All Comments on 'The Heiress Ch. 17'

by OxfordAphro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NuhNuhNuhNuhover 2 years ago

It would be nice that the new owner would be Algernon, like a little changes of fortune !! she’s back to England try to buy Hermione and get revenge through Algernon but Penelope, nevertheless, isn’t totally free, she must continue to live nude, serve sexually the domesticity and all the people who lives and on the Estate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT A TWIST!!!!! I can’t wait for the next chapter! Hopefully it is coming soon, I check every day for updates.

azer75azer75over 2 years ago

Encore un très bon suite.

La suite très rapidement, merci beaucoup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story - lookign forward to reading more about Hermione in particular!

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 2 years ago

One aspect of this story that the author captures brilliantly, and which I always try to include in my stories, is the impersonal and bureaucratic nature of the slave trade. Once enslaved, Penelope's wealth and breeding mean nothing, and selling her is a matter of moving the merchandise in the coffle, filling out the paperwork, and making the sale. What is a momentous business to them is quite routine to the traders, and their protests of a "mistake" are ignored, and irrelevant. Nicely written, and thank you for posting this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous