The Heiress Ch. 14

Story Info
"I beg you to play with my cunny, Mistress!"
4.5k words
4.68
13.3k
8

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who took them both back to Natawe to enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

They have both now been blackmailed by Lady Cecilia Bibury, and are now under servitude to her. Cecilia tricked them into signing documents that could be used in court, which might result in long prison sentences in England, or slavery for life in Natawe.

She has taken them to England, so that they can be used to further the interests of the Bibury Trading Company.

Currently they are both slaving at Buscott House in their birthday suits.

Daisy has come under the influence of N'Dula, and has consented to slavery. She has been lent to N'Vuna and K'Doma, who run a carpet shop in the market square.

How will Penelope now get out of this mess? Will she ever be free again?

******

Daisy had begged to have the collar placed around her neck, thinking that she could ask for it to be removed at any time. However, her owner had now asserted complete discretion over when (or if) the slave girl would ever again be allowed her freedom.

N'Dula had had Daisy officially leased to N'Vuna and K'Doma, with two covenants:

-Daisy would be compelled to write regularly describing her degradations;

-She would be denied clothing at all times, apart from her slave collar.

This sealed things completely with regard to Natawe's Byzantine laws of slavery for at least the next three months. Daisy might find her predicament demanding, but she would simply have to get through it.

N'Dula opened the letter from Daisy. She had ordered the white slave girl to write every few days, describing how her person was being used at the carpet shop. This was as exciting as pornography, and reinforced to the bare girl her exact place in Natawe society. Putting onto paper her daily humiliation and submission, in the most graphic detail, would make the enslaved American re-live each experience, underlining the fact that she had no control over what would happen to her, or which acts she would be compelled to perform.

******

Dear Mistress N'Dula

Each day that I slave at the carpet shop removes another layer of my dignity and composure. I am sinking faster and faster, and accepting my place. I am now devoted to pleasing those that have title to my person.

This morning N'Vuna took steps to deepen my understanding of my position. The day began with me being ordered to bend forward, in the middle of the market square, and touch my toes while my cruel black taskmistress walloped my backside with the awful carpet beater, which I am obliged to refer to as the Bruiser.

The experience is totally humbling. There are very few slaves compelled to labour in the buff, and I am one of them. I am obliged to count each wallop, and then thank N'Vuna for teaching me my status. The free citizens, and their clothed slaves, gathered round for the exotic view of a white woman being punished in the bare.

After this I was ordered to put my hands behind my back. N'Vuna tied them, wrist to elbow, taking any remaining dignity from me. I was ordered to lie on my back at the front of the shop, where the crowd could clearly see me. My taskmistress pushed my knees wide, and popped a cushion just near my cunny. She kneeled down on it, between my legs, and it was clear that this particular ordeal had only just begun.

"So, slave girl," said N'Vuna. "Whatever should I do now?"

The crowd laughed. I knew I should respond quickly, and to N'Vuna's pleasing, or the Bruiser would be brought out again.

"Please do with me whatever gives you pleasure, Mistress N'Vuna," I replied. I had to enunciate clearly and loudly so that everybody could hear.

"Do you have any suggestions, my naked white American?"

"Perhaps you wish to play with my cunny?" I spoke clearly and loudly, delighting the crowd.

I could hear their comments as they watched my degradation.

"Bare white girl love being used!" said a voice. The crowd laughed.

"Is that what you want, my slave", said my taskmistress.

"Yes," I said, blushing beet red. I knew well the words that she wanted to hear. I knew I had to smile as I spoke. "I beg you to play with my cunny Mistress N'Vuna! Please show the crowd how libidinous your slave is!"

She picked up a jar of the Natawe aphrodisiac and poured some into her cupped hand. She turned her wrist, and the balm was allowed to dribble across my sex. In seconds I started to breath faster and found it difficult to focus my eyes. The fire was lit and I knew nothing other than the need for release.

"I'm not sure what I should do now?" said N'Vuna, in sarcastic act of looking confused. A black slave girl in the crowd giggled.

