The Heiress Ch. 19

Story Info
It thrilled her to be bared and enslaved.
3.7k words
4.53
10.8k
9

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be temporarily bonded.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Cecilia got her revenge by tricking a local slave trader into having both Hermione and Penelope marched to the Western Province's slave auctions to be sold.

Penelope is now owned by Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe, who owns a bath house. She is hired out to wealthy Natawean ladies and their husbands to provide massage and pleasure. The bath house is also visited by European tourists wanting to partake in the sexual adventures that Nataweans enjoy.

Lady Hermione Charlbury is the property of K'Pela and N'Seba, and slaves at their villa

******

Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe walked swiftly through the market square of the Western Province's capital, dressed grandly in a colourful Natawean dress. She wore gold coloured leather sandals of the highest craftsmanship. All of her clothes were expensive and top quality, reflective of her status in the city. Her spa was used by most of the wealthiest women of the province, and also some of their husbands. Her life, appearance and status were grand.

Hurrying to keep up with her was a completely naked white girl with a mark of ownership tattooed onto her bare bottom. She had to be careful where she stepped as she was barefoot, while at the same time keeping up with the purposeful stride of her owner, and also avoiding all of the clothed free citizens walking past. This was quite arduous, leaving the nude girl out of breath.

"It's a lovely day, don't you think, slave?" said Harriet to her unfortunate underling.

"Yes, mistress," replied the naked Penelope Latton, hurrying to keep up. "Thank you for taking me through the city with you."

Her conversations with her owner were jovial and polite, but she knew that if she didn't show the absolute respect of a slave to her owner, then correction would soon follow.

The unfortunate Miss Latton had had her sex smeared with the aphrodisiac every day for a number of weeks now. As a result, being hurried through the market square, exposed and humiliated, was exciting her beyond measure. She was owned and vulnerable, with her person on display for all of the clothed Africans in the city. Being obliged to reveal her body this way thrilled her immensely. Her mind now focused only on submission and eroticism, and her slavery had been fully impressed upon her.

Miss Latton could feel a cool breeze blowing over herself as they got nearer to the coastal area of the city. She could feel it blow across her breasts, and across her naked bum.

"White girl got titties out!" laughed a nearby stallholder. "Nipples stand up like little soldiers!"

Penelope couldn't deny the accuracy of the stallholder's crude comments. It thrilled her to be bared and enslaved.

"So how large was your estate, slave girl?" asked Harriet, always curious about the upper class white girl's background.

It was delightful to remind the slave of the days when she could make her own decisions and wear garments. It reinforced to the exposed girl how far she had fallen.

"I'm not sure exactly how many acres," Penelope flushed a little as she answered, hurrying to keep up. "But the grounds could have fitted Cirencester inside them."

Harriet turned and slapped the slave's backside, laughing. She knew pretty much everything about her newly acquired toy. Some of that knowledge was going to be put to good use today. She couldn't wait to see the girl's expression when they got to their destination.......

******

The metal yoke was uncomfortable and humiliating. It was locked around Lady Hermione Charlbury's neck, and extended outwards to trap her hands eighteen inches away from her head on each side. She had no ability to cover her nude body. There was a chain extending from the yoke to the other girls on the coffle.

As the line of slave girls moved, poor Hermione was pulled along.

The task master in charge decided the blonde slave looked magnificent. She was the only white girl on the coffle, and the only one naked. Her full breasts were firm, with erect nipples. Her body was slim and tight from working hard. Her shaven sex stood out beautifully, and her buttocks moved gracefully as she stepped. She was young and supple - perhaps in her early twenties?

Her skin was tanned all over, and it looked as though she was a stranger to ever having been clothed. These white girls are completely lacking in modesty, he thought.

From her posture he could tell that she was well brought up, perhaps aristocratic? No matter, because that was now history. She was properly marked and slaved up, destined to serve whoever purchased her.

The tattoo matching her Deed of Title was prominent on the slave's left breast, which excited the trader. It indicated that, regardless of where the bare white girl came from, she was now compelled to slave in her skin always, regardless of whoever purchased her.

Whenever they stopped for a moment, she wriggled her hips and rubbed her thighs together, an indicator that the aphrodisiac was regularly rubbed around her pussy. She must be desperate for release, he thought, which would certainly make her submissive and responsive.

Being naked among the clothed made her intensely aware of any passers-by that ogled her form. She was a naked, bondaged slave being marched to auction. The control and ownership of her person, as well as the Deeds of Title in the slave trader's bag, underlined to her that she existed to provide service and pleasure.

She longed to touch herself, but her wrists were trapped. This was apparent to both the slave trader and the other girls on the coffle.

When she woke that morning, Hermione had no idea that she would be on her way to auction again.

******

The permanently naked Lady Charlbury woke up at sunrise between K'Pela and N'Seba on their large bed. They had both spent the previous night plundering her person in every position possible. She could feel the dried semen on her bottom, stomach and face that K'Pela had left when he came over her body. The thrill of being at their whim drove her to seek physical release again.

She put her hand to her sex to see if she could pleasure herself without waking her owners.

They regularly took her to bed with them. It was more comfortable than the straw that she slept on in the barn, but she was acutely aware that while sleeping in the main house she was a toy for them to play with at any time.

She could feel K'Pela's cock pushing against her pussy lips. Her wetness and excitement meant that he was inside her in seconds. He started to thrust gently and she could feel her nipples rising as he fondled them.

"Share her with me, darling," giggled N'Seba as she awoke. "It's the polite thing to do."

"Of course, my sweet," replied her husband as he pushed Hermione around so that her mouth was near his wife's cunny.

Lady Charlbury knew exactly what was required of her. The slave began to lick and suck voraciously as she was fucked from behind.

K'Pela smacked her backside forcefully, leaving another red handprint on the white buttocks presented to him. He grabbed her hips firmly and rode her. She began to moan as she licked her Mistress's cunt.

N'Seba lifted her hips and pushed her groin into Lady Charlbury's mouth, relishing the service that the slave girl was providing. Within minutes she came, leaving K'Pela to have full use of their white plaything.

K'Pela grabbed both of Hermione's wrists, taking her weight and controlling her while he rammed her from behind. She was powerless, exposed and near orgasm. Her moans became louder, and her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

N'Seba played with the full breasts in front of her.

"They're magnificent, aren't they, darling?" she said to her husband. "A pair of large, beautiful peaches, bouncing as you fuck her."

Lady Charlbury was close to release, and this was all that she could focus on. She rammed her groin harder into K'Pela as he rode, breathing heavily as she came nearer to orgasm. She could feel her breasts being played with by her Mistress, which caused to feel her even more rampant.

Suddenly she started to writhe and shriek as she came. K'Pela withdrew and fired his seed across her buttocks. Her Master pushed her belly down onto the bed, where N'Seba wiped some semen from the slave's white backside with her fingers.

"Have some breakfast, you little tart," said the black Mistress.

She put her goo covered fingers to Hermione's mouth. The slave licked N'Seba's digits clean. K'Pela smacked her backside hard and the black couple laughed.

"This slave was a real bargain," said Hermione's Master. "A posh, rampant white girl for only ten Natawe dollars!"

"We could make a profit here if we wanted...." suggested N'Seba. "Perhaps sell her on again?"

"A sound idea, my love," he responded. "The slave trader comes past today. I'm sure we can strike a profitable deal!"

Even though the consequences for Lady Charlbury were enormous, it was simply a business transaction between the free citizens that held sway over her. A Deed would be signed, a handshake would be made, shackles would be locked and then off she would trot.

******

Harriet walked up to the door of the grandiose building just off the market square and knocked sharply. Penelope stood next to her, keenly aware of her nudity. Harriet loved the idea of an upper class white girl being compelled to bare herself in public. She laughed as Penelope smiled at the locals, flaunting herself. The poor girl had lost all modesty and dignity.

A young, good looking Maid opened the door.

"I'm Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe," said the wealthy white domina. "I'm here for our meeting."

"Please come, missis Harriet," replied the Maid. "Guest been waiting for white lady."

Harriet walked through, and Penelope followed. As Miss Latton passed the Maid, she felt her backside being patted lightly.

They walked into the lounge. There was a chair facing the other way, where a man sat reading the paper.

"Missis Harriet arrived, sir," said the Maid.

The man in the chair stood up and turned round.

"Welcome, Harriet!" he said. "It's so good to see you. And so good to see Penelope again!"

Penelope wished the ground could swallow her up. How could he be here?

It was Algernon, a former beau that had courted her years ago. While under the whip of Lord and Lady Buscott, she had been lent to him back in England. Now he was here in front of her, a free Englishman. Whilst she was naked and owned, being presented to him as a libidinous slave.

This was as humiliating as her life could possibly get. Being lent to her peers reinforced her new position in society, and also reminded her of the wealth and status that she had come from.

Harriet had always made a point of asking about Penelope's previous suitors, and now the slave girl understood why. Her owner spoke sharply to her.

"Algernon is very well connected with international trade, and so I have engaged him as a consultant. One of the incentives I offered was your person, so you will provide him with yourself as required."

Penelope understood this was the signal to display herself. She stood straight with her legs apart, and her hands behind her head to accentuate her breasts. Her mouth forced a big smile, aware that a slave girl should show willing. Her thighs wriggled a little due to both the excitement of exposing herself, and the prospect of being fucked.

Algernon smiled. She looked delicious.

******

N'Tumi and Jemima climbed down from the wagon. N'Tumi was naked, while the white girl had just pulled her clothes back on. She had spent the journey in just her skin, servicing the couple who owned the wagon during the journey whenever they stopped.

The Queen decided that Jemima was to be the currency for the journey. She would provide her person for travelling expenses and anything else that was required during the task of recovering the slave girls.

Now that the journey was complete, Jemima could afford herself a little dignity again. She was still doing up some of the buttons on her blouse, and her hair looked quite wild. She had a big smile on her face. Submission and the aphrodisiac excited her immeasurably.

N'Tumi carried a stick to correct the English girl, with a small knapsack tied to the end. This contained the aphrodisiac which she used to smear across Jemima's cunt, rendering the white girl submissive and rampant as required. It also contained the Royal Warrant, which would be used to bring back the two white slaves that had been sold on by mistake.

Now that they had arrived in the Western Provinces, they could get on with the task at hand. They went to the auction house that slave traders used in order to find where they had been dispatched to.

******

They found the auction block at the edge of town. Several girls were pulled up by their wrists, exposed, while the auctioneer called for bids. They were all completely nude, showing off their dark skinned bodies.

It was easy to find the two girls in the records as white Europeans were quite rare at auction. N'Tumi was surprised to learn that they had both been Covenanted Bare, expressly forbidding them from wearing clothing for the rest of their slavery. She used to delight in use of Penelope's person, and wondered how the white girl was coping with this prospect.

There was a good deal of frustration. Only one Royal Warrant. And the two slaves had been sold to separate purchasers, several miles apart. How was she going to recover both girls?

N'Tumi would collect Penelope. But somebody else would need to find Lady Charlbury. And another warrant would be required.

She needed to write to the Queen. But that required paper, pen and postage. Jemima would be put to good use.

******

N'Tumi haggled with a stallholder in the market square. She needed the best writing paper in order to correspond with the Queen. A price was being negotiated for the materials. How was N'Tumi going to pay for these purchases?

"Jemima, your boots, quickly!"

The white girl removed her leather footwear, and N'Tumi placed them on the stall.

"It'll cost you more than that," said the woman running the stall.

