The Heiress Ch. 12

Story Info
"You'll keep coming until you faint".
4.5k words
4.49
25.3k
12

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who has now taken them both back to Natawe so that she can enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for a week, where she has met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who is currently enslaved in the bare while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

The two girls have in turn been lent by the Queen to serve in a carpet shop in the market square.

******

Penelope Latton and Lady Hermione Charlbury sat up on the floor of the carpet shop, nude, with their legs apart and their knees lifted. They presented a clear view of their shaved, smooth cunnies to each other. Both had expressions on their faces showing that they were near orgasm, and were perspiring.

"Try not to move," gasped Penelope. "It's the only way to get any relief from these bloody things."

"I'm trying, my dear," replied Hermione. "I just hope the feeling abates a little. It's as much as I can do not to fiddle with myself, even though I know that would make things worse."

The source of their consternation was their recent piercings "down south", as it were. A curved bar went through the fleshy hood above each slave girl's clitoris. This bar curved round almost in a full arc, ending with tiny circular balls at each end, nudging up against the poor girl's clitoris. This was known as the 'Triangle' by local slavers. Inside each tiny ball were even smaller metal bearings. The result was that whenever the slave moved, vibrations from the movement of the bearings would be transmitted to the poor girl's nubbin.

Both slaves were regularly humiliated in public by having the immensely powerful Natawe aphrodisiac applied to their most intimate parts every three days. They would both be ordered to stand with the palms of their hands against the side of the shop, and their bottoms displayed, with their legs apart. N'Vuna would pull up a stool and sit down behind each slave in turn, holding a jug of the powerful balm, and lather it around the girl's cunny, pushing her finger in and out of the slave's sex. They would be shaking with lust while all the passers-by ogled them submitting in the most lascivious way.

The new piercings, combined with the aphrodisiac, meant that these naked white girls were now constantly subjected to the most unbearable stimulation and desire. Any movement by either girl seemed to trigger a firecracker going off in her sex, leaving her desperate to orgasm.

The raised nipples of each slave girl were now pierced with rings to give them an exotic, sensual appearance. Their tongues were also pierced with a small stud to improve their ability to perform cunnilingus and fellatio.

How low the two members of the British upper classes had fallen. They looked like the most libidinous tarts, and had given up on any sense of decorum or modesty.

There was obviously no consultation about the adornments, as it was made clear at all times that a slave's appearance - dressed, nude, pierced - was none of her concern. They would experience the consequences of whatever their owner decided as it occurred.

They had been marched off that morning by N'Vuna to the local slave merchant, who ordered the slave girls to lie down on a wooden bench while he applied the metal enhancements. They were tied down and given a rag to bite on for the brief, painful insertion of the adornments.

As they got up from the bench and moved, the vibration from their movements stimulated the most intimate part of their persons. Wave after wave of desire overtook them as they were marched back to the shop, and their hips visibly trembled as they walked.

After returning to the shop, they spent the afternoon putting the newly received carpets on display. Hermione had already tried fiddling with herself once while they moved about, and then realised that this just made the tiny bearings vibrate more, making the sensation unbearable. Penelope was constantly close to cumming, and found it hard to concentrate. Now that the task was finished, they sat down opposite each other, quite motionless, trying to regain composure.

Slavery here was so degrading and devoid of any sense of modesty. Being pierced in the most private parts of one's person without any consultation certainly taught aristocratic white ladies their place in Natawe society.

N'Vuna entered their shop and saw the two naked women sitting up.

"Good grief," exclaimed N'Vuna. "Lazy slave girls sitting on their backsides!"

The two girls quickly got up, realising that the Punisher or the Bruiser would be applied to their derrieres if they slackened. The movement made the tiny balls vibrate again, and both women started rubbing their thighs together, which just made things worse. Penelope was breathing rapidly, trying to achieve any sense of calm or control over her quite rampant libido.

"They're going to have to get used to their adornments," said N'Vuna's husband, K'Doma, as he joined them. "They'll either find the discipline to control themselves, or we'll instil it into them."

