The Heiress Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In less than a minute N'Tumi was finished, and gently stroked the shaved cunny in front of her. The sense of submission drove Jemima to apply herself more energetically to N'Tumi's pussy.

N'Tumi put her tongue to the engorged pink clitoris and began to weave her magic. Jemima retuned the favour enthusiastically, and within a couple of minutes both girls shuddered with pleasure.

They lay next to each other for a minute, and then Jemima stood up. She didn't know what to say. A slave girl had thoroughly used and abused her, and it felt good. She reached down, trying to find her knickers.

"Are you looking for these?" said N'Tumi, holding the undergarments and pulling the elastic taut as though she was using a catapult. She let go of one end, and the twanging elastic sent the knickers out of the rear window to heaven knows where.

"I don't know why you British girls bother wearing these things," laughed the beautiful naked black girl. "You always seem to lose them within a few weeks of arriving in Natawe."

Jemima straightened her clothing and hurried off. She had been deflowered, de-bushed and de-knickered in less than ten minutes. Her person had been completely plundered. In her mind she was planning her next visit to the shop.

******

Penelope found the papers in Cecilia's room. They were now all burning in the fireplace. Both of the English girls were now free from the blackmail.

However, they were both still naked and enslaved, but that was just one further hurdle for them to negotiate.

Miss Latton hurried back to the sauna to relieve Hermione, and hopefully to find some relief herself. As she entered, the sight she encountered brought on a sharp intake of breath.

Hermione stood naked and proud, legs apart, hands behind her head, pushing out her breasts.

On the massage table, Queen N'Zana was riding the naked Lady Cecilia!

Lady Bibury was on all fours, the effects of the aphrodisiac clearly showing on her face. The Queen was equally bare, and had a phallus strapped around her groin. She was thrusting the toy in and out of Cecilia's cunt while pulling Her Ladyship's hair back.

"Who owns you, bitch?" barked Her Majesty, the light glinting off of her gorgeous black skin as she rode the nude white member of the British aristocracy.

"You...... do...... Your Majesty!" came the stifled reply.

******

N'Tumi thought back to the day that she was put on the auction block. After the most expensive education in Britain at Cheltenham Ladies' College, she returned to find her family had fallen on hard times. The debt meant that she would be sold into slavery.

She was furious!

Her father begged her forgiveness, but the betrayal stung too hard. She could have stayed in England and kept her freedom, but her family knew that her person would satisfy the debt. This event brought out an aggressive streak in N'Tumi that would give her the strength to endure.

As she was dragged to the block to be sold, it took two men to hold her and strip her naked. While the auctioneer called for bids, the naked young woman kicked him hard in the groin. As a result, her hands were tied behind her to a post for the rest of the bidding.

The slave collar was attached to her neck. A clerk seeing to her Title of Sale gave an order to the blacksmith. He used some large clippers to make an indent in N'Tumi's collar.

"That mark on your collar indicates that a covenant has been placed in the Deed of Sale covering your enslavement," said the clerk. "Your slavery is to be performed without garments so that you better understand your place!"

N'Tumi stood slack jawed. She was to spend all of her days under the whip, but she was also compelled to slave in her birthday suit!

******

The first few weeks were hard for N'Tumi as she experienced humiliation and discipline, but the aggression inside turned her into a sexual predator. She seduced not only other slaves, but also her owners.

She was forceful and dominant in the act of coitus, which gave her an edge in any Mistress/slave relationship. Because of this she was able to get away with a good deal more than her peers.

As time went by she learnt to enjoy her nudity and her ability to have whoever she set her mind to rut with.

Right now, Jemima was the one that she had selected. This was useful, as the task of manipulating the beautiful Miss Thrupp had been assigned to her.

Jemima lay on her back naked, with her wrists tied to the end of the sofa. N'Tumi had started to apply a few drops of the aphrodisiac to the nude white girl's sex. Her eyes had already started to glaze over as N'Tumi's fingers pushed in and out.

"You have a few errands to run for me, white girl," said N'Tumi. "You will be making sure that you relate all of the business of Mr Carruthers and the British Embassy. Queen N'Zana needs to have an advantage when negotiating with the British."

"Yes..... N'Tumi......anything........you....................say........"

"If you do your job properly," said the beautiful naked black girl "Then I may be given my freedom, and one day I shall probably own you!"

Jemima giggled and wriggled. She was away with the fairies.

******

Lady Cecilia's new position was a paradox that she had difficulty comprehending.

Shortly after Queen N'Zana made use of her body, with the aphrodisiac still controlling her, she signed herself over to slavery. She deliriously consented to wear the collar.

However, this was currently hidden by her business clothing. Her shirt collar covered the signifier of enslavement that had been placed around her neck. She looked to all intents and purposes to still be a free woman.

Her place was now to rubber stamp and sign all business dealings through the Bibury Trading Company according to the whims and wishes of the Queen.

Cecilia signed the document on her desk. Her duties were done for the day. She moved her hand down the front of her skirt and touched herself. All she could think about was the fantasy of being used by her new owner.

12