The Heiress Ch. 13

Story Info
“Use your tongue, you silly white girl!"
5.8k words
4.47
14.6k
7

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who took them both back to Natawe so that she could enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

They have both now been blackmailed by Lady Cecilia Bibury, and are now under servitude to her. She is taking them to England, so that they can be used to further the interests of the Bibury Trading Company.

Daisy has come under the influence of N'Dula, and has consented to slavery. How will Penelope now get out of this mess? Will she ever be free again?

******

Lady Bibury had firmly asserted the rules to both women, and their backsides bore several bruises from where she had clarified the procedures for the journey.

Clothing was to be permitted only when absolutely necessary. The two white slave girls were to drop their apparel whenever they were commanded to. Their slave collars were to be worn at all times.

Discipline was to be firmly maintained. N'Suru, the well-spoken black slave girl from Daisy's villa, would be accompanying them in order to apply the paddle or the strap whenever necessary.

Penelope and Hermione had been walked on board the Bibury Trading Company steam ship by N'Suru. They currently wore light one-piece dresses that came down to the knee, which made them feel like royalty after all of the weeks of compulsory nudity. The black girl held a rattan cane, and applied a stroke or two whenever the white slave girls dithered. Their hips trembled a little, as they had just been lathered with the aphrodisiac prior to boarding.

"Hurry up," barked N'Suru. "Otherwise I'll fetch the paddle and bend you over in public."

They entered Lady Cecilia's cabin. It was huge, with several rooms, which was one of the benefits of being the head of the shipping company.

"Knickers off, girls!" said N'Suru. "Hurry up or you'll receive a walloping."

The two white women had dropped their clothing in seconds, fearful of receiving further punishment. They stood naked as Eve with their hands behind their heads, exposing themselves fully. The modesty granted by the clothing had been short-lived.

The piercings were still in place, and so they wriggled their thighs a little due to the constant arousal. The metal bar of the piercing in their sex went through the fleshy pinkness of the hood above the clitoris, and curved round in a near complete circle, with two metal spheres at each end pushing against the unfortunate girl's nubbin. Inside the spheres were metal bearings, which vibrated at the slightest movement, exciting each girl's most sensitive place. Together with the Natawe aphrodisiac that had been liberally rubbed around each girl's sex, the very well brought up white ladies were near climax most of their waking hours.

N'Suru found it amusing to lightly tap the metal balls attached to their sex and watch the girls' expressions. Hermione's mouth was open and her eyes bulged. Penelope closed her eyelids and held her breath as she attempted to control the fires raging down below.

"You're in the ideal state for your time in England," said Lady Bibury. "The men and women you're going to be pleasuring will never have encountered such filthy strumpets, not even in the knocking shops of Shoreditch."

The two submissive girls were both humiliated and excited at the same time. The slavery they were subjected to was now at the very core of their nature. What would people think of them now that they had been conditioned to serve, and craved every opportunity to provide pleasure, in the hope that they were given the bonus of sexual release?

All modesty and decorum had been removed from their lives since slaving in Natawe, and they were now quite different from the upper-class women that they once were. They still had the manners, deportment and elocution of privately educated ladies, but any sense of respectability was now just a memory.

******

It was evening, and a gentle breeze blew across the upper deck of the ship. Only the Captain was present, standing next to Lady Bibury.

Nearby, Penelope and Hermione leaned forward over the railing, looking out across the sea. They wore elegant, knee length dresses and high heels.

"These are the two slaves that I discussed earlier, Captain," said Cecilia. "I hope you enjoy them."

Lady Bibury stepped toward the two women. She lifted Penelope's skirt to reveal her beautiful derriere, and then did the same to Hermione. The splendid buttocks presented to the Captain wriggled, showing the excitement that the two girls felt at being exhibited.

"What a splendid view," said the Captain, noticing the red lines across their buttocks. "No knickers! And it looks like they've been punished severely."

"Apparently they were once very well brought up English ladies," laughed Cecilia. "Now they're quite rampant."