He held up the carpet beater that the two slaves were compelled to refer to as the Bruiser. This wicked implement lived up to its name, leaving a slave girl's buttocks coloured black and blue.

Hermione and Penelope spent the rest of the day fetching and carrying for their current taskmaster and taskmistress. They were close to cumming almost the entire day, and constantly found it hard to focus.

Penelope was sent to deliver merchandise to the other side of the city again. As she walked naked through the streets, passers-by noticed that she was aroused, and also commented loudly on her piercings.

"White girl properly owned now! Rings in nipples and triangle fitted!"

"She proper horny all day!"

Her vacant and delirious expression confirmed what was said about her as she hurried to make the delivery.

On her way back to the shop, she ran into a quiet alleyway and started to masturbate herself rapidly. However, her frantic fingering made the sensation even stronger. Suddenly, she heard a voice behind her.

"I thought I saw you run down here so I followed you," said N'Tumi, the naked black slave girl that Penelope sneaked off to rut with most days. "You couldn't wait for me today, then?"

Penelope was desperate.

"Oh, N'Tumi," replied Penelope, hardly able to catch her breath. "I'm in an awful situation. Look what N'Vuna and K'Doma have done to me."

Penelope put her hands through her hair and moved her legs apart, showing the nipple rings and the piercing in her sex. Her hips wriggled for a second until the movement clearly made her excited again. She draw a sharp breath, and then the slave girl did her best to stay completely still.

"Crikey!" exclaimed N'Tumi. "I'm not surprised you're flustered. You must be ready to boil over. Having a quick wank won't give relief for very long."

N'Tumi had clearly picked up some vulgar British vernacular while she attended her English public school. She grabbed hold of Penelope, spun her around and bent her forward, slapping her backside.

"Let's see if we can give you some respite," said the beautiful black slave girl.

N'Tumi put her digits to Penelope's nether regions, then started to vigorously finger her cunny and fiddle with her nubbin. The white slave girl was grunting and moaning now, with her hips trembling.

"Please... don't... stop, N'Tumi," said Penelope, barely able to breath.

The black girl worked furiously. Eventually Penelope shrieked as she found release, and had to steady herself against the nearby wall. This was the deepest orgasm Penelope could remember since she'd been enslaved.

"Christ..." mumbled the naked white slave girl.

"Time to return the favour," said N'Tumi, grabbing Penelope's hair, forcing her to her knees, and ramming the white girl's face into her smooth black pussy.

"Let's see what that stud in your tongue can do," said N'Tumi, holding Penelope's hair tightly in her fist.

The British slave girl licked voraciously at the clitoris in front of her, teasing it with the stud. N'Tumi leaned her head back a little and stared upward as she enjoyed the experience. After a minute or two, she came, with her hips bucking and trembling.

"That will do nicely," she said, looking down at Penelope, who was now on her hands and knees. "Just try to stay still for a minute, otherwise it'll start up again."

N'Tumi sat down, leaning against the wall, next to her partner in rutting.

"That feels much better," gasped Penelope, trying not to move. She realised that she would have to hurry back to the shop soon, and dreaded that the feeling would all start again.

******

That night, K'Doma and N'Vuna used the two bare white girls to the fullest.

K'Doma held Hermione's hair tightly in his hands as he rode her from behind. The blonde slave girl shrieked and moaned as she fucked. The stimulation provided by the new adornments allowed her to orgasm over and over in any position chosen. Her black owner had coated her breasts with his goo already, and was now intent on delivering the same to her backside.

Penelope's tongue was pleasing N'Vuna's cunny as the black Mistress lay back with a smile on her face.

"The stud is most effective," said N'Vuna to her husband, while spanking Penelope's backside with the Punisher. "She's even more rampant than before!"

Miss Latton had been ordered to masturbate herself while pleasing her Mistress, and was cumming for the second time. Her furious fiddling increased the sensation provided by the metal bearings in the piercing, and spurred her on to begin again each time she found release.

"These white slave girls are utterly filthy," laughed K'Doma in response.

Eventually, they all fell sleep, exhausted and sated.

