The Heiress Ch. 17

Story Info
On the auction block!
6.1k words
4.6
19.7k
4

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who took them both back to Natawe to enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Both girls are currently serving in the Royal Palace, as naked as Eve.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Daisy has come under the influence of N'Dula, and has also consented to slavery. She has been lent to N'Tada, who runs a tavern in the capital city. Her days are spent serving customers in the bare.

Although Penelope started this odyssey as a consensual sexual adventure, it's becoming apparent that she needs to take action to extricate herself. Otherwise she will end up slaving in her skin forever.

******

Penelope Latton was bent forward over the table. Lady Hermione Charlbury was bent forward on the opposite side, so they faced each other just a few inches apart.

They were both naked and collared. The piercing around each girl's clitoris was increasing the fire in her sex, bringing them both close to orgasm.

Behind Penelope was K'Tengi, thrusting his black cock into her cunt.

Behind Hermione was his friend K'Nuka, thrusting into Lady Charlbury's cunny.

The two black men chatted and laughed loudly. They had been best friends for years, and enjoyed using the slaves while discussing business.

The two white girls were dripping with perspiration. Their faces showed that they were in ecstasy and needed release.

"Where did you find these delectable tarts?" asked K'Nuka, while ramming Hermione. "They are willing to do anything we ask!"

"The Queen always knows where to find the most compliant slave girls," laughed K'Tengi as he thrust into Penelope. "Their cunts are smeared daily with the aphrodisiac, and the triangle has been fitted to their pussy lips to arouse them further! Isn't that right, slave girl?"

"Yes..... Lord K'Tengi," replied Penelope in a stifled voice.

He was absolutely right, thought Penelope. Both girls were in thrall to their desires. Having their situation described so openly reinforced the sense of submission and humiliation that kept them wet and excited.

"This is the key to enslavement," said K'Tengi. "Control of a girl's libido means she will submit to any task readily."

This was true. They longed for coitus at every opportunity, and desired to submit. But both of the well brought up young English ladies envisaged being free of the collar as soon as circumstances permitted.

The two slaves whispered to each other.

"We've managed to escape Cecilia's blackmail now," said Penelope, her head jolting forward each time K'Tengi thrust into her. "It's only a matter of time before one of us is freed."

"You're right, dear" replied Lady Charlbury, her body shuddering each time K'Nuka rammed her. "Either you'll be given back to N'Dula, or my ransom will be paid."

"Whoever is released first will purchase the other," suggested Penelope. "Surely it will only be a matter of time?"

"When we return to England, I will throw a huge ball at our family estate," smiled Hermione. "We will celebrate our freedom in style!"

Both girls lurched forward slightly with each thrust. The rings piercing their erect nipples glinted as their breasts bounced.

K'Nuka slapped Hermione's backside harshly.

"Apply yourself, slave girl!" he barked, grabbing Hermione's blonde hair.

"Yes, My Lord," replied Lady Charlbury, pushing her sex more forcefully against his groin to the rhythm. The ever more intense rutting brought her closer to orgasm.

"You don't punish your slaves for talking about freedom?" K'Nuka asked his friend.

K'Tengi laughed again.

"Slaves live in a different world," he replied, slapping Penelope's arse. She moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes. She was close to coming, and this was all that she could now think about. She felt his thighs hammering against her buttocks as he pounded her pussy.

"It seems as though these filthy girls were once wealthy aristocrats?" commented K'Nuka.

"I find it amusing to hear their fantasies about finding release from the collar," replied K'Tengi. "Their past lives are simply history. In reality, their bodies now exist for nothing but providing pleasure. Isn't that right, slave girls?"

"Yes, My Lord," both girls replied in unison, smiling.

"That's the correct answer," K'Tengi informed the women. "A trader is arriving today to take all of our slaves that are surplus to requirements. If you don't put your back into it, you'll find yourselves on the auction block!"

Penelope could feel his cock getting even harder inside her. Debasing well brought up slave girls excited him.

