The Heiress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't get up quickly enough on the second day, and so she was given the strap across her backside. There was a caning for talking back to N'Deva later that afternoon.

The third day seemed to go so much better, until one of the other servants knocked over the bucket that Lady Charlbury had been using to clean the floor. Not only did the unfortunate British lady get spanked with the paddle, she was also given half a dozen with the cane when she tried to plead that it was not her fault.

The next day was similar, and at this point Hermione realised that N'Deva was just teasing her about being allowed to ever wear garments again. Her days were going to be spent in her birthday suit until her rich uncle coughed up the money to free her.

Although she loved to be seen naked when she was in control of a situation, being made to work as a slave was different. Although there was a good degree of excitement for her, she was not used to being compelled to work in the altogether.

******

Hermione held her hands to her bruised buttocks. N'Deva had just applied ten strokes with the leather strap for some minor misdemeanour, and the marks were starting to rise.

"Unruly white slave girl put hands against wall, stick bum out, legs apart!" barked the Maid.

The nude white girl complied immediately. Her headstrong ways had been mostly curbed by N'Deva's corrections, and she was becoming quite compliant.

N'Deva picked up a jug, and pulled a stool close to the backside that was being presented to her. She slapped Lady Charlbury's right buttock firmly as she sat down.

"Now we start training for next stage!"

The Maid put her hand in the jug and cupped a blob of the oil inside. She put it to Hermione's sex and started to rub. The white slave girl blushed beet red as her most private parts were being touched, but knew she had to stay still.

The tingle started immediately, and soon became an intense itch, and then turned to a volcanic, sexual heat. She gasped and found it difficult to breath. Her cunny was on fire! She had never felt this aroused, even during the peak of intercourse. What was this substance that was being applied to the most intimate areas of her person?

She started to wriggle, thinking she could either assuage the sensation, or achieve relief by rubbing herself against N'Deva's fingers as they rubbed.

The Maid applied a harsh slap to her backside.

"If white slave not stay still, then N'Deva's cane give stripe to backside," cautioned the Maid.

N'Deva rubbed her fingers in and out of Lady Charlbury's cunny. She put down the jug and used the other finger to push into her anus. Hermione did her best to stay still. Sweat poured down her body and she trembled. Her breath was fast and loud.

Eventually the oiling was complete.

"White girl did well for first basting," said the Maid. "You now in heat always as you slave."

Hermione wanted to touch herself between her legs, but dare not for fear of another walloping. She rubbed her thighs together and waved her bottom from side to side as she worked, thinking that it would abate the fire in her sex.

******

There was no doubt about it. Four days since the salve had first been applied to her private parts and she was going mad with desire. The Maid had rubbed another helping to her cunny this morning and the sexual tempo inside her was rising to a crescendo.

N'Deva liked to tease. She would put her fingers to Lady Charlbury's sex and begin to stroke her. As soon as the white girl started to lose control and gyrate her hips, the black servant girl would pull her hand away and order Hermione to stay still. Then she would start the teasing again, pulling away every time before the white girl came.

Hermione needed relief, and she needed it badly. Every time she tried to touch herself N'Deva walloped her backside with the wooden paddle. She gave herself relief at night when everybody had gone to bed and she was left to sleep on the pile of old sacks in the kitchen. But then she awoke the next morning desperate to rut in any way shape or form. She would then spend the entire day either slaving, being teased or enduring the paddle.

******

At the end of the week, the enslaved member of the British aristocracy was ordered to stand in an alcove of the kitchen by N'Deva.

"White girl want big fuck, yes?" said the black girl as she put her fingers to Hermione's cunny.

"Oh, I'll do anything, yes," replied the bare white girl, wriggling her hips and rolling her eyes.

N'Deva grabbed hold of Lady Charlbury's hair, and pulled her close, kissing her deeply. Her tongue moved inside Hermione's mouth, and it was received with ardour.

******

They were both naked on top of the old sacks in the alcove. Hermione's head was held to N'Deva's cunt, licking for all she was worth. She sucked on the black girl's clit and flicked it with her tongue.

The servant girl returned the favour, using her fingers to bring the white slave girl to release.

Sweat poured from their bodies. Hermione couldn't believe she was at last being allowed gratification.

After they had come, Her Ladyship was commanded to kneel before the servant girl and listen to instructions.

"Posh bare lady now do as she told," said N'Deva. "We say when you come, and who with!"

"Yes, N'Deva," replied Hermione, desperate to make trade with her person for any form of release.

******

The naked Lady Charlbury's first task was to entertain K'Tengi, one of the most virile nobles in the Royal Court of Natawe. He was in his late fifties now, but continued his scandalous use of every available slave girl in the Palace.

Hermione was given a platter with some wine and bread, and ordered to take it to his room.

She trotted along, carrying the platter, stark naked as she made her way through the palace. The other, black-skinned slave girls in the Royal Court were allowed to wear garments, and so her own nudity made her feel more submissive. With the aphrodisiac, this in turn led to her feeling more aroused, and the fire in her sex became hotter.

What a site! The beautiful Lady Charlbury running bare, carrying food for the aging African, with bruises across her derriere and her nipples sharply erect. The other slave girls smiled or laughed as she walked by. Any passing nobles pondered when it would be their turn to plunder the person of this brazen, shameless slave girl.