******

The next day began the same way. Each slave girl moved as she woke, triggering the sensations, and beginning the ordeal again. Their black owners made the most of their arousal and enjoyed a morning of fucking before the shop was due to open.

Both girls hurried from the bedroom, clutching their walloped bottoms, wearing traces of K'Doma's semen.

"I don't know how long I can bear this," said Hermione, with a note of desperation in her voice.

A good deal of discipline would be required for them to be able to make it through each day.

******

The details of their ownership perplexed both Hermione and Penelope. Keeping this information from slaves was common in Natawe, ensuring absolute devotion and submission, and focused both women on the day to day tasks that their enslavement entailed, rather than worrying about what was to happen next.

Penelope's owner, Daisy, had fallen under the spell of N'Dula, allowing her to apply the aphrodisiac, and then had accepted wearing the slave collar. It was not clear what the current arrangement was, but Daisy had recently been seen being marched naked and leashed through the city.

Penelope was owned by Daisy, and so the enslaved Miss Latton appeared to come under the purview now of N'Dula. Previously, she had been lent to Queen N'Zana to slave in the Royal Court. It was not clear whether she would ever be a free woman again, which made her feel even more helpless and vulnerable.

Hermione was in a similar pickle. The money to pay her ransom had not been received yet, and she had no means to directly access her own funds at present. Since N'Wana and Lady Christina had departed for England and the new owners of the carpet shop had arrived, she had not been informed of any change in her ownership.

The Queen had lent both girls to the carpet shop that N'Wana owned. Now that N'Wana had gone, N'Vuna and K'Doma had purchased the shop lease, and the new couple now used and disciplined the white slave girls.

Who really pulled the strings and decided what their enslavement entailed? Who would decide whether they would ever be free, or even be allowed to wear clothing again? The legal documents and laws of Natawe created Byzantine layers of enslavement and ownership, which resulted in Hermione and Penelope serving, fucking and hurrying nude around the market square to avoid their backsides being paddled by the new owners.

They had no idea whether freedom or slavery existed in their future, which encouraged them to embrace their current situation more fully, submitting their persons to whatever pleasure or task was demanded of them.

******

"They look absolutely brazen," said Lady Cecilia Bibury, as she inspected the nude white girls.

Miss Latton and Lady Charlbury stood outside the shop, in the middle of the market square, with their hands behind their heads. Their legs were spread two feet apart, and they thrust out their chests. Both girls smiled vacantly, looking like they were desperate to orgasm.

Hermione wriggled her hips slightly, but had coped without being rogered for nearly four hours. Penelope felt that she was starting to cope better after two days of wearing the piercing, even though she would rut without hesitation in the middle of the street if the opportunity was put in front of her.

Both girls felt that they were beginning to adjust to the new piercings and the staggering new levels of stimulation that the adornments brought about.

Lady Cecilia thought otherwise, and decided that she had never seen such libidinous, scandalous looking girls. They looked exactly as she had pictured them when she last met with Queen N'Zana.

Lending the girls to the carpet shop was part of Lady Cecilia's scheme. Samuel Windsor had been responsible for her uncle losing his monopoly over trade with Natawe, and so Cecilia concocted her plan to get Windsor and Lady Christina out of the country. Her Majesty saw the benefits for her nation, and allowed the plan to proceed.

Cecilia had paid N'Vuna to have the girls pierced according to her instructions, and they were progressing well enough to move to the next part of her plan.

"When will the slave girls be available for my purposes?" asked Lady Bibury.

"We'll be receiving the American slave girl from N'Dula later this morning to replace them," replied N'Vuna. "We'll send these two rampant little tarts along to you as soon as she's here."

******

The nude Daisy Buchanan sucked harder on N'Dula's clitoris, bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. She had been providing cunnilingus expertly for the last half hour, delighting the beautiful, curvaceous black woman.

The American girl had progressed extremely well since being introduced to the aphrodisiac.

"That will do," said N'Dula. "Go back to your chores now."

