The Heiress Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So here are the new fillies sent for training?" he laughed. "Where have you come from?"

"I'm Lady Hermione Charlbury," replied the blonde slave girl, smiling. "I'm here to pleasure you as you desire."

"Excellent," he replied. "I am so much looking forward to bending a titled Lady to my will."

He walked over to Penelope.

"And what about you?"

"I am Penelope Latton," replied the dark-haired slave, beaming. "I honestly can't wait to suck your cock, sir."

"Ah yes, I have heard your name," responded the well-heeled gent. "An heiress and one of the wealthiest women in the country. It's extremely titillating to see you brought down to earth."

He walked around the tied, nude girls, inspecting every inch of them.

"Those piercings look splendid, and should supply a good deal of entertainment," he remarked.

The red marks from the Cook's use of the rattan cane stood out on their white bottoms.

"On your knees girls," he said as he unzipped his flies and exposed his member. "And get a little closer, you've got work to do."

The two slave girls kneeled close to his groin. As their arms were tied, they had to do everything orally. Penelope took his balls in her mouth, and Hermione enveloped his shaft with her lips. They both moved their heads up and down to provide stimulation. The studs through each girl's tongue clearly excited him, and his cock became firm.

"Not a bad start," the man laughed, liberally using the crop on their backsides to spur them on. "Don't slow down until you're past the finish line!"

******

Both girls were on their knees in front of the man with the riding crop, smiling for all they were worth. Cum dribbled down their chins. Their backsides were peppered with marks from the riding crop.

"Thank you, sir," said Penelope.

"It's just lovely to have your seed on our persons," said Hermione.

"Not a bad start," said the gent, doing up his flies. "We're going to have a good deal of fun together while you're here. Stay where you are for Cook to check you over."

He turned and walked off.

******

Cook arrived and saw the two cum splattered aristocrats.

"'ave you delighted 'is Lordship, then?" she laughed. "Stand up an' let Cook check you over."

Penelope and Hermione got up and stood as before, with their legs apart. Cook looked closely at the cum dripping from their mouths.

"I see you two little tarts 'ave 'ad 'is Lordships spunk spread across your faces," said Cook. "You must 'ave done summing right. You're honoured to 'ave 'is Lordship's jizm on you."

"Yes, Cook, we're truly honoured," said Penelope.

"Thank you, Cook," said Hermione.

They both smiled as broadly as possible. The two women knew that happy slaves were what was required if they were to get themselves out of this situation.

Cook walloped Hermione with the cane, leaving another welt, and they both understood that this was the signal for them to hurry off to wherever they were commanded.

******

Dear Mistress

My fall from Grace appears to have no end. I have no control over the lust that envelops me, and I yearn for nothing other than to submit and be used.

N'Vuna ordered me to deliver goods across the city again. I have scarcely any inhibitions left, and enjoyed the humiliation I experienced being forced to flaunt my person as I walked through the streets. My bottom is black and blue after my recent correction, and I feel proud to have been disciplined, and for others to see that I have been put in my place. Slavery is deliciously erotic, and I now know my place.

After delivering the carpets, I hurried back as fast as I could so that I could have time for myself, if you follow my meaning. N'Vuna and K'Doma have been applying the Natawe oil to my sex every day, and I do not know why. I only know that I seek relief whenever the chance presents itself. I have a yearning to find release every moment that I am awake.

A voice called to me as I ran.

"Hello, white girl," said the voice. "You must be Daisy."

I turned round and saw a beautiful, slender, naked black girl. She lacked any modesty whatsoever, and seemed to delight in her nudity, the same as I now did. Could this be the girl that Penelope wrote about in her letters?

"I am N'Tumi, and I'm absolutely delighted that there is another white girl serving here," said the dark-skinned slave girl. "You Caucasians are clearly not as high and mighty as you think you are."

The girl put her hand to my sex, and it was like electricity coursing through my loins. I found it hard to speak.

"Golly gosh, you really have been dosed up, haven't you?" said the black slave. She had a refined, British public school accent, so had clearly been educated in England at some stage.

