The Heiress Ch. 16

Story Info
Daisy knew she was about to receive a paddling.
4.4k words
4.55
12.7k
5

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who took them both back to Natawe to enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

They have both now been blackmailed by Lady Cecilia Bibury, and are now under servitude to her. Cecilia tricked them into signing documents that could be used in court, which might result in long prison sentences in England, or slavery for life in Natawe. Lady Cecilia took them to England, where their bodies were used to encourage investment in her Natawe business interests.

They have now arrived back in Natawe, serving in the Royal Palace, as naked as Eve, where Lady Cecilia is visiting her friend, Queen N'Zana.

Daisy has come under the influence of N'Dula, and has consented to slavery. She has been lent to N'Tada, who runs a tavern in the capital city. Her days are spent serving customers in the bare.

How will Penelope now get out of this mess? Will she ever be free again?

******

Daisy was riding the member of Sidney Carruthers, the British Trade Envoy to Natawe. He sat on a secluded bench in the tavern, while the naked American girl had her knees either side of him facing away. He could see her fabulous buttocks as she moved up and down.

She had been liberally daubed with the aphrodisiac every day for weeks now, and together with the hot Natawe summer weather, she had to admit there was only one word to describe her current mood -- rampant! She was completely focused on climaxing for a third time.

"Over you go, my dear," he said, pushing her forward.

As Sidney approached middle age, he had decided to embrace his penchant for administering corporal punishment. N'Tada's slaves were both compelled (and to some extent willing) to explore his fetish. Daisy, being a well brought up white girl, was his current favourite.

She faced the floor, arms forward outstretched, while her legs were either side of the diplomat, presenting her bottom to him. He referred to this as the wheelbarrow, and Daisy knew she was about to receive a paddling. He picked up a riding crop and took aim.

Daisy yelped with each stroke, but knew she had to stay perfectly still. The humiliation, nudity and submission flustered her.

"Are you having fun, slave girl?" he asked.

"Absolutely Mister Carruthers," she replied. "Please may I have another?"

"Your perfect white skin reminds me of my assistant, Jemima," he exclaimed. "By Jingo, I'd love to paddle her like this."

Daisy made a mental note of the girl's name. One of her duties was to relay gossip from the Tavern's clients to N'Tada, who would then sell the information to a contact at the Royal Palace.

******

Penelope could feel K'Tengi's cock slamming into her sex. She was bent forward across the table in his quarters. He gripped her hair tightly as he ferociously rammed his rod into her wet pussy. He slapped her backside loudly as he rutted.

It wouldn't be long before she was howling and moaning as she came again. The aphrodisiac had been rubbed into her cunt by the Maids that very morning, and she had no control over the fire that burned between her thighs. The piercing in her sex amplified her desire further. Being naked and used roughly aroused her intensely.

She was now back in the Natawe Royal Palace, serving Queen N'Zana's court with her person. As soon as the ship had returned from England, Lady Cecilia made sure that Penelope and Lady Hermione were stripped naked and providing their bodies for Palace business.

K'Tengi pulled Penelope up by her hair and withdrew his black cock.

"Here's your breakfast, posh white girl," he said, pushing her down to her knees and shoving his manhood between her lips. He held her hair tightly as he fucked her mouth. Penelope teased his balls with her fingers as his organ went back and forth. Saliva was dribbling down her face as she fellated. K'Tengi could feel the piercing in her tongue against his shaft.

Suddenly K'Tengi lifted her up and roughly placed her, on her back, on the table. He quickly adjusted her so that head fell back over the edge, leaving her looking at his erect manhood. In a couple of seconds he had put his member back into her mouth and was again rutting, with his hands on her full breasts. Penelope spread her legs and placed a hand to her pussy, stroking her clit, giving a pleasant view to K'Tengi, and the possibility of sexual release to herself. K'Tengi leaned forward and flicked the piercing that rested against her clitoris. The tiny bearings inside rattled, and brought the naked white slave girl closer to release.

This proceeded for a few minutes, until K'Tengi withdrew and spun Miss Latton around so her head pointed in the opposite direction. He grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him, pushing his cock inside her cunny again. He held her thighs tightly as he rammed into her -- faster and faster.

