The Heiress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had gone on for nearly two hours, and sweat was pouring down Penelope's face. Every time she was denied release she would be left trembling. Both she and Hermione were delirious and could think of nothing other than the sensations around their cunnies.

"Good girls," laughed Cecilia, stroking Hermione's buttocks. "Shall we keep going for a while longer?"

The black girls laughed and nodded. It was amusing for them to see these superior white women being shown their proper place in Natawe society.

******

The sun had gone down, and the poor English slaves had still not been allowed to reach their destination. Moaning sounds came from the two girls each time they were denied orgasm.

"What's all this noise?" barked Lady Bibury. "Is there anything that you want?"

"Need...to...come," stuttered Hermione, writhing.

"Please..." mumbled Penelope.

"You would like to orgasm, girls?" asked Cecilia. "What would you be prepared to do for me in return?"

"Anything..." replied Penelope in the faintest voice.

Each black girl daubed more of the balm around the fleshy pink lips in front of her, and started to caress them again. In and out. In and out. In and out.

"I can't quite hear you, slave girl," laughed Cecilia. "You'll have to enunciate more clearly. You've both been to the best schools and received elocution lessons. Try again, and put some oomph into it!"

"Please!" grunted Hermione. "We'll do anything. Just let us bloody well come!"

Cecilia placed a sheet of paper near the head of each girl, and a fountain pen.

"All you have to do is pop a little signature at the bottom of those, and my slaves will finish the journey for you."

Penelope and Hermione had lost all track of time and context. They had no idea what was going on, and could only focus on release. Each scrabbled with their fingers to find the pens in front of them.

"Make sure it's nice and clear!" barked Lady Bibury. "If all I see is squiggles, then I'll have my girls keep going with you until dawn!"

Even though they couldn't properly see the documents due to their necks being chained close to the ground, both girls did their best to provide a readable signature.

Cecilia picked up the documents and checked what had been written. She compared them to copies of the slave documents that the white girls had previously signed weeks ago, to make sure that everything looked legitimate.

"Well done, you!" exclaimed the wicked British domina. "All signed and sealed. We can get you both finished off now."

The two clothed black slave girls stood up and went into a nearby room. They came back a few seconds later, each carrying a wooden phallus and a jar.

The instruments were prepared in front of Hermione and Penelope. One girl unscrewed the end of the phallus, while the other opened a jar. As it was opened, a loud whirring noise was heard. Inside the jar was a big, black aggressive looking beetle. Penelope was terrified, wondering what was going to happen!

One of the black girls lifted the beetle out with her hand and dropped it into the open-ended phallus. The end of the instrument was screwed back on, trapping the violent insect inside. She placed the phallus on the ground, and the insect inside thrashed so violently that the wooden cock vibrated and wobbled along the ground.

The same was done with the other phallus, and the two black girls prepared to apply the tools to the aroused cunnies in front of them.

"You'll love this!" said Cecilia. "The vibrating sensation is like nothing you've ever felt. You'll keep coming until you faint."

Penelope could feel the animated toy being applied to her clitoris and the piercing around it. She couldn't believe how this incredible instrument was toying with the very fibre of her person. Her thighs bucked and swayed from side to side. Suddenly the phallus was taken away, and she begged loudly for it to be applied again. She then felt the implement being inserted into her cunt, while the black girl quickly rubbed her clit. The vibrations seemed to fill her very being, and she could feel herself coming.

The British girl's thighs bucked again, and she screamed and trembled as she came. Hermione, a couple of feet away, moaned loudly a minute later as she found the deepest satisfaction.

"There we go," said Cecilia. "That was worth the trouble, wasn't it? I'll get my girls to take you round again."

The two black girls toyed and rubbed and teased the British slaves for nearly an hour, bringing them to release over and over again, until finally the submissive white aristocrats passed out on the ground.

******

Penelope and Hermione woke. They were still in the same place where they collapsed, but the short chains had been detached, allowing them to move. They both had the sense to lift themselves up on their elbows, careful not to move the lower parts of their bodies so that the piercings would not start them up again. They were completely controlled by the tiny balls pushed up against their cunnies, which would amplify any movement with unbearable vibrations.

Lady Bibury sat on a wooden chair in front of them, ogling the dimpled bottoms and full white breasts presented to her.

"Wakey wakey!" she laughed. "Welcome to your new lives..."

She stood up and walked forward. Cecilia then showed them the papers that they had signed.

"If you'll recall, Samuel Windsor had to leave Natawe in a hurry due to fraud that had been uncovered in his dealings with the Queen," began the cruel domina. "Well, it looks like you were both involved in his dealings, according to the signatures on these documents!"

She held the paper close to the two white slave girls. They had been back dated to the previous year and had a wax seal applied.

"You do know the penalty for this sort of thing, don't you?"

She could see the look of dread on Penelope and Hermione's faces.

"In Natawe, it means automatic enslavement in the bare for life, no release," continued Cecilia. "Because these illicit trades involved the UK Government, these papers will get you locked up in the pokey for a good thirty years in Great Britain."

Penelope looked up, with a desperate expression on her face. Both slave girls realised they'd been done up like a kipper. It didn't matter whether they stayed in Natawe or escaped to England. Cecilia could ruin their lives with the papers she held.

"So what are you prepared to do in order for me keep these documents to myself?"

The two naked women looked at each other, and then at Lady Bibury.

"We will do whatever you command, Mistress," they said in unison, dropping their gaze to Cecilia's feet.

"That's the ticket!" she barked.

Penelope and Hermione were completely humbled.

"You're going to have to apply yourselves diligently to the tasks that I've assigned to you. Otherwise these papers may fall into the hands of the law! As an added bonus, if you give your best for the next few weeks, I might destroy the evidence."

The two white slaves were powerless.

"We're going on a journey to England!" said Lady Bibury.

12