The Captain slapped Hermione's backside with his hand.

"Captain's privilege, I presume?"

"Of course," replied Lady Bibury. "Try them both and let me know if either of them fail to satisfy."

******

Hermione and Penelope arduously served during the voyage to Blighty. They provided ample pleasure to both Lady Cecilia and the Captain during the twenty two days of the passage.

Both the intimate piercings, and the aphrodisiac balm, had ensured that they constantly strived to abate the flames that erupted continuously within their cunnies. Their rampant desire for release ensured that their owners, and those who had possession of their persons, were provided with the most lustful examples of British upper class womanhood.

******

The Bentley had driven them all the way from Portsmouth, where the ship had docked, to the Cotswolds. It was the height of summer, and the sun bore down on the magnificent English countryside.

"We're nearly there, girls!" exclaimed Lady Bibury. "Remember that you're not here as free young ladies. You're still slaves, unless you want me to share those incriminating papers with the police?"

The vibrations of the Bentley, combined with the piercings and the aphrodisiac, left Penelope and Hermione speechless and expectant of sexual release for the entire journey. N'Suru, their fellow slave girl who wielded the whip over both of them, sat by Lady Bibury.

They could only muster a few words.

"Yes, Mistress," they spoke in unison. "We're ready to do whatever is commanded of us."

The slave girls had been made quite aware of their purpose by Lady Bibury.

Lord Buscott was ta prospective investor in the Bibury Trading Company's renewed venture in Natawe. The filthy aristocrat had certain unique sexual tastes, and both Penelope and Hermione were there to cater to this. They would be expected to give the fullest of both their souls and their persons, otherwise N'Suru would be applying the rattan cane to their soft, white bottoms.

The automobile arrived at Buscott Manor. One of the Manor employees opened the gates, and the car moved forward. The gates closed behind them.

"Out you get, my little tarts," laughed Lady Cecilia. "And get your knickers off!"

Penelope and Hermione had only been permitted clothing for just over three weeks, but they had already been acclimatised to a certain level of dignity. Modesty had only recently been allowed back into their lives, and they were reticent about discarding it.

"If I'm in a bad mood, the papers incriminating you go to the police," said Cecilia. "If I'm in a good mood, you get twenty strokes across your backsides with the cane."

The unfortunate slave girls looked at each other, realising their predicament.

"Or you can both strip starkers, as I've very politely instructed you!"

Both Miss Latton and Lady Charlbury were acutely aware of their situation. They stepped out of their shoes, and then pulled their dresses over their heads. Finally, they dropped their knickers, completely exposing their bodies.

The piercings around their sex and their nipples were visible, and made them appear utterly brazen. They still wore their slave collars, denoting both their position and their purpose.

"I'll escort these rampant little tarts to the house," said N'Suru, stepping out of the Bentley. She took two lengths of rope, and tied Penelope's arms behind her back, wrist to elbow. She did the same for Hermione.

N'Suru stood next to the two white girls. She wore an elegant silk dress, but still also had a slave collar around her neck. She held a rattan cane in her hand.

"Shall we make our way to the Manor?" laughed the beautiful, slim black girl.

She applied the cane to Hermione's dimpled buttocks, eliciting a yelp.

The two enslaved white ladies trotted off at her command. The exhibitionism, although humiliating, was already turning their thoughts to the possibility of sexual release, which they both constantly required.

******

Meanwhile, back in Natawe, N'Dula was opening her letters. Both she and Daisy had delighted in receiving dispatches from Penelope while she was serving the Queen, describing her sexual usage. They were as exciting as the best pornography.

Now N'Dula had decreed that Daisy should do the same while she was enslaved at the carpet shop. Writing the letters would humiliate the white girl, and also provide splendid entertainment. There was something about describing one's own humiliations that reinforced a slave girl's awareness of her position.

******

Dear Mistress

This is a strange new life for me. It's quite different to how I've conducted myself until now.