Sweat poured down Penelope's body, mixing with the dried cum from the last time K'Tengi deposited his seed across her. The bare white girl shuddered and started to moan loudly as she found release. He Pulled out his cock, and sprayed the bare slave girl with his semen.

Penelope quickly got up from the table, knelt before him and licked his cock clean. She had no idea whether she was going to be given another helping.

K'Tengi lifted her up by her hair, spun her round and slapped her backside.

"Off you go, slave girl," he said as she hurried off with saliva and cum decorating her skin. "I'll likely use you again tomorrow!"

******

Penelope ran naked along the corridor of the Palace. Both she and Lady Hermione had become accustomed to being the only slaves who performed their duties without garments. She bumped into Hermione, who looked similarly dishevelled.

"I see K'Tengi didn't give you any rest," said Hermione, noticing the fluids that were apparent all over her friend. They both ran quickly towards the kitchens.

Miss Latton noticed that Hermione also wore evidence of coitus.

"Who were you despatched to service?" asked Penelope.

"I had to pleasure both K'Poto and his wife N'Beka," replied Lady Charlbury, rubbing her reddened buttocks as she ran. "They like to use the cane and the strap. My bloody bum is going to be bloody sore for a bloody week!"

N'Deva, the Queen's personal Maid, stepped into the corridor. Both members of the British aristocracy knelt before her and put their hands behind their heads, exposing themselves and pushing their breasts out.

The Maid walked around the two kneeling slaves. She noted the dried semen on their bodies and across their faces. The bruising on Hermione's bottom showed that she had been used to the full by the dominant couple that she had been serving. She questioned them both, and the two girls had to recount their sexual adventures in detail as other courtiers and slave girls walked past.

"Get yourselves down to the kitchens," barked N'Deva.

The two girls hurried off.

******

Penelope stood next to the table in the kitchen. Her legs were two feet apart, and her hands were behind her head. She pushed out her breasts submissively.

Lady Hermione Charlbury was bent forward across the kitchen table. N'Sana, the black slave girl that worked with them, sat on a stool behind her. N'Sana wore a white smock, making it clear that she was superior to the two bare western girls.

Poor Hermione moaned and shuddered as N'Sana daubed copious amounts of the gooey aphrodisiac around her sex. She could feel the black girl's fingers pushing in and out of her pussy and her anus. The excitement in her loins was unbearable. N'Sana walloped her every time it looked like she was about to cum.

After a few minutes, the quivering Lady Charlbury was ordered to stand up and assume the position.

"It's your turn now, Penelope," laughed N'Sana. "Bend over and prepare to be basted, then it will be time for you to attend to Lady Cecilia."

Penelope bent forward across the table and readied herself.

******

Jemima sat in the ramshackle Natawe tea shop, watching the naked black slave girl.

The beautiful, nude ebony girl seemed to appear in the street most days just as Jemima was finishing her day at the Embassy. Her pert breasts and magnificent backside rendered Jemima flustered and short of breath.

Over the course of a week the prim and proper white girl had followed the collared beauty, and now ogled her from across the street.

Yesterday she had witnessed the bare skinned girl ravish another slave in a nearby alley. Today, she seemed to be having an argument with her mistress, the owner of a dress shop.

The mistress pulled out a wooden paddle and ordered the girl to turn around.

******

N'Tumi had been working in her usual slapdash, lackadaisical fashion. The lack of progress in sorting out the materials and the garments was frustrating her owner, who rebuked her harshly.

"Slave girl work harder or get paddle!" she barked.

N'Tumi wasn't going to put up with this.

"Go and fuck yourself, you uncultured old hag," she responded. "You sound like a fish wife when you speak!"

N'Tumi was the most aggressive slave. One of the few weapons she possessed, to make up for her complete lack of clothing, was her upbringing. The best English schools meant she was educated, well-spoken, and held herself like a lady. However, it was her owner who held the awful implement that she was compelled to refer to as The Corrector, and it was clear that it was about to be used.

"Now you dun it!" shouted the mistress. "Bend over and show bum!"

N'Tumi gritted her teeth and prepared for some harshness to be applied across her buttocks.