It was a seller's market whenever a slave haggled with a free citizen. However, Jemima was the only one who would truly lose in any transaction.

Jemima sighed and unbuttoned her blouse.

******

Penelope stood displaying herself while Algernon and Harriet discussed how she was to be used.

"My Maid will come by once every day to correct the girl, so you don't need to worry about discipline."

Penelope was surprised to hear this. She thought she would avoid the heavy handed use of the paddle while her person was being lent to Algernon.

"The Maid is very professional," Harriet continued. "Just tell here when and if the white girl is lacking, and she'll administer the leather strap or cane as required. The slave girl always understands exactly how much improvement is required."

Harriet and Algernon giggled. Penelope blushed beet red. The prospect of punishment and submission excited her again.

******

Jemima stood in her knickers and her slip.

"The white girl doesn't look so dignified now, does she?" said the stallholder, laughing. She wrapped the note paper and the quill that was to be used for writing to the Queen.

Jemima's modesty was gradually being peeled open like an orange in the middle of the square. Her need to submit grew stronger.

Having her garments removed on N'Tumi's whim excited her beyond measure. All she could think about was the evening when the black slave girl dosed her with the aphrodisiac and made her walk through town naked. A blacksmith had offered to have her collared. She remembered him holding the collar to her neck, and felt so controlled she wanted to explode.

"Now we need to get hold of some ink!"

The naked N'Tumi walked off, with Jemima following in her underwear.

******

Lady Hermione Charlbury had been wandering around the auction area in her bare skin for hours. She was in a city on the coast, a long march from where she had been picked up by the slave trader.

Instead of an auction block, slaves were left in the large forecourt of one of the main buildings while free citizens walked in and out. She was naked while the other dark-skinned slaves were dressed in their smocks.

Every now and then she would be told to display herself while she was examined by a potential buyer, but otherwise she was free to wander around and chat to the other slaves or cool herself down in the fountain in the centre of the yard.

The black slave girls around the forecourt looked down on Lady Charlbury due to her nudity. This certainly put an aristocratic white lady in her place.

"You run around with your body on show all day?" said one of the clothed slave girls. "I could never do that. It's downright shameful."

"I'm compelled to labour without garments, according to a Covenant in my Deed of Title," replied the unfortunate white aristocrat. "I used to wear expensive clothes before coming to Natawe, but as you can see, my circumstances have been reduced somewhat."

"I doubt that very much," said the black girl. "You flaunt yourself with no sense of shame. I doubt if you've ever had the decency to cover yourself since the day you were born."

Lady Charlbury realised it was useless to argue. She was clearly tanned all over, and had had to adapt to her perpetual nudity. The daily application of the aphrodisiac meant that she enjoyed exposing her body, and she couldn't stop wriggling her hips in frustration at not being able to pleasure herself.

"I suppose my days of freedom are just history now," Hermione lamented to the black girl.

"The stories you make up are nonsense," the clothed slave replied. "Your bare backside is on show for everybody to ogle, and yet you insist on walking around with an aristocratic air. You certainly don't fool me. You're as filthy as they come."

A curvaceous black woman was discussing Hermione's person with the slave trader in the corner of the forecourt. A few minutes before, she had been closely examining the British aristocrat's person in detail, commanding her to push out her breasts, to bend over, and to open her mouth to show her teeth. When she had finished, she slapped Lady Charlbury's backside to show she was done and then wandered off to speak with the trader.

She and the trader finished their haggling and shook hands, and then both walked back to the white slave girl. The black lady began cupping Lady Charlbury's breast, while she chatted with the trader. Hermione was intensely aroused as she felt her nipple being played with, but knew she should stay still and silent. The black woman saw the effect this was having on the naked slave girl and smiled.

"I'll have her papers stamped and signed," said the slave trader. "You can pay the notary and she'll be lined up outside for you as soon as we're finished. I hope you're happy with your purchase?"

"Absolutely, good sir!" replied the woman. "She will fit my purposes precisely."

12