All Comments on 'The Heist Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect.

Absolutely loved it glad he won, glad he got them pregnant, and glad he kept them. Please keep writing you're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Alternate ending?

Could you please make an ending where Alec wins? It would be so nice of you if you could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong guy won

and it seems unbelievable that he'd be able to get all 4 girls to be sex slaves for himself and his bodyguards. BTW, the news article never mentioned what happened to Ethan ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Is The End Of The Introduction

Once you enter the Master/Slave dynamic, and get the new setting settled, that is where you should further develop the story regarding the psyches, feelings, thoughts of the heroines and the role they are forced to play. Aren't they the heroines? You can write well and titillate with the sex action parts, challenge yourself and write a story with many chapters dealing with the heroines's point of view too and with a long term view towards an actual resolution! Please try it.Don't end it here. Take Care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3411 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Heist Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Heist Series Info