The bare white girl hurried off. Her black owner noticed some red stripes across her beautiful pale bottom. Task Mistress N'Bunu was were clearly ensuring that Daisy performed to her fullest potential.

Everything had fallen into place so well. Daisy's submission had occurred at just the right time, allowing N'Dula to have control over Penelope and Hermione precisely when her friend Cecilia required their bodies for the purposes of expanding the Bibury Trading Company.

Daisy practically fell over herself to be enslaved. The dominant and attractive N'Dula had this effect on Western women. Getting into their drawers was easy for her, and before long they would be asking to go further. At some stage they would try the Natawe oil, asking N'Dula to lather it over their cunnies. From there it was all quite predictable, and they would be smiling as the slave collar was placed around their necks.

She would have Daisy run down to the carpet shop after her chores were complete. The harsh environment of the market area would be challenging for her for the coming weeks, but stiff correction from N'Vuna and K'Doma would encourage her. It was time for her to be introduced to the Punisher and the Bruiser.

Yet another Caucasian girl had lost her knickers after journeying to Natawe.

******

Penelope and Hermione were shocked by the state of Daisy when she arrived at the carpet shop. Her fall into slavery was unexpected, as her personality was normally so dominant. She ran towards them, stark naked, her raised nipples clearly showing her excitement at exhibiting herself.

"Have you run all the way here in the bare, Mistress?" asked Penelope. Daisy's name had been written as 'owner' on her slave papers as they arrived in Natawe all those weeks ago, so 'Mistress' still seemed appropriate, as far as she knew.

"Holy Christ!" exclaimed Daisy. "I'm in a hell of a pickle. N'Dula has my slave papers, and this damn oil she applied is keeping me dizzy-headed and rampant. I'm absolutely powerless until she decides I'm to be free again."

She could see that her owner and lover was a long way from being able to liberate her. Daisy was descending faster than she could have imagined.

Penelope had little in the way of sympathy as N'Vuna stood holding the Punisher, waiting to greet Daisy's backside with some introductory discipline.

******

Miss Latton and Lady Charlbury hurried towards Cecilia's home. As they ran, the damned triangle piercing their cunnies brought them constantly to the boil.

They stopped briefly to jump into a communal wash trough in the middle of the street. Cold water seemed to be the only thing that calmed a slave girl down whenever she was overcome by the aphrodisiac. The cold of the water was abrupt, and made them shiver. But it gave them some relief for a few minutes. They ran on, naked and dripping wet.

After twenty minutes, it became unbearable again. Hermione grabbed her fellow slave's hand and ushered her down an alleyway. They ran behind a wall and put a hand to each other's cunny. They stared each other in the eye and fingered furiously.

Both girls realised their status. The submissive side to their nature seemed all that was left of them, and they both came, grunting and bucking their hips.

Just as they achieved respite, a resident doused them with a bucket of water.

"Filthy white tarts!" exclaimed the free citizen, showing distaste for the complete lack of modesty she had just witnessed. "Most of city see you fuck!"

They hurried off, with the wet dripping down their nude bodies.

The dousing with cold water dampened their lust a little, and allowed them to complete the journey, arriving at Lady Bibury's residence.

******

Both naked white girls had their faces to the ground. A six inch chain ran from each slave collar to studs in the stone flooring of Lady Cecilia's courtyard. Their bottoms were in the air, and the fire in their cunnies made them wriggle and wave their thighs rudely.

Lady Cecilia's two dark-skinned slave girls sat on stools just behind the naked Hermione and Penelope. They wore white smocks, and each held a jar of the aphrodisiac, which was being smeared around the cunnies of the two white women. The black slaves were pushing their fingers in and out of the English girls' most private parts.

"That's the ticket," said Lady Cecilia. "Make sure to apply the whole jar. There's plenty more where that came from."

Penelope and Hermione were breathing heavily, and rubbing themselves against the fingers applied to them. Their eyes were closed, and every few minutes one of them would move her thighs more quickly, which was a sign that she was about to cum. Each time, the black girl stimulating her would withdraw her fingers and slap the white slave's backside.

12