The Heiress Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy put her fingers to her pussy and gently stroked herself

"Do you think the slave girl should be allowed to come?" N'Suru asked the crowd.

"Make her work a bit harder," called a voice.

"You heard them, slave girl!" barked N'Suru.

Daisy stroked herself more rapidly, while writhing and shaking her body to the delight of the crowd. She was close to release. Surely they would let her orgasm?

"Stand up and look us in the eye," called a member of the crowd.

Daisy hauled herself up while still writhing and dancing. She put both hands to her sex, pushing her digits into her cunny while using the other hand to rub her nubbin. N'Suru brought the leather strap to Daisy's backside again, reinforcing her position further.

The crowd started chanting.

"Come! Come! Come!"

N'Suru brought the leather strap to Daisy's bum once more, and the debasement took her over the edge. As she came, she put her hands behind her head, writhing and quivering and moaning with her eyes wide open, sharing her entire person and her orgasm with the crowd.

She stood standing in the same position, dripping with sweat, as the crowd cheered.

"Again!" called the woman who shouted previously.

N'Suru smiled. They might get enough for food and lodging if they carried on at this rate. She walked around the crowd again, opening her purse for donations.

Daisy stood naked, beet red with humiliation and embarrassment, trying to come to terms with the fact that she was to perform again.

12