My eyes found it hard to focus, and my breathing became quicker. Her fingers were now teasing my cunny, and I craved for orgasm.

The girl grabbed me by my hair and roughly marched me, as though I was a naughty child being taken for punishment, behind one of the shops in the Market Square.

"We've got a few minutes before the owner comes out back," said N'Tumi, as she slapped my backside and licked her lips. "Look at the state you're in! Don't worry, I'm going to sort you out."

She pushed me roughly against the wall and started to fiddle again with my cunny. She pushed her digits in and out of my sex rapidly, while stroking my clitoris with her other hand. She put her mouth to my nipples and gently bit on them.

I came, shrieking and bucking my hips. Christ, when you're under the influence of the aphrodisiac, everybody knows when you come!

"There we go," said the black girl, as I tried to keep my balance. "Now you can return the favour."

She grabbed my hair again and shoved me to the floor on my back. I felt her pussy being pushed to my mouth, and when I opened my eyes I could see her backside wriggling as she faced towards my pussy. She put her hand to my cunny and started to play again. I could feel the heat in me rising again, and I started to writhe and wriggle. She stopped abruptly and looked round.

"Use your tongue, you silly white girl, or I won't finish you off," she barked. I licked as hard as I could and teased her nubbin, and so she resumed pleasuring me. I was thoroughly dominated, or more properly I should say ravished. Eventually we both moaned and shuddered as we came. Perspiration dripped across our bodies.

The black girl stood and dusted herself down.

"All done!" she laughed. N'Tumi leaned forward, grabbed my hair, and pulled me up. As I stood, she walloped my already sore backside hard, sending me on my way.

"That was quite pleasurable, Daisy," she called after me. "I'll be using you again whenever I find you."

The humiliation of being roughly taken was intense. Even though I blushed red, I couldn't wait for this to happen again.

Where will this end up? Will I ever find my way back to the person that I was?

Your loving slave

Daisy

Xxx

******

There were many guests sitting around the table. They were all male gambling friends of Lord Buscott. A hearty meal with much laughter had taken place, and now they were ready for the evening's sport to begin.

Penelope and Lady Charlbury came through, bringing two bottles of Port. They wore black servants uniform with white aprons and black stockings. Their slave collars were clearly visible. They had been serving the guests the entire evening, and had forced themselves to smile and laugh as their backsides were slapped and their bottoms were groped.

As Penelope leant forward to place the bottle on the table, she felt a hand slide up her skirt.

"These little tarts seem well up for it," said the gentleman who was helping himself to Miss Latton. "I presume fact that they're not wearing any knickers means we get some fun tonight?"

"I think it's time to start the games, don't you?" said Lord Buscott.

"Damned right, old boy!" exclaimed the rowdy gent, slipping a finger inside Penelope. She gasped and wriggled, as the piercings and the aphrodisiac had left her coveting any form of relief.

N'Suru came in, wearing what looked like a Housekeeper's uniform. She held the riding crop, the sight of which made Hermion wince.

"Right then, girls, let's see what you've got!" exclaimed the drunken Lord. "get them off!"

Penelope and Hermione hurriedly undid their aprons and let them fall to the floor. They undid the buttons on the uniforms and stepped out of them.

All of the men at the table gasped. Here were two clearly aristocratic young ladies, wearing nothing but their stockings. The slave collars were visible, and so were the rings through their nipples. As they looked closer, they could see the piercings in their cunnies that exacerbated the effects of the aphrodisiac so greatly. The two girls opened their mouths, sticking their tongues out to show the metal studs. They wriggled their hips as their exhibitionism and submission began to excite them.

Both girls closed their lips and smiled broadly, winking at Lord Buscott and his friends. They knew there was to be no slacking.

N'Suru walked up behind them. She applied a rough stroke to Penelope's backside, making her yelp and clutch her buttocks.

"Thank you, N'Suru," said Buscott. "We'll have no slacking during this horse race, will we?"

The room erupted in laughter.

"Do we have any volunteers?" asked Buscott.

