The Heiress Ch. 20

Story Info
Daisy stood naked, beet red with humiliation.
3.6k words
4.67
15.1k
6

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope Latton is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be temporarily bonded.

Penelope was lent to Queen N'Zana for several weeks, where she met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who was enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

Lady Cecilia, the manipulative domme who blackmailed Penelope and Hermione, has now been enslaved by Queen N'Zana. The Queen is using her in order to control the Bibury Trading Company.

Cecilia got her revenge by tricking a local slave trader into having both Hermione and Penelope marched to the Western Province's slave auctions to be sold.

Penelope is now owned by Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe, who owns the local spa. She has been lent to her old suitor, Algernon, who is working for Harriet.

Lady Hermione Charlbury has just been auctioned off for a second time and is about to find out what her new owner is to use her for.

******

Penelope stood naked in the middle of the large guest room. Her hands were behind her head, and her legs were apart. She had been displaying herself like this for the last hour. Harriet had long since departed, and she was being inspected by both Algernon and his maid, N'Lika.

The bare white girl was flustered due to the aphrodisiac, as well as exhibiting herself in such a submissive fashion, underlining her status as a slave. Perspiration rolled down her body. She dearly wanted to pleasure herself, but knew she had to stay motionless.

Algernon sat in his rattan chair, while N'Lika checked Miss Latton's person. The black woman held up Penelope's right breast, playing with the nipple. The white slave girl's eyes closed and her breathing became faster.

"Look at slave get all horny!" exclaimed N'Lika. "All I do is fiddle with tit!"

"How does her cunt feel?" asked Algernon, grinning.

The black woman's hand moved down Penelope's stomach, then down to her pussy lips.

"Nice and smooth, Mister Algernon," said N'Lika. "She been shaved this morning!"

Penelope was both embarrassed and excited by this indignity. Suddenly, she could feel the Maid's finger inside her. The nude slave girl's thighs trembled with lust as her person was invaded.

"She proper wet!" smiled N'Lika. "Slave know her place, and she up for fuck!"

"Make sure to keep a record of her behaviour for when Harriet's Maid comes round to apply correction," ordered Algernon. "But it'll be fine for you to use the riding crop to urge her on where necessary."

The Maid grinned at Penelope while moving her digit in and out of the slave girl's cunny.

******

Algernon lay back on his bed, while Penelope rode his cock ferociously.

"That's the spirit, Penelope!" laughed Algernon, watching Miss Latton's breasts bouncing as she slid up and down on his shaft.

"Do you like what you see?" giggled Penelope, jiggling her bosoms a little as she worked. Truth be told, she was desperate for release. Being submissive and athletic with her person was the only way to get there.

"You're a filthy slave girl now, aren't you, Penelope?" laughed Algernon, knowing that the white girl's degradation would both excite her and make her fuck harder.

"Dirty and rampant!" replied his naked white plaything, bouncing and grinning with delight. "Giving pleasure to my owners makes me go like the clappers!"

Algernon shifted his leg, grabbed Penelope's hips and abruptly flipped them both over, while his cock stayed inside her.

"Please ride your slave hard, my Lord, I beg you..."

He grabbed the white girl's wrists, holding them against the pillow, and rammed her faster and harder. She could feel and hear his groin slapping loudly against her cunt.

She felt totally owned, completely submissive, and entirely enslaved. All she desired was to throw every inch of her person into rutting and giving of her person. Being thoroughly used excited her. As she realised this, wave after wave of pleasure swept over her, and she began to moan and tremble.

"Good girl," said Algernon, impressed with Penelope's lack of modesty. "Now get up and put your mouth around my old chap!"

Penelope sat up and threw her face onto his cock. He grabbed her hair to control her, and fucked her mouth rapidly. As he came, he held her against his groin while she took his seed. He let her go and she sat up, opening her lips to show the cum rolling around her mouth. Some of the goo dribbled down onto her tit.

"Looks like you've got yourself a free breakfast!" Algernon laughed.

Penelope took the hint. She closed her mouth, smiled and gulped down his jizzum in front of him.

******

Algernon walked back to the sitting room wearing his dressing gown. The nude Penelope hurried after him, with cum dribbling down her bosom and her chin.