******

Jemima wanted to touch herself. The nude black girl was about to be spanked with an awful looking implement in the middle of the street! She nearly dropped her teacup as she heard the sound of wood against bare flesh. The slave girl grimaced but didn't make a sound.

******

Penelope and Hermione stood in the Royal sauna, next to a long marble slab. Their current task was to massage and give pleasure Lady Cecilia, the terrifying business woman who had entrapped and blackmailed them via forged documents that bore their signatures.

They had mostly adjusted to their nudity, but the black slave girls that were allowed to wear garments tended to tease them about their lack of modesty.

"Nice white titties on show again!" said the black girl who brought the massage oil. She wore the customary white smock that was denied to Lady Hermione and Miss Latton, and carried a leather strap to punish the two white girls if they stepped out of line.

"And nicely bruised bum too," she added, stroking the bruises on Hermione's buttocks. "Looks like white girl get big wallop!"

Hermione knew it was useless to try to defend her honour. The aphrodisiac applied to her sex, and the erotic piercings, meant that the two girls were now quite libidinous (but very well brought up) sex slaves, who were used to the full at the Palace. Any attempt at modesty or superiority was wasted. The warmer weather made them even more rampant than usual.

"Queen N'Zana say you use this oil when massage Lady Cecilia," said the dark-skinned slave girl. "Otherwise you get more punish."

The clothed girl reinforced the point by forcefully applying the strap to Penelope's delicate white bum, making her flinch and squeal.

******

Jemima Thrupp grew up in the Cotswolds in a nice middle-class family. Although she went to a good school, her family were not particularly wealthy.

She longed for travel and sexual excess, which would never be permitted in her small village, so she opted to study for the British diplomatic service exams. After passing with flying colours, she had a pick of foreign assignments. The mystery and legendary excesses of Natawe intrigued her, so the choice pretty much made itself.

Her days were spent working under a strict office manager called Mrs Strickland. Absolute silence and decorum were the rule in the Embassy administration office where she applied herself. She had to prepare papers for Sidney Carruthers, her ambitious and somewhat leering boss.

However, after work and at weekends she was at liberty to explore wherever she wished.

She had noticed the nude black girl on her first walk around the city, and followed her to the dress shop. There was a ramshackle stall nearby selling tea, which she decided would be her vantage point whenever she wanted to admire the unfortunate black girl who had been compelled to labour in her skin.

******

N'Tumi rubbed her sore backside and resumed her task. She was no more motivated than before, but her owner knew she would hold her mouth for at least a couple of hours.

This slave was both conceited and hard work, thought her owner.

******

Jemima had ogled the nude slave for days. Today was the day that she was going to visit the shop where she toiled.

******

Lady Cecilia Bibury entered the sauna room. Hermione and Penelope, without saying a word, began to undress her. They were excited at the prospect of serving and, most likely, rutting with Lady Bibury. At the same time, they were fearful of this domineering, manipulative member of the British aristocracy.

Cecilia lay face down on the marble slab, with a cushion for her head, and a towel across her bottom. The modesty it afforded her reinforced how exposed the two slave girls felt, and she knew this.

"Get started, my posh little slave girls," said their Mistress. "Otherwise there will be a few more bruises applied to those dimpled derrieres."

Lady Charlbury and Miss Latton knew they should get to it quickly. Hermione picked up the oil that had been given to them earlier, and poured it over Cecilia's back. Penelope climbed on top and began to use her body to massage her cruel Mistress.

"That's the ticket," said Lady Bibury. " and don't slacken."

Penelope pushed her groin against Cecilia's backside, putting her weight onto the domina. She moved her breasts in a circular motion around her owner's back.

Hermione also climbed aboard, with her knees either side of Cecilia's legs. She poured the oil, and used her sex to massage Cecilia's calves.

Both slave girls were becoming aroused again. Lady Cecilia had a fabulous body, and although she was always cruel and manipulative, the submissiveness and sensuality of massaging her made them desperate for release. Both girls began to moan as they worked.

"Time to do the other side," said Lady Bibury, turning over and removing her towel. Penelope poured the oil across her Mistress' breasts and rubbed her body against them.