"Please rub it around my cunny lips, Mistress N'Vuna," I shouted. "I beg you to show the crowd how filthy your white slave can be."

"Well, if you insist," said my taskmistress.

She began to knead my cunny lips and play with my nubbin. I was wet, and could feel her fingers slide around the most private part of my person. My hips wriggled and bucked. I kept my eyes locked on those of N'Vuna. It was important that I looked at the person that owned me, that humiliated me, that was driving me to orgasm in front of a crowd of people in the market square.

"Look at slave!" said a female voice in the crowd, giggling. "She begging to be owned and used!"

"They're all laughing at you, slave girl," said N'Vuna. "Your hips are wriggling with delight at the prospect of being publicly humiliated. What will happen if you don't please?"

"You will apply the Bruiser to your slovenly, bare slave!" I replied, smiling.

"Who owns you!" she spoke, smiling casually.

"You do, Mistress," I said as her fingers slid in and out of my cunny, while her other hand played my clitoris like an instrument.

"Who says when you are allowed to come?"

"You , Mistress!"

"Beg."

"Please, Mistress N'Vuna," I shouted while wriggling my groin. "Please let me come in front of the crowd like the brazen, libidinous slave that I am!"

N'Vuna turned to the crowd.

"I just don't know what to do," she said, putting on a comedic act of confusion for the crowd. "This brazen little white tart is begging me to allow her to climax. Surely no respectable person would desire such an act of humiliation and degradation in public?"

I knew well what N'Vuna desired me to say. I have to confess, the act of submission, and the Natawe oil, robbed me of all sense of decorum. I wanted it badly.

"I have no dignity, and am nothing but your slave, Mistress N'Vuna," I said, looking her in the eye. "I beg you to make me moan in front of everybody in the Market Square. I beg you. I beg you. I beg you."

"So you're actually nothing but my naked, filthy slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want nothing more than for the crowd to see me giving my all for you."

N'Vuna was pushing her fingers in and out of me faster now. Her thumb flicked and teased my clitoris frantically, and I rubbed myself against it.

"Then let's all see you come, naked slave girl."

All I knew was that I was her plaything, and that she controlled every part of me, every act that I performed. I wanted nothing other than to writhe naked in front of her, and give her the performance that she demanded. I wanted nothing other than to be owned and used by her.

As I realised this, I came loudly, bucking my hips, for what seemed like forever. My body was covered in perspiration. The humiliation was complete. My head fell back and I closed my eyes. I knew my place.

"Up you get, slave girl, and don't tarry," said my taskmistress.

I stood up as quickly as I could, bearing in mind my arms were tied, and smiled at the crowd, blushing pink all over with humiliation. The Natawe oil was starting to excite me again.

I have been basted with the oil every day. I don't know what I am being prepared for, but I've reached the stage where my only desire is to provide pleasure.

Your loving slave

Daisy

Xxxxx

******

Lady Persephone Buscott relaxed on her bed, and pulled up her nightdress. She laid her head back against the comfortable, fleshy 'pillow', which was in actual fact Hermione's bottom. The naked white slave girl was draped along the top of the bed, providing her posterior as a cushion.

Penelope had her mouth to Persephone's cunny and was providing cunnilingus. Her Ladyship smiled broadly as her clitoris was flicked and sucked on by the nude slave girl positioned between her legs. The stud that had been applied to Miss Latton's tongue provided exquisite pleasure.

Lord and Lady Buscott had agreed to share the two slave girls. Her husband would use them for sport and gambling purposes during the evening, and she would have them for the rest of the day for her creative purposes.

Lady Bibury had excelled herself this time in providing the two white ladies. These were the most beautiful and libidinous slaves that Persephone had yet played with. The piercings in each girl's sex included two small metal balls that pushed up against the slave's nubbin. Inside each ball were tiny bearings that shook whenever the girl moved. Unless the girl stood completely still, the vibrations would drive her to the depths of desire.