"How was slave girl, Mister Algernon?" asked N'Lika. "She fuck good?"

"Not a bad start from the little tart," he replied. "She could always do with more encouragement though, don't you think?"

The Maid laughed.

"I tell Miss Harriet's Maid to give her ten with the strap," said N'Lika.

Penelope was put in her place, and frowned with disappointment as the Maid described her punishment. She had thrown herself fully into rutting with Algernon, but then found she had been assigned a sharp spanking.

"If slave girl frown, she get twenty!" barked the Maid.

Penelope instantly realised her place, and smiled.

"Thank you, N'Lika," said the naked girl. "I realise that slaves need to be put in their place if they slacken!"

N'Lika knew that the slave girl had performed well. However, a few bruises across her delicate white bottom would prevent complacency as she settled in to the household.

******

N'Lika sat with her cup of tea while Penelope was being corrected. Harriet's Maid had arrived a few minutes ago and asked how the white girl had performed. N'Lika described a handful of mostly contrived misdemeanours, and the Maid stormed off looking for the errant girl. She came past a few minutes later, pulling the nude white slave by her hair like a naughty child.

The unfortunate girl was dragged outside. It was apparent that she was to be walloped in the middle of the busy street to add to her humiliation.

N'Lika sipped her tea while listening to Penelope being admonished. Each time, there was the sound of the strap swishing through the air, followed by a loud thwack of leather hitting bare maiden flesh, and then a sharp yelp from the girl. Then Penelope had to count the stroke clearly, thanking the Maid each time.

The naked slave ran back in, rubbing her sore bottom, with a look of utter humiliation on her face. She was clearly excited after having been dominated so forcefully, and rubbed her thighs together.

"Let me see red ass," said N'Lika as Penelope came close.

Miss Latton turned round and removed her hands. The tattoo of ownership on her buttock was still clear, even though her bum cheeks now glowed bright red.

"Looks like could fry egg on those bums!" laughed N'Lika. "Come here and lick good."

Penelope knelt down in front of the chair as N'Lika moved her legs apart and lifted her skirt. The slave girl threw her tongue into the Maid's pussy, licking and sucking voraciously. She knew that if she provided adequate service, then N'Lika would return the favour.

It took just a few minutes before N'Lika held her head back and moaned with delight as her thighs shuddered.

"Well done, white tart," said N'Lika. "Now you get reward."

Penelope kneeled upright, pushing her breasts out, with her hands behind her head. Was N'Lika now going to give her the release that she urgently required?

The Maid opened a box on the table next to her, and took out a lacquered wooden phallus.

"If slave girl behaves good, she get to play with our friend Master Cockus!"

Penelope fully realised the extent of her impending humiliation, but she was desperate to cum. Oh Lord! She would do anything to get to her destination. The damned aphrodisiac never gave her a moment's peace. She also knew that if she didn't play along, then N'Lika would explore different punishments that could leave more bruises.

"Ask Master Cockus nicely if he fuck you!" said the Maid.

Realising her status and how she was under the Maid's control, Penelope followed the rules of the game. She looked directly at the tool that N'Lika brandished in front of her.

"Please, Master Cockus, will you fuck this poor, naked slave girl?"

"What are you going to ask him to do for you?" barked N'Lika.

"Please, Master Cockus," asked Penelope in her posh Cotswold voice. "Fuck this bare slave girl's pussy."

******

Penelope sat upright, astride the narrow marble table, with her legs dangling over each side. Her legs were wide apart, exposing her cunt fully. She could feel the cold marble against her bare bottom.

N'Lika watched, making sure that the bare slave showed proper respect to the implement that she was wielding.

Miss Latton stroked her clitoris, while holding the wooden phallus near her pussy. Her willingness to humiliate herself for the Maid's entertainment made her quiver with excitement.

"Please, Master Cockus, please fuck me!" she stuttered.

"I think he is ready now," suggested N'Lika, laughing.

Penelope leaned back on her left elbow, while her right hand placed the phallus at her pussy lips. She began to stroke the dildo against her labia.

"Please enter me, Master Cockus!" she begged, pushing the tool inside herself. She moaned as it went in. She laid her back flat against the table, releasing her left hand to play with her clitoris.

