The Heiress Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a plan for getting those incriminating documents from Lady Bibury," said Hermione, trembling as she bucked her hips. "But we'll need to find where the aphrodisiac oil is kept."

Penelope could hear, but neither of them had any spare energy to focus on discussing the matter further. After a few minutes of frantic wriggling and grinding, they both came loudly, moaning and shrieking.

******

Dear Mistress

Today I found out why I had been lathered with the aphrodisiac every day, and why N'Vuna had delighted making me orgasm in front of a crowd.

I woke to find myself being fucked by K'Doma. It was very sensual to regain consciousness and realise that my taskmaster's shaft was thrusting in and out of this slave's cunny. To be honest, my dreams are now mostly erotic, and returning to a reality of being ridden ferociously seemed like a continuation of those dreams. After his goo had been deposited over my body, I then pleasured N'Vuna to orgasm with my tongue.

As soon as I had finished providing my person for their pleasure, N'Vuna grabbed my hair and dragged me through to the shop, where she picked up the metal leash and affixed the links to my slave collar.

"It's your first visit to the Temple," said my heavy handed taskmistress, laughing. "We'll all be able to see the results of your training."

After I helped her dress, she yanked the leash and I trotted off naked with her to the city's main temple. She took the Punisher with her, and walloped my backside if I tarried during the long walk. Once again, the locals were able to ogle a naked white girl walking through the streets.

We reached the temple and N'Vuna marched me inside.

I have no knowledge of the local religions here, but the Nataweans are clearly sexually curious. There were many statues of their different gods, both male and female, dressed in fine clothes. The temple was full, and I was ushered to the front where the high priest seemed to be waiting for my arrival. N'Vuna handed him the leash.

"Here she is," she said to the priest, smiling. "I've been preparing her for weeks now. I believe she'll give a good show."

"Thank you, N'Vuna," said the middle aged black priest, who turned to the congregation. "We will now satisfy the God of Pleasure, K'Shasha!"

I was marched over to a statue of a man in the middle of the stage. Two beautiful ebony slave girls, dressed in gold smocks, approached, and one of them took the leash from the priest.

The statue was life-size, and was carved out of lacquered wood. It depicted K'Shasha in a reclining position, laying back and sitting up on his elbows. It was draped in a gold robe, and something below the stomach was immediately noticeable. There was a bulge clearly visible from underneath the robe.

"Satisfy K'Shasha!" shouted a voice from the congregation, and cheer went around the temple.

One of the slave girls pulled the robe from the statue, revealing an erect wooden phallus. The other girl poured oil over the member and lubricated it with her hands. It was clear what part I was to play in this ceremony.

"Let the tribute begin!" announced the priest, and the two slave girls ushered me over to the statue. They applied some oil to my cunny, and the touch of their fingers made my sex tingle.

They teased me in front of the crowd, which brought more cheers from the free citizens watching. After a few minutes my hips were grinding against their fingers. I was desperate for release. The humiliation and submission, as well as the stimulation, made me wet for what was to happen next.

"It is time for the slave to be honoured by K"Shasha!" intoned the priest.

The slaves pushed me forward so that my legs were either side of the reclining statue. One girl adjusted my sex so that the cock was touching my cunny lips, and the other slave slowly but firmly pushed me down by my shoulders. In a few seconds I had enveloped the phallus inside me. I was already starting to grind against the wooden member when the slaves bound my arms behind me, wrist to elbow.

The priest approached and grabbed me by my hair firmly. He used his grip to move me up and down on the phallus. I started to breath heavily.

"K'Shasha will be pleased with this tribute," said the priest smiling at the crowd. He continued talking as he lifted me up and down on the cock. By this time I was not aware of anything that he was saying.

I could feel K'Shasha inside me as I rode him. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Citizens in the crowd shouted out with excitement, and the priest responded, but I could not make out the words. Each cycle brought me closer to release, which was all that I desired.

The priest started to move me faster and faster, and I rode their god harder. The fire in my sex became hotter and hotter, and I felt like I was going to explode. I was naked, humiliated, bound and wet in front of the whole congregation. My nipples stood to attention and perspiration rolled down my nude body. I was a naked and rampant, being fucked by a god in front of the crowd. I was provided for their entertainment, and I could not have felt more enslaved.

At that moment I came loudly, shrieking with delight while bouncing up and down. My eyes bulged wide due to the exquisite pleasure that took over my entire body.

The crowd cheered, and the ceremony was over.

I hope my diaries have pleased you, Mistress. I desire for nothing other than to serve. Please take me back so that I can provide you with whatever pleasure that you desire.

Your loving slave

Daisy

Xxxxx

12