"I'm game for it," exclaimed one of the gentlemen at the table.

"Count me in," said another.

They stepped forward and undid the front of their trousers.

"Off you go, girls," said Lord Buscott. "Last one to past the finishing post gets ten swats with the cane on the old derriere! And make sure you show us what's in your mouth before you swallow."

Penelope and Hermione knelt in front of the two men and began to suck as voraciously as they could. The cocks they were working on quickly became rock hard.

They were now in competition with each other, and the race had begun. The gents on the table were behaving as though they were at the races.

"I'll have fifty quid on blondie!"

"A hundred from me on the brunette! She looks decidedly filthy!"

N'Suru applied the riding crop to each girl's backside whenever one of them faltered.

"How does it feel, lads?" asked Buscott to the two men who were clearly enjoying their fellation.

"Bang on, old chap," said the first.

"The little studs in the tongue are magnificent," said the other. "I'm sure the old cannon will be firing in no time!"

Penelope felt her hair being grabbed by the man in front of her, and he began to thrust harder. She gagged as she felt the semen spurt into her mouth. As he let go of her, she tipped her head back and opened her lips to show the goo from the man who was doing up his flies. She stuck her tongue out and waggled it about to the delight of the audience.

The other gent came shortly after, but Hermione knew that her fate was sealed and she would pay the price. She opened her mouth to show the semen dripping down her chin, again getting a round of applause from the men at the table.

N'Suru pulled out the cane and saw Hermione's eyes bulge wide.

With the cum still dripping down her chin, she bent forward across the end of the table. N'Suru raised the cane and Hermione closed her eyes. The cane swished through the air and the slave girl yelped.

******

Poor Hermione stood in front of the dining table rubbing her buttocks. She had had to grit her teeth to get through the strokes, but now it was finished she felt dominated and excited again. The piercings and the aphrodisiac kept her submissive and rampant. Her thighs trembled and it was clear that she wished for release. Penelope had a similar look on her face.

"Up on the table, blondie," said the filthy Lord. "Get on your back and let's see you gallop through the final furlong."

The unfortunate slave girl climbed onto the table and lay back as instructed. She offered a splendid view of her sex as she moved her knees apart. The humiliation that she felt was exquisite.

"Over here, slave girl," said N'Suru, grabbing Penelope by the hair and bending her forward so that her face was in Hermione's pussy. "Start licking for all you're worth."

The enslaved brunette started sucking on the nubbin in front of her, and put two fingers inside Hermione's pussy. The blonde girl started to pant and closed her eyes.

N'Suru produced a polished wooden phallus from her pocket. She began rubbing Penelope's sex until she could feel wetness, and then gently eased in the cock. Miss Latton started to breath quickly and wriggled her thighs slightly.

"First to come gets ten with my new toy," said Buscott producing a evil looking wooden paddle.

The competition had begun. The aphrodisiac made it difficult for the two bare girls to control themselves. N'Suru stimulated Penelope with increasing enthusiasm. Miss Latton could feel fingers alternately teasing her cunt, and then switching to flicking the metal balls in the piercing.

The only thing that Penelope could do to compete was to tease the cunny in front of her more zealously. She flicked her tongue around the nubbin and the piercing. Hermione just had to pray that she had self-control enough to last longer than her competitor.

"Twenty on the blonde from me," shouted one voice.

Hermione wriggled and gave out a high pitched moan as she tried to control herself. Perspiration rolled down her forehead and her eyes closed.

"My money's on the brunette! She certainly showed how filthy she was in the last race!"

Penelope pushed her digits in and out of Hermione. Ian and out. In and out. Her breath became faster as her sex was teased by N'Suru.

Eventually Hermione screamed and bucked her hips as she reached nirvana. Her eyes closed with relief. Penelope came a few moments later to the delight of the audience.

Both girls stayed in position, naked and shaking. N'Suru removed the phallus from Penelope's cunny.

******

Hermione yelped with each swat that the filthy Lord applied. At the end, her backside was glowing several shades of red.

"What shall we do for the next race?" laughed Lord Buscott.


12