Just as with the cane and paddle that were used to discipline her while working in the Market Square, Penelope now had to refer to the implement she was using by a proper name, while she herself was simply referred to as "slave". Master Cockus was superior to her, and was fucking her, while she played with herself, naked, in front of the commonest Maid. She was truly owned and bent to every whim of those holding the whip, while she masturbated herself publicly.

As all this sank into her consciousness, she came urgently, bucking her hips and shrieking loudly.

Penelope lay back on the marble table with her legs spread wide, and the phallus still inside her.

"Well done, slave," said N'Lika, opening the wooden box. "Master Cockus wishes to rest now!"

The nude girl removed the wooden cock from her person, then got up from the table. She knelt in front of N'Lika, holding the implement out for her.

"Show respect for Master Cockus!"

Penelope was unsure what to do, so thought quickly. It was important to submit herself as fully as possible.

She brought the phallus to her lips and kissed it, then used her tongue to lick it clean.

"Thank you for fucking me, Master Cockus!" she said to the cock.

"Well done, slave," said N'Lika, picking up the wooden toy and placing it in the box. "What does horny slave girl get if she behave good?"

"She gets fucked by Master Cockus!" replied Penelope, putting on the biggest smile she could muster.

******

Hermione held her breath while swimming underwater. She could feel the water against every part of her completely nude body. The sensuality of swimming naked flustered her. Her body urged her to find release in any way possible.

One of the other slave girls swam towards her. She was also bare, and her dark skin stood out against the white marble of the swimming pool. She smiled at Hermione.

Lady Hermione felt the black girl touch her sex as they came close to each other. Within seconds, the naked British aristocrat engaged in sapphic play with her fellow slave girl, and they rubbed their bodies against each other.

They swam upwards, and popped their heads out of the water. All around were customers of the exclusive resort where Hermione now slaved. There were white western visitors, who were visiting Natawe to enjoy the sensuality offered by the local slave girls. Also, dark-skinned Natawean men and women enjoyed the waters.

Around the pool, slave girls carried drinks and food to the guests. These girls wore white smocks, and were primarily there for plying the swimmers with refreshments.

Lady Charlbury, and the other slave girls in the water, were all naked, and existed to provide entertainment.

Hermione and her peer climbed out of the pool, with water dripping down their exposed bodies. They knew what was expected of them.

They climbed on to a marble table, still dripping wet, near to the pool so that everybody was afforded a view of their performance. They adjusted themselves so that their groins rubbed against each other, with their legs spread, scissoring. The girls both knew to smile broadly as they ground against each other's sex.

"Filthy white girl up for it again!" exclaimed one of the clothed slave girls, laughing. "Western tart dirtiest girl here!"

Lady Charlbury had given up trying to explain that she came from aristocratic stock. She was nude, had a tattoo on her breast denoting her slavery, and was perpetually rampant from the daily application of the aphrodisiac. The guests cheered and urged the girls on as they changed positions. They currently faced each other in the 69 position, licking each other's labia.

"How does a white woman end up here, then?" asked one of the Western guests, wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. His wife stared at the two girls as they rutted.

"I unfortunately ended up ransomed by the Queen, and then was illicitly sold at auction in the Western Provinces," replied the white slave girl, looking up and smiling. "I'm Lady Hermione Charlbury, and am at your service."

"You soon will be," said the man's wife, laughing as she slapped Hermione's backside. "We've booked you for the next session, after you've provided this entertainment for everybody!"

******

Lady Charlbury was now the property of N'Wasa, the owner of the resort. The clincher at the auction for N'Wasa was the fact that the white girl was Covenanted Bare in her Deed of Title. This meant that she was to spend the rest of her days nude, regardless of her ownership, and also stipulated that she was to have the aphrodisiac applied daily. This meant that the obviously aristocratic white girl would be willing, submissive and rampant. Ideal for providing entertainment at the resort!

The other slave girls were extremely derogatory towards poor Hermione, as they had never seen her as anything other than rampant and naked. They took her to be a common whore, with no modesty whatsoever, regardless of how she tried to deport herself. Truth be told, Lady Charlbury was aware that she mostly conformed to this stereotype.