******

As soon as they had finished servicing K'Tengi and K'Nuka, Maid N'Deva had despatched Hermione to Lady Cecilia Bibury's office.

She hurried through the streets. As she had not been given the chance to clean herself up, K'Nuka's juices were still visible on her chin and her breasts. The tiny bearings that vibrated inside the piercing in her sex were arousing her again, making her wriggle her thighs a little whenever she stood still.

She heard comments from slaves and free citizens, who were all given the dignity of clothing while she wandered around in her birthday suit.

"Look at slave girl show titties! They bounce proper nice!"

"White bum covered in bruises. She been walloped good today!"

The journey was both erotic and humiliating for the titled Lady Hermione Charlbury. There was nothing that put you in your place as forcefully as being forced to run bare in public while others were allowed garments. In Natawe, she was nothing but a naked, collared slave girl running through town, showing off a striped backside from where her taskmistress had applied the rattan cane.

Eventually she arrived at Cecilia's colonial styled office, and walked inside.

"Who gave you permission to enter!" barked Lady Bibury, sitting at her desk. She was elegantly dressed, with a high collared blouse that hid her slave collar.

"There's no point in trying to be high and mighty," replied Hermione. "You're enslaved now, so we both have the same position in Natawe society, even if you're allowed to wear clothing while you're outside. But whenever you're in the Palace you'll slave without your knickers on, just the same as me."

There was no love lost between the two of them, and Cecilia obviously had no answer.

Lady Hermione Charlbury wriggled her thighs as the effects of the Natawe oil made her more excited. She looked magnificent.

Water ran down her skin. She'd jumped into a horse trough on the way to both clean off K'Nuka's goo, and also to try and cool her ardour.

Her body was tanned and tight, and the sun had bleached her blonde hair. Her erect nipples were pierced with gold rings, and the piercing around her sex stood out clearly. As she spoke, the piercing in her tongue became apparent.

Her hands were by her sides and her breasts pushed out, exposing herself fully to all and sundry. She had the energetic look on her face that indicated recent sexual release.

"Queen N'Zana requires you at the Palace," said Lady Charlbury. "Get yourself over there, pronto."

Cecilia found this humiliating, but at the same time she was aroused. Since being anointed with the Natawe balm she now lived to submit. It was strange for her, as she had used it so often on the slave girls that she toyed with, but now she felt its absolute power over her own person.

She stood up and walked briskly out the door. It would take her twenty minutes to get to the Palace, so it was best not to dither, unless she wanted to be disciplined.

******

Hermione was still in Cecilia's office, and decided to look around. She had completed her errand, and so wouldn't be missed for a while.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she decided to find out more about Lady Bibury. She looked through the filing cabinet, opening the drawer for C to D. Hermione was curious to know if there was anything further she should know about relating to the name Charlbury.

The bare slave girl found a folder with the name Lady H. Charlbury, and opened it. She could not believe what she found inside!

******

Jemima Thrupp hurried through the streets to the shop where N'Tumi worked. Miss Thrupp had become infatuated with the naked black slave girl. N'Tumi's owner would be away from the shop on errands at this time.

Jemima knew that she would be forcefully ravished as soon as she got to the shop.

For the last two weeks they had been rutting whenever N'Tumi was not being overseen by her Mistress. She knew the best times to visit the shop, and made the most of every opportunity.

The British girl was now under the control of the Natawe aphrodisiac, which N'Tumi had been applying to her whenever they rutted. The black girl's considerable skill at playing with Jemima's body kept her permanently in heat. It was more sensual than anything she had experienced from making love with her fiancée back in England.

This all made her greatly submissive, and so she provided any information about the British Embassy that her black lover requested. In fact, it was fair to say that N'Tumi was making an obedient little slave out of her.

As she turned a corner near the shop, she felt her hair being grabbed.

"I've got you, my little white strumpet," laughed the naked N'Tumi, pulling Jemima into an alley. The English girl was surprised. Being pulled by her hair and spoken to roughly excited her.