N'Suru, the black slave girl from Natawe, would rub the Natawe aphrodisiac around their sex every other day. Together with the piercings, this made the girls almost delirious with desire at all times. The way that their hips wriggled and their nipples stood to attention embarrassed the two girls in front of their peers, and Persephone delighted in watching them blush from head to toe.

The rings pierced through their nipples looked divine. Together with the gold collars around their necks, and the studs applied to each slave's tongue, this provided a most erotic uniform for these well brought up English aristocrats, demonstrating clearly how their circumstances had been so drastically reduced.

Lady Buscott came, breathing heavily, and smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Come on, my little nymphs," said Persephone. "We're going to make some art together!"

******

Persephone wore jodhpurs, riding boots and a pressed white shirt as she marched across the grounds of Buscott Manor. In her hands was a riding crop to keep the slave girls motivated.

She had the confident air of a horsewoman, and exuded sexuality and dominance, which was what attracted her husband to her in the first place. She was also a talented artist, and was responsible for many of the statues around the estate.

Hermione and Penelope hurried along behind. They were still quite nude, and struggled somewhat. As they walked, the stimulation provided by the piercings was evident, and they stepped clumsily whenever the arousal became too much to bear. Whenever the girls began to straggle, Lady Buscott used her riding crop on their derrieres, bringing them back to reality.

"Come on, girls," said Persephone. "You're going to be immortalised. Future generations will visit the Buscott estate and enjoy the sight of your delectable bodies."

As they walked across the grounds, they came across numerous statues of naked women, all depicting erotic poses. The first one that they came across was of a girl touching herself between her legs, the expression on her face indicating she was looking around to see if anybody was spying on her.

"That was my first effort," laughed the Lady of the House. "It's quite tame compared to the later work."

As they progressed through the grounds, they came across depictions of sapphic love in all of its varieties. It was clear what the two bare slave girls were to be used for.

Eventually, they reached the top of a hill, where there was a block of stone. Next to the stone was a hammer and chisel.

"Now let's arrange you, my little nymphs," said Persephone, giggling. "I'm very quick at this, but you're still going to have to stay still for quite a while."

******

The double-ended phallus was made of glass, making it both smooth and firm. Penelope and Hermione were on their hands and knees, backside to backside, with the phallus inside their cunnies. The stimulation to their nubbins from the long walk across the estate had meant that they were wet and delirious with excitement, so they were able to take in the glass cock with little bother.

Hermione could feel the phallus inside her, and every few minutes she would wriggle against it a little, hoping that Lady Buscott would not notice her covertly trying to achieve release. Her backside had several bruises, as the Lady of the house had applied the riding crop each time the slave girl had tried to pleasure herself.

Penelope had her eyes closed and her mouth open, trying desperately not to move. She was close to cumming, but they had both been told that if they orgasmed they would be punished severely. The effect of the aphrodisiac was that one could not achieve release quietly. As one arrived at one's destination, as it were, there would be a good deal of shaking and moaning.

Both girls perspired as they posed. They had been in this position for over an hour, and the effects of the damned aphrodisiac just wouldn't abate. Lady Buscott was indeed correct about her deftness in carving. The statue was quickly taking shape in front of them, showing the two slave girls playing with the double cock.

"Right then," that will do for this morning," said Lady Buscott. "We'll come back later this afternoon to finish off. But you two can give me a show. Off you go!"

Hermione and Penelope took the hint, and began to writhe athletically against the dildo. They bucked and moaned, breathing heavily. Penelope put her fingers to her pierced nipples and played, while Hermione put a hand to her clitoris. As they wriggled, the piercing in their sex stimulated them further. This was utterly humiliating, and reinforced the fact that as slaves they could be ordered to perform any degrading act in public, and could not stop themselves being excited. As this realisation dawned upon them, they moaned and shook as they came.

"Come on, girls," laughed Lady Buscott. "You're going to pose in the studio now."

She started to walk towards Buscott House.

"Make sure you bring that cock with you. It'll be the perfect prop for our next tableau."