Hermione was bent forward over a chair in one of the private rooms, as the western man rammed her from behind. He gripped her hips tightly, dominating her.

"So you're in a proper pickle then, Lady Charlbury," said the man's wife, who lounged on some cushions watching her husband ride the aristocrat. Each time her husband thrusted into Lady Charlbury, the slave's marvellous breasts bounced and her head jolted forward. Hermione's eyes were half closed in ecstasy.

"Indeed I am, free lady," replied the slave girl. "I now have to fully accept both my slavery, and also the fact that I will never be free."

"How do you adapt to being a bare slave, your Ladyship?" asked the man's wife. Western guests found it titillating to use Hermione's proper title as they spoke to her, reinforcing her change in circumstances, as well as the fact that they now had the opportunity to ride the poshest of totty.

"I'll be perfectly candid and admit that the aphrodisiac that they apply has had the most forceful effect on my outlook," laughed the white aristocrat. "I adore showing off my person, and will be as athletic as you wish as long as you get me to the finish line. Modesty is no longer a barrier for me."

"And how do you feel about being owned?"

"Being from the upper classes, it took a while to adjust," replied Hermione, her body jolting and quivering with every thrust. "But application of the paddle and the rattan cane help to reinforce both my perspective and my place in the social order."

The man withdrew and pushed his cock against Hermione. She could feel his goo spraying over her back. Hermione knelt down and licked his member clean.

"Will that be all, sir?" asked the slave girl.

"That's will do for me, Lady Charlbury," replied the man. "But I think my wife requires your services."

Hermione turned to face the man's wife, wearing the biggest smile she could muster. Her thighs trembled with excitement. The woman lounging on the cushions dropped her towel and opened her legs. The slave girl knew exactly what to do.

******

Daisy was told by the Queen that her person would be used as currency for the task that was assigned to her and N'Suru. It was an economic way to ensure that the job would be completed in the most economic way possible.

N'Suru, wearing her white smock, walked around the crowd that had gathered, accepting money in her purse.

"Come and watch the white girl dance!" shouted N'Suru. "As soon as we have ten shillings, I'll command her to wriggle for you!"

Daisy knew she had to encourage the crowd with her naked body. She smiled and lifted her breasts, stroking the nipples. As the crowd cheered, she moved a finger down to her sex and gently stroked herself.

Although nudity was not uncommon in Natawe, the locals found it exotic to view a bare white woman. The less well off were willing to give a small coin to watch her wriggle and demean herself. Seeing a western girl debased made them feel better about their own circumstances, and also allowed them to feel superior to the colonial powers.

N'Suru looked into the purse and smiled. This was only enough to pay for them to travel a few miles to where Hermione was enslaved, but as long as Daisy put enough effort in, then these trivial amounts of money would get them where they needed to be.

"We're all ready for you now, you naked strumpet!" said N'Suru, walloping Daisy's backside with a leather strap.

Daisy took the hint and placed her hands behind her head. She walked to the centre of the square, and moved her legs apart. The crowd began to clap in time, and she moved her hips, rotating her groin in front of them, exposing herself to everybody. She could feel a tingling sensation as she gyrated her nude body in public, exhibiting every inch of her person. Modesty became a stranger to her months ago, and now she delighted in submission.

The naked American slave girl spun around and bent forward, showing her backside to the crowd. She moved her legs apart, and spanked one of her buttocks firmly. The crowd could see her smooth, shaved pussy clearly. She carried on gyrating her sex, while putting a finger to herself and fiddling slowly.

N'Suru applied the leather strap, leaving a red mark on Daisy's buttock. The unfortunate nude girl didn't miss a beat, and began to play with herself more rapidly.

"The filthy western colonialists don't look so high and mighty now," shouted a woman in the crowd.

Daisy turned round again and moved closer to the crowd, jiggling her breasts and gyrating her pussy as she moved around the circle of Nataweans ogling her, keeping her hands behind her head so that was fully exposed.

After a few minutes, she abruptly laid down on her back next to N'Suru, and moved her legs wide apart.

"Show them how depraved western girls behave!" shouted N'Suru so that the crowd could hear.

12