Hermione had lost all control to her increasingly libidinous desires, and now submitted her body completely to the politics of the Royal Palace.

******

Hermione arrived at K'Tengi's room and knocked on the door. The sexual urgency had made her flustered, and she was now starting to perspire. What was in store for her? Did she care, as long as she could find release from the passion that was overwhelming her?

The door opened, and a middle aged black gentleman smiled at her intently. He saw the sweat rolling down her breasts to her perky nipples. He put his hand to her left bosom and lifted it.

"A bare white slave?" he exclaimed. "There hasn't been one like this in the palace since Queen N'Zinga was younger. In you come."

As Hermione hurried inside with the platter, he walloped her bruised backside with his hand.

"I see correction is being regularly applied," he commented upon seeing the red stripes across Lady Charlbury's nude buttocks. A wave of excitement went through Hermione's body. She kept silent, as she had been instructed.

"Stand there, I'll be using you shortly," said K'Tengi, and he walked over to a bench, upon which was a naked black girl laying on her back with her legs apart. She quivered and perspired, waiting for the nobleman to return to complete his business with her.

"Just finishing off here. You'll be next."

He dropped the dressing gown he was wearing to reveal a sizeable erection. He walked to the table and plunged his cock into the sex of the black girl. She sighed as he entered, and her eyes rolled. She began to breath quickly and heavily.

Hermione watched K'Tengi pump away for nearly half an hour. The master and slave moved from missionary to doggy style, to her riding on top. He had a riding crop to hand and walloped her backside or her breasts if she slackened. The black girl was in a sexual frenzy, moaning and grunting as she rutted.

Finally, he came in her mouth as she knelt before him. After receiving his seed, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out so that they all could see the white substance, before she was given the order to swallow it.

"Splendid!" said K'Tengi. "That was a delicious appetiser. You can help make sure that the main course doesn't falter!"

The black girl stood up and grabbed the riding crop.

"Put the platter down and come over here, you filthy girl," said the nobleman to the nude British girl. "I'm going to taste the white meat now."

******

Hermione's orders were simple.

N'Deva was Maid to Princess N'Zana. As Queen N'Zinga was old and near the end of her time, N'Zana knew that she would soon be crowned Queen. In this case, it was essential for her to know about all of the scheming in the Royal Court.

She instructed N'Deva to use the slave girls to obtain as much information regarding Palace intrigue as possible.

Lady Charlbury's bare white flesh was to be used by the men and women of the Royal Court. She was to keep her mouth shut and fuck, while looking and listening for any political information that could be relevant.

N'Deva and N'Zana knew that nobody in the Palace would turn down the opportunity for coitus with the nude white slave girl. Not only was she sexually desirable and exotic to them, but the titillating idea of a Lady from the British aristocracy being made to serve in the altogether and fuck when ordered would be impossible for the nobles to resist.

For her part, Hermione was more than happy with K'Tengi pumping his cock into her sex like a rutting stallion. The word virile did not do justice to his athleticism. She was currently bent forward over the table with the black man riding her from behind. He pulled her hair back, lifting her so that she exposed her breasts to the black girl kneeling opposite her on the table, who held the riding crop to her bouncing bosoms in case she slackened.

She could feel his cock inside her, thrusting in and out, and could feel his groin banging against her buttocks. Every now and then there would be a sharp sting from the riding crop striking her breasts, and she would thrust backward harder or moan with pleasure.

After a few minutes of furious rutting, Hermione came deeply. K'Tengi withdrew and pressed his balls to her backside. She could feel cum spurting onto her back.

******

Hermione knelt before K'Tengi, fellating him furiously. He clenched his fist around her hair and was moving her head up and down on his cock. He suddenly pulled her head away and she kept her mouth wide as the cum spurted onto her tongue. She kept her mouth open so that he could inspect, then she swallowed.

They had both found release numerous times, and her body was damp and sticky with a mixture of cum and perspiration. The fire in her sex had been abated for a while, but she knew that it would not be long before it was re-ignited.

******

Back in the kitchen, Hermione stood bare and exposed, hands behind her head with her legs apart. She was recalling everything she noticed to N'Deva. The Maid sat on a stool in front of her, fingering the white girl's cunny to make her desperate again.

"He has information that may destroy the Princess' reputation," said the bare Lady Charlbury. "He muttered to himself about their sexual congress during their affair a few years ago."

"Hmm, we will have to begin blackmailing him," said Princess N'Zana, who was watching Hermione's humiliation. "Or perhaps bribe him."

The nude white girl was then ordered to describe all of the sexual positions that they had tried, as well as all punishments and humiliations. This was information that would be useful for the future if they decided to put another spy into K'Tengi's bed.

******

N'Suru and Penelope listened avidly to Lady Hermione's fall into corruption and slavery. Penelope felt a tingle in her sex due to the aphrodisiac that had been applied that morning, while N'Suru giggled at how stupid white girls are in being enslaved when they go to Natawe.

Maid N'Deva walked into the kitchen.

"Stand up straight, show titties or you get big wallop!"

N'Deva whacked her wooden paddle against a nearby wooden table. It made an enormous bang. Immediately, all three nude slave girls lined up with their legs apart and their hands behind their heads, quivering with sexual excitement and fear.

They could see that a rough ride was ahead for them if they didn't serve the new Queen to the desired standard.

12