I'm both distressed and excited at the same time, due to the aphrodisiac applied to my person. Most of my days are spent yearning for sexual release, and I have a deep, animal need to be sexually dominated.

N'Vuna and K'Doma, the owners of the carpet shop and also my current taskmasters, like to play with the most intimate parts of my person. They will casually walk up to me while I am labouring, naked, and touch me.

As I was rolling up the merchandise yesterday morning, N'Vuna stood by me and placed her hand to my crotch. I knew I had to carry on with my work while she played with my cunny. Her fingers teased my clitoris, which was the sexual equivalent of an electric shock, and I started to breath quickly and perspire.

Just as I was coming close to release, she withdrew, leaving me panting and wriggling my thighs as I worked. K'Doma likes to cup my breasts and play with my nipples, which has a similar effect. As a result, I am constantly in heat, and do not receive relief until the evening, when they both make use of me before we go to sleep.

Last night, I was compelled to give them both oral pleasure, one after the other. I licked N'Vuna's cunt, with her legs wrapped around my head, until she shuddered and moaned. Then K'Doma grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth onto his cock, which was now erect, after watching me give cunnilingus. After copious amounts of licking, sucking and slurping, he came across my face.

Finally, I was ordered to masturbate in front of them. Whenever I came close to climax, they ordered me to stop. Every time I was deprived of release, they laughed and informed me that, as a slave, I was only allowed to come when they gave permission. I ended up begging them for permission to finish myself off. After several attempts, they relented and commanded me to climax, which I did quite loudly. The Natawe aphrodisiac makes sexual release quite graphic and audible!

As we all awoke the next morning, they made use of me yet again before sending me off to begin my labours.

Running around the market square in the altogether is not something that I thought I would ever experience. I have always been the dominant in any relationship, and this is troubling to me in many ways.

My backside bears the remnants of yesterday's punishment with the Bruiser, which is what I'm obliged to call the carpet beater that N'Vuna uses to discipline me. My buttocks are currently a purple colour, but the stinging has mostly abated now. All the free citizens in the Market area can see whenever I have been punished, and the locals find my situation amusing.

Having a white slave girl running around in her birthday suit is quite the novelty among all the clothed Nataweans. I find it extremely humiliating, even though I've not worn clothes for a month now. I'm slipping further and further from the free, dominant, finely dressed American lady that I still see myself to be.

You're pushing me much harder than you ever did to Penelope. It was only a day after first having the aphrodisiac applied to my sex that you placed the slave collar on me, and I know full well that I begged for you to fix it around my neck. It's all voluntary, but you have an effect on me that makes me beg to be demeaned further.

Only two days after being collared, you had me working in the bare, and N'Bunu was striping my buttocks with that terrifying rattan cane. A week later I was running around the Market Square at the behest of N'Vuna and K'Doma. I've no idea where this will end.

Your devoted slave

Daisy

Xxx

******

Penelope and Hermione trotted through the gardens of Buscott House, with N'Suru applying the cane if they dithered or looked less than enthusiastic. The vibrations from their piercings were making them tremble a little as they walked, and whenever they stopped their thighs wriggled.

They were nude, and having their arms tied behind them left them completely exposed to anyone working in the grounds. It seemed the staff were used to this form of exhibitionism, as they just smiled and winked at the slave girls as they trotted past.

Eventually, they arrived at the large Manor House, and were ushered with the cane to the rear of the building. As they walked inside, a dominant looking woman wearing a cook's uniform came to greet them.

"What 'ave we 'ere, then?" she barked, as the slave girls entered. "A couple of little tarts to keep 'is Lordship amused?"

"They're under your discipline now, Cook," said the beautiful, black N'Suru, handing over the cane to the middle-aged white woman. "Lady Bibury suggested you don't spare the rod!"

An insane looking smile spread across Cook's face, which terrified the two bare white girls.

"Turn around and show me the goods," she barked.

Miss Latton and Lady Hermione turned round, showing their bare bottoms. There were several red stripes across their buttocks from where they'd been coaxed through the Manor grounds by N'Suru.