******

Dear Mistress N'Dula

You did not tell me the details of my lease to N'Vuna, but obviously your slave will do whatever is she is commanded, and I will bear it with a smile. I long to be back at the villa, serving you.

Today, I delivered goods to the other side of the city, and was again caught by the naked black slave who uses my person at her convenience. N'Tumi was waiting for me as I turned the corner, and grabbed my by my hair, roughly marching me into a side alley. To be honest, I no longer struggle as my need for release is so great.

N'Tumi bent me forward, and put her fingers to my sex, bringing me to the boil. In no time at all I was wet and my nipples were erect. This was her usual method of control. When she has brought me to the brink, she stops, and will do nothing further until I get on my knees and pleasure her. She is rough with me, as she delights in the situation I am now in. A few short weeks ago I was the owner of Penelope, and had my own estate. Now I'm a naked slave girl running across town, on heat continuously, showing my bruised backside to everybody in the city.

She held me to her bare, shaved pussy by my hair, and I licked voraciously. I sucked hard on her clitoris and put my finger inside her. Within a few minutes, she shook and moaned as she climaxed.

She pulled me to my feet, and pulled my head back, putting her fingers to my cunny. I perspired and bucked my hips against her fingers, longing for release. I was so close.

Suddenly we were doused with cold water by one of the local residents. I looked up and saw the free citizen shouting at us from a window above, holding an empty bucket.

"Get out of here!" the voice shouted. "Filthy bare slaves fuck somewhere else!"

We ran from the alley, water dripping down our nude bodies. It was so unfair that N'Tumi had orgasmed, but I was still desperate to complete the journey.

"Never mind, Daisy," said N'Tumi, slapping my already bruised bottom. "It was very nice for me. Maybe you'll come the next time I catch you?"

She laughed and walked off, leaving me rubbing my thighs together in the middle of the street, anticipating another walloping when I got back to the shop. N'Vuna would not be happy that I had been fucking in an alleyway again, and being completely soaked was all the evidence that she needed of my being caught in the act.

The heat in my sex is now unbearable. The aphrodisiac is applied every day now, and I am teased at every opportunity.

Your loving slave

Daisy

Xxxx

******

Penelope and Hermione stood with their wrists tied together behind their backs. The ropes binding them extended to a pulley, which Persephone had adjusted so that their arms were pulled upwards behind them. This forced them to bend forward at ninety degrees.

She then positioned them so that they were facing away from each other, with their derrieres touching. With the aid of some lubricant, and some stimulation with her fingers, she had inserted the double ended glass cock into each girl's sex.

They were both trembling and perspiring. The heat from the aphrodisiac, and the vibrations from the piercings during the walk back from the estate, had again brought them close to orgasm.

Lady Buscott had her easel set up, and had sketched out the erotic set piece in front of her. She had now added the necessary pigments to her palette, and picked up a brush.

"Now start to play, you naughty nymphs," she commanded. "But don't rush yourselves. If you come before I finish painting, then you'll feel the paddle on those delightful white bottoms!"

Lady Charlbury and Miss Latton began to grind slowly against each other, being careful not to reach the end until ordered. Their pierced nipples were firmly erect, and it was all they could do to hold back from climaxing.

It was clear that, although Lady Buscott was a most talented artist, she was primarily a pornographer. The estate was full of erotic statues, which must have involved the degradation of many young women while they modelled. Around the studio where they now sat, there were dozens of beautiful paintings depicting the most creative sapphic athleticism.

There was also a large camera, with a bellows. Penelope recalled being commanded to pose and perform for the camera while at Lady Bibury's residence many months ago, on her previous enslavement in Natawe. Would her person be exploited again? She recalled how the photos had been sold under counters in both England and America, causing her several embarrassing experiences as she was recognised in the street.

******

"Yes, I'm happy with this one," said Persephone. "I'm going to have this framed and put in the ballroom. You can both finish yourselves off now."

She walked off to clean her brushes. Hermione and Penelope began to grind against each other more aggressively. The need for relief was urgent now, as they had sat there edging each other for over an hour.

12