N'Tumi pushed the white girl against a wall and kissed her vigorously. Jemima could feel fingers undoing her clothes. Surely she wasn't going to be exposed in the middle of the alleyway?

The black girl wasted no time. In less than a minute Jemima's dress and slip were on the ground. She felt herself being bent forward as her knickers were pulled down.

"Another pair of pantaloons that you're going to lose!" laughed N'Tumi as she tossed them over a fence.

Jemima was pushed against the wall completely naked and felt fingers playing with her sex. She closed her eyes and found herself breathless as the firecracker once again went off in her cunt. N'Tumi played with her pussy until she started to buck her hips, and then withdrew her fingers just before Miss Thrupp was able to come. Then this was repeated again. And then again.

"Please....N'Tumi..... let me come....."

"You're coming with me, young lady!" said N'Tumi, pulling her into the street by her hair. The shop was less than a hundred feet away, but this was far enough for Jemima to turn beet red with embarrassment and try to cover her person with her hands. She was being dragged naked through the market place. What would happen to her clothes? How would she get back to her lodgings without her dress?

******

Jemima lay face down on a heap of clothes in the shop. She had a big smile on her face.

"Are you going to take me again?" she giggled.

"I'll do whatever I want, whenever I choose," said the black girl, stroking the red lines across Jemima's bottom. "You're starting to learn who's boss."

"Gosh, I've been stripped, ravished and disciplined by a slave," said the British girl. "The word 'dominated' doesn't do this situation justice."

N'Tumi hung the cane up on a peg on the wall. She usually experienced the kiss of this instrument whenever she spoke badly to her owner, but today she decided that she would use it in her games with Jemima. She had given the white girl both pain and pleasure, and left some delicious stripes across the white derriere presented to her.

"How am I going to get hold of my clothes?" asked Jemima.

"They'll all be gone now," replied the black slave girl. "You don't leave expensive garments like that in the middle of the street and expect them to be there when you go back. In fact, I can see them being sold on the market stall across the street."

Jemima jumped up and peered from behind the curtain, careful to make sure that nobody outside could see her person. N'Tumi was right -- she could see her dress and slip being haggled over by a stallholder. Lord knows where her knickers had ended up!

"What do I do now?" said the panicked white girl. "I can't walk home in my birthday suit!"

"I may be able to find something for you to wear," replied N'Tumi. "But you're going to have to do things for me in return....."

******

The black slave girl began teasing Jemima's clitoris, making her gasp. Miss Thrupp could feel N'Tumi's digits exploring her pussy. In and out. In and out. In and out.

The nude British girl was close to release when her black lover removed her fingers, leaving Jemima hanging. Then it started again. Then it stopped again. Then it started.....

This went on for some time, edging the bare white girl, making her more desperate for release.

"Turn over," commanded N'Tumi, and her lover complied.

Whack!

Jemima felt the force against her buttocks of a wooden paddle and yelped.

"That's your first swipe with the Corrector, and it won't be the last," said the black slave girl.

Jemima felt the fingers teasing her sex again, bringing her further and further down the track, but never reaching the station, before they were withdrawn.

N'Tumi opened the bottle of aphrodisiac and began to apply it.

******

Lady Cecilia was on all fours, naked apart from her collar, on the marble table in one of the Palace state rooms. Kneeling behind her was K'Nuka.

His cock was embedded in her backside, and he was thrusting slowly but forcefully into her.

Queen N'Zana stood near the table, watching and giving orders. Maid N'Deva assisted with a riding crop whenever the white aristocrat slackened.

The humiliation of being buggered in front of an audience demonstrated firmly to Lady Bibury exactly where she stood now in Natawe society. The humiliation was intense, and the aphrodisiac turned this disciplinary session into sweet, sensuous arousal for her.

"Play with clitty!" barked N'Deva, taking a swipe at one of Cecilia's bouncing breasts with the riding crop. Lady Bibury put her fingers to her sex and began to play.

"Thank you for your assistance, K'Nuka," said the Queen.

"Always a pleasure, Your Majesty" replied K'Nuka. His appetite for degrading slave girls matched his lack of modesty.