"It looks like a bit o' discipline does 'em good!" exclaimed cook. "They'll get plenty more o' that while they're 'ere!"

******

Dear Mistress

Today was the day that I had been fearing most. I was sent to deliver a carpet to the other end of the city. This was most distressing, as I would be completely vulnerable during the journey.

I'm completely bare, and so the punishments applied to my bottom were clearly visible as I made my way to the customer's house. The locals delighted in sniggering and making the crudest comments as I trotted along. I was well aware of the way that having to hurry while carrying the goods made my breasts bounce as I walked. And I was permanently mindful of how the feelings caused by the aphrodisiac made me wiggle my bottom whenever I stopped even for a few seconds.

As there was no free citizen accompanying me, I felt vulnerable on my own as I paced through the streets. Together with this, the nudity and humiliation made me tremble with the need for release.

I reached the customer's house and unrolled the carpet for them to examine the goods. While they did this, their staff inspected my person. They had not seen a bare white slave girl before, and so wanted to make the most of the opportunity that my exposure presented to them. They played with my breasts and watched my nipples harden. I was bent forward and made to touch my toes while they slapped and groped my buttocks. While my backside was being displayed, one of the servants put her slender black hand between my legs. I could feel fingers playing with my clitoris, which made me start waving my bottom around. I honestly started to lose control.

I felt a sharp slap to my backside, and the servants made the most degenerate comments about how white ladies were not as refined as they claimed, and obviously enjoyed giving pleasure to their owners.

After being dismissed, I ran back as fast as I could. By saving a little time on the journey back, I could have a moment to myself without fearing punishment. I knew exactly what I would do with these precious minutes. I hurried down an alleyway and found a quiet spot. Then I hid in the shadows and put my fingers to my sex and started to play with myself.

I lost all control. I was naked, enslaved and vulnerable. And fingering myself in public! How low I was falling! But I enjoyed the feeling more than I can describe here. Sweat was pouring from me as I fingered more quickly. Release was close, and my hips started to buck.

Suddenly I was drenched with cold water, which made me freeze. A voice from a window above hurled abuse at me, and I looked up as the resident threw another bucketful of water over me. I ran off, unsatisfied, with water dripping down my nude body, thoroughly drenched.

Returning back to the carpet shop, N'Vuna saw clearly that I was soaking wet. The Punisher and the Bruiser are kept hanging on hooks on the front of the shop, clearly visible and a reminder of what will happen to me if I displease. She removed the Bruiser and ordered me to bend forward in the middle of the street.

The pain was immense. I was made to count each stroke, thanking my taskmistress after each swat.

Then N'Vuna verbally reprimanded me in the middle of the street while I clutched my sore and painful bottom.

I don't know where this is going, or where I will end up.

Your loving slave

Daisy

Xxx

******

Cook promptly marched Penelope and Hermione to the stables. She didn't hesitate to use the cane to prompt them but, truth be told, she swatted their backsides as much out of personal pleasure as ensuring discipline.

They trotted inside, and she commanded them to stand with their legs apart. Cook disappeared and ordered them not to move.

The two bare, bondaged girls stood waiting, although they knew not what they were waiting for. They felt vulnerable which, due to their now submissive disposition, added to the sexual crescendo still building between their legs.

"What do you think will happen next?" Penelope asked Lady Charlbury. "None of our surprises have been nice ones since we were first lent to Queen N'Zana, have they?"

"Christ, the kettle's about to boil over, if you know what I mean," said Hermione, her hips trembling. Penelope understood how her friend felt, as she also felt the urge to be ridden.

"Don't forget to show enthusiasm!" said Penelope. "We need to do everything we can to get Lady Bibury to destroy those bloody documents!"

After what seemed like forever, a handsome middle-aged man walked into the stables. He seemed athletic, and had a confident look to him. His frame was well-built and muscular. He wore shirt, trousers and riding boots. In his hand was a riding crop.

12