The Heiress Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hermione had no idea what purposes the woman was referring to, or how much had been paid for her. It was as though her life and her person were none of her concern. To be frank, this was an accurate summary of the situation.

The black woman and the trader walked off.

"We could all see how excited you were getting," said the slave girl that had been speaking with Hermione before. "You would have come in front of us if she'd carried on playing with your tit. Utterly shameless."

Lady Charlbury knew her place very clearly now.

******

"I think we have a deal," said the stallholder, a portly black man with a jolly smile. He wrapped the tiny bottle of ink.

"That's a relief," laughed N'Tumi. "I have nothing more to offer!"

Jemima pulled down her knickers and gave them to the black stallholder. She now stood nude in the middle of the market square. She had submitted completely, handing over the last of her clothing. Her hands were at her sides, and she smiled at any passers-by who were ogling her. She felt completely dominated and submissive.

******

Three days later, Queen N'Zana held the letter from N'Tumi in front of her. Her voice conveyed a note of disappointment.

"I've already sent individuals to complete this mission," she barked at the two slave girls in front of her. "And now I need to create a second warrant and another search party!"

N'Suru and the nude Daisy Buchanan were kneeling, listening to the orders they were being given. N'Suru wore her white smock. Daisy had nothing on but a slave collar, and her naked buttocks showed several stripes evidencing recent correction with the cane.

"Take this new warrant and travel to the Western Provinces. Bring back the blonde slave girl!"

The two slaves bowed, picked up the Warrant, and walked backward from the Queen's presence.

12