Lady Bibury fiddled with herself while K'Nuka's shaft invaded her backside. She was not allowed to climax until the Queen commanded.

"You're adjusting to your new position, Cecilia?" said the Queen, smiling.

"Yes...Mistress," moaned Lady Bibury. She could barely focus her eyes. Each time she was denied release, she felt even more owned and controlled.

The purpose of these visits was to re-affirm Cecilia's loyalty and submission to her owner. Outside the Palace she was valuable for the running of the Bibury Trading Company according to the Queen's wishes. This necessitated the wearing of clothes and appearing as a free citizen. The visits to the Place made sure that she remained compliant and understood her new role as a slave.

"We require the services of one of your assistants," said the Queen. "You have within your employ a gentleman who is able to create a likeness of a person using chemicals."

The Queen needed a photographer. Whose portrait was she intent on capturing?

******

Penelope had just returned from serving K'Tengi again. He was now enjoying her twice a day, and she had to admit she looked forward to each marathon session.

There were some hand shaped bruises across her backside from where the muscular black man had decided to motivate her. K'Tengi's cum dribbled down her breasts.

She strutted along, elated and relaxed due to being given release. She always came so deeply whenever he plundered her person, but it wouldn't be long before the aphrodisiac made her desperate again.

As she walked along the corridor, she bumped into the nude Lady Charlbury, who had just got back from an errand. Hermione related what she had discovered at the Lady Bibury's office.

"It was the letter that I had written to my uncle asking for him to organise the payment of my ransom," exclaimed the blonde aristocrat. "Obviously, Samuel Windsor had held it back, and Lady Bibury was in on the game as well."

"Do you think the Queen was behind this?" replied Penelope.

"Who knows?" said Hermione. "I could have spent the rest of my life slaving in the bare. I took the letter, popped it into an envelope, and dropped it into the OUT tray on Cecilia's desk under some other letters. She's been busy entertaining in the Palace for the afternoon, so it should have been sent by now."

They hugged each other. It looked like they had a course to eventual freedom, even though they realised that nothing could be taken for granted in Natawe.

******

It was dark now. Jemima knew the walk would only take a few minutes, but she was still nervous. Miss Thrupp was quite delirious, as she had been edged and teased for hours, as well as having copious amounts of the aphrodisiac applied. She was desperate for release, and would willingly fuck the next person she saw in the middle of the street.

She rubbed her sore backside. These new games were painful, but her submissive nature meant that she enjoyed the feeling of having been punished. The blows were certainly painful when applied by N'Tumi to her buttocks, but the aftermath was a feeling of being totally dominated and controlled.

N'Tumi was used to parading around bare in public, and so had no sympathy for Jemima's feelings of modesty.

"Don't forget, you're pretty much trapped here," said the nude black girl. "Do as you're told, and you'll be allowed to orgasm. And then you'll get something to wear to go home in."

Jemima gulped.

N'Tumi grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the shop, walloping her already sore backside.

"There you go, end of the street, turn right, third door on the left!"

The naked white girl ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She was aware of the wind on her bottom, the bounce of her breasts, and the earth on her bare feet.

Which did nothing but arouse her even further.

Jemima slowed down, and lowered her arms, exposing herself as she walked. She felt magnificent, and smiled as the locals ogled her. All she could feel was arousal and dizziness.

She marched at her own place with her arms at her sides and her breasts pushed out, as though she was offering her person to any man or woman that walked past. She stopped and rubbed her thighs together. Was this what N'Tumi felt every time she walked through the city?

Suddenly there was a loud sound of wood against maiden flesh, and Jemima's backside felt like it had been stung by a thousand hornets. She yelped, then turned around.

"Don't tarry, my little white tart," said N'Tumi, holding the Corrector. "You have a lot of work to do."

Jemima rubbed her buttocks and walked on, enjoying her exhibitionism.

"What's this?" said a voice nearby. "A slave with no collar?"

Jemima froze to the spot. A blacksmith was eyeing her up and down, and she had no idea what to do.

12