves in the right places. Her breasts were pert and her nipples were currently standing up at the prospect of exhibiting herself to the handsome black sailors that were coming closer and closer.

******

Lady Charlbury greeted the Natawean sailors as they came ashore. They were dark and muscular, and looked like they had been sculpted from black marble.

"I'm so grateful to you big, strong men for rescuing me," she exclaimed. "I don't know what I would have done if the food had run out."

One of the sailors, who looked like he was in charge, strolled up to her, clearly noticing her naked form.

"You are on one of Queen N'Zinga's islands," he informed her. "Do you have the necessary papers for your visit?"

"I have just what I'm wearing," giggled Hermione. "I wasn't intending to visit Natawe, so I don't know what papers you require."

"Then you're now trespassing in the state of Natawe," the Captain informed her. "By rights you should be thrown back in the ocean. Queen N'Zinga is very particular about who is allowed here."

Hermione begged, knowing that her life depended on it.

"Please, you must help me. My family are extremely wealthy, and can pay any ransom."

The Captain stroked his chin, and considered.

"There may be a way," he said.

******

The law was the law. The older Queen N'Zinga was most strict regarding visitors to Natawe, after the unfortunate debacle with her British friend Harriet, who had tried to defraud the Kingdom, and tried to implicate the Queen (see my other story "Enslaved by the Black Queen"). Harriet had been enslaved, and eventually sold off to Lord Bibury, who had inflicted the most depraved games upon her.

If somebody arrived in Natawe without papers, money had to be provided for their safe passage away. While they waited for the money to arrive from relatives, they would serve in the palace as a slave. This would keep them out of trouble, and also ensure that no expense was wasted on them. They would earn their keep.

******

Hermione arrived at the local slave trader's building, escorted by the Captain who had rescued her. She had been provided with a white smock made of quite rough material to cover her modesty.

"The only thing that I can offer is an open slavery contract," said the slaver. "You'll be under Queen N'Zinga's mandate, which will terminate as soon as funds are received."

"What if I have trouble coping with my situation?" asked Hermione. "I'm not used to being under anybody's thumb, and am quite headstrong."

"The contract includes a clause covering correction of behaviour," replied the trader. "You'll soon settle down to the tasks assigned to you."

This unnerved Lady Charlbury. What exactly did this mean? Perhaps loss of privileges? Restrictions on movement? She had been through the harsh British public school system, so she felt she could undergo whatever was required.

"Here are the papers," said the slaver. "Once you sign, there's no going back. Have you written the letter to your relatives?"

"Yes," replied Hermione. "Can you please arrange for it to be sent?"

"Of course. I'll have it routed through Samuel Windsor's Trading Company. One of their ships will have it back in England within a fortnight."

Hermione took the quill, dipped it into the ink cup, then signed her name with a flourish.

"Signed and sealed. We just have to deliver you now, but you'll need to be collared first."

The slaver took a thin metal collar, attached a bronze tag bearing the Royal Seal, and attached it around Hermione's neck.

******

Hermione's bottom glowed red.

Half an hour ago she had been delivered to the Queen's personal Maid, N'Deva, who had commanded Lady Charlbury to strip bare and get into a tub full of water. As she'd signed the papers, Hermione surmised that there would be a little indignity involved, and so pulled off her smock to stand as bare as the day she was born. Her Ladyship, being quite the exhibitionist, and also having spent a week naked on a desert island, saw this exercise as being purely functional, and so was not at all perturbed.

N'Deva was extremely attractive, and wore clothing that showed off her splendid curves. Exposing herself to this good-looking servant, even in these circumstances, was a little exciting for the British girl.

She climbed into the tub and began to wash herself. As she scrubbed, the Maid gave the crudest instructions.

"Make sure wash titties good, and get cunt clean too!"

Hermione ignored the foul comments and cleaned herself. As she finished, she asked for a towel.

"Get out of tub and stand straight! N'Deva make sure you washed good!"

Lady Charlbury stepped out and put herself on display, with her arms at her sides. N'Deva walked around behind her.

"Bum look good, will please Mistress!"

N'Deva groped the white derriere in front of her, and then slapped it hard.

"Now look here!" said the upper class English lady. "I know you're in charge, but I'm going to draw the line at physical abuse!"

The Maid moved with lighting speed and showed she had immense strength. Hermione felt her hair being grabbed, and in seconds she had been pulled face down across the kitchen table, still soaking wet. N'Deva quickly grabbed a wooden paddle and walloped the nude white girl so hard she could barely catch her breath.

"Lady Muck learn her place! When I finish, you know who boss! Twenty stroke for starters!"

With every stroke, the naked and dripping wet Lady Charlbury could feel the sting of a thousand bees on her buttocks at the same time as hearing the sound of leather coming abruptly into contact with maiden flesh.

N'Deva released her iron grip, and the poor white girl stood up, her hands on her backside trying to rub the pain away. Nudity and punishment were the two things that drove her sensuality, and she didn't know how she should react. There was excitement, but also a degree of trepidation.

"Who is boss?" asked the Maid.

"You are, N'Deva," said Hermione, her face flushed with both arousal and confusion.

******

Lady Charlbury had been given a rude awakening. She realised she had signed papers putting herself in slavery, but had clearly not interpreted fully what she was letting herself in for.

For the last hour, she had been scrubbing the kitchen floor, with N'Deva standing behind her. The bruises on her bottom from the paddling had been augmented with further punishment from a rattan cane that the Maid held in her hand.

"Make sure N'Deva can see her face in floor!"

"Yes, N'Deva," replied the subservient member of the British aristocracy.

"You starting to learn good."

Hermione was still stark naked. Her situation was compounded by the fact that other servants had entered the kitchen where she had been scrubbed and was now toiling, who took delight in laughing at the bare white lady.

N'Deva informed her that she would be allowed garments as soon as she could demonstrate that she knew her place as a slave. All she had to do was go a whole day without punishment and she could cover her modesty again.

As she was emptying the bucket of dirty water into the sink, the maids teased her.

"Will be long time before posh white lady get dressed again. Maybe never."

"Look at bare white bum! White lady give everybody a treat!"

"White backside bright red. Soon be black and blue!"

Hermione blushed scarlet, submitting fully to the beautiful N'Deva.

******

It had been four days since her enslavement, and try as hard as she could, Hermione could not manage to avoid a walloping between waking up and eventually being allowed to sleep on some old sacks in the corner of the kitchen.

12