Cecilia's eyes fluttered and she began to moan and breath quickly. Penelope didn't expect this, as her Mistress was always so in control as she dominated them. Lady Bibury seemed quite flustered, but the slave girls knew that they should proceed if they didn't want to be paddled.

Hermione poured the oil across Cecilia's sex and began to rub it into her pussy lips. Lady Bibury abruptly lifted her bottom up and moaned as the fingers teased her most intimate places. She began to writhe and moan.

"The.....oil...."

Cecilia could hardly speak. Penelope sniffed the contents of the jug.

"Crikey, Hermione," said Penelope. "That slave girl gave us the aphrodisiac to use."

They both realised the implications. The slave who gave them the oil had clearly intended for Lady Bibury to come under the influence of the Natawe oil so that she could be controlled. Was it the Queen who was behind this?

Slave girls mostly had the ointment applied across their sex in order to keep them rampant and submissive. Lady Bibury had had it liberally daubed across her entire body, including her breasts, her bottom and her sex. She was now finding it difficult to form a complete sentence.

"She's now under our control," said Penelope. "This is the chance we've been waiting for!"

"Agreed, but I'm as hot and wet as the tropics right now," replied Lady Charlbury. "I desperately need to cum, otherwise I'm going to faint."

Penelope felt the same, but felt she could hold on just a while longer. Lady Charlbury pushed her sex towards Cecilia's cunny, intertwining her legs in a scissor position. She gyrated her cunt against Lady Bibury's clit.

The domineering Mistress moaned and found it difficult to focus. She had never experienced the aphrodisiac before, and was desperately trying to make sense of what was happening.

Penelope played with Cecilia's nipples, at the same time as rubbing her own cunny.

Hermione pulled away for a second, and Cecilia's face became desperate.

"Please....don't....stop," she moaned. Hermione resumed stimulating her for a few seconds.

"We need to know where you've kept the documents bearing our signatures," said Penelope, fiddling with herself.

"Anything...." responded Cecilia softly.

"Where are they?"

Hermione tickled Lady Bibury's sex gently and then withdrew her fingers.

"Come on, tell us, Mistress, or we'll leave you lying there without release."

Cecilia revealed the locked box where the papers were kept, and also informed Penelope where the keys were kept. The two slave girls looked at each other and nodded.

Penelope hurried off to Lady Bibury's rooms, wet with excitement. She knew she had to control herself until the task was complete.

Hermione resumed rubbing her sex against Cecilia. They both breathed heavily as they came close to climax, then shuddered and moaned as they found release. Then Lady Charlbury started again......

******

Jemima walked inside the clothing shop and saw N'Tumi leaning against the wall.

"I wondered long it would be before you visited our little stall," said the nude slave girl. "You've had your eye on me for days."

Jemima swallowed. She was nervous enough, but being caught out like this took her completely off guard.

"Don't worry," said N'Tumi as she put her hand behind Jemima's neck and pulled her close. "I'm not going to bite you."

She put her lips to the British girl's mouth and kissed. Jemima could feel the black girl's tongue exploring her palate. N'Tumi leaned forward, and the prim white lady fell backward onto a pile of clothing.

"Please stop!" begged Jemima. "Somebody could walk in at any minute!"

"That's the fun of it isn't it?" replied N'Tumi, pulling up the English lady's skirt. Before she could say anything further, Jemima felt her knickers being pulled down. The slave girl was right -- the idea of being caught was just as exciting as watching poor N'Tumi being paddled. She could feel the slave girl's tongue pushing into her sex, and her eyes closed with rapture.

"Christ, it's like crawling through the jungle down there," spluttered the naked black girl, plucking pubic hairs from her mouth. "Don't move a muscle."

The slave girl grabbed a jug of water and some soap from a nearby stool, and then jumped on top of the free British girl. She pushed her sex into Jemima's mouth.

"That will keep you busy," she barked. "If you don't put some effort into it, I'll twist your nipples so hard they'll sting for a week."

To reinforce her point, she pinched Jemima's pussy lips sharply. The white girl began cunnilingus, motivated by the threat of discomfort. At the same time she could feel what seemed like a razor being applied to her lady garden!

12